You're My Paradise

De dopeassice

Kylie/you G!p Slow Updates Mai multe

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty Two

Chapter Sixty One

8.2K 325 193
De dopeassice

Your Pov

"League me nigga. Tristian ass, he can't guard me." I yelled as I checked the ball with him.

"Don't get too cocky now." He said as I dribbled the ball between my legs.

"Never cocky," I stated as I sized the way taller man up. "Just confident." I shot over his outstretched arms, holding my follow-through as I watched the ball in the air.

Just shaking my head when it swished through the net.

"League me."

"Imma give it to you, you kinda cold." He dapped me up before taking the ball himself and shooting it.

"I just might be the best hooper in the industry." I shot the ball when he passed it to me.

"That's a hot take, you have seen J. Cole hoop?"

"Yea, he nice, but he can't guard me." I took another shot when he passed it to me again. "If yo 6'10 ass couldn't get a stop how he gone stop me?"

"You gotta point." He nodded his head, taking the ball and dunking it. "Imma hit up my Gm and get you a ten-day contract." I laughed at what he said.

"Make it happen Tristian." I joked with him, looking down when something hit my legs.

"Damn Rome." I picked my son up who was having a giggling fit. "What you laughing at Dude? Finna break damn my leg" I mumbled that last part as I fixed his hair that was wet from him swimming.

He just kept saying a whole bunch of gibberish.

"Ok then." I put him back down and he immediately ran to the balls that were on the court.

The basketball was bigger than his head so watching him walk around with it in his arms was hilarious.

"Shoot it Rome." I followed behind him to the empty side of the court.

And on this side, the hoop happened to be lowered. It was still too high for him, but it was better than the normal height.

"In the hoop." I pointed, watching as he attempted to shoot it, but he was nowhere near close.

It was honestly funny as hell.

"Aww, he's trying." I heard Kylie's voice making me turn to look at her.

"Yea..." I held out, watching another failed attempt. "He's definitely trying." Kylie chuckled, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Where's Storm?"

"Swimming with her cousins."

"Her next party has to be at a water park." I said, feeling Kylie nod against my skin.

"We can rent out Raging Waters."

"I'm down with that." It was my turn to nod. "I can't believe she's about to be three already." I said, wrapping my arms around Kylie's waist when she moved to stand in front of me.

"I know," Kylie held out. "I could literally cry thinking about her growing up."

"I feel that, our baby ain't a baby no more." I shook my head.

Being a parent is the best thing ever, I'm not even gonna lie.

Watching your own child grow was such an amazing thing. 

It felt like Stormi was just learning to walk yesterday and now she can hold a whole conversation with me. 

And even with Roman, he was a full year younger than Stormi so he can't talk talk. But he was smart as hell. 

Most of the time he used his brain the wrong way because he was lowkey bad, but it was still cool considering he's only about 16 months

"Can you get on a floaty with me?" Kylie asked, turning around in my arms, now looking up at me. 

"Yea." I answered, following behind her once I confirmed that people would still be on the court. So they could semi-supervise Roman who was still playing with the basketball. 

"Can this even fit the both of us?" I asked looking at the float that was shaped like a dove. 

"It should be able to," Kylie said as I reached in to grab it. "You get on first just to test it." I looked up at the girl.

"Why I gotta be the guinea pig?"

"You weigh more." She stated in a duh-like tone making me chuckle.

She was right though so I gently attempted to get onto the float praying that it didn't flip over. 

And when it didn't it was now her turn to get on. 

"Take this." She handed me her phone and some sunscreen before trying to get on. 

And the first attempt was a fail as all she did was push me further away from the edge, but the second time she got it with no problem.

"Kim," I called out to the older woman who was standing on the stairs. "Can you push us out a lil bit?" I asked.

"Of course you two love bugs." I let out a low chuckle, thanking her once she pushed us. 

"It's a nice day today, no cap." I said as I laid down on my back. 

"It is," Kylie responded. "Did you put on sunscreen?"

"Earlier today." I answered, letting out a hiss when a cold substance came in contact with my body. 

Realizing that it was just sunscreen, I put on my sunglasses and let Kylie rub it in.

"If you wanted to touch me that's all you had to say." I joked with Kylie when I noticed that she was spending extra time on my lower stomach, very close to putting her hands in my swim trunks. 

"Shut up." She removed her hands from me and closed the bottle. 

"Don't stop, I was enjoying my lil massage." I rose up slightly to look down at her.

"It's too late now you ruined it." She moved up, laying her head on my shoulder while simultaneously sliding her sunglasses on her face.

"I think I should get a massage every week from now on." 

"You don't even give me massages." My face scrunched at that statement.

"That's cap," She looked up at me. "Every time you ask I give you one. They might not last long cause we end up fucking, but I start off with a massage."

"Oh my God," She shook her head. "I'm so glad I don't have a mic on right now." I let out a gutty laugh. 

"That would've been hilarious if they got that." 

"The show is PG-13."

"I doubt that honestly. With how much shit y'all be talking about." Kylie moved impossibly closer to me, her body basically on top of mine now. 

"Are you comfortable with the cameras now?" 

"I was never not comfortable. I just didn't want them to be all up in my space." I started. "Like I understand, when I'm around the family they gone be around, that's what I signed up for when I started dating you. But some of the producers was talking to me like they was about to start following me around." 

"I remember our first conversation about the cameras and that was your complaint. But the funny thing is, it was my mom's idea to get you heavily involved in the show." I nodded already knowing that.

In the beginning of Kylie and I's relationship, before we even had Stormi, Kris was in manager mode 24/7 with me.

We had several conversations about NDAs and disclosure agreements, shit like that. And to me, it seemed like I was about to get used for views. 

It was like I was going to be the storyline of being Kylie's new fling and everyone was gonna watch to see who it was.

And I wasn't messing with that to be honest. 

"She's always seen you as," Kylie paused, collecting her thoughts. "She sees you like she sees Scott. Like another daughter that she truly cares about. She wanted you to have your own little segments like Scott does and I thought that was so crazy because we hadn't even been dating for a year." 

"My mom has always adored you, it's honestly ridiculous."

Well... hearing that my interpretation of why she wanted me on the show was wrong as hell.

I know that she has a great heart now, but back in the day I just saw her as someone who was solely focused on views and money only.

Cause everyone knows the saying... The devil works hard, but Kris Jenner works harder.

But it's good to know that her intentions have always been good with me.

"I love Kris, she's like my second mom. She probably loves me more than my real mom does lowkey."

"Don't say that." I shrugged.

It was a hard reality to face, but it was probably the truth. 

"When was the last time you heard me talk on the phone with my mom?" I asked Kylie who went silent. "Exactly."

"And don't feel bad," I said as I felt the energy start to shift. "It's broken families everywhere. It's not unusual at all."

"I know that, but I just can't even imagine not getting along with or even going months without talking to my mom."

"I mean, it's just like you and Caitlyn. From what I see, y'all don't really talk at all, and if y'all do it's not a great long-lasting conversation." 

"So you and Caitlyn's situation is like me and my mom's. Mine of course is a little more extreme, but it's still a similar relationship." I finished speaking.

"Yea, I can understand that."

That conversation led to us reminiscing about the past. I felt like we both knew each other like the back of our hands...

But it was impossible to know everything about one another, especially with all of the breaks we've taken over the years.

"One thing I'll never forget though," I started once Kylie finished speaking. "Is the night we met at Met Gala."

"Well, I would hope you wouldn't forget that." I let out a chuckle.

"Specifically the after party and what happened between the party." 

"What happened? Inform me." I let out a laugh just thinking about that night. 

"First off," I started. "That blue plastic-like dress was so fire, especially with the blonde hair you had. That was a 15/10." I ignored the smile that rose onto Kylie's face. 

"What? You remember what I wore. You're so cute." She leaned up and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

Disregarding that I kept going with my story.

"But the main takeaway from that night was on IG. I had posted my fit and some girl-" I cut myself off laughing.

"Some girl said can you n-" Kylie slapped my stomach making me cut myself off once again with a chuckle.

"Y/n, shut up." My smile got even bigger.

"She said can you nut in me and you was like same sis." I couldn't control my laughter anymore, ignoring the slaps Kylie was hitting me with. 

"That's so fucking embarrassing."

"That shit is hilarious." I shook my head wiping the tears from my face.

"I deleted that comment so fast," Kylie laughed. "That was a low moment in my life."

"You had to have been hella horny to even think about commenting that," I smiled when she hid her face in the crook of my neck. "But it worked  out, look where it got you damn near four years later."

"Yea... Stuck with you." 

"This is a great place to be stuck, if I say so myself." Even though I couldn't see her eyes through the shades, I know she did the biggest eye roll. 

"I really can't stand you sometimes," She hovered over me. "But I love you so much."

"Love you more." I leaned up connecting our lips in a soft kiss. 

"Dinners ready," I heard Khloe yell. "You two stop kissing there are children around." She jokingly said, but we both pulled away from each other. 

"How are we going to get off of this?" Kylie asked and I just scratched my head.

"I don't know... Paddle?" I responded. 

"I don't want to get wet." She just looked at me. And I already know that she wanted me to get off and pull her to the stairs.

"Me either."

"Baby."

"No."

"Please."

"Oh my God." I said before sliding off of the float and into the cold water. 

Pulling her towards the stairs, once I was there I helped her off.

"Thank you." Kylie said once she was out of the pool. 

"Mhm." I responded, grabbing a towel and drying myself off. 

Before heading inside, I got Stormi and Roman who were with the nannies. 

And at first, I wasn't fond of a nanny because why would I want someone else watching over my kids when that's my job. 

But they are extremely convenient, I can't even lie.

Heading inside to get the kids and myself changed. When I was finished with that I fixed them a plate and got them situated, then moved on to do the same for myself. 

But the kids and adults had two different food options.

The chefs had regular food for the kids, obviously. But they had some crazy ass shit for the adults. 

I don't like to think of myself as a picky eater, but no matter how rich I get I'm not eating caviar or gold-crusted mushrooms, or raw squid.

That shit is not for me.

So, I got myself some chicken tenders and fries from the kid's section.

Lowkey embarrassing considering I was the only one not eating the other stuff, but I wasn't about to starve. 

"Kylie and Y/n," Kim said making me look up from my plate. "Were literally in their own world." My eyebrows raised wondering what she was talking about since I was not paying attention. 

"They're always in their own world." Kendall said. 

"No, but they were literally talking for over an hour thirty minutes, nonstop." I looked over at Kylie who was just eating, not paying them any mind.

"Is that weird or something?" I asked, still not knowing why this was a topic.

"Not at all, I think it's amazing. I literally haven't had a conversation with Kanye like that since we got engaged."

I scratched my head at the mention of Kanye. 

I've heard some things about them having a rough patch in their marriage. 

I was speaking with Kanye about an album he wanted me to help with and during that conversation he went on a rant about Kim. 

So just like I did when talking to Kanye, I'm going to keep my mouth shut right now. 

"Kourt and I used to talk for hours on end." Scott said making everyone look at Kourtney who literally showed no emotion. 

Scott was funny as hell, I loved Scott. He's a great guy.

But, they made everything so awkward.

Well, Kourt kinda made things awkward because she did not entertain anything that he ever said.

For the sake of everyone in the room, she could least play along.

"Let's play a game!" Khloe yelled, breaking the silence that had arisen in the room.

___

"We're leaving in 15 minutes, everyone." Kris yelled throughout the house. 

"Baby," I looked up from my phone, hearing Kylie's voice. "Baby." I stood up from my seat and walked to our room. 

"Yea?" I said as I entered. 

"How do I look?" She asked doing a little spin. "This is Kourtney's so I don't know." 

"I like it," I said as I looked over her outfit. 

Before we left home, Kylie and I decided last minute to just share a suitcase since whenever she came here the family never went out.

But, last minute Khloe decided that we should go out tonight since it was the last night being here.

Which honestly surprised me because I didn't realize that businesses were opening back up. I've literally been in lockdown mode for months. 

But I wasn't complaining because it has been a minute since I've been to a restaurant and sat down to eat.

Also, because I could just go out in jeans and a t-shirt that I packed. 

Kylie on the other hand had nothing suitable so she had to scavenge for an outfit. 

I was surprised that the outfit ended up coming from Kourtney because of the size difference, but it worked out because it fit her well. 

"You look good."

"You sure?" 

"Positive." I nodded, resting my hands on her waist when she moved to stand in front of me. 

"10 minutes." Kris yelled. 

"Let's go." I stepped back, but she puckered her lips, making me lean forward to give her a quick peck. 

Walking out of the room hand in hand, we went to the living room where everyone was at. 

"I dressed Kylie, everyone," Kourtney said as we entered the space making me drop the girl's hand so she could show off the fit. "She's wearing all my clothes from head to toe." 

I took my place back on the couch, scrolling through my phone as the sisters talked about the outfit. 

And my time on the device didn't last long when I started to listen to what was said. 

"No! I wanted to wear your brown other outfit," Kendall said to Kourtney. "But then Kylie comes in and everyone bows down to Kylie and lets her wear whatever the fuck she wants." Kendall said as she walked out of the room.

"Kim, do you have anything for Kendall?" Kourtney asked. Both she and Kendall walking back into the living room. 

"Yea, she can go look in my closet." 

"I literally look like I'm going out to lunch." I stood up from my seat and made my way over to Kylie who was at the bar with Corey. 

I didn't want to be in any of their shit, so I'm just going to remove myself from the situation. 

"Take a shot with us, babe." I chuckled. 

She did not give a single fuck about what was going on right now.

Obviously, I really wasn't a drinker, but I felt like this was going to be a long night.

So I joined in with them.

Turning around after taking the first one, I looked over at Kylie when I saw Kendall looking at the three of us.

"You look cute." Kylie said to Kendall who just looked at Kylie and then turned to walk out. "Really Kendall." Kylie started to follow behind her sister. 

"Oh like you deserve the outfit more." Corey and I slowly trailed behind the two. 

"It was for me. She literally offered it to me."

"Whatever you're not going to ruin my fucking night, I'm having a good time."

Their sister fights are always so funny to me because it's always over the smallest things. 

"You ruined my night so I can do whatever the fuck I want to." Kendall shot back. 

But Kylie fully disregarded that.

"Did a full 180, crazy." I shook my head when she started to sing as she walked past her sister. 

"Stop being petty bro," I chuckled out, following her into the room.

I could tell she was starting to feel her shots because she gets either mean or sloppy. 

And tonight it was looking like she gonna be mean.

"I'm not being petty."

"You just walked past her singing, knowing she mad at you. That's petty."

"Are you defending her?"

"Nah, I'm just saying this is a night for all of us to enjoy each other's company. Not fight with each other." 

"Well, it seems like you're defending her." 

"Oh my God." I just turned around and walked out of the room. 

"Kris when are we leaving?" I asked.

"We're giving it another 10 minutes." I nodded and then made my way to our room. 

Grabbing my book bag, I went onto the patio that was connected to the room and rolled myself a blunt. 

Everyone was on one tonight and I was not about to get stressed out because of them. 

So I got as high as I could've in the 10 minutes I had before making my way out to the cars. 

"Y/n said she ain't dealing with y'all tonight," Corey said as I got into the car. "I need whatever you on." I chuckled, sitting next to him in the back. 

"I got you." I mumbled looking at Kris and Kylie who were looking at me. 

If I knew Kris was gonna be in our car, I wouldn't have smoked. 

It's not like she didn't know that I smoked weed, everyone knows that. 

It was just a respect thing.

Once we got to the restaurant everyone took their seats. 

I was chilling at my seat between Kylie and Kris, but it was obvious that Kendall was not vibing with tonight. 

She was literally on the edge of the table, almost isolating herself. 

"What's good here?" I asked Kris looking over the menu. 

"I really like the shrimp cocktail." She responded. "Or the shrimp fra Diavolo." She pointed at it on my menu. 

And reading over that it was just some fancy-ass pasta. 

"I'll take that." I told the waitress, handing her the menu when I was done.

"Can I have another 42 on the rocks? and ginger ale when you get the chance." Kylie said to the waitress before she walked out. 

 "Cause I'm gonna get wasted, I just finished this whole cup of 42 and I'm about to go for my second one," Kylie sang making me look over at her. "Kourtney, what the fuck are you on?" 

All I could do was laugh at that. 

"I don't know what's going on so I'm just going to enjoy my bread." 

After that, I tuned the rest of the dinner out.

Occasionally speaking when spoken to, but besides that, I just chilled and ate my food. 

And the dinner ended up going by pretty fast. 

I thought that was all we had planned for the night, but Khloe planned for us to go to a drag show.

This was my first-time ever going to a drag show and I was shocked as hell. 

Boobs were out everywhere. 

I don't know if they were real or fake, but if they was fake they looked real as hell. 

It was a cool experience though. The vibes were great all around.

As we were getting ready to leave, I got a call from a random number. In which I declined the first time, but when they called again I picked up. 

"Hello?" I said, taking a step away from everyone so I could hear. 

"Am I speaking with Ms. Y/n?"

"Yea." I responded. 

"I'm calling from Barnes Hospital in regards to your mother Sherie Y/ln-"

"What about her?" I cut the lady off.

"She was just admitted into the emergency room, doctors are thinking that she had a stroke."

"What," I mumbled, this information truly catching me off guard. "A stroke?" I repeated more to myself.

"Yes. Is there any way you can get up to the hospital so we can further inform you?" I dropped the phone from my ear, starting to pace back and forth. 

I was literally dissing my mom yesterday and now she's in the hospital. 

And in the hospital for something serious as hell. 

As many bad things she's done to me, she's still my mom at the end of the day. 

My body was literally going numb hearing this. 

"I'm in Cali, I can't get up there. Is she ok?"

"At this time I don't have an answer for that." I ran my hands down my face. "Is there anyone else we can contact to get to the hospital?" 

"Uhm," I let out a deep breath. "Jayda not up there" 

"No she is not here. We tried to contact her already, she did not respond."

"What the fuck," I said. There was no way Jayda wasn't at the hospital. She literally did nothing, there was no excuse for her to be there with mom. "How did she get up there then?"

"Luckily she was able to call 911."

"Uhm," I mumbled once again. "She has a few sisters." I gave the lady their numbers. "Imma try to get up there as quick as possible though."

"Ok, Ms. Y/n, we'll be keeping you updated." I hung up the phone. 

"What the fuck." I mumbled, trying my best to collect my thoughts before walking back to join everyone. 

Walking over to Kylie, I pulled her aside from everyone. 

"When we get back, I'm leaving-" She cut me off.

"What? Why? What's wrong?"

"Uh, a hospital in St. Louis just called," I took a moment. "Uhm, my mom is in the ER. They think she had a stroke." The girl's concerned eyes immediately softened. 

"What?" She said out of shock.

"Imma just go back and get Rome, drop him off with Ash then try to get a pilot so I can leave tonight." 

"Is she ok?" I just shook my head at the question. 

"I don't know, they didn't know."

"We can just go back to LA now and have the nanny drive your car and meet us at the house."

"Nah, you ain't gotta come back. Enjoy the rest of this time with your fam, don't trip bout."

"Y/n... You can't possibly think I'm going to leave you after news like that," She looked at me like I was crazy. "Call the nanny, I'm gonna tell them we need to go." She directed before walking back over to her family.

Just listening to her, I called our nanny and told her the situation. In which she thankfully cooperated, because driving two hours in a car that ain't yours with children that's not yours isn't ideal at all. 

Some people, like Kylie, would say it's her job to do things like that. But I was for sure going to slide her some extra money for this.

Once I was done on the phone, I made my way outside. Biding goodbye to everyone before getting into our car. 

And when I got in, I was surprised to see Corey and Kendall in the car as well, but I disregarded it. 

Calling around to see if I could get a pilot at this time.

"Why would I drive you home?" I overheard Kylie say making me look at her. "I'm not going through the city to drive you home."

"Do you want me to get you your own escalade?" Corey asked.

"I need a pilot for a flight to St. Louis, I already got a jet." I went back to my own conversation. 

"What time would you be ready for departure?" I looked at my watch. 

I was like two hours away from home, I was gone have to drop Roman off with Ash, pack for myself, then drive to the airport. 

"Maybe 3 in the morning, I know that is crazy but this is an emergency."

"Uh," The man over the phone held out. "We can get-"

"Corey I'm not getting a random ass car by myself." Kendall yelled taking my focus off the call. 

"Kendall nobody promised to take you home." Kylie yelled back. 

"Y'all I'm on the phone," I said to the two who were just yelling back and forth. "My bad sir, what were you saying?" I asked the man on the other line

And he did respond, but the two of them were yelling so damn loud I couldn't even hear the man. 

"It's a lot going on right now, whatever time you're able to get a pilot works, just email me. I am so sorry." I hung up the phone.

"Kendall I'm not driving you over the fucking hill." 

"We're already going to LA just drive me home." 

"Why would I pass my own house when I have something to do."

"And what would that bee at this time of night?"

"Don't worry about it, I just don't have the time to drive you home."

"Oh, but can drive Corey home?" Kendall said back to Kylie sassily.

"Corey lives in the same neighborhood not 30 minutes away."

"Kendall we can get you a car." Corey jumped in. 

"Corey shut the fuck up." Kendall said making me look back at her, my jaw honestly dropping at that tone

"You have no respect in your body, I was trying to help you, but fuck that."

"Oh, so you're saying fuck you? Fuck you, Corey."

"Aye, y'all need to chill out." I said as I checked my messages.

"You can shut the fuck up too." Kendall said to me. 

"What the fuck is your problem?" I said turning to look back at her.

"Kendall you need to shut the fuck up." Kylie said and before everything visually registered, all I heard was a slap.

When I did get a good view, Kylie's heel was literally on Kendall's throat.

"What is going on?" I heard Kourtney's voice, meaning someone had called her. 

"Stop," I moved to pull Kylie back. "Stop." I said once again, lowkey taking all of the hits from Kendall that were meant for Kylie.

"You put your heel into my fucking neck." Kendall said.

"That's because you fucking slapped me." I picked Kylie up and sat her down furthest away from her sister.

"Where are you?" I heard everyone's voice ask coming through Kendall's phone.

"I don't know. We're at some gas station."

"Send me the ping."

"This man is wild. He literally said 'fuck you'."

"I did not say fuck you, Kendall." Corey said defending himself.

"He can not say that to you." One of the other sisters said, at this point, I couldn't tell the difference. 

Get outta the car Kylie." I said as I got out, keeping the door open for her. 

"Why would I-"

"Just get out." I directed and she ultimately listened.

"Kendall," I started once I saw the other escalade pull up. "They here, you need to go with them." I said moving out of the way so she could get out. 

"Fuck all of you guys. It's literally 3 against 1." She said as she moved to the car with Kris and them. 

"Get in," I said to Kylie. "I ain't got time for this shit bro." I finished as I followed suit getting back into the car.

I knew this night was going to be hectic, but I did not expect all of this. 

First everything with my mom, who is probably not in good condition at all.

I'm literally expecting the worse with her.

Now Kylie and Kendall physically fighting.

With Corey and myself in the car, so now I'm a part of their bullshit. And the sisters are going to be calling me about this mess when I have other things to be worried about.

I should've stayed my ass at home with my son. 

I didn't want to come on this fucking trip anyway.

___

A/n 

No cap this is the longest chapter I done wrote in a minute. 

And I'm high ass hell writing it so excuse anything that don't make sense 😭

Not Edited

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

722K 13.9K 33
This is a GXG (g!p only) celebrity imagine book. The reader is the person that will be G!P through this book. You can request but it doesn't mean I w...
43.2K 1.7K 24
BOUND TO FALLING IN LOVE. Ice Spice / Social Media. In Progress. #1 in Ice Spice (12/10/23)
60.8K 1.1K 20
Imagines/one shots of celebrities and some of their characters as well Slow updates
154K 2.3K 31
𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐠!𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 [ WORKI...