Swallow - Riven By His Hands...

By bitchywitch131

-------------------------------------------------------- __He went to the bed in the middle of the room and s... More

××××××play in the morning //part 1 ××××××
×××××Play in the morning - Part 2×××××
'°• useless little omega •°'
^ *........ never wanted this .......* ^
××{==== ON THE GROUND ====}××
・:*:・ °•......in one part of me......•° ・:*:・
●★! YES MASTER !★●
controlling him
_____'°•but it's just the starting•°'_____
*** he cried more ***
✪)/again left alone \(✪
*##shattered into pieces ##*
××××××.........I'm really sorry..........××××××
。・:*:・(✿◕×making progress×◕✿)・:*:・ 。
✧・゚:*×××××× fake love ××××××*:・゚✧
××××'°•WHEN DOWN COMES ; ) •°'××××
***''finally we met again yoongi ' '***
@ I hope you like it ##
:・゚✧### seek for his warmth ###✧・゚:
'°• SHINING ON THE MIRROR •°'
'°• surprise surprise •°'
•°' himself and his past '°•
* regretting his whole life decision *
* surely not all alphas are same *
a/n
'°• Nineth Bill's heir. •°'
•°'World stopped spinning '°•
* cover. *
~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm not your Jimin~~~~~~~~~~~
SWALLOW - 2

•°' their missing brother ! '°•

1K 69 9
By bitchywitch131

------------------------------

Yoongi and Hoseok came back from their little trip as soon as Hobi got to know Jimin went missing. And what about Yoongi? Does he know this? Well I don't know, for him Jimin was already missing anyways.

As soon as their plane landed they parted their ways from there. Hoseok being a genius he brought yoongi back not in his privet plain and feeding him some lies that he had some business to deal with and his boss got some problems so he was asked to come back.

He can't expose that he is the main boss so he made up a boss that was facing some problems and it has to be none other than Jungkook and Taehyung his partners in crime the fact unknown to Yoongi.

To my question didn't Yoongi ever suspected Hoseok. Although he was literally kidnapped by this lover but he didn't took it as kidnap ! Or so did Hoseok thought.

Hoseok returned damn care as his so called friend whom he's trying to impress was buying all his lies. But promises himself he'll make it up to him, soon.

Hoseok first went to Kim mansion that was the main house of the main family that includes Taehyung, Jungkook, newly married Namjin couple and Single him.

He can't bring Yoongi like Jungkook brought Jimin back then. And none of then knows he got a lover too.

As soon as he entered the mansion he wasn't welcomed by some maids or his friends but sounds of breaking things.

It comes from upstairs, first floor.

He reached the door that was surrounded by maids and butlers.

Taehyung's room.

He signalled then to leave before knocking at the door.

The knock on the door was completely ignored, things stuttering sound louder then before.

He somewhat worriedly pushed the door to only meet with a complete mess of that highly luxurious, extremely well maintained king sized bed room .

The attached bathroom and walk in closet was no better.

But the thing that was in the most worst condition was Taehyung.

His always cared well styled maintained hair style was a mess.

His expencive office suit wasn't in a good condition either as if it wasn't ironed lately and as if he was wearing it for more then three days continuously.

He even did mistakes in wearing the tie, that thing he always wears most perfectly.

His shoes weren't shining today.

His hands were durty and were looking ugly today with all the cuts and scratches , that he cared so much and loved to show off his beautiful hands .

And lastly his face.

He looks completely broke. Puffy red eyes with tears in it ; cheeks stained with both dry and new wet tears, lips having cut due to rough treatment or no treatment at all, ears and nose red overall most pitiable at the moment.

" Get out ." Taehyung's voice came out broken as well. Deep Harsh voice from the past shouting and crying but completely different emotions.

The voice didn't sound like he demanded him to leave rather he was begging him to stay. He was seeking comfort in heart.

The most powerful mafia was dieing for some love.

" Tae... Just stop it now. " Hoseok mattered in a soft voice . He pulled him out of the room to another room , that was Jungkook's .

Hoseok helped him freshen up. Set him on the bed trying to control him from breaking any further.

But what he can do when he doesn't have this type of experience at all. He can't mach him feelings too without knowing what was happening. It seems the whole situation was out of control.

He understands it's hard, it hurts him to see his friend in this condition, he couldn't express his feelings either. He never seen him this broken.

Though Taehyung stopped crying he wasn't listening to anything Hoseok was delivering to him. He was in him own world.

Only his body was there, his mind soul was somewhere else.

Hoseok understood it's not working , his words were not reaching Taehyung's brain judging from his still position like a statue and his eyes looking at zero without blinking.

So he stopped and just observed till Taehyung smiled from nowhere.

Then Hoseok again tried , " Tae... What is it.. "

Taehyung didn't answer as if he didn't hear anything.

" Tae. " Hoseok shouted this time shaking him a little.

" Huh.. " Finally Taehyung's focus returned to this world. " Hobi? " His eyes widen excitedly.

" What is it Tae..? " Hoseok asked like he was talking to a little boy.

" Hobi you know.... I'm... I'm going to be a father.. "

Hoseok's face fell. Now he understood why Tae was acting this way.

_____________________________________________________

" Hey.....if you don't mind I..... " The said boy was just comming out of that room hearing sounds from the kitchen got pushed into the room again by the little girl staying at the same rent house.

She is the younger sibling of the beautiful young lady.

" Get on the bed before I call sister! " The little girl threatened him in her cute little voice that she'll complain her sister that this boy here didn't obeyed her and tried to come out of the room despite of his bad health.

The rent house was small so you can here everything from anywhere.

It includes two rooms, one kitchen and one bathroom. It wasn't cosy but still comfy.

It was enough for the two sisters and now includes the new guest.

The boy smiled hearing her caring little threat.

" Hey sweety... You didn't tell me your name till now . "

" Huh. .. " The girl pouts, " When did you told me yours? "

" Oh is that the reason? " He asked sweetly. Smiling impressed by her intelligence.

" Oh yes. " She answered in a sassy tune.

" Lily! " Her sister who was standing at the door the entire time warns her. " Go back to study. " Lily was acting bratty lately and that concerns her.

Lily leave to her study immediately.

" You should rest. " She suggests going to fix the curtains in the room.

" Um..mm.. Hey , I - "

" You need something ? "

" No.. Nothing... I just.. "

" Relax there. You are still weak so don't try to get up. We'll talk just let me check upon her first. " Saying that she goes to her sister.

Jimin already knows many things about this two sister family.

Though he was injured and doesn't remember his past but it doesn't make up the fact that his habits he gained as a trainee in this spying field were with him and for his satisfaction he checked the whole house when the two sisters left for their daily shopping thinking their unexpected guest is sleeping peacefully.

The young lady named Y/N is a local labour in a food factory. The amount she gets is simply manageable for the two where as the younger one that's Lily is a fourth grade student Or you can say class four student in a government school.

But for them keeping an unknown boy little bit younger then the young lady and his hospitality is a bit less affordable for them.

Maybe that's why they choose to not sent him to any hospital for now coz his outer injuries were not that bad compared to the inner injuries they have no idea he got in the accident.

His condition was pretty good physically.

It's just the only problem he had at the moment was his long lost memories .

A few minutes later the young lady comes back to the room he was staying in . She slightly pushed the door not closing completely comes sit beside Jimin in the small bed.

" Now tell me what do you want to talk about. " Y/N started sitting comfortably.

" You said you found me near the bridge. "

" Mmhmm.. "

" Actually I wanted to ask why you helped me?  When you don't even know me  . "

" See , you are an omega and you were injured that time . How could I left you there like that?"

Jimin nodded his head in agreement.

" And also don't think we are fool to let you in being a stranger. I'm a black belt champion. No offense if you would have tried anything stupid and in this condition! Not a chance. " The young lady praised herself thinking of Jimin as an ordinary normal sweet  omega unlike herself.

Jimin was amazed. That girl is really something. If he had his memories he'd probably won't but right now he has no idea what he himself can do.

" I don't want to know how you get there but our duty was to help you then. If you want to leave you can after you heal completely. And sorry we couldn't bring you to any hospital. We did your treatment by our tredition . Don't worry it's not that bad. "

' yeh it's not that bad.. I just lost my memories nothing else. ' Jimin thought.

" But you didn't tell us your name. "

_______________________________________________________

The alcohol Counters were filled completely not leaving a single seat as much as the dining of dinner decorated with lots of food for the hundreds of men of the second biggest Mafia working in the name of  S.O.J.U.

The main centre or the main house was their own family they can die for each other cause they all were adopted by the father of the Mafia now calling themselves brothers for so many years.

Their heads shoot to the direction recognising another man of them, one of their missing brothers had come back today.

There is no doubt they trust everyone of them that's why instead of investigating they welcomed him hugs  and sympathetic talking. His love for his favourite border was known to all and they understand why we choose to hide himself too.

The Brothers were celebrating their long lost brothers return , their Boss or father they say came hearing the fresh news of his bravest son arriving.

" Hey .... Yoongi! my son . " everyone starts to shout and cheer loudly when their father greets his son with a tight hug like a real father.

" Father....I... -"

" I know son. I was waiting for you. " His boss cuts him off breaking the hug.

" But I am disappointed . What it took you so long by the way? "

"Dad I got distracted. " He lowered his head in shame remembering his time with Hoseok.

" It's ok son.  We will see that. " The father pated his back to comfort him .

He was feeling guilty, it's not because he couldn't find their  brother ; it's because he trusted was an enemy for this task .

They still doesn't know what was their youngest brother doing . How was he! Is he even ok?

Their father who was making a huge family not by blood never took an Omega in . but Jimin was another case.

In their family  Yoongi and Jimin where the only ones not brought from an orphanage but  came on their own. Back then Yoongi was almost five and Jimin was just a baby of some months. Yoongi stole Jimin from a dieing family when the abusive drunk father was about to murder his mother, he stole from there and Jimin was one of the things.

Yoongi stayed at that house with Jimin after the father was arrested till the food ends.

Eventually he had to find food to survive and then he got to know about this family . He came by himself with little Jimin on his back securely tied.

The boss was amused and let them be part of this family .

But he kept Jimin hidden.

Though all were brothers but still not by blood and for an Omega living alone with hundreds of Alphas and betas didn't seems appropriate to him . So he took Yoongi and Jimin aside from the whole and raised them separately to the point Jimin doesn't even know he have a family and someone to call father too.

" We are going for a hunt soon. " the father shouts
"one of your brother is in trouble! It's your responsibility to bring him back safely. I trust you all. "

His voice rang the whole two hundred feet dining room. All starts discussing  agreeing at once how to save their youngest brother .

With one last pat on the shoulder the father leaves Yoongi for his work again.

Yoongi pull out his phone and shows all his brothers who haven't , at least one picture of their missing brother !

______________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 3.6K 41
《COMPLETED》 "I am sick of you, being a brat all the time. I will teach you a good lesson that you will surely forget to be one." Taehyung said making...
10.8K 482 25
two students have to married because of their parents, it's a forced marriage so they can't accept this because of their past as tae have a bad past...
139K 4.7K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
47.3K 1.2K 13
He lower his pant and boxer his dick is erect standing straight " Now you have to solve this problem, come here babe" He said in his deep seductive v...