Welcome to the Neighborhood

By 4BEYGK

(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confuse... More

CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFITY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO

TWELVE

4.4K 308 365
By 4BEYGK

ONIKA POV

I was in the kitchen when someone rang on my doorbell. Before I could even turn around to get the door, Aaliyah came running down the stairs.

I heard the door open and close then she came into the kitchen with Blue who was eating a bowl of cereal. I don't know why she brought a bowl of cereal here.

"Blues here. Before you get mad at me for not asking, I didn't know."

She was only making sure I saw Blue because she didn't ask. Any other time she wouldn't taken her and ran to her room.

"It's fine. Hi Blue, why did you have a bowl of cereal?"

"I came over here in the middle of eating cereal. It's not even soggy yet."

"What happened? You didn't text me why."

"My mama was having a marital argument right over my cereal, I had to go."

"Wait, so she doesn't know you're here?" I don't want her knocking my head off too.

"She'll be okay, she shouldn't have been arguing around her child. I'll go back home after they're calmed down."

"What happened?" I wasn't going to be the one to ask but since Aaliyah asked..

"I don't know, she was crying and saying something about my mom being a liar."

I choked on air and turned around to the dishes I was doing. What if she found out about what we did?

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, I just coughed. Blue do you want to stay for dinner? I'm making salmon and asparagus."

That's such a boring and basic dinner but I was lazy today.

"Yeah, sure."

"We're going up to my room now. We'll be back later." They went up to Aaliyah's room like they always do. 

I finished cooking and washing dishes then I called them to come eat dinner. Everything was going fine until Blue got a phone call.

"It's my mom." Blue looked scared for her life, I would be too if Beyoncé was my mother.

"Answer it, she's probably not even mad." I don't know why Aaliyah was lying to this girl.

Blue answered the phone and right away she flinched and moved her phone away from her face.

I could hear her yelling in the phone from across the table.

After she was finally finished, Blue could put the phone back to her ear. "I'm at Aaliyah's house, I'm eating dinner."

She had to pull the phone away from her ear again. "I just told you I'm at Aaliyah's house, I'm right down the street- okay I'm coming."

She hung up the phone and put it down. "She's crazy."

"You can stay as long as you want, I'll try to talk to her." I doubt she would listen to me but I felt bad.

"We should go get ice cream. We could even ask Miss Bey to come, she needs something to help her cool down anyway."

"Not right now, I'm tired." That's why I barely wanted to cook.

"Please, please, pleaseeee?!"

"I can take you guys tomorrow after school, I'm not going to work tomorrow."

"But tomorrow we won't be in bad moods, please?"

"Fine but you have to do the dishes after I cook tomorrow."

"Yay! Okay, I can do that. I'll go put on my shoes right now." Her and Blue ran upstairs to get their shoes.

I cleared the table and went to my room to change. I changed my clothes into pajama pants and a t shirt. It was my husbands.

I wasn't planning on getting outside of the car so I was wearing pajamas.

I went downstairs and they were on the couch waiting for me. I got my keys and we all left to make the very short trip to Beyoncé's house.

Blue called her when we got there and it took her over five minutes to convince her to come out.

"She's in a really bad mood, I wouldn't make eye contact with her if I were you."

Duly noted.

She came outside looking really mad. I was scared already and she wasn't outside the car.

Her crush on me has honestly made her nicer to me. That's probably the only good thing about it.

She walked to my window and didn't even say anything to me. She looked past me to Blue who was sitting in the backseat with Aaliyah. My window was the only window open so she had to talk through that one.

"Blue Ivy Knowle-"

"She wants to talk to you." Blue pointed at me. I don't know why she would throw me under the bus like that when I'm helping her.

I smiled, "Do you want to get ice cream with us?" I was taking Blues advice and not making eye contact with her.

"No. Blue come on."

"Please, sweetheart?" I'm taking a page out of her book. "It's just ice cream, we'll be gone for ten minutes. Please? We really want you to come."

"No."

I could hear Aaliyah and Blue whisper and count down for something.

"Pleaseeee?!" They started yelling and saying please very loudly.

Not even ten seconds later, she was in the passenger seat and they stopped. I guess it really does work.

I took them to a frozen yogurt shop called Menchies. That's where I wanted from and I'm driving.

"Mama, you want ice cream?" Blue leaned over and wrapped her arms around the seat like she was choking her out.

"Get me something good, I don't know what type of ice cream they have. Ask Onika what she  wants."

"Do you want anything?"

"I'll text Aaliyah what I want." My order is complicated.

Before I left, I have Aaliyah my card and they went inside.

"Do you know the sentence for child abduction?" Here she goes.

"I didn't abduct anyone, Blue came all on her own. She said you and your wife were arguing."

"She talks too much." That seemed to make her more upset.

"I know this isn't my place, but did she find out about what happened? Blue said she called you a liar."

"No, she called me a liar because of something else."

"Oh, so you just lie about everything"

"I'm only telling you this because you don't have anyone else to tell."

I have acquaintances now, I've been here for a while.

"Okay, go ahead. I'm all ears."

"So I went to a strip club-"

"Hmph." I was already passing judgement.

"Can I finish first?"

"Go ahead, I said I'm all ears."

"You're ears and mouth but as I was saying... I went to a strip club. It wasn't because I wanted to, it was for business."

"Did you tell her you were going?" If she didn't then I would get why she's mad.

"I said 'I'm going out,' she said okay and I left."

"So you were in the wrong, you should've told her."

"She didn't ask. I'm a grown woman, I'm not required to tell another grown woman where I'm going. Her name is not Celestine Knowles."

"She's your wife, she should know where you're going to be."

"I don't know where she is all the time. We're our own individual people."

"But not really, you're married to her. She deserves to at least know your whereabouts."

"That's not even my point. The point is, I don't scream and cry and accuse her of cheating when she goes out so she shouldn't do the same to you."

"Does she go places you don't want her to?"

"There's no place she's not allowed to go to, she's her own person. I'm not her leader, she can go to the strip club if she wants to. As long as she's not doing what she's supposed to, she can go wherever she wants."

"Don't you do what you're not supposed to be doing? You go to the club and finger women."

"You're about to make me cry."

I knew she wasn't about to cry, I don't even think she's capable of it. I could tell she was just joking from her voice. Her voice doesn't really change so I have to really listen to tell is she's joking or not.

"Aw, do you want a hug?"

"Hmm, yes."

"Wait, what?" I was honestly just kidding with her like she was with me.

"You asked me if I wanted a hug and I said yes."

She doesn't even seem like the type of person to ket other people touch them let alone hug them.

"Are you sure?" I was honestly scared.

"Nevermind then." Now she was upset again.

"Okay, open your arms." This was completely inappropriate.

She turned in her seat and opened her arms. I leaned over the armrest and hugged her.

She wrapped her arm slowly around my waist and nuzzled her face in my neck. I had to pull away, she was too comfortable.

I sat back in my seat and she did the same. "Your crush on me is crazy." This is a married woman with a crush on me, I don't get it.

"I don't have a crush on you Onika, I'm a married woman."

"You do, even Kelly can see it."

"Crushes are for middle schoolers, first of all. I don't have a crush on you."

"If I asked you to have sex wine me right now, you would say no?" I'm getting entirely too bold, I shouldn't have asked this.

She smiled and chuckled. "Well-"

"Exactly."

"Sexual attraction is not the same thing as a crush. I don't want to take you on a date or meet your mother."

"That's disrespectful." I don't know why but I feel insulted.

"How? I have platonic feelings for you, we're friends."

"You're lying. You didn't see how mad you got when I said we didn't have anything going on? You were sulking in your seat."

"That never happened."

"It didn't?"

"Nope- what the hell?"

Her head turned and I followed her like of vision to the doors of Menchies.

Blue and Aaliyah were walking out talking to two boys. Apparently something was funny. The boys waved at them and they both went their separate ways.

What really shocked me was one of the boys got in the passenger seat. They must be at least 16 then.

They were still laughing when they got in the car. Blue handed Beyoncé her ice cream and Aaliyah handed me mine.

"Who the hell was that?" Beyoncé didn't even let me fully take my ice cream before she turned around and asked them.

Blue shrugged, "Some random boys."

"And what did they want?"

"Nothing."

"Aaliyah?" Aaliyah is easier to get information out of than Blue.

"Yes?"

"What did they want? Don't be a liar like my daughter."

"Blue wasn't lying, they literally just opened the door for us."

"I'll give you a hundred dollars."

"They wanted our numbers and we gave them fake ones. They kept talking to us and they wrote their number on a piece of paper because they knew we gave them fake ones."

Blue wasn't saying anything at all. It was too late for her.

"Let me see the the paper." She reached behind her and Aaliyah handed her the paper.

I couldn't see much because I was focused on the road but she rolled the window down and threw the napkin out of it.

"Miss Bey!"

Aaliyah covered her mouth but Blue wasn't upset, she was actually smiling.

"I'm sorry but you're still getting a hundred dollars. Do you know what you could get with a hundred dollars? A lot more than what that boy could get you so be grateful."

I don't know if that was a good lesson or not but I was going to keep my mouth shut like Blue.

We got to her house and she told me to wait while she ran inside.

She came back outside with her wallet. Aaliyah rolled her window down and she gave her a hundred dollar bill.

She always sticks to her promises, I respect that.

She came to my window next and knocked on it. I rolled my window down, "Yes?"

"I still owe you." She went into her wallet and handed me ten hundred dollars bills.

"Oh right, I forgot."

Her face fell. "So I could've kept my money?"

"You could've but now it's too late. Bye."

"Don't be rude Onika. You've been mean to me all week."

"I've never been mean to you, that's your area of expertise."

"Okay, now I'm leaving. Bye Onika. Bye Aaliyah."

"Bye."

"Bye! Thank you for the money!"

She waved at us and I waited for her to get inside her house to pull off.

——
okay so now it between ciara and normani, which one?

(i'm going to keep calling her beys wife until i figure out who she is 😭)

Bey?

Onika?

Blue coming to Onikas house because Bey and her wife were arguing?

Beys argument with her wife? Who was wrong?

Does Bey have a crush on Onika?

Does Onika have one on Bey?

Those boys talking to Blue and Aaliyah? Bey throwing the note away?

-

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2.6K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

186K 10.6K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
35.4K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...
63.3K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...