The neighboor

By stfa46

- I looked into the room, not in a creepy way, and someone stood there staring at me. "AAH". I fell down my c... More

new home, new opportunities
scared as hell

the boy

37 0 0
By stfa46

The boy's pov__

This was such a stressful day at school. So many stupid assignments that doesn't even make sense? I think i'm old enough to not write about my pets anymore.. Also, still no girlfriend. I'm going to loose the bet that the boys HAD to make up. I should just give up.

The weather today is really nice tho, the sky is pretty.. Oh- Who is that? She was pretty.. Oh, she saw me. I probably looked like that creep tho. Fuck. I need to meet her. She must be my new neighbor.

Alice__
Wow. His hair, his t-shirt, his arms. He must be my new neighbor. Is this a dream come true or something? I can't look at him, it's creepy... But I have to. His dark fluffy hair.. wow. He has to workout or something because that body is ripped. And he is also wearing glasses. Just how I liked it. Omg Alisha what are you thinking.

I'm just going to crawl slowly backwards. Okay I'm safe. I went back to my bed. New school tomorrow though! I'm excited. I went to sleep after watching some youtube videoes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 291K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...