ll The Uzukage ll

By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. Naruto is mistreated in his village. Naruto was false... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
Part 28

Part 20

5.2K 148 19
By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

5k reads?! Thank you!

Anyways, let's get into the chapter!

"Now we won't kill you, but I think we should injure you just a bit hm?" The sound nins smirk holding up a kunai to Taiyo's neck, Taiyo flinched turning his head to the side.

"Tsuki..." Taiyo let out a slight whimper, as the kunai slid across his neck, crimson red liquid slid down Taiyo's neck.

Tsuki whipped his head to glimpse at his teammate. "Taiyo! Damnit, that's it" Tsuki growls, whipping his head towards Toshi.

Toshi peered at the raven in front of him, wondering what his enemy could have in store for him.

Tsuki's aluminum eyes flashed into a deep vibrant, crimson bright, everlasting rose color, and his Sharingan's tomoes spun wildly. He sent his enemy a glare

Toshi's eyes widened. "What the hell.."

"Go to sleep for a while, and don't tell anyone about this, got it?" Tsuki's Sharingan flashed, as he cast a genjutsu on Toshi, making the sound nin fall unconscious.

"Damnit Tsuki" Taiyo sighs, but lets out a small yelp as a kunai was jabbed into his palm, crimson red liquid trickled down his arm, tinting his clothes.

"Toshi! The hell?!" The two sound nins let go of Taiyo and run over to their unconscious teammate.

Taiyo let out a hiss as he clasps the handle of the kunai, yanking the sharp weapon out of his palm, the crimson red liquid staining his arm.

"Toshi! Get your ass up!" One sound nin shook him viciously.

"Kouki! Stop shaking him, it's obviously a genjutsu baka!"

"Man, shut the hell up, Takumi!" Kouki glared at his other teammate.

Taiyo grabbed the flag pole with his uninjured arm and grinned. "I got it!"

Tsuki's eyes had already returned to an aluminum color. "You're not hurt are you, Taiyo?" Tsuki knitted a brow.

"Nope! I'm fine, well I got stabbed, but I'm fine! Uhm but Tora is unconscious." Taiyo chuckles, scratching the back of his head.

Tsuki sighs, as he walks over to the redhead and crouches down.

"Tora, get your ass up.." Tsuki mumbles.

"Tsuki that won't work.." Taiyo sweatdropped.

*ring ring*

"Times up, we've won," Tsuki smirks.

"Damnit!" Kouki, and Takumi groan.

"Good fight!" Taiyo flashed a grin, glancing at the sound nins.

"Whatever, guess we underestimated you.." Kouki, and Takumi mumble.

"Taiyo, you carry Tora, I'm not carrying her fatass." Tsuki shoved Tora at Taiyo making the two fall.

"Hey Tsuki!" Taiyo whines.

"Hn" Tsuki grabs the flag, and shun shines away.

"Bastard" Taiyo grumbles.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Taiyo and Tora are still not here, is Taiyo just weak, or is Tora just fucking heavy." Tsuki sighs.

"You left them alone?!" the two twins, Kitto and Yuki scream at the taller raven.

"I told Taiyo to carry Tora's fatass, but I guess they're not here yet." Tsuki glanced at the board.

"Of course you did." Khuu sighs.

"Ahem"

"Oh, you're finally awake Tora," Tsuki mumbles without taking his eyes off the board.

"Bastard" Tora growls.

"Hn"

Sasuke cleared his throat catching all the remaining teams' attention.

"The remaining teams are, team 7, with Tsuki, still no last name, Taiyo Suzuki, and Tora Shimizu, team 8 Kitto Sato, Yuki Sato, and Khuu Tanaka, *insert teams and names cause the author is very lazy."

"Alright, that was easy!" Yuki beams.

"Not for us, I fell unconscious, Taiyo got cornered, and Tsuki had to use his, you know." Tora sighs in defeat

"Hey hey! You used it?" Kitto looked quite alarmed.

"Yeah, I was injured, Taiyo was cornered and honestly if I didn't use my... eyes, then Taiyo's injury could've been more fatal, now stop screaming it's annoying," Tsuki says with a cold tone.

"It's always Taiyo this, Taiyo that, come on!" tora whines.

"Well Tsuki has known Taiyo longer, it's only normal for Tsuki to care about Taiyo the most." Khuu yawns.

"I don't care about any of you," Tsuki growls.

"Ah, don't be like that Tsuki!" Taiyo grins patting Tsuki on his head.

Tsuki let out a small growl, but Taiyo continued to ruffle the raven's hair.

"Taiyo, you're gonna get killed!" Yuki's sweat dropped.

"Taiyo quit it"

"Fine" Taiyo grumbles.

"Pay attention you guys" khhu yawns.

"Hn."

"In a week, the preliminaries will be hosted, for now, the remaining teams, go train." Sasuke announced.

"Hai!"

~~~~~~~~

"Naruto-nii? Something wrong?" Tsuki knitted a brow.

"Uhm kurama and Gaara, they're fighting.." Naruto laughs nervously.

"Over what?" Tsuki sighs.

"Over Naruto, duh" obito rolls his eyes, slamming a few chess pieces onto the wooden table.

"Don't do that obito." Itachi growls.

"Man, just shut the fuck up." Obito growls.

Itachi glares at the fellow Uchiha before turning his attention to the younger raven. " wanna join us Tsuki?" Itachi gave a small smile.

"Hn." Tsuki shrugs,taking a seat next to the older raven.

"Nah! Get your dumbassas away from Naruto!" Deidara held a bomb, up at the kazekage, and the bijuu in a threatening way.

*arguing*

*more arguing*
I!

*more*

*even more*

*throwing items*

"FUCKING KAMI! Stop using your sharingan tsuki!" Obito growls, sending a small glare to the younger Uchiha

"You're using it too baka" tsuki scowls.

"Oh."

Tsuki watches obito's moves, and smirks.

"Checkmate" Tsuki smirks.

"DAMNIT, REMATCH" obito growls.

"Hn."

~~~~~~~~

"Bakas! Bakas!, you made such a big mess, now clean this up now!" Naruto had his hand on his hip, as he scolded the 3 males.

Gaara had his head down, he was sitting on the floor, with his hands in his lap, he had a bump on his head, because Naruto had hit him, along with the other two males.

"Yes sir" Gaara mumbles.

Kurama also had his head down, he was sitting down, with his hands in his lap.

"Sorry, naru"

Deidara was also im the same positions as the others.

"Hai.."

"Well? Start cleaning!" Naruto shouts at the 3 miserable males.

~~~~~~~

"Yay! Good job!" Naruto flashed a big grin, patting the 3 male's heads.

"Stop fucking winning, damnit Tsuki!" Obito growls.

Tsuki just rolls his eyes.

"Naruto-nii, we're hungry, can we eat please." Yuki mumbles.

Naruto turned his attention to the 5 teens, and smiled. "Of course! Itachi get your ass up, help me cook, you to Gaara." Naruto clapped his hands.

"Hai"

~~~~~~~

"Foods ready!" Naruto beamed, placing plates of curry onto the table.

"Itadakimasu!"

Naruto smiles, before taking a seat in his chair, the others had already started digging in.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Kankuro and temari.

"You guys got food for us?" Kankuro chuckles.

"Of course! Sit down." Naruto grins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Say, the preliminaries are in a week, you guys want to train tomorrow?" Naruto glanced at the 6 teens.

"Hn, i guess" Tsuki mumbles.

"Of course!" Taiyo beamed.

"Yeah! We gotta be stronger so we can kick some ass!" Tora grinned.

"Mhm!" The two twins exclaim.

"Yup." Khuu yawns.

"Alright! Well, im gonna go get some rest, Goodnight everyone!" Naruto smiles, standing up.

"Go get some rest, you deserve it" Gaara chuckles, as Naruto let out a yawn.

"Hell yeah i want sleep too." Kurama poofed into chibi form, and jumped into the blond's arms.

"Right, me and kurama will get some sleep, you guys should as well, night!" Naruto smiles, before heading into his room.

"Night!"

~~~~~

Kurama jumped onto the bed, laying next to Naruto, his head rested on his paws.

Naruto giggles. "Night kyuu" Naruto wraps one of his arms, around the small fox.

"Tch" kurama chuckles, as his ear flicked.

"Night kit."

Sorry! This wasn't so interesting, i really am sorry! Im trying my best to update, i really am, i hope you forgive me!

Have an amazing night or day, i love you!

❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.3K 30
Naruto Uzumaki a loyal leaf shinobi. Goes after Sasuke Uchiha ,who just left the village hours before , along with a team of genin lead by newly prom...
187K 4.6K 18
Naruto was banished from konoha for failing a mission. He was supposed to bring back Sasuke when Sasuke first left for Orochimaru but he failed and...
90.4K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
5.7K 158 5
Naruto had been banished by the leaf on the orders of the Hokage for bringing Uchiha Sasuke back and had his toad contract cancelled but before anyth...