The Spoiled Crown Princess {F...

By ShuzikoSakamaki

"Stuck up bitch...Just who do you think you are huh?!" She snorted as a devious grin curled onto her rosy lip... More

Y/n Shigaraki
✧~Prologue~✧
✧~Ch.2~✧
✧~Ch.3~✧
✧~Ch.4~✧
✧~Ch.5~✧

✧~Ch.1~✧

344 17 1
By ShuzikoSakamaki

~Ch.1~
~The Princess's Arrival~

WHILE THE FEAST was still currently going on, Kurogiri was still attempting to find the missing Princess.
First he checked the dressing room, thinking that perhaps the Princess was still getting ready, but when he got there, the maids said that she was never there.
Then he checked the imperial garden, wondering if the Princess was taking pictures of herself by the white cherry blossoms. But once more, the butlers that were sweeping up in the imperial garden said that the Princess was never there.

At this point, Kurogiri was getting frustrated. He checked the dressing rooms, the imperial garden, and even the room of the new butler that she hooked up with last week. Then he decided to check the last resort, which was the Princess's chambers. He figured that he could at least ask one of your maids or butlers if they knew where you had gone, after all, he didn't think that you were in your chambers.

Once he made it to your chambers, the two guards guarding your double doors bowed their heads. "Head Butler, did you need something from Her Royal Highness?" Kurogiri cocked his head to the side confusedly before he felt his blood boil.

"Do you mean to tell me that for the past hour, the Princess was simply in her room?" The guards timidly lowered their heads. "Forgive us Head Butler...But the Princess disallowed us to report to anyone that she planned on staying in her room..."

Kurogiri sighed, shaking his head as he stood up straight. "Forget it. You were following orders. Now open the doors, I need to let the Princess know that His Majesty is waiting for her." He ordered as both the guards began blushing.

"Head Butler...You see, the princess is kind of...busy..." Kurogiri scoffed, making the two guards wince. "Did you need me to repeat myself? Open. The. Doors." They bowed they heads before they hesitantly pulled the the double doors open.

Kurogiri's glowing yellow eyes widened as he tumbled back at the sight.

"YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!!"

-Back at the Feast-

The feast was more or so quieter, but more peaceful. As of currently, a group of young ladies from the Villain Kingdom were dancing to a rhythm of zithers played by another group of girls. Some were actually paying attention, while others couldn't care less. More were interested in the mysterious Princess that was supposedly coming, which was announced by All For One, who was wondering whether she'd come or not himself.

Kurogiri hurriedly made his side to All For One, who was eager to see what he had to say. Kurogiri leaned down as he spoke into All For One's ear. "Her Royal Highness will be here soon...She was just a bit...busy..." Kurogiri whispered, a slight flush of pink showing even through his mist. All For One nodded, relieved that he at least knew that his daughter would be coming.

Another 15 minutes past, and All For One was getting a bit impatient. "Kurogiri, didn't you say she'd be here soon?" Kurogiri could hear in All For One's voice that he was getting irritated. Kurogiri bowed his head timidly. "Please wait just a bit longer Your Majesty, I'm sure Her Royal High-"

He was cut off when a trumpet blew a short tune, catching the attention of everyone in the room. "Announcing, Her Royal Highness Princess Discord of the Royal Shigaraki Clan of the Villain Kingdom!" One of the butlers announced, making Dabi roll his eyes at how long and overdone the announcement was.

Everyone's eyes turned to the gates, that slowly opened revealing the Princess in all her glory.

Her traditional black hanfu with golden designs that dragged behind her, her black face veil that covered the lower half of her face, her purely white long hair that was expertly styled with golden pins, her hands filled with expensive golden rings, golden earrings that stood out in her white hair, and a closed gold colored fan sat in her hands. Though the most eye-catching part about her, was her piercing sharp blood red eyes, that were at first hidden behind her long lashes before she opened them to take in the sight of the guests in the room.

(Just pretend the pins are gold and the hair is white-)

"My, it seems like I truly lost track of time. Everyone is here." You spoke with a smooth sultry voice of silk, filled with a sickeningly sweet tone as you gracefully walked to the front of the room, a group of maids following a few feet behind you, while a male guard around the same age as you followed directly behind.

His features were noticeable, messy indigo-colored hair, tired purple eyes, eye bags, and an expression that basically screamed 'I do not want to be here'. His uniform was proper though, he couldn't exactly walk around looking like a hobo as the Princess's personal guard.

(Just imagine that all the red in the uniform is a deep purple instead.)

Once she made it to the front of the room, where the two royal families were, she bowed. "Greetings Father, Your Majesty King All Might, and Your Highness Queen Lotus. My sincerest apologies for being so late." She greeted respectfully. All three nodded, accepting her greetings.

Tomura stood up as he bowed to his older sister. "Greetings, sister." Then Dabi stood up and bowed. "Greetings, Princess." Then Prince Izuku basically pulled his brother up who begrudgingly bowed along with him. "Greetings, Princess Discord."

Y/n nodded in acknowledgment, right before Katsuki immediately sat back down a little too quickly. The other three Princes also sat back down. She raised her dress up to walk over to the table where her brother and so-called cousin sat, sitting in between them.

"You sure took your time Your Royal Bitchy-ness..." Tomura sneered quietly as you simply smiled, further pissing him off. "Dear little brother, that's simply no way to talk to your superior~" Tomura just rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever...The hell took so long anyway? You took a fucking hour..."

You deviously smirked, turning your head to look up at your personal guard, Hitoshi Shinsou. "I was a little busy~" You cooed, watching in amusement as Shinsou's cheeks blushed pink.

-Earlier-

"YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!!" Kurogiri yelled, tumbling back at the sight in front of him as the two guards embarrassedly averted their gaze.

There you were, on your knees in front of your bed, sucking off your personal guard who was sitting on your bed, pitifully bucking his hips up.

His hair was more disheveled than usual, while his uniform was also messed up, a few buttons down, showing off the multitude of hickeys littered across his neck and collarbone. His breath was uneven, pitiful moans escaping his mouth as he clenched the bedsheets tightly. He threw his head back when you took him in deeper, grinding his teeth as he gripped your hair tighter. The look of pure ecstasy on his face made it clear that you two didn't just start and end with one orgasm.

You hummed, opening your eyes to look towards the doors. You grinning, pulling your mouth off him as you licked your lips. "Hm, tastes like expired dignity." You turned your head to look at your father's personal butler. "Did you need something Kurogiri? I don't think Toshi's had enough yet." You grinned up at the man who was trying to even out his breathing, while also try to come down from his high.

"Your Royal Highness! This is disgraceful behavior! Your father is currently waiting for you when you're simply doing this indecent act!" Kurogiri scolded, averting his gaze from the man who's pants and boxers were long gone.

You rolled your eyes as you stood up, sitting down on Hitoshi's lap who groaned from the friction on his sensitive cock. "Lighten up will ya? Dead ass acting like someone's got their foot up your ass."

-Flashback Over-

"Geez Princess, if you needed someone to suck off you could've just asked me...I'd rather be with you than in this dumb feast~" Dabi whispered coyly into your ear as he reached down and gripped your thigh. You quietly laughed. "I'll keep that in mind." You whispered as you reached down to place your hand on his crotch, but before you could, Tomura smacked both you and Dabi's hands away.

"You guys are fucking disgusting..." Tomura insulted, crossing his arms as he slumped.

You pouted, "Geez, Tomu, if you wanted to grab his cock too you could've asked. I'm not against sharing. Besides, didn't I catch you with one of MY maids last week? I don't think you've got the right to slut-shame here~" You teased, watching as his cheeks flushed up in humiliation.

"I'm going to the bathroom..." He grumbled as he abruptly stood up and stomped away as his servants quickly followed behind, knowing that he wasn't really going to the bathroom. He clicked his tongue as he heard you and Dabi laughing.

"That does remind me All For One, your daughter is twenty one now right? She should be getting married soon." Both you and Dabi turned your heads when you heard All Might talking to All For One.

"Ah, I didn't exactly plan it. I'm more busy looking into my nephew's marriage." All For One replied dismissingly. It was taking up all his strength to not suffocate All Might right then and there. He knew what he was implying.

Dabi sighed, shaking his head. "They have their own problems and Uncle gets me involved." Dabi complained before you rolled your eyes. "Last I heard, weren't you the one getting yourself involved when you made an unnecessarily sweet toast earlier? Maybe this'll teach you to stay in your lane so he won't have to get you involved." You smugly grinned, making him slightly smile.

"Always loved that snarky attitude..." He said quietly, reaching down to wrap his arm around your waist and pull you closer. You rose a brow curiously, but then just shrugged. So you laid your head on his shoulder, relishing in the warmth that his body radiated. You felt him slightly tense at the affection, but then melt into it. At this point, he didn't care if people noticed or spread rumors. He was honestly tired of smiling and sitting straight, he needed a bit of relaxation too. So he rest his head on top of yours, his grip on your waist not becoming tighter, but firmer.

This interaction didn't go unnoticed, for All Might and All For One had caught a glimpse.

"Looks like your daughter and nephew are quite...close." All Might stated as his personal butler, Shouta Aizawa poured him another cup of expensive wine.

All For One looked over to his daughter and so-called 'nephew', humming in affirmation. "They've had a brother-sister relationship since they were young. Naturally, they'd be close." He replied dismissingly, not thinking much of it at all.
All Might chuckled, "All For One, surely a brother wouldn't look at his sister like that."

All For One rose a brow curiously, looking closer at the two.

Dabi was no longer resting his head on yours, now he was simply looking at your relaxed form with an almost invisible smile. You weren't asleep, rather you were resting your head on his shoulder with your eyes closed, not giving a damn about anything else. Dabi reached his hand up, very gently caressing your cheek, tensing when you nuzzled your face in his warm palm.

That's when All For One finally saw the look in Dabi's eyes. It wasn't the look of care that he always gave his brother, it was different. It was love.

All For One took a deep breath, while someone fancying his daughter wasn't something to be happy about, at least it was someone he knew was good. Well, at least, in his standards. "Their relationship is something they'll deal with themselves. I trust my own daughter and Dabi is a child that I've raised personally for over ten years. I know they'll both do what's right."

All Might's eyes widened, knowing his rival, he thought he would've snapped and gone wild.

The feast went on peacefully after that. Tomura did eventually come back, ignoring you and Dabi's laughing. However, everything went on peacefully for the next hour or so. That was until the announcer began announcing the guests from the two Kingdoms.

"Introducing, Duke Endeavor, Duchess Frost, Lady Fuyumi, Lord Natsuo, and Young Lord Shouto of the Todoroki clan!" The announcer exclaimed, as Duke Endeavor's family bowed to the royal family.

"Introducing, Lord Hawks of the Takami clan!" That caught your attention. You opened your eyes and looked forward. That's when you saw a slightly familiar man bowing to your father, King All Might his wife and imperial concubine.

"Hey D, doesn't that guy seem familiar to you?" You whispered to Dabi as he nodded. "Lord Hawks. He was Lord Keigo last year. Got himself a conferred title from saving some official's family from an accident. Now he's Lord Hawks, and the most eligible man in the Hero Kingdom." He replied, not caring much about the man you were intrigued in.

You hummed, nodding slowly. "Boy's got a pretty face. I wonder if it's pretty under that kimono too." You commented a little too casually. Dabi's eyes immediately widened as he looked down at you. "Ya can't be serious. His eyes are too close together, his hair looks like a bird's nest, and that eyeliner just ain't it."

You snorted, "What a jealous lil' shit face. First off, you can't be talking about the bird's nest hair. And he was born with that eyeliner. Ya ain't wrong about the eyes though." You admitted as Dabi rolled his eyes.

"Princess Discord~ What an honor, I've heard a multitude of things about Your Royal Highness~" Lord Hawks purred, walking closely towards the table where you, your brother, and Dabi were sitting. You sat up straight, knowing that everyone in the room was watching the two of you.

Lord Hawks bowed, as you Dabi and Tomura stood up. You walked out from your chair and towards Hawks, reaching your hand out. "It's a pleasure to meet you Lord Hawks, congratulations on your promotion." A smirk crawled it's way onto his face as he reached for your hand, turning it around so that your palm was facing downwards as he leaned down to press a soft kiss on your hand.

*SLAP*

"Please contain yourself Lord Hawks. You may have been recently promoted, but don't forget. Princess Discord is much higher in status than you." Kurogiri respectfully (sorta) scolded while placing his smoky hand on All For One's shoulder, a silent reminder for him to keep his cool. Though his declaration was only to somewhat remove the suffocating tension.

Dabi pulled you into his chest after he very aggressively slapped Hawks' hand away, a very visable and threatening glare was clear across his face. You on the other hand, couldn't care less about the whole situation. You were actually very much amused at how they were silently arguing over you. Besides, this situation wouldn't ruin your reputation, so you just sat back and enjoyed the show.

Hawks slightly tumbled back, looking down at his now red hand after he balanced himself. An almost mocking grin made it's way to his face as he looked back up at you and Dabi. "No need to be so territorial Prince Inferno, I was only greeting Her Royal Highness~"

You sighed, leaning back into Dabi's chest, noticing how tense he was. "Nearly twisted my ankle from that, Dabi you little fuck..." You whined harshly as you crossed your arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 3.5K 61
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐇 ᴺᴼᵁᴺ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢·𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘩 | \ ˈ𝘱𝘦𝘳-ə-ˌ𝘯𝘪𝘮(𝘱)𝘧 , ˈ𝘱𝘢-𝘳ə- \ 1 : 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 going with a bridegroom to fetch hom...
690 29 3
"You wanna suck my cock right now or something?" "No... Let's go commit arson after breakfast!" - It was meant to just be an infiltration mission wi...
247K 5.5K 72
From chapter 9: Best Jeanist: "Goodbye Hawks, see you soon!" Oh my god, I can't believe that Endeavor will be this proud!!!! I'm so excited!! I am a...
106K 4.4K 58
━ ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐀. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 ! ❞ . . . . . . . . . . ➜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, A Barista meets Hawks...