๐‘ถ๐’„๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’š๐’†๐’”

Par laeeqalmfao

"๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’‰๐’†'๐’… ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚... Plus

๐Ž๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
Announcement
I ain't dead
๐“น ๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐“น
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž |1|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ|๐Ÿ|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |๐Ÿ‘|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |๐Ÿ’|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |๐Ÿ“|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ |๐Ÿ”|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ•|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |๐Ÿ–|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |๐Ÿ—|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |19|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ |๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•|
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–|

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”|

3.3K 119 96
Par laeeqalmfao

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."
• • •

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 |𝟐𝟔|

I don't know if it's hypothermia or shock.

But then I come to the realisation that it's cold but not cold enough for me to actually get hypothermia, so it's definitely shock.

Remo kissed my cheek.

I cannot function.

Somebody send me an ambulance.

A swarm of butterflies erupt in my stomach when I reply that moment in my head.

Geez, Ocean, it was just a kiss on the cheek. Chillax yourself.

No matter how many times I tell my brain and my heart and my whole body to calm down, I just can't.

I've been living my whole life without a hint of affection and in the recent weeks I've been getting it. All of it came from Remo - touching my cheek, holding my hand, letting me sit against his chest that day at the twins' house.

However, I still haven't felt what it's like to be hugged. I guess people have tried, like Levi or Aiden. But when Aiden does it, he only tries to hug after he's done or said something that hurt me. Then, I don't want to hug him. I don't want to be near him.

Most times, when I'm alone - especially nights when I cannot sleep - I wonder to myself what it would be like to hug somebody. To have somebody hug me. To have them wrap their arms around me and hold me against their chest. To run their hands through my hair or rub my back and tell me everything is going to be okay.

My gaze wanders over to Remo and then my head wanders back to last night. Honestly? I don't remember a thing from last night. Okay, let me rephrase that: I remember Remo coming into my room half dying (I'm exaggerating) and I remember helping him. The last thing I actually remember is falling asleep on the floor and then the next thing I know, I'm waking up in my bed.

Obviously, Remo put me there. Unless there's a ghost in my room that loves me enough to put me into bed but I don't remember anything.

When I did wake up, I ended up having to rush around like a footless chicken because I was running late. That's when I noticed the jacket and beanie were gone and I had to scramble around to find a hoodie deep in my cupboard. A hoodie that belongs to Aiden. By the time I had gone upstairs, Remo still wasn't here and I decided to walk to school because I had no clue if he was going to come for me or not. And then he came and he kissed my cheek and, oh god, I'm thinking about it again.

Trying to distract myself from thinking about Remo kissing my cheek, I decide to continue reading a book on my phone. A message pops up on the screen when I unlock it. A text from Remo.

Hmm...

I have his number now. Wow. I stare down at it, surprised. With an evil grin, I make the quick decision to change his name from Remo to Nemo - which I do in record time and I add a little fish emoji just to be dramatic. I allow myself to disappear into my own little world as I begin to read.

A couple nights ago I finished a book that captured my heart and soul and kept them locked between the pages. Ever since then I haven't been able to read anything. Just yesterday, I found some stupid book that looked like it was for children. Scarlet and Ivy.

After starting it though, I realised I was wrong and it was not stupid at all. It's actually pretty creepy. You'd think books wouldn't be so creepy but I swear sometimes they're worse than horror movies. This particular book series has me scared to open my closet. And even though it looks like a kids book, I'm now officially hooked.

The passenger door slams open. Startled, I jumped causing my phone to slip out of my hands. I manage to catch it before it falls through - and by that I mean I juggled it around for a few seconds until it fell on my lap and not the floor.

Holding it to my chest, I turn to look at the idiot who scared me. Luke. I scowl at his amused grin before reaching out to smack his arm when his grin turns into a laugh.

We're already at school. I hadn't even realised it. Nemo's already out the car, leaning against it and watching me quietly an amused expression on his face. The scowl on my face deepens as my cheeks heat in embarrassment.

I clumsily stumble out of the car, throwing my bag over my shoulder and pocketing my phone. Still glaring at the two boys, I stuff my hands in my pockets.

"Princess!"

I perk up instantly, the scowl disappearing from my face when I turn to see Gabriel and Levi walking towards us. Just to be petty, I turn back and give the two boys behind me a cold glare.

Two fingers slide into the belt loop of my jeans and jerk me back. I crash right back into Nemo's chest.

Mmm...he's strong.

Calm yourself, Ocean.

I reach back and swat his hand away but he doesn't let go. Instead, he curls his fingers tighter around the loop and pulls me closer.

The next breath I take gets stuck in my throat when Nemo leans down until his lips touch my ear.

"Don't be mad at me. It was funny. And Luke's the one who scared you not me," he whispers. I shiver at the close proximity and duck my burning face beneath the jacket collar.

"Ooh, somebody's in a good mood today," Gabriel starts with a smile until I turn and glare at him. "Or not...? What did y'all do to her?" He raises an eyebrow at Luke and Remo.

While Luke proceeds to tell Gabriel about me embarrassing myself, I try again to get free from Remo's hold.

"Stai meglio oggi. tranne che per la tua faccia. Immagino che la principessa abbia tutto a che fare con questo." Gabriel grins down at my surprised face. I didn't know he could speak...Italian? Spanish? I'm not sure what language it is. (You're better today. except for your face. I guess the princess has everything to do with this)

Whatever it is that Gabriel said makes Remo roll his eyes. "Non sta a te preoccuparti."

"Stronzo segreto," Gabriel mutters. (Secretive asshole)

"Lui puzza come lei stamattina," Luke chimes in with a grin. (he smells like her this morning)

Remo shoots him a dry look. "Ovviamente puzzo come lei. Era in quella cazzo di macchina con me." (I obviously smell like her. She was in that fucking car with me)

Annoyed that I can't understand them, I reach over and smack the three of them.

"Hey! What was that for?" Luke complains, rubbing his arm.

I push against Remo's arm again and he finally lets me go. I turn towards those three idiots -

"It's rude to talk in a different language in front of people who don't understand," I sign out.

"It's what to do what?" Gabriel blinks at my hands in confusion.

"She said it's rude to talk in a different language in front of people who don't understand," Remo translates word for word.

"Well you're completely contradicting yourself, princess."

I raise my eyebrows and wait for him to continue.

"You're literally talking in a different language right now. Except you're using your hands and not your mouth."

"That doesn't count! I can't help it. And I'm teaching you to understand it!"

"What did she say?" He looks at Remo for help.

"That doesn't count. She can't help it and she's teaching you how to understand it."

Gabriel rolls his eyes. "Fine, I'm sorry. We won't speak in another language again, kay?"

Gabriel grins down at me until he catches sight of Remo's face. Then he frowns. "Cosa è successo alla tua faccia?" (What happened to your face?)

Remo just shakes his head and mutters something I can't hear under his breath.

Gabriel's frown deepens with worry. "Remo, cosa è successo ieri sera?" (Remo, what happened last night?)

Catching sight of Remo's face, I decide then to distract the boys before he loses his temper. I can tell by the tightness in his jaw and the heavier fall and rise of his chest that he's starting to become upset about something.

I slap Gabriel on the arm again.

"Ow! Jesus for a tiny girl you hit hard," he grumbles, rubbing his arm.

"You are rude. I'll walk with Levi since he's talking in a language I can understand."

I scoff and turn around, linking my arm with Levi's.

I didn't get far though. Yet again, I'm being dragged back. This time, though, Remo didn't just hold onto the belt loop of my jeans. No. He slides his fingers beneath the waistband and grips it tightly in his fist before dragging me right back to him.

Oh, Jesus, my soul, his fingers are basically down my pants. The tips of his fingers probably touched my underwear and – oh my god!

This is so embarrassing. Mortifying. I duck my head behind the high collar of the jacket to hide my reddened face. I feel so hot right now I think I might burst into flames. And I'm not feeling hot because I found what he did hot. No, I can't be.

It was absolutely not attractive at all. Absolutely not.

I stuff my hands into my pockets, my bottom lip wedged between my teeth because I have no clue what to do with myself now.

He pulls me as he leans against his car, until my back touches his chest. And now I just stand here, quietly relishing in the heat of his body, listening to the boys talk in a language I don't understand - even Levi joined whatever it is they're talking about. I'm not fighting them now, unfortunately. I would have if Remo's cold fingers were not partly down my pants.

To calm the fast beat of my heart, I try to focus on the sound of his voice. I never realised it, or maybe I did but it never registered in my brain that he has an accent. Now, him speaking in a different language, that accent is more pronounced. It makes his voice deeper, huskier and so very alluring.

This is a bad idea. I chose to focus on something else in hopes of calming my heart and erasing the red that paints my cheeks but listening to his voice made it worse.

Well fudge.

Luke laughs, "l'hai tenuta zitta."

I feel Remo shrug behind me, then he withdraws his fingers from the back of my pants. "L'ho appena tirata indietro."

"Come, Printsessa, we're taking you to class."

I reach out and smack Gabriel again. "Stop hitting me, woman! What did I do now?"

"You guys are coming to class with me."

"No."

"Why not, Gabriel?"

"Because....we have things to do."

"That can wait. You guys are coming with me."

He glances at Remo, who is in the middle of unwrapping another red lollipop, for a second. They engage in a silent conversation for a moment before Gabriel shrugs. "Fine. But we're currently hating on you for making us sit through hours of boring shit." He narrowed his eyes playfully before punching Levi on the arm. "Let's go, dipshit."

"You better not turn into Ocean. We already get smacked enough by her," Levi teases.

"Don't be such babies. She doesn't hit that hard. And you'll have been through worse," Luke chimes in as he drops an arm over his brother's shoulder. The three of them walk ahead, probably arguing with each other.

I turn to look at Remo. He's still leaning against his car, that lollipop between his lips.

"Let's go," I sign.

He shifts the lollipop around in his mouth. Shakes his head at me.

"You said you were coming to class." I frown at him.

"I didn't say I was coming."

"Don't be mean."

A little smile tugs at his lips but doesn't move an inch. I sigh, deciding to take matters into my own hands. Gathering whatever courage I have, I reach for his hand. I grip his cold fingers in my fist and tug as hard as I can.

The man barely budges.

But he smiles. He smiles a small little smile, one that I hope to see more often.

I tug again. This time he stands. I don't let go of him and he doesn't let me. His fingers curl around my own, filling me with warmth. He allows me to drag him to class.

And when I turn back to look at him, he still has that small smile on his face.

❦︎

Oh hi hello.

I'm almost back. Hope you guys enjoy this <3

NB: if you guys still continue to hate on Remo even after he becomes a sweetheart I'll hunt you don't and chop off your toes. Understand? Good.

Give my boy a break.

Okay thanks lovies. I absolutely adore all of you'll thank you so much for 80k+. This is so surreal I honestly don't know what I'll do if I reach 100k

Don't forget to follow my social!
𝐓𝐢𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐤:        @/𝐥𝐚𝐞𝐞𝐪𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐟𝐚𝐨
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: @/𝐥𝐚𝐞𝐞𝐪𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐟𝐚𝐨
                                             @/𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫_𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
373K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
287K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
234K 3.8K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...