The Transfer Student

Od Pokelegend2k22

Kalos high is a prestigious school in Lumious city in Kalos region. The teacher of kalos high and Alola high... Více

A Change For The Good
The Farewell And New Start
Characters And Bio
The Arrival
The New Beginning
First Day Adventures
A Date Without Knowing.
A New Friend And A Battle
New Friend Or Rival
Sweet And Meeting.
Protégé
New Friend And Forest
The Research.
The Sleepless Night
The Midnight Adventure
A/N
The Plan
A Day At Park.
The Attack
Shadows of Lumiose
Unraveling Shadows
A Day of Revelations
A Mystic Twinlight
Whispers of the Night
Everything's Fine
The Encounters

Master vs Protégé

2.2K 41 13
Od Pokelegend2k22

3rd person POV

As soon as the news of battle of Ash and sawyer spread the students started to fill at the stadium. Including teachers who mainly came to watch more techniques of Ash and how well he has trained Sawyer.

"The battle between Ash and Sawyer is going to start. It will be a 2vs2 battle "

Sawyer- Ash I have trained a lot and  i will not go easy.

Ash- I don't want it any other way.

Sawyer- Slaking let's go

A giant bear like Pokemon appeared from the Pokeball.

Ash smiled looking at the Pokemon who also recognised ash and nodded in understanding.

Ash-  Umbry i choose you. 

The Pokeball popped opened and a Umbreon came out.

"wow the Umbreon is soo cute " the crowd mainly girls squealed.

Umbreon ran to Ash and start nuzzling him ash scratched his chin.

Ash- let's battle then we will play okay.

Umbreon nodded and jumped on the battle field in battle stance.

"Let the battle begin"

Sawyer- use hammer arm

Ash - dodge to right  

Umbreon jumped to right to avoid the attack easily.

Ash- now dark pulse.

Umbreon fired a black beam of energy towards. Umbreon was too quick so that Slaking couldn't compare to him and got hit head on.

Sawyer- slack off.

The giant bear used the attack to restore his health.

Ash was looking at Slaking and thought something.

Sawyer looked at Ash and knew he has something.

Ash- get close.

Umbreon ran towards Slaking with a very fast speed.

Ash - now shadow ball

Umbreon fired a dark ball at ground to cover everything in smoke

Ash - now jump over him.

Umbreon jumped and was above Slaking

Sawyer - use revenge.

But due to the smoke Slaking couldn't see

Ash - close your eyes and listen............Now iron tail.

Umbreon opened his eyes with his turning solid and white coloured and hit it at Slaking face.

Slaking was pushed back a little and looked tired. 

Sawyer - slack off

Ash (smiled) - oh no you don't Umbreon shadow ball at his face.

Sawyer(nervous) - Slaking fast.

Umbreon fired the shadow ball at slaking preventing him to restore.

Ash- time to end this.

Sawyer- Slaking go use hammer arm.

Ash - dodge and finish it up with giga impact.

Umbreon dodged the hammer arm and started running glowing  in a white energy.
And hit Slaking who flew to the wall behind Sawyer with swirls in his eyes.

"Slaking is unable to battle Umbreon wins. Sawyer send out your next Pokemon. "

The crowd was now cheering loudly for our hero win.

Sawyer - you were good Slaking now return. (looking at ash.) That was great ash your Umbreon is awesome.

Ash (petting Umbreon)- thanks Sawyer it was his first battle.

To say everyone was shocked as the moves and the power the Umbreon showed can't tell it was his first official battle.

"Absolutely Marvelous he has trained his Pokemon with utterly love and care and look at the strength at the first battle" prof. Sycamore said.

"You are right sycamore this kid is very amazing and full of surprises" prof. Oak said.

"Well what did i told you" prof. Juniper said smirking and feeling proud.

Sawyer- but the battle has just begin let's go sceptile.

Ash - alright Umbreon return. You did great buddy. Now Sawyer i hope you remember him. Sceptile i choose you...

Both sceptile stood at the battlefield. Ash sceptile was bigger and deadly while sawyer sceptile look at Ash sceptile as the student see his master.
(Ss is Sawyer sceptile and As is Ash sceptile)

Sawyer- lets give it our all sceptile

Ash - let's do it buddy.

Sawyer- use bullet seed.

Ash- block it

Ash sceptile just lift his hand to block the attack like nothing happened.

"Amazing" awed prof. Oak.

Ash - now leaf storm.

Sawyer - leaf blade

A sceptile launched a storm  of leaf from his tail  S sceptile tried to fight with the leaf blade but was stuck in the storm.

Even though sceptile is a grass type still S sceptile was looking getting really hurt.

"Such power" said prof. Rowan.

"Sceptile is one of Ash powerhouse " said prof. Juniper.

"Wow.... Wait you mean he have more powerful beast like him"asked a shoked prof. Elm.

"Yes he has also he is just testing Sawyer otherwise he could have defeated him by now"

The profs. Were in lost of words and were looking at Ash wide eyed.

Sawyer- sceptile now get out of it use frenzy plant.

S sceptile blowed his hands and a large vines appeared from ground stopping the storm and s sceptile landed on ground panting.

Ash- NOW

A sceptile launched himself towards his opponent with a blinding speed and hit s sceptile with a powerful leaf blade.

"Amazing use of brain"said prof. Rowan

"What do you mean prof. " Said prof. Sycamore.

"Sawyer sceptile was hurt with leaf storm then he used frenzy plant which is a very powerful attack but takes a lot of energy so sceptile was tired. Ash knew it and took advantage" explained prof Rowan.

Sawyer- you ok sceptile .... Now use dragon breath.

Ash - he has grown but...... Time to end this cut throughout with leaf blade.

S sceptile launched the dragon looking beam while ash sceptial cut through it by leaf blade and both were now face to face.

Ash - finish it solar beam  

Sawyer - it will take time so dragon breath

Ash(smirked) - not that much for my sceptile. Now ...... GO

S sceptile launched the dragon breath and Ash sceptile launched the solar beam. The solar beam overpowered the dragon breath and caused an explosion.

The crowd, teachers and the trainers were now looking at the battlefield. The smoke cleared to show s sceptile down and Ash sceptile standing.

"All of Sawyer Pokemon are unable to battle so the winner is Ash"

The crowd was now cheering loudly including the gang and teachers.

Both trainers returned the Pokemon and shake hands.

" It was really awesome you are strong as always. "said Sawyer.

" You too have improved a lot. " Said Ash.

" Still I can't even land a single hit"

" Don't worry you are learning i too am so be happy okay "

" Yes"

" Lets go it's time for the class "

-----------------------------------------------------------

So that was the chapter. And Sawyer is not a kind of rival to ash just a student.
Next up is our mysterious figure.
Also there is someone who is not liking it. Who is it

Stay tuned to know.

Hope you enjoyed.
Signing out 💕

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

96.9K 941 4
Keith (bf) invites you to a movie night at his house. Not knowing that your crush Pico will be there too, you go not know what is soon to happen...
128K 2.9K 45
Naruto and Hinata; the iconic pairing. What if it happened differently? What if they have to leave Konoha? Find out in this book. Finished 3/21
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
353K 2.9K 16
[PLEASE, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!! I'M GETTING SICKED OF THIS SH-] Ash lost the Kalos League and return home only find himself g...