Don't Worry, I'll Show You

Por EddieVR4ever

Gaege works the streets. He gets paid to sleep with guys. Then he meets Eddie. Eddie is fed up of being a vir... Más

Prologue
Why Me?
First Times
More Than Enough
Warm Place To Sleep
The Morning After
Showering
Thank You
Cops
Worried
Acting Right

For A While

134 7 2
Por EddieVR4ever

Gaege Pov

No one hires me that night. Probably because I was gone around the time that I normally do to get food for myself and some of the really needy homeless people. There isn't very many people that pass by, but a few people hand out some money to the group of us. I snuggle up onto some old crushed cardboard boxes and try to sleep in the cold weather. When I awake in the morning, there's someone standing over me.

"E-eddie? What're you doing here?" I ask as I sit up.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok," Eddie scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Is this the guy," my friend leans over to ask.

"Shh," I whisper back. "Oh, thanks but I can handle myself pretty well, I've been doing this for a while."

"Oh, yeah I assumed that but I also wanted to pay for another night. Well day now. I wanted to come last night but then I got swamped with work and by the time I showed up, you weren't here. So I left," Eddie says.

"Oh, I was getting some food with the money from 2 nights ago. And trying to help out my "neighbors" here, this is Eddie by the way guys," I say.

"Hi Eddie," a lot of voices chime in. Eddie awkwardly waves to them.

"So? Are you free?"

"If you're paying," I say as a joke but it's still kinda true. I stand up and make sure all my money is in my pockets. Even though I've known these people for a long time, I still can't always trust them. "Ok, I'm good to go." Eddie seems just as nervous as a few nights ago and I feel bad about it. I follow him out of the alleyway.

Hope you guys liked it! I was asked for it so. More to come! Luv you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
791K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...