Jealousy

By _Smol-Koochi_

Wrote this just because I was jealous of something. Ik I'm completely nuts ☠️☠️ 🔞🔞🔞🔞 ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️18+ content... More

Introduction
A new addiction
The Worst Experience Ever
Some Special People
Meeting
Ivy Becomes Poisonous
Late Night Visitor

Reunion

11 7 22
By _Smol-Koochi_

Ivy plopped down on her bed with a sigh. Her exams are finally over. And now she can relax. She decided to go shopping with Kiana in a nearby market. She went to Kiana's room.

Kiana was fiddling with her phone while lying stomach down in her bed. 

"Hey!" Ivy called out.

Kiana looked up. 

"Oh Hi! What happened? You need anything?"

Ivy said, "Nah...just wanted to ask if you would like to go shopping with me today of you aren't too busy."

"Oh okay! Sure! When will we go? Evening?" Kiana asked.

Ivy nodded and headed for her room. She opened up her phone and quickly opened Kiana's link to watch the rest of the episodes of Demon Slayer. It had been such a long time.

Let's hope the network works. I don't wanna get stuck again on the blood disco again.  Ivy made a silent prayer.

She played it and everything went smoothly and it—

—Stopped.......here 👇

Ivy stopped and stared at the screen for sometime......and then she———

"Aaaaaaatrrrrrrhjhsjsksjdkslaakakallasksk THE ACTUALLY FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!! THAT'S IT! I'MMA GO—

—TO KIANA AND ASK HER." Ivy pulled her hair and went to Kiana's room, still mad.

Ivy swung open Kiana's door and screamed all in one breath, "GIVE ME WIFI I DONT HAVE GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION AND I'M NOT BEING ABLE TO WATCH DEMON SLAYER AND ITS MAKING ME FUCKING MAD SO GIVE IT TO ME NOWWW!!

Kiana looked up and pulled off an earphone. She asked, "Connection? Uh connection? What connection? I only have connection with Tanjiro..."

Ivy held her waist like—

— Bang Shi Hyuk—

— and screamed louder than before. "THE FUCK BISH! I NEED WIFI WIFI WIFI GIVE ME AND THEN MAKE CONNECTIONS WITH TANJIRO"

Kiana seemed to get it now. 

"Ok I'm giving you." she said.

Ivy kept huffing and puffing like Mugen Train(does it huff and puff?).

"What is the wifi name? There are so many" Ivy asked.

Kiana rolled her eyes and said, "Duh, isn't it obvious? Its Kookie Fucking Get Outta Here."

Ivy stifled a laugh and went to her room to watch Demon Slayer again.

Kiana flung open Ivy's door and popped the screen of her phone in front on Ivy.

"IVY JUNK!! Wtf are you thinking bish!" she shouted. "You wasted 90% of my data already??! Now how will I watch the other episodes of MHA!!"

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Please shit down Kiana. We both were watching so it got exhausted early. So you stop watching for some time—" Ivy started to say.

Kiana interrupted, "Aarrghh! You fucking wait, I'll take revenge for this someday. And weren't you making elaborate plans to go shopping today? Its already 5 O' Clock. When will we go?" 

"Oh shit— get changed. We'll get going now." Ivy said while jumping out of bed.

___________

Kiana's dress—

Ivy's dress—

After sometime, they were roaming around the markets. They entered many shops and bought many clothes. At such—

"Hey! Look at that! Look!" Kiana pointed out to a shop. 

Ivy looked over at it and kept staring. It was a shop selling art supplies and it was so big. It had rows of paintbrushes, canvas, drawing boards, poster colours, water colours and a thousand more things whose existence was unknown to Ivy. 

Kiana loved to draw and paint and do all kind of creative things so this shop made her real crazy.

Kiana rushed for its entrance and Ivy followed. Kiana pushed open the door and immediately bumped into someone coming from the opposite side. Both of them fell down with a terrified yelp.

Kiana yelled, "Muzaaan! It's Muzan!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BISH" Ivy yelled and came to her aid as Kiana kept rubbing her arms. And then, they both looked over to the other person,who bumped into Kiana and also another person who had also been there. 

"WHOAAAAA YOU ALL!" a chorus of voices arose from all of them.

The other two persons shouted in joy and hugged Kiana and Ivy.

"OMG!!" Ivy said. "Sakura and Amber!! What are you both doing here?"

Sakura winked and said, "Just came for vacationing. I didn't know you both live here. Wow!"

Kiana punched Sakura and said, "Bish after sooo many days! Where were you? And what happened to your phone? You don't reply to my texts and dont even pick up the phone if I call you."

"Ooh I changed my phone. I'll text you from my new number today okay?" Sakura said.

"Oky doky" Kiana said.

"Let's take a selfie!" Amber said pulling out her phone as she always does that when she unites with her friends.

They took a mirror selfie and it looked sooo cute that they uwued over it for some time. 

[A/n: ignore the background and the clothing]

"How about we eat somewhere?" Ivy proposed.

"Good idea!" all of them agreed.

They went to a restaurant and sat down. Music was playing on and they chatted for sometime. After sometime, their food came.

They had just finished their food that suddenly the music changed and Serendipity began to play. Immediately there was a shuffle of phones as they all tried to capture the best moments of each other. The song ended and they went out.

"You are studying here right?" Sakura asked Kiana and Ivy.

"Yeah!" They both said.

"Where do you live?" Amber asked.

"Oh not that far. Just a 30 minutes walk from here. You both can visit us sometimes." Ivy said.

"Yeah we will!" Sakura and Amber said.

They walked for sometime and talked about their school days and the fun that had had then and how they missed those days. And amongst those, Kiana suddenly said—

"Hey Sakura, Ivy! Do you remember our Bangtan Lite Gang?"

"OF COURSE!" both of them said.

"Hihi what's that?" Amber asked.

"Hehe it's just a group we made when we were in school. We had seven members and each member represented a BTS member. Ivy was Jimin, Sakura was Seokjin and I was Jungkook." Kiana said.

"Oooh right! I remember! Ivy told me that once" Amber said.

"Shit! What's the time!" Ivy suddenly said. 

"Oooh it's sooo late! Let's get going then." Sakura said.

"Yeah." Kiana said. "Nice meeting you all."

"Nice meeting you all" Ivy repeated.

"Yeah nife meeting you both too!" Amber and Sakura said happily.

"Bye. Shoto!" Sakura laughed.

"Ooh!" Kiana said. "Bye Bakugou! And you know what! Ivy is starting to watch anime now. She is watching Demon Slayer currently."

"Ooh really!?" Sakura said. "And watch My Hero Academia after that." 

"I will!" Ivy said.

"And she is in love with Muzan!" Kiana laughed.

"Yaaaaa enekoi expose koribo napai" (Translation: you shouldn't expose me like this.) Ivy said.

"Woww what's going on! I think I'll also start watching anime from now on." Amber said.

"Wwwoooowww very good!" the other three said.

"Ok then we should go now. Its super duper late now. Bye Kiana and Ivy. See you later." Sakura said and they waved goodbye as they parted ways.

Ivy and Kiana went to their rooms and got fresh. They were so happy having met their school friends after soo many days. They were also tired for roaming around for so long and they soon fell asleep as soon as their face hit the pillow.

Koo night~

Third chapter is done.

Thanks for reading and voting in my crackheaded book.

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 17.3K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
737K 35K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
167K 7.3K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
127K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...