Unlovable Me {BoyxBoy}

xink0heartx által

It's been so many years and my dad continues to hurt me daily. How long can I continue to live like this befo... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Character Appearance
Next Story

Chapter 7

430 22 0
xink0heartx által

+Sophie+

A sweet smell lingered on Ash the first time I met him. It was barely there but I recognized the smell of my mate. I haven't met them yet but excitement filled my heart while butterflies flew around in my stomach. Roxie was her name and I couldn't wait to meet her.

Ash gave me the address and her name. After talking with him I was out of my office in seconds but not before blowing a kiss at Alpha Taylor and Luna Ash. Well Ash hasn't officially been introduced as the Luna but he will soon. Ash was sweet, quiet but sweet and kind.

"Hey Sophie! Where are you going?" Emma asks coming up to me and looking up into my eyes. Emma was mature for her age, her mother was the Gamma and her father was the head warrior in the pack. She was kind and smart it was pretty amazing.

"I'm going to go find my mate, she is nearby and I wish to meet her." I tell her patting her head as she lets go. She smiles at me then runs off to Lawrence. I swear Lawrence was her mate but they were both too young to know that. Quickly I got into my car and started the engine eager to get to my mate.

It took approximately 30 minutes to get into town and with the help of the address that Ash gave me I arrived there quickly. Slowly I exited the car and looked up at the top window where there sat a human female on the window sill. The wind blew in her hair as she dazedly looked out to the forest. Her brown eyes shone a golden in the sun but looked sad and almost lonely. As I looked at her more closely it appeared that she had been crying. My wolf whined in sadness at the sigh. Her scent was the same that lingered on Ash.

She seemed to have spotted me as she caught my eye looking at her. She truly was beautiful. A smile pulled at her lips but it wasn't a genuine smile but forced. It brought a pang of pain to my heart.

"Hello, who may you be?" She got off the window sill and climbed onto the roof. She jumped off the roof in ease as if she'd done it a million times. Knowing that she is indeed a teenager she probably snuck out a lot.

"Hello, my name is Sophie. I am a friend of Ash and he has informed me about you." Her eyes widened and worry etched onto her face tears brimming at her eyes threatening to fall however were pulled back. She's strong willed.

"Ash. Is he alright? I've been worried sick? Why isn't he at school? Why hasn't he answered my phone calls and messages? Why did he send something like that? Does he not like me? Did he die?" She asked all at once the last one caused her eyes to widen like saucers.

Gently I place a hand on her shoulder in a sort of comfort loving the sparks that flew throughout my hand and arm. She must have felt them as you could see the frown form on her face in confusion.

"It's okay. Ash is in top condition. He is currently staying with one of my friends and is very happy. His phone was broken after he ran away. I do not know what message he sent but he does miss you greatly."

Half was a lie about the friend thing but I couldn't exactly say, 'He ran away and stumbled upon our pack and the Alpha of the pack is his mate which makes him the Luna. He's attempted to cut himself twice and I'm your mate.'

She lets out a breath of relief before looking back up at me.

"Can I see him?" She suddenly asks looking at me straight in the eye.

"I am sorry but he is busy with some things." She didn't seem to believe it but she gave up. Surprised she would give up that easy shocked me. She must be planning something in her mind. I'll have to make sure she doesn't crawl into my car or underneath. That would scare the living daylights out of me.

"Okay..." She looked at the ground her hair falling covering her eyes. It saddened me and my wolf to see her like this.

"Okay, I'll let you see Ash but could you possibly wait a little longer before you meet him?" I ask she looked up with anticipation before a beautiful smile pulled at her lips.

"Thank you!! Thank you! Thank you!" Roxie chanted before pulling me into her embrace. Gosh I could almost melt into it as the tingle erupted all over my body. Suddenly she pulls away and looks at her body in utter confusion. She pokes at her body as if wondering what was wrong with it.

"Are you alright?" I ask knowing full well it was the sparks.

"Yeah it's nothing to be concerned about." She looks up at me one last time before turning around and heading up to the porch. She waved goodbye before disappearing in the house. My wolf whined at the loss of our mate's presence.

'Be patient Clairie we will meet out mate again.' I reassuringly tell my wolf. Suddenly a voice booms through my head sending a shiver down my spine.

'Sophie, quickly return to the pack but be careful. We need you here immediately!' Alpha Taylor orders through the mind link. Not wasting any time, I jump into the car and drive back towards the pack house.

~Roxie~

I sat on the edge of my window looking over at the mysterious forest that always had my interest. The forest is always my favourite place to go and when I'm not allowed I just look at it through my window. You could say it somehow reminds me of Ash. He's quiet, beautiful and interesting. Now don't get me wrong here I don't like Ash more than a friend I just care deeply for him.

He's been through a lot in his life more than words could describe. Ash went missing three days ago and I'm worried. His father on the other hand is just pissed about it. Tears began to brim at my eyes at the memories of Ash and I. He sent me that message and it broke my heart to a million pieces.

At the corner of my eye a white car pulls up beside our home. What happens next causes my heart to skip a beat. A woman with short brown hair stepped out of the car. Sunglasses sat at the top of her head while her jeans were pulled up above her waist with her shirt tucked in. Gosh she looked like a cool supermodel. She was pale but not ghost like pale just a good pale.

She smiled up at me and took a step onto our lawn.

"Hello, who may you be?" I ask stepping out onto the roof and jumping off. When Ash was hurt and at the bottom of the stairs I would sneak him in without my parent's knowledge.

"Hello, my name is Sophie. I am a friend of Ash and he has informed me about you." Ash? She knows Ash quickly I walk up to her and look at her. A million questions and thoughts run through my mind.

"Ash. Is he alright? I've been worried sick? Why isn't he at school? Why hasn't he answered my phone calls and messages? Why did he send something like that? Does he not like me? Did he die?" Questions spewed out my mouth out of concern. For all I know he could be dead or sick. What if he was kidnapped? He hasn't answered any my calls which just caused me to worry more. Sophie places a hand on my shoulder causing sparks to erupt from her hand. To say I was shocked was an understatement. Most of all I was confused about the sparks.

"It's okay. Ash is in top condition. He is currently staying with one of my friends and is very happy. His phone was broken after he ran away. I do not know what message he sent but he does miss you greatly." She reassures with a small smile on her thin lips.

"Can I see him?" I ask, I really wanted to see him and after everything that's happened I just want to cuddle and watch Netflix with him all night.

"I am sorry but he is busy with some things." Her face falls only for a smile to pull back at her lips. I didn't believe her but I can't pry into it further.

"Okay..." I look at the ground in sadness. I can't see Ash. I really do hope he is okay.

"Okay, I'll let you see Ash but could you possibly wait a little longer before you meet him?"

"Thank you!! Thank you! Thank you!" I jumped up and down letting a happy squeal pass my lips. I could see him. Happiness filled my heart. Unconsciously I pull Sophie into a hug without much thought. The same sparks as before run through my body like fireworks. I nearly gasp but keep it back.

"Are you alright?" Sophie asks looking at me worried but she didn't seem to be genuinely worried. How weird. I poke at my body wondering what the problem is with my body but there wasn't anything abnormal about it so I dropped my hand by my side and let out a sigh.

"Yeah it's nothing to be concerned about." I tell her before turning around and heading up the porch. I wave goodbye but not without taking one last glance at Sophie. Once I closed the door I felt empty and sad. Ash, yeah it's just because of Ash.

"Roxie, who was that?" My mother asks peaking behind me at the closed door. The sound of the car starting leaving disappears.

"It was just one of Ash's friends telling me he was okay. Don't worry about it." She scowls at the mention of Ash. For some reason my parents never liked Ash. That's why I snuck him into the house instead of use the front door.

"Oh... Well dinner will be ready in ten minutes go and wash your hands then set the table please." She leaves into the kitchen as I head upstairs to wash my hands. Sophie still stuck in my mind like a beautiful picture. How odd why can't I think of Ash but instead of Sophie. Sighing I run a hand through my light brown hair moving it out of my face. I head downstairs and begin to set the dinner plates out. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.9K 16
~PLEASE NOTE THAT I MADE THIS BACK IN 2018 AND MY GRAMMER AND STORY TELLING IS UTTER GARBAGE I APOLOGIZE~ A boy. He's different from other people in...
2M 81.1K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
40 0 29
Stories heal, stories hurt, stories create a fantasy but not all stories have happy endings. "I look everything like my father, I look nothing like m...
7.5K 72 11
Sorry readers and fellow users of Wattpad, I am not playing Brawl Stars very much at all anymore, so this book is extremely close to discontinued. Ho...