You said you wouldn't

By _strawbx

The person I've dedicated my whole life to was standing in front of me holding his mistress's hand asking me... More

Prologue 1.
Prologue 2.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33.1
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 16

13.7K 317 99
By _strawbx

This chapter might be messy af since I am writing after so long. So please bear with me

*Justin's POV*

I closed my eyes while letting out a puff of smoke, my fingers kept playing with almost half a cigarette in my hand.

My mind wasn't concentrating on anything. I needed a break.

After Sia has ever so disrespectfully asked me to get out. I rushed to get out of the hospital as fast as I could. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to tell her how much I regret asking her to  do that. I was just... I don't know frustrated?

When I saw her in that cafe with Ashton. He is in fact a kind of friend but him looking at Sia ever so lovingly infuriated me. It shouldn't have but it did.
Even though I had my girlfriend right there. Sitting on my lap for fuck sakes. It annoyed me beyond limits.I have been going to that cafe for years now and have seen him flirt with countless number of women but it never affected me in slightest way . But with Sia... Well let just say wasn't something I looked forward to encounter.

I Didn't want to but anyways asked Emily if it was okay to leave. To which she agreed while giving me a smile showing her pearl white teeth which was once enough to make my heart beat a little faster but right then it filled me with guilt . I wanted to get rid of her asap so that I could go after Sia.

How selfish.

But guess my Selfish ways didn't go unpaid. Sia now most probably hated me .
Anyone would.
After disrespecting her like that how stupid I was to think that acting like a gentleman would make up for everything.

When I saw her eyes filled with tears in the car I regretted every action I ever took to make her feel unwelcomed, small, digraded and what not.
And then when I heard her heart chilling scream from the bathroom my heart dropped. I didn't know what was happening. I didn't care if I looked like a maniac to my sister and mother while trying to kick open that door.

With each kick and her growing cries my heart was breaking into pieces . I wanted to make sure she was okay. And then when I finally got through, my eyes met hers.
There she was knelt down in a pool of blood, naked.
My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing . I couldn't process what was happening. Seeing so much blood made my heart collapse . I couldn't move until I heard Fay scream at me to pick her up . Which I did, and when she looked at me with those tired almost lifeless eyes I wanted to do nothing but protect her at all cost. I wanted to tell her to stay strong and that she'll be okay but the words wouldn't come out. So I tried to tell her all that with my eyes. Just then  she asked me to save not her but her baby.

My heart once again stopped.

Her baby?

Huh?

It felt as a thunderstorm. First seeing her in such a scary situation then getting to know that she was carrying a child.

It felt as if my brain jammed. I didn't know what to do. 

But luckily Fay was right behind me who probably saw how shocked I was and explained me everything on our way to the hospital.

Only if I knew what she was going through .
She was kicked out and left on streets while being pregnant? How inhuman can people be?And to think that it was done by no one else but her husband and sister.

How can someone do this to anyone? And to Sia especially? I mean look at her. She is so fragile. So soft.

My blood boiled thinking about her so called husband.
I couldn't do anything about the sister but I swear if I ever see her husband I was gonna make him pay.

The Blaring ringtone of my phone pulled me into reality.

It's almost 1am bruh who tf is calling me right now.
I thought as I cussed under my breath and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Looking at the screen made me stop whatever I was doing as I felt a reality check.
My phone stopped ringing but I was now once again lost.

What was I doing? What was I thinking?
What is wrong with you Justin?

You don't even know Sia. She's been at your home for not more than 2 days and here you are first disrespecting her in all the ways possible and now clinging onto her thought.

Get her out of your head Justin.

You need to get rid of he-

My thoughts were again cut off as my phone rang again.

I knew it was the same person who has Intrigued this sudden wave of realisation in me

Throwing the now fully burnt cigarette on the ground and crushing it with my shoes I once again pulled out my phone and looked at the phone screen reading the words again and again

Em❤ 

********************************

Hie!!!!!
You see I'm not dead yet .
So so so sorry for updating after so long
Well,my exams ended a weak ago but I was kind of detoxifying you know?

There was a lot of drama going on in my life
*sighs*
Just college things

But here's a good news,

I scored the highest in my psychology exam!
It was the subject I was most worried about but now it makes me so happy!
My professor is soooo impressed with me, she asked the other students to look at my answers as a reference to what to how to write in future and if isn't that a proud moment

Anyways! Tell me how much do you like this chapter and if you would like to read Justin's POV again or just Sia's.

Thank you so much for reading

Vote, share and comment

Ilysm

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 1.6K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
3.6M 108K 78
This is a completed and a published Novel: It can be purchased on Amazon in the form of paperback and/or an eBook. The link for purchase is availabl...
107K 2.2K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
707 68 28
"You may feel disgusted by me, Lillian. But remember. I'm your fucking fiancé. Not him". The minute he said those words , the whole world tuned out...