Uniquely Perfect - Larry Styl...

By LarryWriting

When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Erm... slightly mature? Hah?)
Chapter 29 (Mature again)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Mature, but the mature part is short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Mature at the end...)
Chapter 36 (Mature!)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Erm... a tad mature at the beginning!)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Pay No Mind To This

Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)

100K 2.3K 3.8K
By LarryWriting

[A/N]: Do not be alarmed... but I think this is the second to the last chapter. For some of you you might be like, "Heck yeah, I finally don't have to keep up with this crazy ass writers mind" and for others you might be a tad sad... BUT there will be a sequel. Definitely. It'll be updated just as much as this and it'll go up pretty quickly after I end this. Because let's face it. I'm addicted to Kitten!Harry. NOW ON TO BRIGHTER MATTERS LET US THANK WOOOOONDERFUL LilyBoobear3! SHE DREW THE PICTURE IN THE MULTIMEDIA! OH AND I SDFSDFSD LOVE YOU SONS OF BITCHES BECAUSE HOLY SHAT 1000 fans?! I HAVE 1000 OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE?! ALLOW ME TO GO SOB NOW BRB

[Liam's P.O.V]

Niall and I slept curled up together on the couch, but when I woke up, the blonde boy's warmth was no longer against me. I sat up and pulled my phone out from underneath the pillow I'd been using to glance at the time. 1:00PM. I rubbed at my eyes sleepily and called out in a raspy voice, "Niall?"

Niall suddenly came scurrying into the room, carrying a still sleeping, boxer-clad Harry, "Look what I stole!"

I slapped a hand over my face as Niall deposited the boy on the couch next to me, "Niall... you... how did you even get him away from Louis without waking either of them up?"

However, Niall's eyes were wide and he was examining the sleeping lad, "Oh no... I think I broke him, Liam, I broke him!"

"What are you-"

"Look at his neck!"

I looked closer at the younger boy, realizing that he had horrible hand shaped bruises on his neck that were slightly hidden by the way he was laying, "How did I miss that last night? Or I guess earlier this morning..."

"Were they there then?" Niall asked worriedly.

"You didn't do that Niall," I sighed. "They had to have been there... we were probably just so happy to have Louis and Harry back that we didn't pay attention to much. That, and Louis kept Harry pretty close to him... kind of curled up, a tad."

Niall reached out and tried to carefully move Harry's head a bit so we could get a better look at his neck, but the younger boy jolted awake and gave a slight squeak, "L-Louis?"

"Afternoon, Harold!" Niall beamed at the kitten eared boy, his tail wagging slightly.

Harry sat up and looked around the flat in confusion, "W-where is Louis? Why is Harry in h-here?"

"I brought you in here," Niall informed him. "I wanted to talk with you!"

I sighed, scooting over so Niall could sit down next to Harry. Harry still looked extremely confused and sleepy, "H-Harry is going to go back to Louis..."

"Wait!" Niall protested. "Don't you want to learn some stuff?"

Harry stopped, looking to Niall for a moment, "What stuff?"

Niall grinned, "Fun words to say!"

"Okay," Harry nodded. "Harry wants t-to learn."

"I want to learn," I corrected the younger boy.

Harry blushed, "I-I want to l-learn."

Niall leaned forward and whispered something into Harry's ear, and I frowned. Niall was the type of person that had absolutely no brain filter. If he wanted to tell someone something that shouldn't exactly be told, he'd tell them. It amazed me that the boy could even keep a simple secret. Niall finished speaking to Harry and pulled back with an evil grin, "So can you say that?"

"But w-what does it mean?" Harry's brow furrowed.

Niall leaned forward and whispered in the boy's ear again. Whatever he was saying made a blush rise to the boy's cheeks, and he pressed a hand over his mouth and giggled. Niall nodded and wiggled his eyebrows, "Fun, huh?"

"H-Harry likes it," Harry agreed.

"Niall..." I said slowly. "What did you tell him?"

"You'll see," Niall shrugged.

"Tell me now, or no breakfast for you," I demanded.

Niall glared, "I can feed myself then, jerk!"

At that moment, Louis came hurrying from the hallway wearing nothing but pajama bottoms, the same thing he'd eaten in the night before, and he had a concerned look on his face. The expression was quickly replaced with an affectionate smile when he spotted Harry, "There you are, Kitten! What are you doing in here? And why are you still half nakey?"

Harry stood and limped, much to my surprise, towards Louis. Louis hurried to meet the boy before he could limp too far, and scooped him up bridal style. Harry stretched forward to place a kiss on Louis' lips, "H-Harry just woke up... and he was in here!"

Louis sat down on the couch with the younger boy, and his gaze fell on Niall, "You wouldn't happen to have anything to do with this, would you?"

"I don't know what you mean," Niall said innocently, playing with the fabric of his pants. His ears gave him away, however, as they turned backwards in the slightest.

"You did steal my Kitten!" Louis accused.

"No!" Niall cringed into me. "That's a lie!"

Louis sighed, turning his attention back to the kitten eared boy on his lap, "Did he steal you?"

Harry glanced at Niall, but nodded. Niall huffed, "Tattle-tale.."

Louis rolled his eyes, but situated Harry better on his lap and lightly tapped his nose, "So, baby Kitten... what do you wanna do today?"

"We should fuck," Harry announced. My eyes widened, and Louis spluttered in surprise.

"Uh..." Louis said slowly. "How did you...?"

My eyes fell on Niall, who had a hand clamped over his mouth and was clearly laughing hysterically. Realization hit me, and I gasped, "Niall!"

"I couldn't resist!" Niall cackled. "He was just- no one was there to tell me not to! And Harry's mind is so easily sculpted!"

"You taught him that Niall?" Louis asked in a dangerously calm voice.

Niall bit his lip to keep from grinning, but he leaped up and dashed toward the door, putting on the first coat he could grab to hide his tail, pulled a beanie on his head and put his shoes on his feet, and then he sprinted from the flat calling over his shoulder, "See you at home, Liam!"

I sighed, "Sorry about him... I'll go, uh... punish him."

"Sex doesn't count as a punishment," Louis snapped as I rose from the couch and headed towards the door for my shoes and coat.

"I said I was sorry!" I huffed. "We'll be back over later... when Niall is more behaved. I think Zayn and Chris are coming over later on today as well. That way Zayn can pitch in and add his side to the story. I'm assuming the story of Harry's bruised neck fits along with your adventure story?"

Louis bit his lip and gently brushed his fingertips over Harry's bruised neck, nodding, "We'll tell you about it later."

"Sounds good," I grinned, slipping on my shoes and coat and opening the door. "I'll see you all later. Bye Harry, bye Louis!"

Harry gave a small wave and Louis mumbled a good bye. The last thing I saw before shutting the door to return to my flat was Harry happily pressing a kiss to Louis' lips. I hurried to my flat, slipping in through the door that Niall had left unlocked. Niall was on the couch, eating a piece of toast, "Is Louis out for my demise?"

"Yes," I kicked off my shoes and took off my coat before walking over to the boy and crossing my arms over my chest. "Why did you teach Harry vulgar language?"

"It was the perfect opportunity to do so!" Niall said in defense. "You mean to tell me that if you had the opportunity to teach Harry something... you wouldn't have done it?"

"I wouldn't have taught him what you taught him!" I huffed, sitting down next to Niall and burying my face into my hands. "What did you tell him about it?"

"The truth," Niall tried to creep onto my lap, but I gently pushed him away, causing him to make a pouting face. "I told him that it was a word to use if you were angry... and it was a word that could describe sex.... if used properly. I told him what to say to Louis."

"So you failed to mention that it was a word generally frowned upon in public places..." I huffed.

"That's Louis' job," he whined. "I'm just the introductor."

"That's not even a word. You're a brat, that's what you are," I sighed, but allowed the blonde boy to finally flop across my lap.

Niall was silent for a moment, allowing me to massage idly at his hair. He sat up on my lap, pressing a kiss to my neck, "Hey Liam..."

"What, Nialler?" I fought a grin.

"We should fuck."

"Niall!" I attempted to push the boy off of my lap, but he clung on to me.

"No!" he protested. "I'm just speaking the truth! What if I ask nicer? Can we please fuck?"

"I hate that word!" I snapped.

"Can we please... bang?" he teased.

"At this rate," I stood, dumping him onto the couch. "We're not even touching one another ever again."

Niall scrambled off the couch, throwing himself down at my feet, "I want you to take me to our room, toss me down on the bed, and make love to me!"

"Get off the floor," I sighed, reaching down to help the pitiful lad up.

"We could even go at it down here if that's what you want, I don't mind-"

"When I first introduced you to sex this is the last thing I expected," I laughed, tugging Niall to his feet. "Would you be offended if I told you the truth?"

"Depends on what the truth is," Niall said, still pouting.

"That... you're kind of a whore?" I informed him slowly.

Niall's eyes took on a strange glint to them, "Does that mean I win?"

"I'll race you to the bedroom..." a smile crept onto my face.

The only time I'd ever seen Niall move as fast as he did was if there was food involved.

[dsfsdfdsfsdfs.]

[Louis' P.O.V]

Niall had taught my Kitten, a word... that Harry probably didn't even really know was bad. I wondered if Harry even actually knew what he was saying, or if Niall had told him that the word meant something else. His body language didn't exactly imply that he wanted to 'fuck'. He had instead cuddled closer and was making the strange happy sound he made, the one that was similar to purring.

"Kitten... that word Niall taught you..." I began as soon as Niall had fled the flat and Liam had went after him.

"Fuck?" Harry asked innocently, and my nose scrunched.

"Yes... that one... what did he say it meant?" I asked gently.

"Niall said," Harry said slowly, his brow furrowing as he tried to remember. "He said t-that it could be s-said if someone is m-mad... and he said that it had t-to do with sex..."

"I see," I winced. "Maybe we should... let's not use that word anywhere else but in the flat, yeah?"

Harry frowned, "Why?"

"It's not exactly a..." I shifted Harry around in my arms. "It's not a good word..."

Harry's eyes widened, "It is bad? H-Harry did not mean it i-if it is bad!"

I patted the younger boy, "It's fine, love... it's alright! I don't mind when people cuss. Other people might, though, so try not to say bad things around other people."

Harry snuggled closer, nodding slightly, "Louis s-still loves Harry?"

I glanced down at the younger boy in surprise, "I wont ever stop loving you! You silly baby Kitten, why would I?"

Harry was quiet for a moment, "B-because Harry does n-not know stuff l-like Louis' other b-boy... boyfriends?"

"We're back to my past, now, huh?" I sighed, kissing Harry's forehead. "Don't worry about them, love. You're the only one for me."

"Could they sing t-the alphabet?" Harry hissed, a strange tone slipping into his voice.

"Er," I winced, knowing Harry wouldn't like the answer. "Yes, baby..."

Harry crossed his arms, "T-they could... did t-they cuddle?"

"Sometimes," I sighed.

His eyes widened, "Louis s-said he had s-sex with some. D-did they give Harry's Louis kisses?"

"Technically, no," I tried to soothe the boy, who was obviously working himself up into a jealous state. "I wasn't your Louis at the time."

Harry scrambled backwards slightly, repeating his question, "Did they give Louis kisses?!"

"Yes..." I mumbled in defeat.

 Harry's face crumpled and he slumped over onto my lap, sniffling, "No... b-but Louis is Harry's..."

"I am now!" I promised. "Now I'm all yours! I'm not Niall's or Liam's, and I'm not an old boyfriend's. Just yours."

"Harry's," he whimpered, his arms wrapping tightly around my waist.

"I'm Harry's," I agreed, snuggling him close. "Are you hungry, baby?"

Harry shook his head, and I frowned, still soothingly petting his back. Whilst my greatest fear now was losing Harry, Harry seemed to be afraid of losing me to someone else. The boy was so easily jealous that it was crazy. It surprised me that he even knew it was possible for someone to fall in love with someone else if they already loved someone, because it seemed as if Harry barely understood the concept of love other than it's what he felt for me.

"We can eat lunch and then do whatever you want," I told him softly.

"Pizza?" he asked.

"We can have pizza," I agreed.

"Then we can... make love?" he asked hopefully, sitting up and fumbling for my hand. "B-because Louis is Harry's?"

"Yeah," I nodded, pulling him close and brushing our lips together. "We can..."

Harry kissed back eagerly, managing to straddle my lap slightly. Without really thinking about it, I kissed my way down Harry's jaw, brushed my lips carefully over his bruised neck, and suckled gently at his collarbone. Harry gasped, his hips bucking slightly in surprise, "Oh!"

I instantly realized what I was doing and pulled back to find I'd made a small red mark on the raised bone at the base of Harry's neck, "Sorry, Kitten! I just- I-"

"That f-felt... good..." Harry whispered in surprise. "H-Harry thinks... it h-had a sting, but it f-felt good!"

I attached my lips back to Harry's, feeling myself start to harden. Harry was rutting his hips in tiny motions, and I pulled back slightly to chuckle, "What are you doing?"

"H-Harry does not know," the younger boy whimpered, continuing his movements. "W-we can just eat after?"

"Yeah," I nodded frantically, adjusting the boy and gathering him into my arms to carry him to our bed.

Once in our room, I gently set Harry down on the mattress and crawled onto him, lowering our bottom halves together so Harry's hip bucking wasn't completely pointless. He felt around frantically for my hand, and I linked our fingers together with the hand not holding myself up. I continued kissing him, grinding down in short bursts of pleasure, until whimpers began escaping him, and he pleaded out, "L-Louis... can we- where is t-the l-luv- the lube?"

I sat up and slipped my thumbs under the waistband of the boy's boxers, "Lift your hips, baby Kitten."

Harry obliged and I shimmied off the clothing. Harry's fully erect cock slapped up to Harry's stomach once it was free, and I tossed his boxers to the floor and leaned over the bed to pull out the black box. Once I was sitting up again, Harry sat up as well to pull at my pajama bottoms, demanding, "Off!"

 I helped the boy remove my trousers, setting aside the lube and the condom I'd retrieved, and then reached around Harry to arrange the pillows for him. He fell backwards onto them, and I quickly dropped my head down between his legs, licking a flat strip on the underside of his length. He cried out, arching his back and feeling frantically for my hand again. For some strange reason, the intense pleasure caused Harry to need reassurance that I was close. I gently took the younger boy into my mouth, hollowing my cheeks and bobbing my head while using my hand to stroke the part of his cock I couldn't reach. Harry's free hand scrabbled at the sheet in desperation for something to cling on to, and high pitched mewls escaped his throat. Gently, I released his cock from my hand and lowered my mouth as far as I could go while I reached for the younger boy's free hand and led it to my hair. Instead of grabbing a fistful of my hair like he'd done to the sheet, he was careful to just pet and stroke at my hair, brushing it back from my face if it flopped into my eyes. The caring gesture had me rutting against the sheet, and I quickly pulled off the boy's dick with a pop and sat up to find the lube.

Harry's green eyes, hooded with pleasure, watched me carefully and he whimpered, "H-Harry loves Louis."

"Love you too, baby Kitten," I assured him, flipping the cap on the lube up and slathering my fingers with it.

I placed my middle finger at Harry's entrance, and the boy wiggled down slightly to try and make me push it in faster as he grabbed my free hand. I lifted my eyebrows at the boys eagerness. It was only his second time partaking in such activities, and he already basically knew how it worked. He was a natural. I slipped my finger in slowly, past the resistance, and begin thrusting slowly, curling my finger every now and then. Low whimpers escaped Harry as his face scrunched in pleasure, and although he was tight, he didn't show any signs of discomfort. Once I was certain I could add another finger, I did, and Harry's back arched in anticipation of what was to come.

"L-Louis," he wheezed. "H-Harry's Louis, just-"

"Shh," I soothed, attempting to pry my hand free from his grasp so I could rub at his abdomen.

His fingers simply tightened around my hand, and he moaned low in his throat, his head thrown back, hips lips parted slightly, and his eyes clenched shut. His ears were no longer visible at all, just like the first time. I curled the two digits I had sheathed inside of him, and he rocked his hips downward. Taking that as a sign that he was ready, I removed my fingers, earning a pout from Harry, and quickly opened the condom packet. I rolled it down my length, and Harry sat up to watch as I drizzled some lube onto my cock. Much to my surprise, Harry's hand gripped around my cock and carefully began to coat my length in the lube.

"Kitten," I gasped, bucking my hips upwards.

Harry grinned triumphantly, falling backwards onto the pillow, "W-we can make love now."

"Yeah," I gently adjusted the boys legs to reveal his entrance better. "Yeah we can, baby."

I aligned myself up with Harry, glancing at his face to make sure everything was alright. He shuddered slightly, reaching for my hand yet again. I carefully began pushing in, watching as Harry's face contorted in a mix of pleasure and pain, his eyes slipping shut. Entering Harry was much simpler than it had been the first time we'd had sex. It still took about the same amount of time to finally sink into the boy to the base of my cock, but this time Harry hadn't hurt himself in the process. After waiting a few moments for Harry to adjust, his eyes fluttered open and he whimpered, "H-Harry loves his Louis."

"Louis loves his Kitten," I whispered in return, rolling my hips against the younger boy, sending pleasure through my own body and judging by Harry's reaction, his body as well.

He whined, wrapping his limbs around me and clinging close again. He seemed to like it when I was pressing onto him, so I allowed a bit more of my weight to rest on him, and he let out a pleased sound. My hips began to move faster on their own accord, and Harry was seeming to become overwhelmed. Whines became escaping him in short bursts, and he writhed against the mattress. I slowed my thrusts again, and he whimpered out, "LouisLouisLouis-"

"Shh," I hushed, brushing the curls off of his sweaty forehead. "You're alright."

I resumed my thrusts, trying to keep them smooth and even instead of fast and sloppy. Somehow, Harry made me feel as if I was a having sex for the first time again, unskilled and with little self control. However the fear of accidentally hurting the younger lad kept me level headed, and I was able to keep a some what clear mind while it was also fogged by pleasure. With each drag of my hips, I could feel my sweat slicked abdomen brushing Harry's trapped cock, and he was rocking his hips both downward to meet my thrusts and upwards to gain friction. I seized Harry's other hand, and placed both of our hands above Harry's head, allowing my full weight to rest on the younger boy. Harry wasn't complaining, however. He simply cried out and squirmed against the sheets, his grip on my hands tightening. It was tell-tale sign that he was about to come, causing me to sharpen my thrusts and help push him over that edge. He came with a shriek, spurting onto both of our stomachs mouthing at my neck while I continued to push into him before spilling into the condom.

I rolled off of him instantly, slightly afraid I was suffocating him or something, and pulled the condom off weakly. I dropped it into the trash bin and pulled the black box onto the bed with us. I'd lined the bottom with loads of tissues, and it always surprised me how much they came in handy. I gently cleaned us both up with a few tissues before tossing them into the trash bin as well and then flopping in exhaustion down onto the pillows. Harry scrambled over, colliding our sweaty frames together. I kissed his forehead gently, and he sighed in contentment.

"As soon as I can breathe normally again Kitten, do you wanna go eat lunch?" he asked.

He nodded, but his face seemed troubled. He was clearly thinking about something, but I had no idea what. His Kitten mind was always curious, "Louis? H-Harry makes... Louis happy?"

"You make me very happy, baby Kitten," I nodded, cuddling him closer.

"Zayn said... b-back at that place... that Louis was glad? B-but Louis was crying..." Harry shook his head in confusion. "Harry thought pe-people only cry if t-they are sad or scared..."

I winced, not really wanting to remember the horrible few minutes when I had no idea if Harry was alright or... if he wasn't alright. But I didn't want Harry to be confused either, so I gently began to explain, "Do you remember when I got hit in the head with that book? Or when Victor said he was going to kill me?"

Harry pulled himself impossibly closer, shuddering, "Yes... Harry was s-so scared."

"And you cried because you were scared?" I nodded.

"Yes," Harry whispered.

"But I was alright, remember? And you still were crying even after you knew I was going to be okay," I reminded him.

"H-Harry c-could not stop even though he was glad," Harry nodded slowly. "Because his L-Louis was not killed."

"When Victor took you, I was scared, too," I told him. "I cried because I thought he'd really killed my baby Kitten... and I didn't want that because I love my baby Kitten so, so much. But then I found out that you were okay, but I still couldn't stop crying because all I could think about was how glad I was that I hadn't lost you."

"Oh," Harry whispered, nuzzling his head under my chin. "H-Harry understands, now."

"You understand how much I love my Kitten?" I asked him gently.

"Not as much as H-Harry loves his Louis," he giggled.

"Oh I don't think so!" I declared, pulling back to dance my fingers across his ribs. "I love my Kitten a lot..."

"As much as that f-fizzy stuff?" he asked, referring to the Sprite he'd tried.

"Even more than that!"

"As much as... what is Louis' f-favorite food?" he asked.

I grabbed Harry's hand, gently taking Harry's arm in between my teeth but not biting down, "Kitten. Kitten is my favorite food."

Harry giggled, "Louis cannot eat Harry!"

I pulled away, squirming down to nuzzle my nose against his tummy, "Are you sure?"

He laughed, rolling away from me and sitting on the edge of the bed, "It is l-lunch time if Louis is t-trying to eat Harry!"

"It's lunch time," I agreed, rolling off of the bed and digging us out some clean clothes to wear. I gave Harry a pair of briefs, black sweats, and a purple t-shirt. However, as I pulled on my own pair of blue sweats and white t-shirt, I found the younger boy digging a cream jumper out of my closet and tugging it on. I lifted my eyebrows, "What are you doing off of the bed? You're going to hurt your ankle."

"It does not hurt as bad," Harry announced, walking on it to prove his point.

"Well that's good," I said slowly, examining his walking with a frown. "Just... don't use it too much, yet, alright? Now... is that jumper clean?"

"Smells like Louis," he declared. "Harry likes it."

"You're silly, Kitten," I chuckled.

Harry and I made our way to the kitchen where I put a frozen pizza in the oven as Harry sat on the counter and sang his ABC's, and then we cuddled on the couch and watched Aristocat's until the pizza was done, and then continued watching Aristocats still as we ate the pizza and drank milk. When Aristocats was done, Harry attempted to help me wash dishes until water splashed a tad onto his forehead and he panicked. I wiped his brow dry with a dish towel and soothed him with a kiss, and then I finished the dishes and we returned to the couch to watch Oliver and Company.

Towards the end of the movie, Niall came bursting through the front door declaring loudly, "Prince Nialler, everyone!"

He hurried to remove his coat and shoes, ripped off the wrap that bound his tail to him, and then scurried over and curled up against Harry, who was already curled up to me.Harry made a confused face, "Um... what is Niall doing?"

"Do you not want to be my cuddle buddy?" Niall asked playfully, his tail wagging. "I'm sorry I taught you a bad word..."

Liam entered the flat next, sighing, "Niall... what are you doing?"

"Just trying to make Harry snuggle with me," Niall huffed with a pout. "But he wont!"

"My snuggle Kitten," I glared at Niall jokingly, pulling Harry onto my lap to make room for Liam.

From the kitchen there came the sound of a phone ringing, and Liam kicked off his shoes and hung up his coat, "I got it, Lou. I think that's yours... it hasn't left the table."

I could hear Liam answer the phone and mumble something into it, and then he was entering the living room again and returning back to the door to open it. Zayn and Chris stood outside the door, and Liam beckoned them to come inside.

"Oliver and Company!" Chris chuckled. "I used to love this movie!"

Zayn and him both hung up their coats and removed their shoes before Chris took a seat on the recliner and Liam grabbed Zayn a chair from the kitchen. Liam sat next to Niall, who instantly crawled onto Liam's lap since he was apparently in the mood to cuddle. Finally, everyone was situated and chatting happily, and Liam declared, "Louis, Zayn, and Harry... it's story time."

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 503 5
"Hi darling are you alright?" Louis squatted down in front of the sleeping boy who flinched by the noise and his eyes flew open right away. Louis bar...
289K 12.7K 34
{Completed; 09.02.2022} Louis is a cat-hybrid living in a world full of werewolves. Now, hybrids aren't rare, there are a lot and they live mostly pe...
196K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
719K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...