๐ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐“ ๐Ž ๐‘

By KitKatAuthor

๐ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐“ ๐Ž ๐‘ -The Latin word for 'Traitor' -Yandere DSMP x Child Reader -Pronouns of user will not... More

๐ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐” ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐Ÿ: In the Labyrinth
I just saw this
๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘ : Soul Binds
๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐Ÿ’ : Return of the God's Royal
๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐Ÿ“: Child Dearest
!Spoiler on a future Chapter!
Rewrite
๐ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐” ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐Ÿ: Labyrinths and Mechanisms

๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐Ÿ : The Blinded Difficulty

2.6K 87 91
By KitKatAuthor

∆¶ :TIMESKIP: ¶∆

<^>• 2 years •<^>•

Third Person's POV:
[Name] has been in this labyrinth for two years and is 8 now, in those two years, they have been fighting, learning and surviving. They were finally able to master 'Steal' and has grinded their power level to a 78 and soon about to be a lvl 79. They worked very hard in order to be this but they need to speed up the process if they were going to be stronger than their family.

They left Afráto sleeping in their hood as they like sleeping in there alot. They were walking around looking for any monsters but instead came across a hole in the wall. This was strange since this labryinth was shaped like a perfect cylinder and there were no nearby caves that would go this deep since they were on the 198th floor.

Out of curiosity, they entered the hole in the wall and started looking around. The hole didn't seem to be caused by a monster since there was a type of magic that doesn't allow the labyrinth to break or collapse at any types of magic, well except if it was a god of course.

They kept walking through the darkness finding it to be a corridor leading to a room. There, in the middle of the room, stood a giant glass ball. Well, atleast they thought it was a glass ball. The material looked like glass, felt like ice, but was as hard as enderite. The material was also like a blurry see-through mirror.

It was blurry but they could make out a person, they could see legs, arms, torso and a head. The person was in a hugging their knees as if they were sobbing.

They tapped on the glass and the figure moved. Their head shifted towards [Name] and then came out of their hunched position to a more floaty stance. [Name] put their hand on the bubble and the other did the same. [Name] smiled at them and giggled. They finally had some more company besides Afráto.

The figure tilted it's head at the child's expression. Although it may not seem luke it, on the other side of the bubble they could see [Name] crystal clear. They pointed their finger at [Name] and put their other hand to their chest.

"You want to know my name?" [Name] asked with a hopeful voice. The figure nodded. [Name] smiled as they said "Well, Im [Name]! What's your name?" The figure started writing down letters through the little bubbles that clung onto the bigger bubble. They wrote out 'XD'.

[Name] smiled even bigger as they had just made a friend for the first time that wasn't an animal. They ended up using sign language to communicate with the figure which they were able to understand. Even though they couldn't quite make out his hands they would make it out eventually.

(°•¡!ACHIEVEMENT!¡•°)

{♦ ♥ ♦ GODLY FRIENDSHIP ♦ ♥ ♦}

×

×
×

∆¶:Timeskip:¶∆

•<^>• 5 months •<^>•

They would visit this bubble nearly everyday always bring stuff they would find that they think would be some appropriate gifts. Even Afráto liked him.

Everyday was normal for them, they would wander the Labyrinth, grind to higher levels, upgrade their weapons and Afráto and visit XD...

But One day in particular, had them damned.

[Name] was walking around the labyrinth as usual, but this time they left Afráto with XD. Just then a monster they don't remember ever seeing anywhere in the labyrinth had burst through the ceiling. It had a body of metal, and was 3x bigger than they were. It had huge stingers that plaused as it's tail and it had large limbs that seemed to hold a large amount of strength. The mouth was so large making [Name]'s head a bite sized snack.

[Name] took out a new and improved weapon. A spear made of the spinal cord of a monster armadillo, the spear head made of enhanced dragon scales (from XD) and a sword they made themselves out of Magicite Crystals and Netherite (also a gift from XD).

It lunged at them and they swung at it dodging its attacks but two of it's stingers hit [Name]'s shoulders pinning them to the wall. They thought it would bite their head off but instead, the other two stingers dug into their eye sockets.

They yell out in pain as the creature removes its stingers revealing their two e/c eyes stuck on it's stingers. They were released causing them to fall on the floor as they clutched on their head where their e/c eyes once stayed.

Blood poured out from their sockets making them rip out a part of their cape and using it to bandage the wound. They struggle to even stand up and limp away to the room where XD was.

They reached the room and stumbled their way trying to navigate their way to the bubble. XD was shocked and worried as he banged on the glass to catch [Name]'s attention.

They heard the bangs and wobbled their way near it. They extend their arm and felt the same icy glass touch. "X-XD I need help please, I- My eyes, they were taken by something, he-help me please." They said as they leaned on the bubble with both their hands clawing away at the glass.

XD was not happy.

SOME CREATURE DARED TO HURT HIS CHILD! His rage and anger powered his magic as he shatters the ball but used more magic to protect [Name]. He held them in his arms as they started hyperventilating. "Shh, shh, shh, shh. Its okay. Its okay now. Father has you now." He said as he stroked their hair. He looked down at the blinded child in pity as he held their small body close.

The chains stayed relevant on his wrists and ankles making him annoyed but he will deal with it later. XD held them in an protective-possesive manner, his golden blonde locks draping down onto the h/c haired child who was now just sniffling.

'They are much to precious for such a cruel world.' XD thought as he held his poor crying baby. He should have been there to protect them, he should have let them stay in his cave so he could keep and eye on them, he should have kept them with him...then maybe they wouldn't have lost their eyes.

Under his white porcelain mask tears fell in his failure as he stroked their hair. He used some healing magic to help stop the bleeding but the chains enchanted with a spell that limits his magic ability.

He curses at this goddamn spell but he just stays here and comforts them none the less. He cups their face to see blood running down from their eyes, like tears. He wipes them off using a healing spell as he shushes them.

"[Name]...im so sorry my dear....I couldn't do anything until it was too late...I am so very, very sorry my child." He croaked out in tears as he kissed them on the crown of their head. An hour later, they both calm down and start finding ways on how [Name] could survive without their eyes. XD suggests that they stay with him for the time being so that he could look over them but [Name] says that if they just stayed put with him, they wouldn't get any more stronger, skilled, or smart enough to beat their family.

That's when XD got a thought. He cups [Name]'s face and says "I completely forgot to ask.... May I ask why you want to seek your family pain?" [Name] puts their hand over his and responds "My so-called "father" threw me down here, they weren't even a good family to begin with and I was too naive to think they were."

This shocks XD. What kind of father just disposes his children so easily? He got angry as well, this man had put his child in such a dangerous situation for 7 years and don't even think for the consequences. Thats when he suddenly remembers something.

"Wait, is your 'Father'....a member of the Minecraft family?" He says with a low voice. Y/n was shocked at this question and nods their head.

XD's eyes widened as he thought "No.... They surely can't be a member of such an awful family! They cant! They are too pure to be considered a relative for someone like that..." He lets go of their face and brings them for a hug once again. He then tells them the truth about the Labyrinth, why it was built and the truth about the Minecraft family.

Millions of Years ago....

A man, by the name of Steve Minecraft, was a creation of the God of Dreams, along with his brother Dream XD.

They both served under the God all the way until it was their time. Their last words stated that they will one day be reincarnated as one of their children and take their throne as the new God of Dreams.

The reason that the God of Dreams was so important was because it was their Dream and creation magic that the world we live in now exists.

When they died the world was now going to be put at the hands of the two brothers.

They both made sure that the world that was made by their creator would always be a prospering land full of riches and beauty. Well, XD did.

Steve decided to go against the words of his master as he wanted to live in a world of modernity and action instead of the simple and peaceful land it was in. Yes, it gets boring at times but creating dangerous realms, beasts, people and mobs was reckless of him.

XD watched as he created a kingdom, created empires, created monsters out of his own greed. XD has seen how far his brother has fallen and went to put a stop to it in order to save him and the people from corruption.

His brother did not want to stop as he wanted to be a himself, take his once a mentour's place and become the God of Dreams.

XD said that would be ridiculous as the Master themselves said that it was going to be one of their children. He scoffed and said that he would make sure that it would be his child to be the knew god.

XD was taken aback and told him he was being reckless but was shackled and his power was stripped from him. His own brother betrayed him for a Dream that was not to come to him now.

He was banished into the hardest labyrinth in the world and was kept there for millions of years. Steve wanted his child to be the succesor so he trapped XD in a force feild that he would not be able to have any children and that gives him an adventure.

Dream XD, even though he was powerless inside the bubble he had trapped rage, sadness, and revenge within him causing him to use those emotions and feed them to his mana.

He waited, and waited, and waited and now... He now is strong enough, he's strong enough to get his revenge.

They wrap their arms around his arm sniffling. They both decided to find a way for him to get out so that they can both get their revenge. However the chains were made for XD specifically and he wouldn't be able to get out unless the key would be found.

They both decided to work together to get XD out of here and for both of them to topple the Minecraft Kingdom. They both were going to get out of here. Out, alive. They will retake what was theirs and become kings of their own lives. XD looks down at his dear and says "Say Y/n...do you know the spell Soul Bind...?"

(2018 words)
❤🔫(♦ 〰 ♦)
I loff you bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Obey Me By River

Fanfiction

392 1 14
Obey me reader insert. Y/n is a ten-year-old child going to RAD because Diavolo wanted a child. Gender Neutral Version
194 14 9
connie springer x bk! fem! reader
11K 141 7
โ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ชโ
50.2K 1.4K 26
Discontinued until further notice. Sorry. "แดกสœแดแด€! แดกสœแดแด€! แดกสœแดแด€! แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด…แด สแดแดœ แด›สœษชษดแด‹ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข, แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡-แดแด€แด‹แด‡ส€? สแดแดœ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข สœแด‡ส€แด‡, แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก?" แด€ แด›ส€แด€แดœ...