๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข...

By scarletxxw

โ”€โ”€ โ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—” ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก. ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฆ... More

prologue
เผ…:*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅโœง
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

02

2K 99 16
By scarletxxw

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱. 𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘬. ❞

[ somewhere across the universe ]

"seriously, what the heck?" jisoo muttered in utter confusion. she found herself standing amidst a chaotic scene, surrounded by wreckage, debris, and unconscious bodies. to compound the disarray, her two companions were nowhere in sight.

"oi, ahjussi, where is this?" she questioned in korean, her eyes catching a glimpse of a man with goggles waving around a scarf. he exuded an air of reliability, his demeanor screaming 'adult.' however, before she could receive an answer, she felt herself being ensnared in his obnoxious scarf.

"are you a villain too?" he angrily interrogated her, his frustration evident in the upward flow of his hair.

jisoo blinked. "oh, you're japanese," she noted, smoothly switching to the language. traveling overseas did have its perks, after all. "well, sir, i'm lost," she huffed, still wrapped up like a burrito, making no effort to escape, unsure if this person before her was an awakener.

"hah?" the unnamed guy let out a breath of confusion, tightening the scarf around her. "are these your friends?" he tilted his head toward some creepy-looking figures slumped nearby (she could only hope they were).

"what, no!" jisoo blurted in disgust. "i was eating tteokbokki with my friends when suddenly, some kind of cloud engulfed the three of us. i was supposed to head back to the hospital, but now i'm here standing right in front of you," she explained in one breath. "you saw me, right? i know you saw me."

jisoo dramatically gasped. "sir, do you even know who i am? i'm a minor, and i will not let myself be handled like this," she huffed, angrily stomping her heeled boots.

"and what's a minor doing here then?"

"were you even listening to what i just said?" jisoo frowned. yes, she could see people fighting, but her concern was not about that; she could handle herself well. the problem was that this guy wouldn't listen to her.

everyone knows who she is; her face is uncovered for the whole world to see. imagine all the magazine covers of her in handcuffs. that would be a nightmare!

another issue is that the 'everyone' she's referring to is not the 'everyone' anymore. she's still not aware of it, but she's currently in another world, and i don't even know how. (i mean, i do, but i'm not telling you yet.)

"sir, someone's running towards you," she half-heartedly warned, spotting a lanky guy with hands all over his body heading in their direction. he looked creepy, but not enough to scare her.

"the boss?" the still unnamed guy huffed (let's name him scarf guy).

"i'm sorry, what? that guy's the boss?" jisoo held back a laugh. "he looks like a guy who stays up all night playing roblox."

scarf guy ignored her. he swiftly threw the scarf toward the boss, using it as a distraction, and elbowed him in the gut. not even a few seconds later, his hair suddenly fell back down to his shoulders, leaving jisoo wondering about the effect it could have on him.

when jisoo saw his elbow decaying, she let out a look of surprise. "the boss is an awakener too?" she muttered to herself.

scarf guy immediately backed away from his opponent, not before delivering another punch that made the boss fall over. he then evaded multiple other creepy guys while nursing his throbbing elbow.

"sir, do you need some help?" jisoo worriedly called out when she saw scarf guy being surrounded.

scarf guy ignored her once again.

"you're so cool... you really are," the boss creepily gushed in amazement. "by the way, hero, the real boss is not me."

scarf guy felt a looming presence behind him, and he saw the creepiest thing he had ever seen. he had no time to react as it tried to grab his body, and all he could do was close his eyes and wait for help.

"i think it's time for me to step in."

everyone turned to look at jisoo as a protective air barrier formed around scarf guy's place. they wondered if she was the one who protected him, but when they saw the anti-quirk handcuffs, they thought otherwise.

"this isn't fair at all," jisoo disappointingly shook her head. "scarf guy is injured, and you still insist on fighting him?" she clicked her tongue, reprimanding the alien thing.

"that's a nomu," the boss deadpanned. jisoo acknowledged the unfashionable name. "well, nomu, you're mean."

the boss's mouth dropped in shock. did she just– "and who are you?" jisoo interrupted his thoughts.

"shigaraki tomura," he smirked, thinking that maybe a lady would finally bring forth blossom into his boring life.

"i know unsolicited advice is kind of unnecessary, but i suggest you do some deep moisturizing in a nearby dermatology clinic asap."

"oi, kid!" scarf guy shouted from the inside of her barrier. "what are you doing? you're going to get yourself killed!"

"me? killed?" jisoo scoffed. "sir, i'm a model. i died a long time ago." she waved him off, and when she turned to look at the side, she spotted three other children looking at her in worry and amazement.

"you're annoying me," shigaraki aggressively scratched his neck, then used his free hand to point at her. "nomu, kill her."

it was like everything went in slow motion.

scarf guy's breath quickened, and he could hear the beating of his heart in horror. he thought that this girl was going to die without any sense of danger within her.

meanwhile, jisoo stared straight at the nomu, who was salivating at his master's command. ew.

when the nomu's hand was mere inches from her face, she swiftly kicked him to the side, making it look effortless. the students, even scarf guy, watched her in utmost amazement.

jisoo walked toward him and helped him stand up using her awakened powers. she couldn't physically help him since her hands were still in the cuffs, after all. "let's go, mr. scarf."

"it's aizawa shōta." jisoo smiled. "it is nice to get acquainted with you, aizawa-san." she then brought her hands forward, signaling him to remove it. her eyes moved to his elbow, seeing how the epidermis was peeling off like flakes.

aizawa sighed, unlocking the cuffs. he was still suspicious of her, though.

"do you still need to bring me to the police?" she questioned, rubbing her wrists as she saw there was slight redness in them.

"the school will take you instead."

jisoo frowned. "school?" she looked around, perplexed, as students in peculiar outfits approached, their eyes wide with admiration and gratitude. the reality of the situation seemed to be spiraling into something far beyond her comprehension.

"aizawa-sensei! you're okay!" some kids cried out, soaked from head to toe.

these were the children who were hiding in the water– she noticed.

"thank you for protecting us!" a kid with a green suit and green hair deeply bowed to her in a 90-degree angle, the other two following suit.

jisoo held back a confused look at their peculiar clothes, not wanting to hurt their feelings. she chose to give them a gentle smile. "it's no problem at all."

out of the corner of her eye, shigaraki scratched his neck more aggressively than the last. he was definitely angry at her, but she could care less.

"ya!" jisoo exclaimed as she noticed the familiar color of the cloud that swooped them in. "you brought me here, didn't you?" she angrily questioned, walking toward the dude with a teleportation quirk.

a student tried to hold her back, grabbing the ends of her leather jacket. "miss, they're dangerous!"

jisoo calmed down slightly, looking at the girl with a frog-like face. "don't worry about me. i can handle myself." she then shrugged her off, continuing to walk forward. "bring me and my friends back to where we came from," she demanded, stopping just a few meters away from the villains.

"kurogiri, this girl's really got a death wish," shigaraki gruffly said. "if it weren't for your pretty face, i would have killed you a long time ago. if you weren't too noisy, i would have gladly made you my wife."

jisoo laughed. "bitch, you better be joking."

"did you just call me a b-"

"first of all," jisoo interrupted him. "my soul died a long time ago. second of all, i'm more than just my pretty face. third of all, you're disgusting. the woman who's going to marry you, i doubt someone will, is going to be the unluckiest woman alive. or man, whichever you prefer."

"so why don't you just shut up," she gave him a look as if he was the most disgusting human being on earth. "and let me speak with your friend." then she smiled, as if she wasn't angry in the first place.

kurogiri shivered at her tone.

jisoo's eyes flickered to where she thought were the eyes of the teleportation cloud. "how do you bring me back home?"

"pardon?"

"korea. i live there."

kurogiri cleared his throat. "i think there's a misunderstanding. i did not bring you here nor the friends that you mentioned."

nomu suddenly lunged at her, and everyone watched her body being flung all across the usj.

"oh, wow. that was easy," shigaraki's posture slightly straightened. he was relieved that the brutal woman was now away from him. "now, where was i?"

a/n:

she's not dead, don't worry 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 1.1K 14
๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—‚๐—€๐— ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—„๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ. ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐–พ...
613K 18.4K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 50.6K 57
โฆ โžœ โ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ [๐˜/๐]-๐‚๐‡๐€๐?โž โ๐๐Ž๐Ž...โž โžœ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 36.5K 77
BEING HEAVILY EDITED [X FEM READER] โ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’.โž ------------------------------------------------- โ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’, ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•...