His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

proposal part 2

4.1K 160 23
By JasmineCline9

I wanted everything to be perfect for lulu she been my rock through everything I want her to know how much she means to me and the kids so London helped me decorate and I had king holding the ring in his pocket.

"Okay dad how do I look?" London asked.

"You look adorable babe how's me and your brother look."

"You guys look good not better than me but close enough can I see the ring one more time."

I laughed and just shook my head. I got out the ring and showed her one more time.

"Which one you think she will like this one?

"Or this one?"

"Knowing lulu both of them." She said.

"Is that right I should give her both huh?"

"Dad diamonds are a girl's best friend." She said.

"I think you've been hanging around lulu and your aunties to much."

She shrugged and starting playing with king I was nervous as hell never would have thought I was going to get married to lulu but I see my whole future with this women I can't deny it. I was wrapped up in my own head when knox texted me.

Knox: we ten mins out yall ready?

Me:yeah im just nervous as fuck

Knox: man calm your simp ass down be out front in 5 because she in here spazzin out on me frfr

Me:just be happy she didn't shoot you

Knox:yeah whatever nigga you owe me

Me:bet

I got out the chat then started to walk the kids to the front.

"You think she will like it?" London said.

"I think so."

"Ewww dad your sweating." She said.

"Sorry I'm a little nervous."

"Trust me she will say yes." She said.

"How you know?"

"Because who could say no to these faces." She said making me king and me both smile.

"You right thank you."

She nodded and we seen the car pull up Knox parked in front of then got out to grab king so I could open the door for lulu and let her out.

"Knox this bet not be no funny shit because I-"

I took the blind fold off of her then she seen the kids Knox and king standing there.

"Awww yall look so adorable babe this is so cute is this the surprise." She asked kissing me the giving London and king a hug.

"Na this aint the surprise."

"Yes your surprises is even bigger." London said opening her arms wide.

She grabbed king and started playing with him and as if on cue the music hit.

"Is that-"

"Shhhh.... you got to hand king back to Knox then but this blind fold back on me and London going to lead you to the backyard."

"What is going on?" She asked.

"Dont worry your going to love it." London said.

"I think I already am." She said winking at me.

I smirked then put the blind fold over her eyes We walked her to the backyard.

"Wow this place has great acoustic its almost like he-"

I took of her blind fold so she could see her surprise.

Our friends and kids held up signs saying lulu will you marry me I put marry me in big letters because I didn't have the words.

"Awww look she crying don't cry." Chanel said.

"Babe what is all this." She said wiping her tears.

I dropped to one knee.

"Lulu you have been my rock through everything I love you more than I love myself sometimes and that scares me you my first love and I just wanted to know would you do me the honor of being my wife."

She nodded trying to hold back the tears.

"Yes I will." She said finally.

I let out a breath the motion for Knox to give me king.

"Now London said I should give you both so I'm going to let you decided."

I showed her both the rings.

"London you was right ill take both." She said.

I slide her rings on her fingers she placed the other ring on her right hand.

"Aaayyee because my bitch said she got two rings period." Loca yelled.

She grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I can't believe you did all this for me." She said while grabbing king from me.

"I would go above and beyond foe you and our kids just say the word."

"Thank you babe I mean fiancee."

She was so happy and that's all I wanted. After we partied the kids went with Knox and channel so we can have some alone time.

"Babe this is so sweet of you thank you so much and I love my rings."

"Im glad London helped me design both of them because I couldn't make up my mind."

"Well then im going to have to make sure yours is extra special."

"Oh yeah?" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

She nodded I ain't going to lie the rest of the night was just sex sex and more sex she wasn't trying to give me no break around 530 we finally crashed I was tired as hell.

Lulu's pov
I woke up this morning and Dave wasn't in bed I figured her went to go work out so I paid it no attention I can't believe I'm getting married to the man I love the most this day couldn't get any better I do wish my dad was here to see me get married but its okay I'm sure hes happy where ever he is smiling. Once I was done showering I went downstairs to start cooking breakfast I knew he would be hungry. I turned on my old school music then started cooking I would say probably good 20 mins went by when dave comes in the house.

"Oh it smells good in here." He said.

"Yup you just in time go ahead and sit down husband."

"Im still going to get meals like this after we married right?" He asked.

"Of course where was you at this morning?"

"Had a few errands to run I didn't wanna wake you up out your coma you was in." He said.

"I know I haven't slept that good since my dad passed away."

"Yeah I know."

"I miss him so much you know or little silly jokes we would crack cooking together or more so him just trying to cook having a daddy daughter day I miss those times."

"I know... look there is something I got to tell you." He said seriously.

"What is it?"

"I... better yet just come on we going for a ride."

"But-"

"Just please come on okay just trust me."

I nodded then went to grab my slides out the closet so much for a relaxing day at the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 89 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?
459K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...
87 36 25
It all started of as a plan for revenge. Alex Rogers got to a point where she had a wonderful gang to support her and someone she loved. But love doe...
26.7K 1.3K 42
East, one of the biggest kingpins in known to New York. Lost his connect when he decided to pursue war with the Hernandez brother who Had just reloca...