The Billionaire's Ex

By Nelisagold

When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of h... More

01|Memory
02|can be
03|a tragic
04|experience
05|if only
06|it deals with
07|the past
08|While Fate,
09|entangles
10|two people with
11|differences
12|with a pool of
13|emotions
14|swirling
15|between them
16|making them
17|inseparable
18|undeniably attracted
19|madly drawn
20|and attached.
21|Feelings that,
22|urges them
24|over again
25|may cause them
26|unexpected
27|distress
28|and pain
29|But together
30|they unravel
31|the bitter
32|truth
33|which causes pain
34|and fills
35|the heart
36|with a lot of
37|hatred
38|and restricted happiness
39|yet,
40|there's hope
41|and without doubt
42|there's always
43|root for
44|surprises

23|to be one

411 9 0
By Nelisagold

"Fiona what's wrong?" Thea hastened her steps.

"My God, he scares me. I think you're the only one that can handle him." Fiona said.

"Fiona-"

"Are you still wasting time? My God, go!" Fiona pressured and Thea was forced to walk to the direction of his office immediately.

"Mr. Ryder," she said when she entered. He was filing in documents in his safe when she knocked and entered in his request.

"What a pleasure making it early Miss Kennedy. I believe I would have to throw a tantrum before seeing you every morning considering you are the one with the fame."

"Absolutely not, sir." He turned to her now with his brow raised in amusement.

"Sir?" He asked.

"Em...what am I supposed to say? You are my boss in the office, i-" He pulled her closer, surprising her. "I can't know you by your first name while in the office. You said so yourself." She stuttered.

"What if we compromise. You get to call me Sir when we are in public but in private, I'm just your Ash." His nose trailed down her cheeks.

"Ash someone might see us,"

"Who would dare come into my office without knocking?" He smirked.

"Samuel-"

"He'll just look away," he said.

"Ash," she whined.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick." He whispered, kissing her everywhere making her moan. She held her lips containing her moan when he put his index fingers between his lips urging her to be quiet.

"I want to make love to you against this table." He whispered in her ear then abruptly turned her so she had his back to him with him behind her. His warm fingers were on her thigh instantly and he moved them stealthily up till he reached her core.

"Did you know that I thought about you constantly."

"Pervert,"

"Perhaps I'm more than that. Spread your legs for me sweetheart."

---

"Are the preparations for my party done yet Miss Kennedy?" Ashton asked. The three other ladies in front of him turned to look at Thea curiously.

"Well...the thing is....the thing is that I have yet to receive a response from some dignitaries that you said I should invite. I wouldn't know-"

He interrupted rudely. "Then why don't you send them another email."

"Yes sir," Fiona fumbled with her fingers nervously.

"And miss Weston, do ensure that Miss Kennedy wears something nice to the party. Take it as my kindness to get you clothes out of the companies pocket." Thea frowned when the others stifled their laughter.

"Yes sir," Fiona looked at Thea apologetically before taking the file that Mr. Ryder stretched to her and walked away.

"Daphne,"

"Yes sir,"

"Stop giggling, it irritates me!" He blurted out without looking at her. They all froze.

"Of course Sir," Anna nudged her slightly.

"You may go now, this party should not tarnish my image else you'll not be able to find a suitable job for the next 10 years. I can make sure of that."

Ashton watched as Thea walked out of his office. He wasn't the only one that noticed the slight change in her mood. He fairly noticed when she tightened her grip on her skirt that it would almost rip off. For a minute there, he knew what winding her up would result to.

No touching to be premise, for the next couple of weeks.

He should have thought about this better but he didn't.

Stupid!

Still, it's been long since he annoyed her. Made her mad till the extent where she would explode. He tends to do that easily, hit the nail where it should be and the results were always funny till the day she makes him beg for it.

Oh my! He couldn't wait.

---

Samson was the first to throw a punch on his face, all because he made a comment on his insecurities.

"She broke up with you because you were never good enough for her,"

"Why did you do it damnit! Why did you kill my girlfriend!" He held Samson by the collar of his shirt.

"How dare you accuse me of something like that?! I was in love with her you son of a bitch!" He threw another punch that managed to loosen Zachary's grip on him totally.

"I did love her, probably more than you did so don't you walk up to my doorstep next time and accuse me of something so disgraceful!"

Zachary didn't bother to retaliate when he landed with a thud. Samson watched pitifully as Zachary scream in agony. The smell of alcohol still evident when the bottle hit the ground.

"I know you are in pain," Samson said. "But you have to believe me, I didn't kill her and would never think of doing it. She was someone I loved Zach and even though she broke up with me, I can't do such a thing."

Zachary released heavy breaths now, paying little attention to what Samson was saying. Little by little he was on his feet again. Taking the bottle with him, he staggered away from Samson.

Samson contemplated going after him. Why was he supposed to care if he got run by a car? He sighed in defeat before grabbing his keys and going after him.

---

"Are you really going to ignore me all night?" Ashton asked but she kept arranging her bed.

"I was only kidding when I said that,"

"It sure looked like it." She replied and when he said nothing, she sighed tiredly. "I'm really pissed off Ashton, how could you talk down on my clothes like that in public?"

"Fine, I'm sorry but in my defense you get so easily wind up-" she reached for her shoe where it laid and a made a throw at him which he easily caught.

"I'll kill you, do you hear me?!" She blurted out when she found out that her first effort to cause him pain for fruitless.

"Have I really committed an offense this time?" He teased the more. He watched her climb into her bed easily and he made attempts to do the same.

Attempt...

"What are you doing?" She shrieked.

"Going to bed..."

"No, no, no, no, you on the couch. I don't want you near me!"

"Ouch! You don't mean that," he still slid under the covers. She quickly reached to push him off the bed wanting him to land with a thud.

"Get-" he caught her wrist immediately and flipped her over.

"Get out? Is that what you were about to say? You very well know that I won't ever leave your side." She opened her mouth to say something but he kissed it shut.

"I'm sorry I made fun of your ridiculous skirt," he said.

"A skirt you didn't mind handliy earlier that afternoon!"

"Eh...Maybe it wasn't ridiculous then but it was later on,"

Thea scoffed. "You.....you....thing!"

"Well then since my apology isn't accepted yet, I would have to beg properly for it." A tiny blush crept to her cheeks when she understood his words.

"On second thoughts, I know what I have to do." He raised a brow instead.

Her hand caressed his cheeks tenderly. "Oh yes, I do." She replied huskily. "You had your fun during the day, while I instead, will have plenty of fun now." Her hand tugged his hair slightly.

"Well, can you tell me how you play so I can play along.'

She pulled closer to him and whispered into his ear. "It's easy, you don't get to touch me, no matter what."

"That sounds easy enough. I was actually preparing myself for the after effects of my actions...fuck!"

He was so busy talking that he didn't know when her hands got busy down there. With her hands now inside his only piece of cloth covering his posterior, she stroked gently.

"No matter what," she reminded with her lips very close to his ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.9K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...
133K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
7.8K 796 30
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...
6.5M 127K 34
"I honestly do not know what type of game you're playing here but do not think, not for a second that I will leave my wife for a slut like you." He b...