๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐€๐๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ ||...

By imma_simposter

"๐‘ฎ๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’‘ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’" _______________________... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐“๐‘๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐„
๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹๐’
๐†๐Ž๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐“๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐ & ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹
๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‚๐‹๐„๐’
๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘น๐’€
๐‹๐„ ๐‰๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ'๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐€๐ ๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‚๐‹๐„
๐‚๐ˆ๐‘๐๐”๐„ ๐ƒ๐„ ๐’๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’๐‚๐‡
๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐‘ณ๐‘จ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ

๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„

7.9K 209 66
By imma_simposter

____________________________________

"The world is cruel, the world is wicked" Frollo sang putting his arm around (Y/n) and placing his hand on Quasimodo.

"It's I alone whom you can trust in this whole city. I am your only friend" Frollo removed himself from Quasimodo and held (Y/n)'s chin, she jerked her head away, making Frollo frown.

"I who keep you, teach you, feed you, dress you. I who look upon you without fear"

"How can I protect you, children, unless you both, always stay in here. Away in here" He walked away from (Y/n) with his arms out and his finger signaling them to follow.

"Remember what I taught you Quasimodo and (Y/n)" Frollo said.

"You are deformed"

"I am deformed" Quasimodo repeated.

"And you are ugly"

"And I am ugly"

"(Y/n).." Frollo said, "You're a gypsy"

She stayed silent, Frollo stood still and turned to face her, "(Y/n)?"

"I'm a gypsy" She repeated softly.

"And your alluring"

"I'm sinful" She sang avoiding the word.

"And these are crimes, for which the world, shows little pity." Frollo said walking to Quasimodo's miniature city table. "You do not comprehend"

"You are our one defender" The siblings said in unison.

"Out there they'll revile you, as discusting beings"

"I am a monster" Quasimodo grabbed a wooden version of him and (Y/n) while his sister stared down the wooden hung Frollo.

"Out there they will hate. And scorn and jeer"

"Only a gypsy"

"Why invite their calumny and consternation?
Stay in here" Frollo grabbed the wooden figures and hinself and placed them onto the cathedral. Putting himself and (Y/n) close together, ignoring that he was being hanged.

"Be faithful to me" he pushed away the other wooden figures to place a basket on the table.

"We're faithful"

"Grateful to me"

"We're grateful"

"Do as I say. Obey. And stay in here"

"Your are good to us master" (Y/n) and Quasimodo said in unison.

"I'm sorry" Quasi said.

"You are forgiven however (Y/n) is not and for punishment she will come with me to the wretched festival" Frollo announced. "Be ready in two hours and remember Quasimodo."

"This is your sanctuary, you too (Y/n)" he smiled wickedly.

"My sanctuary..." Quasimodo repeated.

"Safe behind these windows and these parapets of stone" Quasimodo sang, "Gazing at the people down below me.

"All my life I watch them as I hide up here alone" Quasimodo looked to the people below from an edge.

"Hungry for the histories they show me.
All my life I memorize their faces
Knowing them as they will never know me" He sang holding two wooden figures.

"All my life I wonder how it feels to pass a day" (Y/n) walked over to him taking his and her figure out from the miniature cathedral and using her figure to push Frollo and make him fall off.

"Not above them. But part of them!"

"And out there, living in the sun" Quasimodo leaped from the edge sliding down a pilar with (Y/n) following him.

"Give me one day out there. All I ask is one" He sang as he hugged Hugo and Laverne. "To hold forever. Out there, where they all live unaware"

"What we'd give. What we'd dare" (Y/n) sang along with her brother.

"Just to live one day out there!" They sung in unison.

"Out there among the millers and the weavers and their wives" Quasimodo said looking down at the people.

"Through the roofs and gables we can see them" (Y/n) spoke.

"Every day they shout and scold and go about their lives. Heedless of the gift it is to be them."

"If me or you were in their skin!
We'd treasure every instant... Out there!"

"Strolling by the Seine. Taste a morning out there!" Quasi and (Nickname) glided on the water as he sat down (Y/n) was on another pilar their hair flowing in the wind. (Y/n) then splashed water on him.

...

"Like ordinary people" Quasi climbed to the top of a small part of Notre Dame hanging on to the cross and (Y/n) admired the view as her brother continues to sing to his hearts content.

"Who freely walk about there. Just one day and then. We swear we'll be content" Quasimodo and (Y/n) the. ran towards the front bridge of the cathedral.

"With our share, Won't resent. Won't despair. Old and bent. We won't care. We'll have spent. One day! Out there!!" The two sang towards the sun.

...

Just a few blocks away from the cathedral a man and horse entered the city. A blond man pulled out his map humming and looking around before crumbling and tossing the paper.

"You leave town for a couple decades and they change everything" He said to his horse. Two guards pass by.

"Excuse me, gentlemen, Im looking for the Palace of Justice. Would you... Hmm I guess not"

The man walked on he saw a woman dragging her kid back,"Stay away, child. They're gypsies, they'll steal us blind."

A small goat danced around and a two men played there instruments. The blond man tossed a gold coin into a hat, when he looked up to see a man playing a tambourine, a raven haired gypsy who then nodded towards him, making the blond man to smile.

A whistle was blown, indicating the gypsies to flee. The same two guards that passed the blond man came along appeared. The raven haired gypsy nearly forgot to take the hat and went to grab it back only to see the to guards hovering over him as he bent down to grab it.

"Where'd ya get the money?" A guard with a long mustache asked.

"For your information I earned it" the gypsy replied, having a frim grip on the hat.

"Gypsies don't earn money. They steal it" Another guard came from behind and grabbed the raven haired by their shoulders.

"You'd know a lot about stealing" the gypsy replied.

"Troublemaker eh?" The longed mustache man attempted to take the hat but failed. The gypsy yanked it back pushing himself into the other guard extending his leg to kick the man.

The little goat head butted the other guard in the stomach and kicked the mustache guard back.

They smiled and ran off. The guards went to chase him but the blond man pulled his horse blocking the men. One fell into a muddy puddle.

"Achilles sit" he commanded.

"Woah!" The mustache man said being squashed by Achilles.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry." The blond said,"Naughty horse, Naughty!"

"Its impossible really. I can't take him anywhere"

"Get this thing off me!" The man begged.

"I'll teach you a lesson, peasant!" The other guard said taking out a dagger.

The blond man took out his sword, showing his yellow armor and smirked,"You were saying lieutenant?"

"Oh c-captain!" The lieutenant said, being clumsy and banging his head,"At your service sir!"

Soon a woman dress in the same uniform as the other guards came by on a horse.

"Ah captain I was looking around for you" she said getting off her horse then saluted. The blond set down his weapon cutting the man's mustache.

"Forgive these soldiers for their incompetence" She looked towards the other men, taking off her helmet to reveal her short dark brown hair.

"The Palace of Justice, Judge Claude Frollo is waiting for your arrival" she smiled looking into his eyes. The blond smiled back nodding  and extended his hand out to shake hers, she shook it before leading the way.

...

"Make way for the captain!" the soldiers commanded. The four walked and the blond man noticed gold coins on the ground he picked them up and put them walked over to a figure who seemed to be smoking and place the coins into a purple hat.

The figure removes its hood to look at the soldier.

"Come on boy, Achilles heel" he commanded.

They walked until they walked upon to a palace.

...

Inside the palace, the woman and captain walked through a hallway before reached to the end of it to see a door which the woman opened, "Good luck with Frollo.." She mumbled.

"Stop." Frollo commanded.

"Sir?" A man spoke walking up to the old man.

"Ease up. Wait between lashes. Otherwise the old sting who dull him to the new" The blonde entered the hall with a glare as the door shut behind him.

"Ah, yes sir" the torturer said entering the dungeon again.

"Ah so this is the gallant Captain Phoebus, home from the wars" Frollo said cheerfully.

"Reporting for duty as ordered sir" Phoebus stated.

"Your service record precedes you, Phoebus. I expect nothing but the best from tla war hero of your caliber"

"And you shall have it sir. I guarantee it." Phoebus replied standing his his hands behind his back.

"Yes, you know my last captain of the guard was a bit if a disappointment to me" A whip then cracks out as a man screams out.

"Well not matter. I'm sure you'll whip my men into shape, come along (Y/n) dear" Frollo called out.

Out from the dungeon were the man was being tortured a girl came out with her hair done wearing a off the shoulder dress and with red sore eyes of what she just witnessed.

"My dear wipe your eyes" Frollo said putting his hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, "Captain Phoebus this is my precious jewel (Y/n)"

"I-Its a pleasure to meet you sir" (Y/n) spoke with her head down.

"Same regards to you too Ms. (Y/n)" Phoebus said softly grabbing her hand and laid a small kiss on it.

Frollo glared at him before holding (Y/n)'s other hand and dragging her off with the captain following.

...

"You've come to Paris in her darkest hour, Captain" Frollo stated, "It will take a firm hand to save the weak-minded from being so easily misled"

"Misled sir?" Phoebus asked.

"Look captain Gypsies, the gypsies live outside the normal order" Frollo said holding (Y/n).

"Why even this poor woman you see would still be a gypsy if it weren't for I" Frollo said stroking (Y/n)'s hair.

"Their heathen ways inflame the people's lowest instincts, and they must be stopped" Frollo growled gripping (Y/n)'s shoulders tightly causing her to wince.

"I was summoned from the wars to capture fortune-tellers and palm reader?!" Phoebus asked.

"The real war captain, is what you see before you. For twenty years, I have been taking care of the gypsies" Frollo said as he squashed insects one by one.

"And yet for all my success, they have thrived." Frollo then lifted up a stone plate to reveal multiple ants crawling around in that area. "I believe they gave a safe haven within the walls of this very city"

"A nest if you will" Frollo grimaced, "They call it, "The Court of Miracles"

"What are we going to do about it sir?" Phoebus asked, Frollo then turned the plate over with a grin and squashed the ants kill them all, making (Y/n) flinch. "You make your point quite vividly, sir"

"You know, I like you captain. Shall we?" Frollo smiled placing a hand on his shoulder. A crowd began to cheer.

"Oh duty calls" He said grabbing a hold of (Y/n)'s hand. "Have you ever attended a peasant festival, captain?"

"Not recently sir" Phoebus replied.

"Then this should be a quite an education for you, come along"

...

While with Quasimodo, he climbed down Notre Dame in a cloak. Excited about the Festival.

"Come one, come all. Leave your looms and milking stools. Coop the hens and pen the mules."

Quasimodo looked up the the gargoyles who were waving him goodbye, making him smile.

He climbed down more by using the decoration onto a wooden beam, he moved to the other side of the beam holding onto another decor which failed him. As he swung down to the ground.

"Come one, come all its the day for breaking rules. Come and join the feast of fools!"

___________________________________

EDITED MAY 6, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.1K 15
COMPLETED You're an 18-year-old beauty that traveled the last 9 month trough Europe to explore the world. Your 5th stop was France, Paris. The city o...
58K 2.1K 36
Discontinued !สแดแดœ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡sแด„ส€ษชแด˜แด›ษชแดษด! Please stop reading this- If you see this on any other app/platform that's not Wattpad, then I'm sor...
187K 5K 14
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ." "๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ค๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ. ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ...
16.1K 504 30
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐”๐˜ ๐–๐€๐’๐๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐”๐˜,๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž ๐–๐€๐’๐๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ" ๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐›๐ž๏ฟฝ...