God Damn | (Sony Music Im Cha...

By sujebi_

Of course I'm dating the famous Im Changkyun. But then he get weird and asks me to be with him twenty four se... More

God Damn
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eightteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.

Twelve.

89 1 0
By sujebi_

I grabbed my wallet and bolted to the door of my apartment room. Then I ran to Changkyun's car and started to run outside.

"Good now?" He asked.

"Uh huh, I'm ready." I said as I was walking.

As I was continuing to walk to his car, my ears suddenly perked up as Changkyun drove in a motorcycle..?

"Where and when did you get a motorcycle?" My eyes wide open.

"It was a present from my dad," he said, "c'mon, get in."

"How much did your dad spend?" I asked and he started to put on a helmet on his face.

"It was 8214929924 won." He said. (6,294000 dollars.)

"Damn-," I started to say, "I mean." I smiled sheepishly as I put the helmet on.

He nodded and begun to ride down the streets down the suburbans.

"I assume this isn't a long ride?" I asked.

"It's pretty short." He said and gently turned left.

Then Changkyun touched my stomach and poked on it.

"Ahh, what was that for?" I asked and felt my stomach.

"You haven't been eating lately?" He asked and put his feet on the ground.

Now it was my turn to be silent.

"I mean, I missed you a ton and I guess that was my response to you, leaving me so long." I said.

"I'm sorry." Changkyun said.

And that's when I realized for the very first time.

He apologized.

_____

A/N: sorry short chapter, i wanna get my finals done as soon as possible.

aNd aLso, i always wanted to write about a motorcycle scene heh..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 334 38
"why the fuck did you went on a date with him? he is not even your type!!" he growls. "so what? he is friendly and nice to me" I replied confidently...
4.1K 241 28
"take me with you"hyungwon said "its dangerous.." "i dont care,whatever it takes as long as I'm with you, Im changkyun"
951K 24.6K 33
"You are no wife to me, you got it!? I'm marrying you because of circumstances and the sooner you feed it in your brain the better it will be for you...
8.8K 581 12
"changkyun you need to stop being like this. you need to get better, not make yourself worse." "i promised myself that i'd get him back. when you've...