•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{3}

8.8K 162 63
By AshLeeNyx

*3.3k Words*

.
.
.
.
.

At that time you had no idea what was going to your so rounding while yoriichi was eating the man he killed earlier.

While he was eating the man a lot of blood was scattered around and on the walls and the organs of the man could be seen because Yoriichi opened the man's stomach to eat his flesh.

And the smell of blood is very metallic blood because the other organs of the man are scattered around so Yoriichi finishes eating the man before the demon slayer reaches him and finds out who he is.

When he had finished eating the man he stood up and approached you when he approached you he touched your cheek with blood on his hands and the man's blood was also on his clothes.

"How can I tell you this y/n first of all I know you have a feeling that I will be with you right away if you ever find out who I am you will accept me. so only one thing I can be sure of if you know the truth about me and not just me I will not allow you to disappear next to me because you are only mine!"

Yoriichi said to himself while touching your cheek he kissed your forehead with the man's blood in his mouth he separated and looked to the side he noticed that the sun was about to rise so he picked up your bridal style and stood up.

He looked for a moment at the lifeless man and a moment later he was gone like a bubble with you he took you to his house and he put you on the futon and covered you with a blanket.

When he put you on the futon, form changed again and returned to his human form as before and he walked out of the room he looked at you for a while and after a while, he closed the door.

Yoriichi POV

When I got home I immediately put y/n on the futon so that she could rest well when I put him on the futon.

I returned my human form as before because I don't want my wife and son to know that I'm not their father and I'm not his husband and I don't want them to know my true identity
I've been married a lot before but I'm not married when I'm tired I eat them or kill them.

So I walked out of the room looked at y/n for a while and slid the sojo door closed I walked back to my room before I entered the room I had to take a bath and change my clothes so that my wife and son would not notice me.

.
.
.
.
.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower a few hours after I took a bath I got dressed and went to the room all the windows and doors were closed and only a few candles could be seen in my room.

We won't sleep next to my wife and son because I don't want to be next to someone I don't want to be next to those aware that I will kill them as well as I did to those who were my first wives.

I walk close the door and sit on my futon I'm thinking about how I can hide the truth when I'm human with y/n because now is not the time for him to know the truth.

No one POV

You just woke up with you heard voices child you slowly opened your eyes.

You couldn't see much of the child's face and you forced your eyes again and opened them again when you could see you saw a boy looking at you.

And he smiled at you and he immediately called his mother

"Mother she's awake!" The boy said.

"Don't be too loud or you'll wake her up!" The woman said. you noticed that you were not in your home.

And suddenly the boy spoke to you

"Hi, what's your name?"

The boy asked you didn't say a word and stared for a moment and after a few seconds you spoke.

"My name is Y/n L/n," you said.

To the boy and the little boy smile at you.

"Wow, what a nice name you have. My name is Kaito." the little boy said.

"Kaito let her rest," the woman said.

The little boy turned his head towards his mother.

"But Mother she's Already awake!"
The boy said.

While running towards his mother you stood up and sat on the futon you looked at the boy and the woman.

'Where am I now and where is Miku?'

You thought to yourself.

"How are you feeling miss?" The woman asked you.

"I'm okay hmm...can I ask a question where am I?"

You ask the woman and she just smiles at you.

"My husband brought you here because he saw you sleeping on the side of the road so he brought you here," the woman said.

'Huh? husband so someone brought me here to a man I don't know if I know or not.'

You thought to yourself "Mother Is father awake? I would have liked to play with him."

Kaito asks his mother.

"Son let your father rest first I'm sure he's tired from his work...later well you'll play when he's rested," the woman said.

The boy was suddenly sad.

"Oh...okay then." the woman looks at you "Have you eaten?" The woman asks you.

You wish you could go home and your head hurts again.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

You touch your head and the woman walks and sits beside you.

"Are you okay? you should take some rest it's only right that my husband brought you here wait here I will prepare food for you" the woman said.

And she stood up and walked to the kitchen to get you some food to eat.

While you were waiting for the woman you noticed Kaito was sad.

"You want us to play?"

You ask Kaito the little boy look at you.

"Yeah I would have wanted my father to so I could play," Kaito said.

You feel sorry for the child and you think what kind of father does he have why is it so easy for him to refuse his son's simple request you patted Kaito's head.

"let's play later after I eat," you said.

To make Kaito feel better in your real life you don't have a brother you are the only child of your father and mother.

So you don't feel what it feels like to have a younger sibling but you didn't want to have a sibling.

A few hours later the woman returned with food she entered the room and put the food next to you so you could eat.

"Here you should eat first," the
woman said.

"Mother said lady y/n we will play after she eats," Kaito said.

To his mother "But later you have to finish eating him first and rest for a while after she has finished eating" the woman said.

"Yes mother," Kaito said.

"Thank you for the food!"

You ate the food that the woman brought while you were eating. Do you think where is miku? You are sure she's worried about you. and you also thought of going home.

All of a sudden it came to your mind what his husband's job was so you asked the woman what his husband's job was.

"What is your husband's job?" You ask.

The woman and she look at you.

"Ah he's a demon slayer and every time he leaves he can come back to us for a long time so this is Kaito he always wishes his father could play with him," the woman said.

So just like Yoriichi, his husband is also a demon slayer.

'What y/n doesn't know is that she's in the house of a demon the demon slayer pretending to be a demon slayer Horiuchi what she doesn't know is that Horiuchi is a powerful demon' You thought to yourself

The job of a demon slayer is not easy either because you always travel to kill demons that eat people
so it's no wonder why he doesn't want to play with his son he also needs to rest for his next mission.

R̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r ̶h̶u̶̶n̶t̶i̶n̶g ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e ̶b̶u̶t
̶T̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r ̶t̶h̶e ̶n̶e̶x̶t ̶ta̶̶r̶g̶e̶t'

"We will play today after you eat," Kaito said.

You smile at Kaito "Yeah sure." You say.

When you finished eating your food, the woman took the food and brought it to the kitchen while Kaito and you left the room where you were sitting.

A few hours later you got up and went out of the room with Kaito he pulled my hand out to play while we were walking outside you noticed a room with almost all the windows and doors closed.

When you two passed that room yo
felt like it was dangerous to live in this house you can't explain how you felt as you walked through that room as if the weight of the weight you was feeling.

You felt like someone was looking at you in the city like someone was staring at you as my heartbeat was going by you were fast and you were nervous you didn't know what kind of feeling you were going to feel.

In your whole life, you've only just felt this way so weird as you passed through that room you gradually lost the feeling that you can't even explain to yourself

When you passed that room you no longer noticed that Kaito was calling your name.

"Lady Y/n lady y/n lady y/n are you all right?" You lost all your thoughts when you.

He hears Kaito's voice calling you, and you look down at the little boy.

"yeah, what is it?" You said.

"I called you a few times but you seem to be thinking a lot lady y/n," Kaito said.

You thought for a moment about what you would say to the child.

"I'm sorry if I didn't hear from you right away I just think something is important." You said.

"You want us to play?"

You asked and Kaito looked at you and smiled "Yeah" Kaito said.

You two walked out of the house and played what you didn't know someone was looking at your every move.

While they were playing you and Kaito Yoriichi were already watching you even though he was just in the room he was thinking about when he would eat his wife and son because he was getting bored there.

It's been a few hours since you and Kaito finished playing that you thought of going home to the mansion Maybe Miku is already waiting there
You looked at Kaito as his mother carried him.

She came here and said goodbye and Kaito looked at you.

"Thanks for taking care of me here but I need to come home," You said.

And the woman smiled at you "You're welcome" the woman said.

You bowed to them and you saw Kaito'sface.

He looked sad "When are you coming back here?" Kaito asks.

"If I have time I will come back here so we can play again," you said.

That Kaito was overjoyed.

"But for now I need to go home," you said.

Kaito looked at his mother Kaito suddenly told his mother she was and that she was what you were afraid of when she went to that place.

"Mother let's take y/n to the temple leader's wedding," Kaito said.

When you heard this, she seemed to be very terrified, as if her mind was telling you not to go to that place but you will regret it when you go there.

"Yeah, sure so that she could also meet the leader of the temple," Kaito's mother said.

"But father won't come with us I still want to be with my father when I go there?" Kaito asks her mother to look at him.

"I don't know son but just let me be with you there," the woman said.

While she kisses Kaito on the cheek.

You felt sorry for the child too much because his father couldn't be with him that day either, why doesn't his father want to be with his one child? The child's request was simple but he couldn't give it.

How can he tolerate a simple request of a child to be with him is it difficult to give that what his child just wants is to be with him?

"yeah also lady y/n with us that day," Kaito said.

While smiling at me.

"If lady y/n will agree to come with us to go there?" Kaito's mother said.

Asked Kaito to look at you and beg to come with them.

"Will you come with us there?" Kaito asked.

"Please please please!" Kaito said.

How can you refuse a child like Kaito who just wants to be with his father but his father can't give him a simple request you agreed to the child's request to accompany him there.

"Yeah sure I will come with you there," you said.

To the child, I could see the joy on Kaito's face when you agreed to go with them.

"See! Mother she agreed to come with us there!" Kaito said.

While hugging his mother because of is overjoyed.

His mother also embraced him and she looked at you and smiled.

"Thank you so much I haven't seen Kaito so happy before, I just saw him so happy," the mother said.

When his mother told you this, you were also happy to see that he was a very happy child.

You are also happy to see that Kaito is happy.

Because in real life you are not the kind of person you are calm and all you want is a lot of your own business.

A few hours later, you said goodbye to the woman and Kaito who were going home.

They gave you a lamp so that they might the night overtake you on the road.

In a few moments you left and walked home as you walked home you felt like someone was following behind you but you just ignored it because the sun was still high.

You should have nothing to fear until you walk through the village you entered before and you notice that there is a man with a white haori walking around.

And he had a katana on the side that he was carrying which you noticed as if weakly looking for him.

You were just passing by his side and you didn't ask him who he was looking for you were just walking home you thought of Miku if she came home empty-handed in the mansion you couldn't help but worry about him.

As you were walking home you did not know that the man you had met earlier was already looking at you.

No one POV

You were in the village for a mission. Someone informed me that a crow with a demon attacked a village and a city, the ones in the city that I could only catch during those times were the lifeless bodies of a male.

I saw in the city a lifeless man's body and its organs were scattered around and the man's stomach was open and his throat was ruined and blood was scattered on the wall I also smelled there the smell of the demon attacking the man.

That's how I smell when the woman wearing a white dress passes by, like her, the smell I smell in the city is not impossible if she's the demon.

I'm not sure if she met or met a strong demon because the stench that I smelled when that woman passed by is not uncommon I'm sure she met a strong demon.

She just didn't notice that she was in a relationship with a strong demon because I knew in myself that strong demons can look like humans, especially when they are part of the 12 kizuki so they can hide their monsters.

'Oyakata-sama needs to know right away.'

The man looking at you hurriedly left and went to their headquarters to report his discovery.

.
.
.
.
.

While you were walking home you didn't know that you were met by a demon yesterday at that time you didn't know.

A few hours after you walked you also reached the mansion when you arrived at the gate you immediately thought of Miku if she was home you reached the handle of the gate and opened it when the gate opened.

You saw Dawang run up to you, and you saw your pet dog who was so happy when you got home with your pat Dawang's head you looked at the mansion you noticed that the mansion seemed to be quiet and you also didn't see Nel come out.
Where is Nel maybe already inside or just doing something important so she doesn't go out you walked inside with him when you opened the door you noticed the quiet inside of the mansion.

You didn't wonder before if the mansion was quiet, you knew before that there were only three of you living there, so you were not surprised that the inside of the mansion is very quiet, but now it's different, it seems like there are no people at all.

.
.
.
.
.

You looked around and called them Nel and Miku you went to different rooms of the mansion and looked for them both but you did not find Nel and Miku inside.

"Nel Miku where are you guys if you're playing hide and seek it's not funny!"

You walked for a few hours inside the mansion to look for them both but you didn't see even a trace of them both.

Until dawang pulls your clothes and she barks at me to follow him so you follow him.

"Dawang what's wrong with you?" We need to find Miku and Nel" you said until Dawang entered a room and you followed him.

When you enter the room you notice the table with a letter left you enter the room and approach the table where Dawang is and you see a letter left you think about who left it there.

It seems impossible if Miku or Nel just left the letter here without me knowing you read what is written here

When you read the letter there was a word there that you saw that you were too scared.

●══◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►══●

To:Y/n L/n

y/n be careful of those who hurt you when you go out of the mansion don't forget that there are demons that linger every night so be careful especially since you are the only one there now in the mansion I order you to plant all the seeds that are inside of this letter those seeds are a wisteria seed when you plant it all over the mansion the demons will not be able to approach you because when the wisteria seed grows it will become a wisteria tree when you plant it the demons will avoid it because of that just the only tree they will be afraid of so please talk about planting the seed I left there on the table.

From:Miku&Nel

●══◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►══●

When you read it you were horrified by the letter you didn't even say where they were Miku and Nel now you thought where to find them now you don't know you're alone now in the mansion with Dawang nor did you put the paper on the table and looked a sachet of a wisteria seed you looked at it awhile.

The command to you was to plant it you looked outside you saw the sun was still high so you got up and went out of the room carrying a bag of wisteria. seeds will be planted throughout the mansion.

'I will not allow it demon can step inside this mansion.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lovesick By !Ishi¡

Mystery / Thriller

490 28 31
Ayano has never felt anything. Her whole childhood felt like a black and white TV show. Her mother said that one day things will change, she will mee...
2K 47 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
167K 5.6K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...
38.7K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...