๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By -seokjinsmoon

โŠฑ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโ”Š๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ. โช h๐–ป๐—‰ - dh โซ โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

โฅ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด;
๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ.
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
โฅ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ;
01: ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ.
02: ๐—…๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„.
03: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Œ.
04: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’.
05: ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Œ๐—†๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
06: ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ.
๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—….
07: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—’๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐—’๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹.
08: ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
09: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.
10: ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.
11: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—.
12: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—….
13: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€.
14: ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’, ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—, ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡!
15: ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ.
16: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€?
17: ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
18: ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
19: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„.
20: ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.*
21: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐–พ.
22: ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
23: ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
24: ๐–บ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
25: ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
26: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ.
27: ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ.*
28: ๐–บ๐—‹๐—€๐—Ž๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
29: ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
30: ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ป๐—’๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—.
โฅ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€;
01: ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ.
02: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
03: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€*
04: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐—๐—๐—๐—Ž๐–ป.*
05: ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
06: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—.
07: ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
08: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—Œ.
09: ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.
10: ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—’'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
11: ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐—.
12: ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
13: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฟ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ.*
14: ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.*
15: ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
16: ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
17: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ.
18: ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’, ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’.
19: ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
20: ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
21: ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
22: ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ.

23: ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ.

2.5K 56 118
By -seokjinsmoon

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌.

"Replaced me that easily?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Others may think that the first time Chester Ainsworth met Y/n Lovewright was during Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour's wedding, which he was invited to as his grandmother, Evangeline Ringwood, knew Fleur's parents, but little did anyone know, the two had met way before that, years even. Too bad, she doesn't seem to remember a single thing about him. If only they hadn't 'obliviated' her.

The first (real) encounter Chester had with Y/n was when he was around nine years old. He could remember the moment as clear as the sky above — he had travelled abroad to stay with his grandmother for the summer like he always does, since his parents were too busy with their jobs to even look after and take care of their son, and as he stood around in a park, Chester had stumbled over to what he thought was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life.

Set on August 12th 1989

He looked amongst all the other kids at the park and felt a strong wave of envy wash over him. 'Why can't my parents ever be like that with me?' The young boy thought, observing as one of the children engulfed their parents into a tight hug, burying her face into her father's stomach as he stroked her hair affectionately. Chester's heart suddenly felt heavy at the sight. He didn't know what to do. He just wanted to get up and leave, but he knew his grandmother would be furious with him if he ever moved from his spot. 'When is she going to come back? It's suffocating here.' He took one last look around the crowded park when suddenly, a lone girl caught his eye.

He swore he had fallen in love at first sight then and there. There was just something about the pretty girl that made her stand out from the rest of the kids that were scattered all over the area. Whether it was the way the sun's rays glimmered in her (e/c) coloured eyes, or maybe it was how her focus seemed to have shifted towards the watch around her wrist every now and then, eyebrows furrowing each time she read the time.

From across the park, Y/n sighed for the umpteenth time as she took another glance at the time. "Gosh, what's taking the bloody idiot so long to get here?" She rolled her eyes in annoyance, going back to what she was doing before; picking flowers. "He lives five minutes away from here! I swear if I find out he's woken up late again, I will-"

It was almost as if his legs had a mind of their own because he immediately found himself standing in front of her. Chester seemed to snap out of his dazed state when he noticed the girl looking at him with concerned eyes and furrowed eyebrows. "Oh, sorry," he said, realising how creepy he must've looked a moment ago. "I just noticed that you were all by yourself. I'm Chester, by the way."

She shrugged at him, a gentle, but cautious, smile plastered on her face. "I'm Y/n and It's fine. I'm just waiting for my best friend to get here — he's always late to our playdates." she shook her head, making it seem like she was disappointed, but the fond look on her face as she spoke about this best friend of hers said otherwise. "But he'll be here anytime soon! He never ditches me at least."

"Oh? Would it be alright if I keep you company then?" asked Chester, hesitantly taking a seat beside the girl who had nodded her head in response. "Wouldn't wanna leave a pretty girl like you by yourself here."

Chuckling awkwardly, she decides she might as well make a conversation with him while she waits for Harry to arrive."I can take care of myself just fine, don't worry," she responds with a slightly bitter tone. "So, tell me about yourself because I don't think I've ever seen you around here before." She turned to look at him, scanning Chester up and down as if trying to figure out if she'd seen him before or not.

"I won't be surprised if you haven't. I just flew abroad to stay with my grandmother for the summer because my parents are always busy, so they never have the time to spend time with me during the holidays, which leads to me spending every summer here in the UK."

"Really?" The second sentence must've caught her full attention as she had stopped whatever she was doing and had fully turned her body towards him, showing him that she was now paying attention to whatever he was saying. "Where do you live then?"

Chester failed to bite back his smile. This was the first time someone bothered to take some time out of their day to get to know him better, and the feeling of it just made his heart flutter.

He took a deep breath and responded. "America."

The girl's eyes seemed to sparkle and he found it the most adorable sight ever. "Really!? I've always wanted to go there! My dad went there once, but it was just for work purposes so he was unable to bring me with him. What's it like there?"

"There's nothing special about it, really." the boy said sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck as he ignored the fact that his ears were turning red. "To be honest, it's kinda boring living there, especially with my parents, it's always the same thing every day." He mutters bitterly, picking on the grass below him.

"Maybe to you, because you've lived there for your entire life." she scoffed lightly, nudging him with her elbow. "I remember my dad told me about his travels there, told me how it was a fascinating country and that he'll probably go there again if he has the time. So, whereabouts are you staying then?" she looks up from the pink rose she was holding, a questioning look on her face.

"It's not that far," he shrugged, fiddling with the hem of his shirt. "My Grandmother's house is just around the corner from here."

As she was about to reply, a familiar set of footsteps came running at full speed from behind y/n, causing her to stand upright and turn around. However, as soon as she did, she was immediately tackled to the ground by none other than her best friend, Harry James Potter.

"Oomf! Harry!" Her voice had been muffled due to her face being buried into the black-haired boy's neck. "What took you so long? I was beginning to worry you forgot about our plan for today." Grinning from ear to ear with her eyes twinkling like a starry night, she pulls away from Harry before getting up from the floor and dusting herself off, Harry following her actions a few seconds later.

The young Potter boy's smile fell instantly as he met the eyes of the strange boy who sat beside Y/n. "Um? Who's this?" Questioned Harry, gesturing over to Chester, an unreadable emotion displayed on his face. "Replaced me that easily?"

Y/n tilts her head in confusion before realising that Chester was still with them, watching everything that had just occurred. "Oh!" With such enthusiasm, she drags Harry over to where the blond stands. "Chester, this is Harry, my best friend. Harry, this is Chester, he's come here from America!"

Harry gives him a curt smile as he shakes the other boy's hand. "Nice to meet you," he said in a dry tone, almost as if he was bored out of his mind. "Now, if you'll excuse us, Y/n and I have to get going."

With no hesitation whatsoever, Harry gently clasps Y/n's warm hand around his own before tugging her away.

July 23rd 1997, located in Boston, Massachusetts

"Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?" Inquired Augustin Ainsworth, leaning forward in his seat as his eyes narrowed down at his son, "But you're in your last year in Ilvermorny already. Why would you want to move now? Especially to a school in a different country."

Leather shoes shuffling against the wooden floor involuntarily with eyes downcast, Chester hesitantly speaks, "W-Well, it's just that you and Mom are always busy with work, and I think letting to move to the UK permanently and having me attend Hogwarts would be a better idea rather than sending me there every summer to stay with grandma, and besides, I'm gonna have to attend a wedding there too." He twists a necklace around his finger anxiously, as he waits for his father's agreement.

What his father didn't know was that the only reason he wanted to move there was to see the Lovewright's daughter again. Ever since he had first met her, he hasn't stopped thinking about her - however, the only problem was that she was now in a relationship with none other than Harry Potter himself, the very boy he has grown to despise.

'The Golden children of our generation in a relationship?' he read, jaw clenching as he squinted his eyes at each word, silently begging the Gods above to tell him that everything was a joke.

Only it wasn't, because even in Ilvermorny, the word seemed to have spread that the two most famous wizarding families' children in the United Kingdom had gotten together. Chester's left eye could only twitch whenever he heard his housemates gossip about it.

Augustin pretends to think for a moment, his chin resting on the palm of his hand as he looks off into the distance. Chester swore he could see the gears turning in his father's head before he was finally dragged out of his thoughts due to Augustin, clasping his hands together, the sleeve of his work robes sliding down to his elbows, exposing a mark the young Ainsworth boy has seen countless of times on both his parent's forearms.

It was a mark his parents had forbade him to ever speak about; a mark of their dark and cursed past; the very reason why Evangeline had to erase any memories of Chester from the minds of Harry Potter and Y/n Lovewright from that one summer in 1989, afraid that either of them will find out the past of his family.

"But why do we have to obliviate them, Grandma?" asked the blond-haired boy, silently inspecting the scene unfolding in front of him as he hides behind a pillar.

Pitying him, Evangeline turns around and crouches down to his level, placing a gentle kiss on his temple. "It's your parents' orders. If we don't obliviate them then the whole Ainsworth family will be in danger."

With slumped shoulders, Chester looks down and away from his grandmother's sympathetic eyes. "I know, but it's not fair."

"Alright, I'll let you go," Augustine suddenly speaks up, snapping Chester out of his daydreaming for the second time that day. "But, if you make one wrong move, Chester..."

"Yes, Father, I understand."

Oh, if only he knew. If only he knew what was on his son's mind at that time and how much chaos he would cause within his new school.

He was going to make Y/n Lovewright his, and that pathetic Potter boy would be left completely helpless.

November 29th 1997 (Present time), located in the Dungeons corridor

Harry Potter roamed the dark corridors - being Head Boy, he has permission to be out of his dorm late at night, no matter how many times Filch tells him off.

It has been two days since he had last spoken to Y/n; two days since he had revealed to her the truth about Chester and how she was under the influence of a love potion; two days since she had been avoiding him like he was a dangerous disease.

And now, as he strolled around in the moonlight with the stars twinkling above him, he decided that maybe he should try and speak to her one more time.

A loud clicking sound echoed throughout the hallway as Harry proceeded to make his way towards the Slytherin Common Room, and as he was about to descend the spiral staircase, an arrogant voice he knew all too well stopped him from behind.

"Well, if it isn't the very person I was looking for," the Potter boy spins his body around and is immediately met face-to-face with Chester Ainsworth's smug expression. "What's a filthy Gryffindor like you doing, lurking about in the Dungeons? Trying to find your beloved Y/n, I suppose?"

"Where is she, Ainsworth?" Harry gritted his teeth, jaw clenching even harder as Chester simply shrugs at his question. He climbs back up the stairs to stand right in front of the Slytherin, now fully towering over him. "Don't make me repeat it."

Smirking, Chester leaned against the stone wall, picking at his nails as he pretended to check them. "Even if I knew where she was, why would I tell you? She's clearly in love with me now," he scoffs mockingly. "So pathetic, honestly, all it takes is a single drop of Amortentia and then she's instantly infatuated with me. How is the daughter of the most skilful potioneers out there unable to handle a simple love potion? Can she get any more pathetic?"

Suddenly, a strong fist collided with his face, causing him to stumble backwards. A pair of hands then seized the collar of his uniform before he felt his back being slammed harshly and painfully against the wall.

"Listen here, you fucking cunt, I said this once and I will say it again," whispered Harry, voice now deeper and more intimidating. "Insult Y/n in front of me and I'll make sure no one would see you alive ever again."

Seeing the Slytherin's smirk grow even more aggravated Harry further.

"I'll talk about her however I want, Potter."

Harry's fist clenched at his words. He was going to get his Y/n back, even if it meant harming the boy in front of him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

word count: 2,437

NOTES;

oh my gosh, leslie comeback⁉️

let's pretend i didn't just disappear off of the face of the earth for a year — anyways, guess who's back in her hp era and is now happily updating aop again (and yes, i did change the name back to the original)

tbh idek what's going on in this chapter i literally just pulled it out my ass and called it a day
~L<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933 64 8
โ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹? โž โ€• ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—… ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ, ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚...
1K 94 10
"๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’ ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’š" ๐’”๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž!๐’๐’„ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’†๐’“๐’‚
189K 3.6K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...
397K 15.6K 131
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...