Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
Tea with Riddle
The Usurper from the Wilds
Studying with Leona...or not?
The Merchant from the Depths
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Scarabia time!
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
~Birthday Special~
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
Fanart!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Stitch's Tropical Turbulence
Small A/N

Beach Day with Octavinelle

11.8K 519 343
By Memesuga01

Again, thank you rinalee101 for this. My brain was running out of ideas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was in the kitchen, since she was a better cook than her twin, but he doesn't need to know that...Anyway, as she made herself a snack, there was a knock at the door, which confused her, since she wasn't expecting anyone.

"Maybe it's just Ace and Deuce crashing again..." She mumbled, as she walked out the kitchen and towards the front doors, opening them, but instead of seeing them two, she saw Jade and Floyd, who instantly latched himself on to her.

"Little Koi-chan! We've come to kidnap you!" He happily said, which made her sweatdrop.

Jade looked at her and smiled, "He means borrowing you for the day. We have come to retrieve you and take you out on a nice day, since we are in debt to you and Azul doesn't like being indebt to someone." He said.

"I see..." The girl said, nodding, "But, uhm, where exactly are we going?"

"To the beach!" The twin exclaimed, picking her up, "But first we have to go to Azul. He has a small surprise for you, Little Koi-chan."

"Floyd-senpai. You really don't have to pick me up all the time." She said, which made the male pout.

"But I wanna hold Little Koi-chan close."

"All right..."

"Yay! Let's go Jade!"

The said male smiled and nodded.

Soon, they were on their way to Octavinelle.

-----

Once they got to the underwater dorm, they went straight to the Monstro Lounge, where Azul was waiting for their arrival.

He smiled, "Ah, (Y/n), you're here." He said, before gently grabbing her hand and leading her to the giant aquarium there was, "I want you to look in, and see what we have."

"Uh...fishes?"

The male sighed, "Look closer."

The girl looked at the aquarium again, before her eyes landed on something, making them widen, "Is that...?"

In the tank swimming happily was her small octopus buddy.

Azul nodded, "Since both of you were sad, I decided to take him in and put him in the aquarium. Now, whenever you visit, you can see him." He said, as he looked at her, seeing her eyes shining.

"Thank you, Azul-senpai." She said, before looking at him and smiling softly, which made him blush.

The male felt his heart thump against his ribcage, and felt like it was just them too. But that all went away when Floyd hugged her, making him feel a slight sting, 'Am I...? No...'

"Let's go! I'm ready to go!!" Floyd said, whining.

The gray haired male nodded, "Right. Jade. Floyd. Grab all the things we'll need."

"Yes, sir./ Yessir."

(Y/n) was so focused on her little buddy that she didn't hear them, "Ah, I'm glad I don't have to go so far just to see you."

Her octopus buddy swam happily in circles, putting a tentacle against the glass where her hand was touching.

"Ah, your so cute..."

"Let's go." Floyd said, carrying things in his arms.

-----

"A beach?" (Y/n) mumbled, as she was walked barefoot in the sand.

Jade nodded, "Yes. It's to say that you deserve a small relaxing day for dealing with the overblots so far." He said, smiling.

The girl blinked, "Oh." She then shrugged, "Not like I haven't dealt with villains in my world, or fought against classmates in the Sports Festival..." She said, which caught their attention.

"Sports Festival? What is it?" Azul questioned.

"Oh, it's an annual event held by U.A. where students from all grades and courses have the opportunity to showcase their abilities in different competitions in order to be scouted by Pro Heroes and support agencies." She explained.

The male hummed, nodding, "So who were you going to go with or was with?"

"I was with my father, he's the number 2 pro-hero, Endeavor, along with my twin brother Shoto. Even though we still hate him for what he did to us, I wanted to level up on skill for my fire since sometimes it gets a bit out of control, but since I've been training here, it's gotten better."

"Number 2? Who's number 1?" Jade asked.

"That would be All Might." She said, remembering when she would see him on TV and how her eyes would sparkle brightly, "He's very muscular and tall. He can defeat a villain with his punches. His quirk is super strength."

The male chuckled, "You seem to admire him."

The girl nodded, "He's the reason why I wanted to be a hero...but once our quirk appeared, father kept training us harder and harder in order to surpass them." She said, looking down.

Floyd pouted and picked the girl up, "Don't worry, Little Koi-chan! If he comes near here, I'll be sure to squeeze him." He smiled at her, which made her pat his head.

"Thank you, Floyd-senpai." She said.

The male grinned and then ran towards the water, girl in his arms.

"Floyd! Don't just take her!" Azul yelled out, but he kept ignoring.

The teal haired male grinned and threw the girl in to the water, but before she did, she used her ice quirk, landing on the ice.

"Please don't just throw me like that...I think I saw my life flash before my eyes." (Y/n) said, mumbling the last sentence.

The male only laughed as the other two could only sigh at the male.

"Floyd. Come help set up." The gray haired male said.

The dual haired girl stepped back on the sand, and walked up to them, "I could help."

"No. No. No." He said, as Jade unfolded a chair, and he pushed her gently down on it, and gave her a drink, "You just stay there and relax. Today is just for you to relax."

The girl looked blankly at them, "But I have never relaxed..." She said.

"Well now it's the time relax." He smiled, before the twins and himself set up the beach chairs, umbrella and other things.

-----

As they relaxed, the twins, more like Floyd, wanted to go swimming instead of relaxing, so he dragged all of them to the water.

The twins went into their merform, while Azul stood by the shallow part of the water, uncomfortable, which the girl took notice.

"Azul-senpai..." She called out, which made him look at her, before blushing when he saw her smile softly at him, "There's no need to be ashamed of your body. Everyone is unique in their own way. Everyone is born different." She held her left hand out to him, "So, I don't mind if your different than me or not. We all have a different past."

The male stared at her, feeling his eyes slightly sting before putting his hand in hers, feeling the warmth of it, "Thank you..." He said, before walking more into the deeper end of the water, then transforming to his merform.

The girl smiled, "See? I tol—" She was then caught off, by two different voices.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the little octo-twerp!" A merman said, smirking at them, which made the male shrink back.

The other merman saw the girl and grinned, "Hey! You're pretty for a land-dweller! Wanna hang out with us?" He said.

The girl narrowed her eyes at them and turned her head, "No. You don't catch my attention."

The male who insulted Azul continued, "Oi, octo-twerp, what are you doing here? I don't think anyone here asked you to be here. Go back to your pot."

Azul could only shrink back, very uncomfortable by the whole situation, 'I knew I shouldn't have turned to my merform! Everyone hates me! Now she will.' He thought, his mind running through every possible thought.

(Y/n) sighed, which the male took it as a bad sign and was about to turn back, "What gives you the right to insult someone. If you're going to insult someone as handsome and amazing as Azul-senpai. Then you have to go through me first."

"And us." Jade and Floyd said, smirking.

The merman looked at her, "Oh really? What are you going to do about it, sweetheart?"

The girl smirked, "I'm glad you asked." She said, before raising her right hand and freezing the male, leaving his head free, "Now, if you apologize, I'll unfreeze you. But if you don't, then I'll just leave you there to freeze and you'll float around the ocean. Deal? Deal." She bluntly said, which shocked everyone, especially the gray haired male.

'She stood up for me? She doesn't hate me...she likes my form...'

The other merman tried to hit the ice with his magic but it barely chipped, "What?! Why isn't it breaking?!"

The girl smirked, "My ice is stronger than anything. So, it will take you about a day or so to chip a single part of it."

The frozen male shivered, before letting tears roll down, "Fine! I'm sorry! Just please let me go!"

"Hm? How 'bout no? Say it like you mean it, that's didn't sound so sincere to me." She said, which made everyone shocked, especially the Octavinelle trio, 'I've hanging around Leona-senpai, Ruggie-senpai, Ace, Deuce and Grim too much...' She thought, deadpanning slightly.

The male looked at Azul, "I'm sorry for the times I bullied you when we were kids! I was actually just jealous of you learning cool spells!"

The dual haired girl nodded, "All right." She said, before looking at the other male, "You."

The other merman flinched, "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry for bullying you too, Azul!"

(Y/n) nodded and raised her left hand, making the ice disappear, "Now get out of here, before I freeze you both and let you float in the water." She said, glaring at them, which made the two flinch and nod, before disappearing. She then let out a sigh, before turning around to look at the trio, only to see them staring at her, "What?"

Floyd grinned and hugged her, wrapping his eel tail around her body, "Little Koi-chan! You were so cool!" He exclaimed.

Jade smiled and nodded, "That was very incredible, (Y/n)."

Azul kept staring at the girl, 'She's incredible...' He felt his heart pick up in speed, 'I-I think I like her...' He thought, feeling his face heat up.

The girl just blinked at them, "I'm just a hero-in-training..." She said.

"Hero or not, you're still cool, Little Koi-chan." Floyd said.

"Thanks..." The girl said, smiling softly at him, which made him blink at her and felt his face heat up slightly.

'Eh? Little Koi-chan made my heart beat faster with just a smile...'

Jade smiled, "Floyd, you can let go of her now." He said. He was the more calculated than his brother, but when he saw how determined the girl was to get the photo in order to get the Ramshackle dorm back, he knew he found the one. But the thing is, he had more competition than just his brother. He noticed Azul just came to the conclusion. The real competition was the rest. The Heartslabyul and Savanaclaw students.

He wasn't going to let anyone get in his way, maybe he'll share with his brother, but he wants to keep her to himself. Who knows, he's still debating about it.

His twin looked at him and pouted, "No! I like hugging Little Koi-chan."

"I know, but they may not be comfortable with physical contact."

The girl looked at him, "It's okay, Jade-senpai. I'm trying to get used to it."

"Oya? But didn't you say "Can he squeeze me to death?" When you first met us?"

"Oh...I guess did say that..." She said, blinking.

Azul swam up to the girl, making her look at him, "(Y/n). I would like to thank you for standing up for me. You have my gratitude. I've never see you act that way though, since you're very blunt about things, but never kind of sadistic in a way."

"Oh. I've just been hanging around Leona-senpai, Ruggie-senpai, Ace, Deuce and Grim a lot. I guess I got it from them. Sometimes, I go to Heartslabyul to have tea with Riddle-senpai, and spend time with the flamingos and hedgehogs. Go with Trey-senpai to learn more about baking. Cater-senpai teaching me about trends and taking pictures of me in different pretty scenery around the dorm."

"Ace and Deuce...well I just try to help them study, but they end up dosing off or just doing something completely different. Then in Savanaclaw. Leona-senpai drags me to nap with him, or I ask him questions about the tournaments you guys have. With Ruggie-senpai, I pet his ears, they're fluffy and cute. I also help him with some of his chores, not minding it. And Jack, we train together. We always wake up early to go on morning runs and talk."

The three took the information before smiling.

"Well, you're welcome to Mostro Lounge anytime. For you, it will be free of charge and will be seated closest to the aquarium to see you octopus friend." The gray haired male said, smiling, as the twins nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 909 11
Y/n was barely sixteen year old before she got pregnant. Don't get her wrong, she never slept with anyone or wanted to be pregnant. She was sold off...
2.5K 87 19
"If you truly understand me, what I've been through, and my lives. Then you are what I shall consider, a friend, an ally." "HAHAHAHAHAHA! I've been w...
561 21 10
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕-𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗...
3.9K 131 6
(Y/n) wasn't sure what to make of her situation. She was simply enjoying her mini movie night after getting stood up for a hangout with her friend...