chubby reader one-shots

By mommy108

I am a chubby person, I need more chubby one shots. I will basically do anything, Marvel, Dc, smut, cartoon... More

requests: closed
[ROTG] Jack Frost x chubby reader
[BNHA] Togaru Kamakiri x chubby reader
[Rottmnt] Raph x chubby reader
[Encanto] Bruno Madrigal x chubby reader
[BHNA] Taishiro Toyomitsu x fem chubby reader
[Stranger Things] Steve Harrington x fem chubby reader
[It 2017] Richie Tozier x chubby reader

[BNHA] Mirio Togata x chubby reader

844 19 2
By mommy108

❤︎~ Sunflower Boy ~❤︎

@rawrcreaterme requested:
Mirio Togata x chubby reader

[fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You weren't sure why Mirio hugged you every single morning. Well, you knew why he did it, it was because he is a big golden retriever that is too extroverted for his own good. But you weren't sure how he got into the rhythm of hugging you every morning.

He doesn't hug anyone else, he only hugs you in the morning. You've heard people tell you that you are a huggable person, which is true physically.

You are a chubby person, and sure, it is a insecurity at times, but you've been trying to love yourself. And that's all you can do, just try until you succeed, at least that's how Mirio sees everything.

At first, the hugs were pretty shy, from your end at least. But once you got used to it, you would usually hug back.

Today was like every other, you were on your way to class, when you heard loud footsteps running across the hallway behind you. You stop to a halt, and turn around, only to see Mirio bolting towards- no, more at you.

"Y/n! Good morning!" He waved frantically, his wide smile plastered across his face. You smiled back, waving a lot calmer then he was.

Mirio was already near you, and he scooped you up into a hug. You didn't fight back, you knew better to just give in to the warm gesture. Mirio held you over the ground, which made you wonder if you were heavy for him.

But he looked so blissed out, you seemed like a feather to him. "Good morning Mirio." You patted his head, reminding you once again of how much of a golden retriever he is.

Mirio finally set you down. "How did you sleep?" He asked, now walking with you to class. "I've been sleeping okay. How about you?" You shot the question back. "Like a baby!" He laughed.

"That's good." You replied. You two continued small talk until you got into class, you and Mirio drifted over to his friends. Tamaki didn't speak, like usual, and Nejire gave a warm smile to you and Mirio, before rambling on about the really angry kid from class 1-a.

The day flew by, and it was already lunch. You honestly didn't feel hungry, so you decided to just go for a walk, leaving Mirio and his friends to eat.

"Come back soon Y/n, I'll miss you." Nejire pouted while leaning against you. "Don't worry, I'll only be ten minutes or so." You laughed softly, before exiting the classroom.

Mirio watched you leave, a dumb smile on his face.

"Well, I'm sad that Y/n left, but this is the perfect time to talk Mirio!" Nejire spun around, sticking her finger up in the air. Mirio only smiled contently, raising an eyebrow. "Hm? Talk about what?" Mirio glanced between Tamaki and Nejire, Tamaki giving Nejire a nervous glance, and Nejire giving him a mischievous glance.

"You and Y/n, are you dating?"

Mirio's face bursted into color, but he kept his normal face on. "Oh no no no, I don't think Y/n sees me like that.." Mirio laughed while rubbing the back of his neck.

Nejire slammed her hands down on his desk. "What?!" She exclaimed, making Tamaki flinch from her booming voice. "But it's so obvious! You love them and they love you. All you gotta do is tell them how you feel. And bada bing bada boom, the cutest couple in the whole world would be made!" Nejire shot her arms up, her bright smile seeming to brighten up the whole room.

Mirio smiled at his friend's enthusiasm. "You're right, I should try." Mirio admitted with a sigh. He looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes. "But, this is the first thing that I've ever been nervous about. I want to tell Y/n how much I love them, but.. there's something pulling me back. I'm not sure what, but there is something." Mirio said.

Nejire huffed. "When there's a villain trying to kill you, you charge in head first. But when it comes to Y/n you act like a little boy." Nejire said. Mirio gave her an amused look.

It was true though, and Mirio knew that. You always make him so nervous somehow. I mean, no one can tell, not even you, but he does get really hot and sweaty when he's around you.

You are just so.. so lovable, so beautiful, and don't even get him started on your hugs. He wishes he could be in your hugs forever. Really, he does.

You might be a bit chubby, but Mirio likes that about you. He started hugging you because you just looked so huggable, so soft. And you have been starting to hug back, that's an accomplishment for Mirio.

The thing stopping him is rejection. Rejection always hurts, and if it comes from you, this boy will literally be heartbroken. He has a feeling you only see him as a friend, or worse, a brother.

But, he knows Nejire is right. He needs to try, and you have the right to know how he feels. "You're right," Mirio opened his eyes from thought, looking over to Nejire. "I'm telling them today."

• • •

When you walked back into the classroom, you didn't notice much. Tamaki was still nervous, Nejire was still cheerful, and Mirio was happy. But, he seemed nervous for some reason.

You noticed during class, he was tapping his pen on his book. His leg also started to bounce up and down. He looked hot, like, red hot, and sweaty too.

Mirio kept glancing to you, making awkward eye contact with him every few minutes. You've never seen Mirio so awkward before, it was strange.

You decided to shrug it off as exams coming up, but deep down, you knew something was wrong.

Right when the school day ended, Mirio bolted up, saying his goodbyes before hurrying out. He never just leaves, he always hangs around or walks you home.

Maybe he was going on a date. The thought made your heart drop.

You shouldn't be surprised, I mean, this is Mirio, he could get any partner he so desires.

Why would he go out with you?

You gulped, getting up from your seat. You were only assuming things, he might just be going to see his dad.. or something.

"Y/n~" Nejire cooed, bouncing right up to you. "Hey, what's up?" You asked. "Just wondering if you noticed Mirio running out, pretty strange huh?" Nejire wiggled her eyebrows. "I suppose.." you shrugged.

"Well, it's cause he's asking his crush out today."

You felt like bursting into tears, screaming your lungs out and then hide in a cave. Of course, of course Mirio has a crush on someone. There's so many pretty and handsome people in this school.

Why would he choose you?

"Oh, uh, that's nice." You sputtered out. Nejire hummed in delight. "See you later, Y/n." She winked before skipping away. You barely noticed the wink she gave, the mischievous tone she had.

You only thought about going home, binge watch your comfort show while eating butt loads of ice-cream.

You hurried out of school as fast as you could.

All of your insecurities were flooding in like a tsunami, you felt your eyes water, you rubbed your eyes, you weren't going to cry.

You walked out in front of the school, noting how beautiful the sunset was. You stopped to a halt, seeing Mirio waiting at the school entrance.

Mirio had a huge bouquet of sunflowers, and he seemed to be waiting for someone. You knew he was waiting for his crush, he was going to confess.

You were about to turn around, but it was too late, he spotted you. "Y/n!" He beamed, waving you over.

You sighed, putting on a fake smile as you walked over to him. "Hey Mirio.. what are you doing here-" you trail off, realizing Mirio was getting down on one knee.

He held the bouquet up to you, the flowers barely covering his blushing, smiling face. It was the most adorable sight you've ever seen.

"Y/n L/n. I was wondering, if you're comfortable with it, that we could perhaps go on a date, together?" Mirio asked sheepishly.

This was a dream, you blinked, then blinked again, this has to be a dream, you thought.

You covered your mouth, and tears came out like waterfalls. You didn't mean to cry, but the gesture was so sweet, you never would've expected this out of anyone, especially not your crush.

Mirio jolted up in panic, concern written all over his face. "Y/n, are you alright? Did I make you cry? Do you—" Mirio stopped when you shook your head violently.

"You're not joking, right? This is real?" You asked. Mirio's frown slowly turned into a smile. "It's real alright."

That's when you leaped at him, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug. Mirio's eyes widened, and he dropped the flowers, hugging you back.

"No one has ever done something like this before, especially to me." You explained. "That's unbelievable, the most perfect person should be treated perfectly." Mirio said, rubbing his hand against your back. You laughed, a bit sadly.

"That means a lot." You replied. "This is the least I can do. Just wait for the date itself!" Mirio exclaimed, before pausing. "This means you're accepting my request, right?" Mirio asked, realizing you never confirmed it.

You pulled away, still holding him, but pulled away enough to see his face. You still had tears in your eyes, but they were happy tears.

"Of course, I'm so happy you asked, sunflower boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 1K 10
For when you need that quick fix. A collection of romance short stories: including fluff, drama, and smut (18+; there will be a disclaimer on the res...
51.3K 450 13
A collection of Daryl Dixon one shots. (Includes smut, fluff, and possibly a little angst.)
41.7K 665 14
꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂ Just a little something for my chubby bunnies! ꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂ Requests: Closed
7.6K 100 14
One shots of your favourite TWD characters. Includes Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes , Carl Grimes, Kelly & More. Disclaimer! I don't own any of the charac...