Roses Are Red

By naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request More

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
❗️❗️IMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)

739 8 6
By naeguji

Word count: 3104

Warnings: NSFW

-

Shibusawa walked through the hallway, footsteps echoing. To anyone else, the walls made of crystal would be agitating to their eyes. But to the dragon, they were beautifully illuminating. He quite liked them. He had a thing for pretty things. He made his way to the front door, making no detours as he opened it and stepped out of his fortress.

Shibusawa was lucky to be born what would be considered a dragon. He had the ability to shift into a seventy five foot long dragon. However, most of the time he stayed in his human form, a twenty five foot tall human-dragon hybrid. Most humans were inclined to believe his kind didn't exist. He had no problem with such a thing. Let humans be foolish; They always had been.

Shibusawa stepped into the forest. The trees towered over his head. They must be fifty feet tall, at the very least. The larger part of the world was never seen by humans. He rather liked it that way. Save for the regular sized animals that accidentally wandered into the forest and got eaten by the very same animal that was more than five times it's size, the forest had animals proportional to Shibusawa. A 3'10 bunny was not uncommon.

Shibusawa sat down on a large bench, also made for his kind. Speaking of his kind, there were a few other fortresses. Most were lived in by dragon folk, however there was one a good few miles from his own that was taken refuge by an unknown species of creatures. He often debated going to investigate it himself, but it was like that fortress had a mutual understanding with the rest. No one from their fortress came investigating the dragons, so the dragons would not poke their nose into their fortress. A silent deal.

He crossed one leg over the other. Shibusawa was considered a beauty amongst dragons. His eyes were ruby red, eyelashes long that fluttered when he blinked. His hair was as white as quartz, falling elegantly behind him, parts braided and a small part over his shoulder. His skin was pale, not as pale as his platinum hair, of course. Should he deem it necessary, his hands and forearms can shift into red claws. His feet can do the same, but he only does that if he needs a firm grip on the ground beneath him. A singular red horn is capable of making its way out of his forehead. At one point, his face and body would grow scales. However, he thinks he doesn't look as beautiful like that. It tarnished his beauty, so he's trained himself to only guard his body with scales if he needed it as armor.

Shibusawa was distracted from his thoughts as six bunnies ran past him. How curious, they never traveled in packs like that before. He stood up, going to follow them. He saw them crowding around a pile of leaves. "Excusez moi, les amis." He purred, and gently tapped at one of the bunny's tails. It turned to him and it's nose twitched before running off. Its friends followed close behind. "How curious.." when he got here, there were ten rabbits. If he hadn't shooed them away, he's sure many more would have rallied. But what would've been the cause for such a thing? Carefully, he plucks leaves off of the small piles with his finger nails, delicately placing them aside as though glass.

Shibusawa tilted his head, squinting his eyes. "Oh dear.." He very carefully picked up the small thing with two fingers, placing it in the palm of his hand. A mere nine inch bunny. A stray from where the humans lay. It's hind leg was bleeding. It must've gotten wounded. "Poor thing.. you've wandered into territory unsafe for your kind." The bunny seemed to be asleep. "What might've harmed such an innocent creature?" Shibusawa closed his eyes. The wound wasn't big enough to be caused by one of his own. He looks down at the floor again and finds one of his own bunnies. Three foot ten, with a grey thing in its mouth. What looked like a tiny wolf. "I see.." he knelt down to pat the bunny with his free hand. "Well done, lapine." He smiled softly and stood back up, looking at the bunny in his hand. "It would be immensely cruel for me to release you back into the wild in this state, my friend."

Shibusawa turned, and began to walk back to his crystal fortress. If he had to guess, the ratio of the bunny in his hand compared to something small in a humans hand would be an inch. That's how small it looked in Shibusawa's eyes. A poor, snow colored fluffy friend who's unfortunately wounded. Well, he can do his best to assist his new friend before returning her to the human world.

Shibusawa walked into his fortress and to his office. In his office, it was mostly wooden with book cases. He unfortunately couldn't risk getting distracted from his duties by beautiful shiny things. A dragon's duties, what might those be? Well, they weren't necessarily duties. But Shibusawa loved to read. To study. To write. To experiment. However, now, he had something more important to do.

Along carefully, he sets his new friend down on a white soft sheet on his desk. He takes an alcohol pad and gently taps it against the wound. It would sting, but the bunny wasn't awake so thankfully it wouldn't feel it. He then took a dry towel to soak up any excess blood before putting a bandaid on the wound. The supplies were dragon-human sized, so a small bandaid did the job perfectly.

Shibusawa let the bunny lay on the white sheet in the corner of his desk, but figured if the creature should wake up, she might panic and run around, accidentally throwing herself off of his desk. He hummed, going to the back yard of his fortress. "Pardon me, saphir étoilé." Shibusawa spoke softly to a blue bird with star eyes, in a silver cage. "Would you be willing to give up your home temporarily for my friend? She's wounded."

The bird trots to the cage door, which is closed but not locked, taking one of the bars between his teeth and pushing it open. He flies out, landing on top of a cage containing a red bird. "Thank you, my friend." Shibusawa smiled softly and unhooked the cage from where it hung. The cage was an English Victorian Walnut Birdcage, crafted by Shibusawa himself after studying styles of humans. He set it down on his desk and opened the cage door, carefully lifting the sheet then bunny was on and placing it in, so it was still resting on it and he hadn't disturbed it. He closed and locked the cage door.

Shibusawa then opened his notebook, taking a large feathery quill and dipping it into dark scarlet ink, beginning to write.

A small pure creature has lost its way in our forest. The poor thing is wounded. Why would such a pure, innocent little thing deserve to be wounded? It must be terrified. I'm unsure how I'll return it to the human world once it awakens. The creatures a female.. I think I will give her a nickname to call her. I have not studied Russian all too much, but the name Fedya has struck a cord with me. It means Gift Of God. Surely, a bunny as pure as snow is deserving of the title.

On the same note, I have studied relationships between dragons and humans in the past. Are you aware that .. He pauses. Who is 'you'? Who is he writing this for? He doesn't care, and continues to write. ..soulmates exist..? Many are between humans, but there are ancient tales of humans and other creatures being soulmates. Such as dragons. As a matter of fact, I know of two myself.

They are dear friends of mine, Chuuya Nakahara and Nikolai Gogol. I'm not sure how soul mates work, but I'd say that they most certainly have them, if anything. If I remember correctly, the firey red head has obtained a brown haired companion with aspects of a bunny. I have only seen him once, but it's quite adorable. I believe Chuuya's studying magic and potions to attempt to grow his lover into a cuddleable size. Nikolai has received an oddly colored human. His name is Sigma— his hair is two colors. How strange. Do humans often come with multi-colored hair? It's quite beautiful. He's a regular human, however. Not a hybrid.

  I wonder how these hybrids came to be..

  A soft thud caught his attention. It wouldn't be hearable if not for his dragon instincts. He looks over to the cage. "Have you awaken, Fedya?" He peered through the cage, his eyes widening.

  Fedya, the one small nine inch bunny was now a five foot eleven inches tall man. His hair was black, a bit above his shoulders. His eyes were wide and purple, like gorgeous amethyst. He had white long bunny ears sticking out of the top of his head, and a rather large fluffy bunny tail from where Shibusawa would estimate was the small of his back. His attire consisted of a white dress that was tight around his arms, but looser from the waist down. A translucent light purple scarf was around his neck, almost as long as the robe. A slightly darker shade of white colored belt that covered the entirety of the man's waist wrapped around his robe and scarf. Then there was a black loose robe, not tied together, open like a jacket. Over that was a white shawl. The man had fallen back onto his butt, his shoeless and sockless legs visible. The bandaid was wrapped around his leg, covering his wound.

  The man in question was most certainly terrified, back against the opposite side of the cage, curled up in a ball, trembling. Fyodor had never thought that the rumors of giants was real. Dragon folk, people called them. But he never suspected them to be real. This one in particular was definitely magnificent. And terrifying. Fyodor whimpered as the cage door was opened. "Don't be afraid, Fedya." The nickname struck Fyodor as odd, as he'd been called that by others back at home as well. "I mean you know harm—!"

  Shibusawa blinked. Well, he assumes he should've expected a rabbit-human to be fast. Fyodor ran out of the cage in the blink of an eye, panicked, looking around. He was on an elevated space. If he jumped off he was sure to break a bone or something. He yelps as a hand reaches out to him, attempting to pick him up. Fyodor thrashed about as he was lifted up between two fingers and placed in the palm of Shibusawa's hand.

  Fyodor glared daggers at Shibusawa, surprising him. "My my.. you're quite feisty for a seventy two inch being." He chuckled. He assumed a bunny to be gentle, shy and scared. Despite being afraid, Fyodor seemed defiant and feisty. "How intriguing." He analyzed him. Fyodor grumbled. He couldn't jump off his hand onto the desk. He was holding him too high up now. His legs dangled off his palm, and Shibusawa's finger could act as a back rest.

  "Why don't you tell me your name, Fedya?" Shibusawa brought his pointer finger to poke the human.. or- bunny-human curiously. Fyodor kicked at his finger and huffed, crossing his arms and saying nothing, looking away. "..Don't, then. I'll stick with Fedya. Or maybe you'd like being called 'Little Bunny' more." Shibusawa smirked.

  Fyodor scoffed and crossed his arms, but when he spoke he felt his confidence shatter. "M-My name is Fyodor." He's trying to sound courageous and calm, and confident. But it's quite a difficult feat to do that when you're sitting in the hand and are at the mercy of a twenty five foot tall dragon-human. "..Dostoyevsky." He finished, looking away.

  "Fyodor Dostoyevsky?" Shibusawa smiled softly. "I'd say the name Fedya is quite fitting, then." He brought a finger to Fyodor's ears and pet. Fyodor didn't mean to, he wanted to pull away, but he leaned into the pets. He was only a bunny. He liked being pet. Shibusawa could feel him shiver in his hand when he rubbed at his tail. "My my.. bunny folk are quite sensitive, hm?"

  Fyodor's eyes snapped open and his face turned red. "Are not!" He huffed and swatted at Shibusawa's hand. "Let me- go!" He crossed is arms.

  "Let you go?"

  "Yes.."

  "Very well."

  Shibusawa tilted his hand and let Fyodor fall, but not onto the desk. Into his lap. Fyodor landed on his thigh with a soft oof. He managed to sit up straight. "Is this funny to you?" Fyodor huffed, looking up at him. Shibusawa rested his head in his hand.

  "How could it not be? I'm attracted to intriguing and beautiful things." Shibusawa chuckled.

  "Beautiful?" Fyodor blinked in surprise, ear twitching.

  "Quite. I'll make a deal with you, lapine soumise~" he enjoyed watching Fyodor's face get warmer from the smooth French, despite not knowing what he said. "If you let me do some studies on you.. I'll let you leave. Actually, I'll help you return to your tiny world. How does that sound?"

  Fyodor huffed, and opened his mouth to most likely object. Shibusawa spread his once closed legs open, and Fyodor fell off his thigh on the chair between them. He's reminded that he's small.. he can't get back on his own, and was also no match for the dragon-human. He looked up at him, standing and crossing his arms. "Fine." He huffed.

  Shibusawa smiled, and lifted up the bunny person onto his desk. "Very well.. stay here." He stood and walked to one of his bookshelves, taking a box off of it. Fyodor eyed it warily. What kind of studies would Shibusawa want to commence..?

  ~

  Fyodor panted heavily, heart pounding against his chest as he lets Shibusawa have his way with him. "When you said.. studies..." He swallowed thickly. "This wasn't the first thing that came to mind."

  Shibusawa had many little human trinkets he wanted to test. Very simply ones, like a small ponytail holder he watched with fascination when Fyodor put his hair in many different styles.

  However, currently, was a trinket Fyodor wasn't even sure how the dragon got. A vibrator. Shibsuawa asked him what it was. Fyodor nearly stuttered over his words trying to explain it. Shibusawa plucked off Fyodor's layers of clothing one by one. "You're quite beautiful." Shibusawa purred softly, watching his new found pet as he shivered and moaned.

  More fascinating was the lack of male attributes on such a handsome male. Lack of a dick.. inclusion of tits and a cunt. Truly, this man was gorgeous and unique.

  Shibusawa was merely documenting his findings on such things. "I wonder how you'd fit on my dick.."

  "Absolutely not! That would kill me, for sure." Fyodor hissed, but not in displeasure. Shibusawa huffed and lifted the squirming man into his palm, setting down his quill.

  With the tips of his fingers, he pulled the vibrator out. It couldn't fit inside Fyodor all of the way, and was quite big. "H-Hey!" Fyodor seemed upset with the objects removal, but it was suddenly shoved back in. He moaned loudly, and Shibusawa repeated the process.

  "So interesting, beautiful, and sinful at the same time. The way your body twitches and squirms, all from something I perceive as so little." Shibusawa licked his lips. "You may as well be vibrating yourself.. You want to deny you feel any pleasure but get upset when I remove it. Mm.. if only I could fuck you myself." He sighed, as though it was the biggest misfortune he's ever encountered, not being able to fuck Fyodor.

  Fyodor panted heavily, legs twitching and they began to kick lividly. "Ah.. I suppose your new severe body language must means your close to your release. I wonder how you'd react if I were to rob you of it~" Shibusawa licked his lips. Fyodor stared at him with desperate eyes that begged him not to. "Mm.. you're much too cute for that. And I am not so cruel." He chuckled. He continued his actions until Fyodor finally released, moaning loudly as he did so.

  He carefully pulled the vibe out and set it aside, setting Fyodor down on the desk, and recording what happened in his notebook. Then he took a small towel he also got from his box of human trinkets and did his best to clean Fyodor off. "My clothes.." Fyodor huffed and held up his shawl that was torn. "You barbarian.. you tore them."

  "My deepest apologies.. I didn't mean to." Shibusawa smiled softly. He pulled out a white dress adjustable at the waist to fit from the box. "This is all I have for now." He chuckled and handed it to him.

  "Hmph." Fyodor put on the dress and crossed his arms. "..I have a question." He murmured and looked to Shibusawa, who waited patiently for his question. "I- why did you bother to help Me? I was simply a bunny to you, yes?"

  "Ah, I'm quite fond of bunnies." Shibusawa smiled softly. "I couldn't let such a cute little creature become wolf food."

  "I'm.. not from the human world." Fyodor murmured, which surprised Shibsuawa. "They hunt and catch our kind for sport."

  "Oh.. I see." Shibusawa hummed. "Where would I return you, then?" Fyodor says nothing and his face softened. "I see.. you have nowhere to return to." He pat his head.

  Fyodor nodded. "You are free to stay here. You would not be the first rabbit-human to seek refuge with a dragon." Shibusawa smiled. The lingering thought of soulmates is in the back of his mind, but he doesn't dare to voice it, even if he thinks it's true.

  "In exchange for what?"

  "More studies."

  Fyodor looked up at him and his face turned red, knowing what he meant. He looked down at the floor. Or.. desk, since that's what he was on. "Fine." He grumbled.

  "Wonderful." Shibusawa chuckled.

  He believed this man was his soulmate. No one ever matched wits with him, ever defied him, but was never honest with him either. And he was such a beautiful little gem..

  With a gentle smile, Shibusawa went back to writing in his notebook. And in a few short hours, Fyodor's felt like he's known this man for years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 129 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...
288K 13.9K 34
in which you get transported to the bungou stray dogs universe.
279K 4.2K 29
Hi, everyone. This is my first time publishing my works. I've never done this before. And I'm writing a one shots story with the Bungou stray dogs ch...
202K 3.2K 42
BSD reacts to random stuff. BSD belongs to Kafka Asagiri (writer) Kadokawa Shoten (publisher) Yen Press (English publisher)