Jily Oneshots (pt2)

By notahuman12345

ALL NOT MINE!! all from fanfiction.net unless indicated no intention of stealing cover by constancezin2 on fa... More

The Other Woman
Happy Birthday, Baby
Taken
Up to Speed
Announcement
Friends
Let It Snow
World's End
With Little to No Help From Friends
Just Stay Here Tonight
Foam Hearts
Missions, Letters, and Bloody Owls
Nothing But the Best
Hair
Coming Home
Happiness Pending
Bequeathment
Sick For Christmas
A Baby Changes Everything
hurting the one I love
A Trip in Time
In the Rain
Recognizable Voices
Baby Blues
Begin Again
When
Movie Night
cat videos
When It Rains It Pours Boys Down The Stairs
Caution: Wet Floor
Betrayed, Devastated, Heartbroken, Inconsolable, and Woeful
A Matter Of Urgency
Knock on my door
help! (i've fallen and i can't get up)
Faodail
Pieces
Peanuts
The Trouble With Office Supplies
And Then I Met You
The Art of Self-Defense
Dead Men Rise Up Sometimes
Key Limes
Happy Moments
Your Blood is No Purer
Three Swipes, You're Out
You and Me Both, Kid
Reunion
Percentages
Thirty, Flirty, and Aubergines
All Hallow's Eve
Love & Memories
Hey Teacher! Leave them Kids alone!
The Waiting Game
World's End
My Worst Nightmare
9 Months, 333 Days, 7992 Hours
The Gits of Christmas Past
The First and Last Christmas
Oh, Christmas Tree
Happy Birthday
Kiss Cam
Naming by Sly
Asleep at Last
Final Careers Advice
For Dumbledore's Sake
Blank Page
All of Our Vices
Scrofungulus
Entropy
Adore
To Make Her Laugh
In My Arms
Only My Marauder
Snow
Common Room Cuddles
Mr Boarding School
Of Intimacy
Special Snuggle
The Evans Girl
The Stolen Jumper
Star-Crossed Lovers
moppet
Peaches and Pick-up Lines
Every Little Thing You Do Is Magic
The Difference
Singing at Sleepovers
Safe & Sound
The Missing Piece
Like Dancing
Making Breakfast
The Magic Number
I love you
Broken ovens, bad dates and other beautiful things
when the stars fall
Heart Pangs and Catching Chasers
can you play me a melody
Rain
spice and honey
In it For Me
making spirits bright
A Happy Accident
Lucky and In Love
All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you
Upside Down
ello yewchube
Stampedes in Your Stomach
Fate
Honey, I Can't Find The Baby
Baby Potter
When Mumma Was NO
life is good, now
First word(s)
I Love You (you do?)
I hate how much I love you
as in love with you as i am
A lesson in charms and love
(you are the moon) pulling tides over me.
Wake Up, Sleeping Beauty!
all the right things for all the wrong reasons.
Lovely Plants
Lucky that I Love You
Between The Aisles
Unique Results for Gingers
Lovers and Voyeurs
The Christmas Gift Dispute
Right where you left me
Ice to Meet You
Adagio
The Little Things
Quarantine
This Is Your Captain Speaking
Toucan Play At This Game
Hey There, Bartender
Operation Pumpkin Spice
like a deer in headlights
A Miscommunication of Massive Proportions
Unfolding

One Week New

213 2 0
By notahuman12345

by writermegs17 on archiveofourown.org

It’s been a week since Harry James Potter was born, and his parents are stil absolutely over the moon. Lily slips seamlessly into motherhood and James is in utter disbelief seeing this incredible bond between his little family begin to blossom. He tries to do whatever he can to be the most active dad to Harry and never let Lily get in over her head with mothering, his own mother taught him much better than that. So, when  he tiptoes into the nursery to find Lily sitting in the rocking chair, trying to coax an extremely fussy Harry into nursing, he knows exactly what to do.

“Lily, you should let me take him for a few minutes, you’re exhausted.” James offers.

“He needs to eat first, I’m trying to keep him on a schedule.” Lily says frantically

“Alright then, let me take him around the house once, see if It calms him down, then you’ll hardly be off schedule.”

Lily smiles, James always knows how to get her out of her own head and take a beat. “Okay. I suppose it won’t hurt to try.

James simply smiles, takes Harry into his arms and starts rocking him. “What have you got to be so fussy about? Huh? What have you got to be so fussy about?” He coos.

Thankfully, James is right, and after their trip around the house Harry’s returned to his usual easy going temperament.

“James Potter, the family baby whisperer. You absolute saint.” Lily says.

“I wouldn’t say that. Just holding up my end of the bargain.”

“You definitely are, now, let’s see if Harry will actually eat.” Lily says, cradling her son against  her breast waiting for him to latch, and he does seconds later.

“That’s so good, oh, you’re such a big boy, yes you are.” Lily praises softly.

“I  can’t believe he’s been around for a whole week already.” James muses.

“ I know, it’s so strange sometimes I can’t even seem to remember what our lives were like before he was born.”

“It’s strange, we are less than half the age my parents were when they had me, I’d never imagined doing this at twenty. it’s really wild.”

“Definitely, but I wouldn’t trade our little family for anything.”

“Me either. I’m the luckiest man alive.” James says, kissing Lily’s forehead.

“I love Harry, more than anything in the world, but sometimes I wonder if we can do this as well as our parents. We’re practically kids ourselves.”

“If there's anything I learned from my incredible parents, is that the most important thing a child needs is love, And I’m fairly certain we’ve got an abundance of that.”

“We do. My goodness we do, every single time I look at his perfect little face, the only thing I want to do is tell him how much I love him.”

“See, we’ll figure it out. We always do. Plus, we know Harry’s going to be a spitfire, seeing that he’s ours, we’ll need our youth to chase him around.”

“Yeah,  it’s kind of hard to picture that, right now he’s an angel.”

“He’s half Marauder Lils, that won’t last forever.”

Lily smiles, stroking Harry’s rosy cheek, and ruffling her husband’s messy hair. “No,” she says. “Nothing does, but I intend to enjoy every magical little moment.”

XXX

A few hours later, James gets a patronus message from Sirius that he and Remus have finally finished their week-long order mission and are coming by to meet Harry for the first time.

“Okay Harry, you’re about to meet some people who are very special to your mummy and me, and I know they love you so, so much already, almost as much as we do.” James coos.

“Yes they do, but I have a feeling they’re going to help you get into trouble when you get bigger, my little fawn.” Lily says beaming

Sure enough, Sirius and Remus come bursting through the door.

“Alright, where’s my new favorite Potter, sorry James.” Sirius says happily.

“With his mama, they’ll be down in a second. You’re gonna lose it when you see him, Pads, he’s bloody gorgeous.” James says proudly.

“Course he is, he’s got good genes.” Sirius replies.

“Moony, I know you’re terrified of babies, but you could at least pretend you are excited to meet my son.” James teases.

Remus blushes “Sorry, I’m just nervous, what if he senses something?”

James’ face softens. “Relax, you’re his Uncle Moony, he’s gonna love you.”

“Yeah, and if he doesn’t, you know I still bloody do.” Sirius teases, kissing Remus’s cheek.

James laughs “Knock it off, Padfoot. This is my son’s time to shine.”

Just then Lily comes down the stairs holding a very alert baby Harry and looking radiant. “Okay. Are my old favorite boys ready to meet my new favorite boy?” She asks.

“Oh my god, he is bloody gorgeous.” Sirius says, instantly starting to cry.

“He looks just like James,  except for those eyes, those are all you, Evans.” Remus says with a smile.

“You two ready to hold him?” Lily asks.

“I’ll go first, give Moony a second to stop freaking out.” Sirius says.

Lily smiles “Okay, Harry James, Uncle Sirius wants to say hi. I’m gonna let him hold you now.” She says, handing her son to a very weepy Sirius.

“Hey there, little man, I’m your Uncle Sirius, and you know what? I don’t mind not being your dad’s favorite person anymore, not one bit mate, not one bit I love you .” He coos.

Sirius holds Harry for a few more moments, and then turns to Remus. “You ready, Moony?” He asks.

Remus shakes his head “No. Not yet, I can’t. I’m sorry everyone.”

Lily’s face grows serious but warm. “Remus,” she says softly. “He’s not going to be scared of you, I promise.”

Remus bites his lip. “I’m sorry for being so nervous, maybe later.”

James puts a hand on his best friend's shoulder. “Just try, Moony, please? He’s gonna need you, to teach him  to be brave. Why not start now?”

Remus nods, and let’s Lily place baby Harry in his arms. “Okay, he says nervously, “Oh, oh my goodness, you’re not scary, you’re an angel.” He coos, just as Harry grabs his thumb.

“See, he likes you, he’s never done that for anybody other than James and me.” Lily says proudly.

“Aww, Moony, you're his favorite uncle.” Sirius praises.

“Okay bud, I’m going to give you back to your mama. Thanks for trusting me. I promise I’m not that scary.” Remus coos, handing Lily her son.

“Remus, Sirius, James and I have something to ask you.”

James smiles “How do you two feel about being Harry’s godparents?”

Sirius grins, and Remus’s jaw drops. “B-both of us?” He says

“Absolutely.” Lily declares.

“I’d be honored. What about you, babe?” Sirius asks

Remus cries for the first time since meeting Harry “Yeah, yes, I’d love that.” He says, hugging everyone, never happier in his life.“

XXX

After everyone leaves, Lily finishes feeding baby Harry and rocks him to sleep in his rocking chair.

“Somebody’s sleepy, oh that’s a big yawn. You’ve had a very busy day, haven’t you, sweetheart?” She says.

Just then, James peeks his head through the nursery door. “How’s my favorite boy in the whole world?” He coos.

“He’s perfect, sleepy but perfect.” Lily says dreamily.

James kisses Lily’s forehead. “And how about you, darling, how are you doing?”

“Exhausted, but utterly and completely happy.”

“You’re an amazing mother already, you know that right?”

“You think so? Your mum left me some pretty big shoes to fill.”

“You’re incredible Lils. Harry is such a lucky little boy.”

“He makes it easy, doesn’t he?”

“He does, but you’re still exceptional. “

“So are you.”

“Thank you, love. It is the greatest honor of my life, being here for my beautiful family.”

Lily smiles, kissing James, and then pressing a kiss to Harry’s forehead. “It’s everything I have ever wanted.” She says proudly, she can’t wait for many more perfect days with her little family

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 235 78
Welcome Everyone! Here will publish new and my favorite scenarios and characters that i've written over the years before meeting this amazing place.
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
84.1K 101 1
Hai anh em sinh đôi giống nhau từ ngoại hình giọng nói cho đến việc cả hai đều là người song tính. Khi trưởng thành, người anh may mắn được gả cho m...
27.4K 602 12
Lockwood & Co. is off on another case when things take an unexpected turn and one of the agents is put in grave danger. The remaining two must use wh...