AugustAlsina Imagines.

By _callmeree

August Alsina Imagines. I take requests. Leave Comments More

Late Nights & Arguements
PreConcert
Family Dinner
Cuddle Day
VideoShoot
Brother's Bestfriend
Startover.
Grammys
Getting Our Family Right.
Girls Night Out
Pain & Lies
Facetime To Playtime
Baking W/Chef Aug
Colleague Dinner
Aug's Birthday
Marry Me
Spoil Your Bitch
Always Gone
Us Time
Better Than McDonalds
You Finna HaveMy Kids
Jealousy
Ps:
The Babysitter
Jealousy P2.
You Dead Now
You Dead Now P2
Mama I Love You
Lick, Lick
Snapchat W/ Bae
Best You've Ever Had
Goodbye From Us
Easter Sunday
Birthday Surprise
Him? Or..Him?
Him? Or...Him?P2
Him? Or...Him? P3
Him? Or...Him? P5
Him? Or... Him? P6
Him?Or...Him?P7
Him?Or...Him?P8
Him? Or...Him? P9
We're Going On A Trip
Order Of Requests
Bye New Orleans
Yes
Bye New Orleans Pt. 2
Prom For Alana
Eye for an Eye
Eye for an Eye P2.
Eye for an Eye p3
How This Look
How This Look Pt2
How This Look Pt3.
December 15,2015
How This Look Pt4
How This Look P5
How This Look P6
How This Look P7
How This Look P8
Quick question!
17:24

Him?Or...Him?P4

1.3K 60 12
By _callmeree

***********
Its Been 5 months since you had Elijah. You & D'Angelo were engaged and back on great terms.

August POV

I ain't heard from her inna while. Shit, I aint gon cry but im sad kinda. She doing good though. That's all that matters. As long as her and her son good, I'm good.

After we found out the baby was that nigga's, she asked me was I upset. I said naw. Was I upset? A lil bit. The baby would've been the only way I could keep daily contact with her. But shit, I wasn't tripping. Aint gotta stop my shit fuh no kid. Ya feel me? 😎

D'Angelo POV

I fixed my tie. Then I looked over at the bed to see my sexy ass fiance still in bed sleeping with my son laying beside her. I smiled to myself.

It was only 10 AM, so I knew they wouldn't be up til like 12.

"See you later babies, I love you" I said kissing both of their foreheads.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys.

Shit,ima be late.

I headed out the door and went to my car. I started it up and pulled off fast.

Christina POV

I heard a small BOOM outside. I didn't pay it too much attention because I was getting my well needed rest in. Then I heard police and ambulance a few minutes later. With this new job, Elijah, and D'Angelo, my plate was full.

RING RING RING RING!! BANG BANG!!

Somebody was ringing tf outta my doorbell and banging on the door. I looked over to see Elijah still sleeping, but the loud banging made him make small noises .

I got up and ran downstairs so they would stop. I opened the door to see a lady and her husband. I didn't know her name but I seen her in the neighborhood before.

"Yes? " I said rubbing sleep out my eyes.

"You-You that boy's girlfriend right? " the lady asked.

"Who ma'am? " I asked.

"There was an accident on my block 2 blocks down. It was the man who live here, he has the black Mercedes with a gold D on the back, and rims. The police and amb-"

I froze in shock. I just listened to this lady explain D'Angelo's car.

"Oh my god!! " I ran out the house, barefeet and with only a T-shirt on.

I ran down the block, and in the distance saw police and ambulance and smoke. I kept running and I had tears streaming down my face by this point.

"D'ANGELO !!!" I screamed running as fast as I could.

When I got closer, there were people around and many police and ambulance. I got weak in the knees as I seen his black Mercedes crashed into a tree.

I told him about speeding off fast, with the trees around.

"D'Angelo!! " I yelled wiping tears. I pushed past the people to the police.

"Ma'am you cant c-"

"Thats my fiance!!! " I said through tears. He moved aside and let me through. My bottom lip quivered.

His front part of the car was smashed in. There was smoke steaming out.

A policeman grabbed my arm.

"Im his fiance, Chris-Christina" I trembled out.

"He's in the ambulance car, ma'am He's in critical condition. He has a broken leg and neck. His spine split and he has a broken jaw. He's going straight to the ER. He died for 3 minutes, then he was revived"

I started to cry more. I looked in the ambulance windows and saw atleast 4 of them in there working on him.

"You can come to the hospital" he said.

I wiped my tears. "I need to get home to my son. I'll come as soon as I can"

August POV

"Fuck! " I groaned as this girl, Kiara I think the hoe name was, gave me head. I closed my eyes enjoying her sloppy head.

Bzzzz

I rolled my eyes as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I told Kiara to keep going as I pulled my phone from my pocket.

"wassup? " I said.

"August, August please come over here" Christina cried through the phone. I pushed Kiara off me and watched as she stumbled to the ground.

"Baby what's wrong? " I asked pulling up my pants.

"He crashed in a tree and he might die and I need to see him and I have Elijah and I dont have anybody to watch him and I -" she cried.

"Calm down, im on my way "

"Please hurry" she sobbed.

I hung up the phone .

"What the hell was that" Kiara asked.

"Look, Kiara you gotta go, thanks for that head tho" I said tossing a $50 at her.

She made a face as she looked at the money.

"First of all my name is Kiana! "

****************

I drove down and seen police around a tree and I knew thats where the accident was. I rung the doorbell and Christina immediately opened the door. She had on black panties and a black bra.

I walked in and closed the door.

"What happened" I asked seeing her red puffy eyes.

"He was speeding and hit a tree, and the hospital called me to come in, in case these are my last words to him"

Then she grabbed her clothes off the couch and slipped them on.

"You know how to care for babies August?" she asked looking at me.

I chuckled. "Yeah girl, my nieces were once babies too"

She smiled, "Good "

She put her hair in a ponytail. I watched and admired her beauty ,but didn't say anything.

"Elijah is in his crib sleeping. He'll be sleep for a little while longer so you can chill. He'll be hungry when he wakes up. It's 4 bottles in the fridge, just warm it. Thanks again, August. "

She looked at me then kissed my cheek and she left.

**************

Christina POV

"How is he? " I asked the doctor.

"He slipped into a coma about 30 minutes ago... Im so sorry "

"Coma? A coma? " I said as I fought tears from falling.

If only I'd gotten here earlier.

I didn't wanna break down at the hospital, they might think I'm crazy.

"All we can do is wait and watch his progression. We're hoping for the best as well. You can see him if you want"

I nodded my head. I was led to ICU. I walked to a door and the doctor opened it.

"We're gonna check his breathing and vitals soon, so this is your time"

I nodded and the door closed.

D'Angelo laid there, almost lifeless. His neck was in a neck brace. He had a muzzle like piece over his mouth, holding his jaw, since it was broken. He also had a cast over his leg. He looked terrible. There were IV shots in his arm.

I kissed his forehead.

"God, please let him heal and be released from this coma. Let him live. Let him come home to his family. Let him feel no pain. Lord don't take him from me please. Please don't. Help him God. Amen" I said with a few tears.

I grabbed his hand.

"You can probably hear me baby, or maybe not. But I really love you and I dont want you to leave me, or our son. Ba-Baby please come back to us. " I said now crying .

I kissed his soft lips. The room was left silent, with beeps from his heart rate monitor.

"God is gonna get us through this" I said.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Miss. We need to ch-"

"I know, Im leaving. Keep me updated. I'll come as much as I can " I said walking past the nurses and doctor.

I left the hospital and got in my car, where I left my phone.

I glanced at it and seen it had 'August. missed calls (4) '

I sighed and called his number back.

"Yes August? " I said .

"Come home"

"Whats the problem now"

"Sum wrong witcha son ma"

"What happened to him? " I asked putting my key in the ignition.

"He-"

August was cut off by Elijah's loud crying.

"August what's wrong ?!" I yelled getting nervous.

I heard shuffling then the line silenced, and the call ended...

😩😕😩😕😩😕😩😕

Part 5? 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 163 35
Ich bin mit meiner Besten Freundin Aleyna im Urlaub, da ihre zwei Brüder Emre und Bzet einen Rap Contest machen. Ich und Emre haben uns nie sonderlic...
91.3K 2.4K 77
*ੈ✩‧ Teil 1 der 𝙔𝙤𝙪-𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙝𝙚‧ೃ༄ "Wie heisst du eigentlich?" "Mein Name ist Ava. Freut mich dich kennenzulernen...ähm...." "Du hast ein T-Shirt...
8.9K 52 105
Eigentlich dachte Mira immer sie würde auf nette, freundliche und romantische Typen stehen. Sie dachte es... Bis Tom Riddle ihr eines Tages zu nahe k...
4K 233 38
Geräuschlos durch die Welt zu gehen war überhaupt nicht einfach. Handzeichen genau zu erkennen, genauso wenig wenn man diese sowieso falsch ausgeführ...