Love Me At My Worst ✓

By PurpleTaeGguks

Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when h... More

character intro + warnings
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
50.
EPILOGUE.
author's note
bonus chapter
bonus chapter 2

49.

8.5K 418 121
By PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person POV:

(This chapter has a plot twist.. wait for it.)

Jungkook was finally 9th month pregnant and around 40 weeks in. The doctor has predicted his estimated due date to be in around a week but it could happen anytime in this week as well so they always have to be prepared.

Taehyung .. with the help of beomgyu had prepared the maternity bag and the mother's bag weeks prior of the delivery .. just incase of any emergency.

The last month went really smoothly without any problems and struggles as the babies were not creating chaos. But the hunger and cravings of jungkook were pretty intense.

The man craved wierd things at the middle of the night like nachos with mint chocolate ice-cream or cookies with mayonnaise or strawberries with mustard sauce... Yeah..that wierd. Two things he is incredibly addicted to are mint chocolate ice-cream and strawberries. He just loves these two with anything and everything.

The couple did went to visit Hyun the day after their conversation and jungkook had cried buckets once again. They had brought lilies and strawberry cake that jungkook himself cooked with the help of beomgyu because of not being able to stand for much longer himself. And the younger boy had helped happily.

Jungkook and taehyung had also visited the orphanage once in last month as a date you could say or just spend some time with the children there. Taehyung could see the adoration towards children in jungkook's eyes that day and he just knew the man is gonna be a best mother ever.

Turns out soohyun and ji eun had also started dating and announced it to everyone last month and the couple couldn't be more happy for their father.

Sope and minimoni are preparing for their weddings in a few months. Seokjin's daughter sanemi is around 4 months old now and the male is always talking about her little things to his friends whenever they meet up.

Bam and yeontan are now good friends but they fight a lot, sometimes bite each other and the other times they are cuddling.

Beomgyu has also been doing well , just taking care  of jungkook and the puppies most of the times. He loves spending time with the whole family either ways.

One more important thing that happened last month was that ,once the couple went shopping for the babies and bumped into a face they hadn't expected to see ever again and they were honestly good that way.

But still.. they had bumped into so hee. They somehow ended up going to a nearby cafe together where she apologised to them for everything she did knowingly and unknowingly to the couple.

They were really suprised by the sudden change but honestly .. when the last time both of them had seen her she looked pretty terrible ..now she looked happy that she wasn't doing bad things anymore and was living a good life alone.

They didn't know what caused the sudden change in a good way in her but they were glad that she atleast talked it out with them .. taking the remaining guilt off her heart. They also happily forgave her. She had actually asked if they could be friends in the future but jungkook had declined right away ... Not even sugarcoating it.

Right now jungkook was sitting cross legged on his bed ..butt naked.. i mean he was wearing shorts.. just shorts only. He was staring off in the space with poured lips and squinting eyes and the blanket covering his head.

He had just woken up from sleep in the afternoon and didn't find taehyung beside him. He could hear the shower running in the washroom meaning the man was actually just showering but jungkook was bratty these days.

"Taehyungahhhh!" Jungkook called out again and again as soon as he woke up feeling clingy. He needed taehyung, his kisses ,his hugs ,his cuddles ,his calming scent and just his touch on him.

"Yes hyung~" taehyung replied back from inside..by now he was used to the different tones his husband uses to identify which to panic for or which to play along with.

"Where are you baby~" jungkook yelled back as he rubbed the puppies' head who both were placing their head in his lap and snuggling into his tummy. Both extremely protective of pregnant jungkook .. surely they are gonna take care of the babies with their lives.

"I am showering~ do you wanna join~" taehyung yelled back suggestively.

"I am pregnant or i would have jumped up on you~" jungkook spoke loudly .. then giggled at his own self covering his mouth.

"I would have loved that~" taehyung blurted loudly as well getting out from the shower and wrapping a towel around himself.

"Now i am horny~" jungkook said pouting sadly looking down at his bump. He sighed in despair looking at his big bump. He can't masturbate neither can have sex with this big of a bump that comes between everything.

"A few more months .. then i am gonna have a crazy wild rough sex hahaha." Jungkook talked to himself smirking devilishly as he thought about it.

Taehyung came out of the washroom as he looked at the older who was smirking alone. "What are you thinking about my love?" Taehyung asked as he wore his clothes. He didn't comment on the way the man was sitting or him being naked because he was too used to this sight now.

"Sex" jungkook replied looking up at him with bunny smile. "Huh?" Taehyung asked to confirm if he heard right.

"Sex.. i am thinking about sex. I wanna have crazy wild rough sex with you after healing from delivery." Jungkook repeated patting his stomach.

"I- nevermind i am not even surprised. Sure i guess.. let's do that even i am too tired of just my hand now." Taehyung said finally having his clothes fully worn and sighed staring at his hand.

"I know right. We deserve it after 9 months of torment."jungkook said putting his arms in the air ready to get in a hug by his husband.

Taehyung immediately went towards him and got on the bed getting inside his arms and hugged him too ,"why are you sitting here like this darling?" Taehyung asked as the older hugged him tightly laying back down on the bed again with the younger laying beside him.

"My back .. hurts.. very much. Like very very much i am about to cry.. then i missed you so much.. you calm me down."jungkook said burying his head in the younger's neck.

Taehyung pulled him closer burying his head in the older's chest.. bare chest more like breast.

"Hyung.. do you think there is milk in here now?" Taehyung asked curiously flicking the man's swollen nub.

"You will never know if you don't try." jungkook said smiling painfully because of his really bad back pain.

"Alright."taehyung said taking the tender nub between his lips and sucked on it like a newborn.. "oh my god" taehyung said after he gulped down the milk and a little trail of milk falling down his chin.

Jungkook raised his brows at him in surprise because damn the younger man looked hot even when he was just drinking milk and there was nothing sexual about it.

"It's sweet." Taehyung said licking his bottom lip and wiping his chin with the back of his hand.

"Do the same with the other one or it's gonna hurt." Jungkook said pointing to his other nipple.

"I was going to do that anyways." taehyung said chuckling as he took the other one in his mouth sucking the milk out of it. His one hand patting the stomach softly.

Jungkook leaned back on the headrest closing his eyes in relaxation. His hand stroked the younger's head who was busy sucking on his nipples like his life depended on it.

"Good job." Jungkook said still eyes closed as taehyung latched off him .. staring at the look of pure relaxation on the older's face.

Taehyung gulped the milk down his throat and kissed the older who was taken by surprise but kissed back immediately wrapping one of his arms around the younger's neck.

Soon they pulled away due to lack of oxygen and panted while taehyung had a bright smile on his face .. the other man had a tired smile.

"What happened ,hyung? You don't look so good." Taehyung questioned seeing the older who kind of looked like in pain.

"I-i don't know.. it just hurts a lot. First it was back.. now here as well.. it hurts.. fuck" jungkook cursed pointing at his lower abdomen as his face moulded into a painful expression.

"Is your labor starting?" Taehyung asked worriedly standing up immediately from the bed and picking up a tshirt .. pulling it over his husband's head.

"I-i think so.. m-make me stand up please... Let's just go to hos-hospital." Jungkook said as the pain got even intense making him want to scream.

Taehyung did exactly what he was told and made the older stand up on his feet and they saw that the man's water had broke.

"OH FUCK!! BEOMGYU! BEOMGYU!" taehyung called for gyu loudly as he picked up his husband in his arms with difficulty but carefully.

Beomgyu came rushing into the room and saw what happened.." you know driving ,right? Quickly take out the car and pick up the bags please." Taehyung hurriedly said as he walked out carefully holding the man in his arms.

Beomgyu did exactly what he was told and ran out quickly taking out the car and starting it.

Taehyung got in the back with his husband laying there .. his head in his lap.

"Hyung.. just a few minutes.. hold on, alright." Taehyung said .. smiling even though he was really scared.

"What if it happens again? I am scared." Jungkook whispered as he breathed heavily looking down at his stomach.

"Don't be scared love.. nothing bad would happen.. you all are gonna be alright." Taehyung tried to reassure holding the older's hand who gripped tightly on it. Taehyung was frightened himself. The older was fine a few minutes ago .. now this.

"Hyungs we are here!" Beomgyu called out in a loud voice as he stopped the car and ran out to call for the doctors and a stretcher.

Taehyung picked up his husband again and also walked inside and laid him down on the stretcher immediately and the nurses took him inside the emergency room .. he was about to go inside with them but a doctor stopped him.

"You can't go inside mr.kim." the doctor informed as he went inside closing the door behind him.

Taehyung sighed as he joined his trembling hands taking a seat on the chairs outside the emergency room. Beomgyu who was just staring at everything also took a seat beside him.

"All of them will be fine.. all of them will be fine." Taehyung was whispering that like a mantra as tears formed in his eyes as his shoulders shook. He was so scared.. it was his first time sitting here outside an emergency room for his loved ones. He really isn't that strong.. if even just a little thing happens to any single one of them. He wouldn't be able to live with himself.

Beomgyu who was staring at him in worry placed a hand on his shoulder.. "don't be scared.. everything will be alright.. jungkookie hyungie and the babies are really strong." He said in an effort to comfort the older who was crying.

.

.

.

.

Around 45 minutes passed and now soohyun was sitting beside taehyung and beomgyu had gone home to take care of the puppies who were alone instead.

Taehyung was clutching his father's hand tightly as he heard the screams of his husband inside who was giving birth to their children.. oh how much he wanted to be inside holding the older's hand.

Then suddenly the screams stopped.. replaced by a high pitched and sharp wails ..... Of a baby.

Hearing that taehyung and soohyun stood up from their seats looking at each with tears streaming down their faces.. even soohyun was crying.. he couldn't have been strong enough to witness the same 4 years old jungkook once again.

"Th-that was m-my babies dad." Taehyung said as he smiled so big with a red face pointing at the closed door.

"Yeah.. your babies, my son. I told you everything will be alright. The babies are good ..you hear that ,right?" Soohyun said .. also smiling hugging the younger to his chest who sobbed happily hugging back.

A few minutes later the door opened and the doctor walked out. The father and son duo immediately pulled away wiping their faces waiting for the doctor to say anything.

"Mother and the babies are healthy. They are sleeping right because of exhaustion and will wake up in an hour or half ,so don't worry.

And congratulations, you are the father of two boys ..

And a girl." The doctor said patting the shoulder of taehyung once and was about to walk away when taehyung stopped him as the words dawned upon him.

"Two boys and a ... girl? 3 children?" Taehyung questioned eyes widening.. he couldn't believe what he was hearing because as long as he could remember it was twins only which means two children.

"Yeah.. your husband has given birth to triplets." The doctor said nodding his head like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"B-but.. the ultrasound.. there were only 2 babies.. we were informed that there were only twins." Taehyung said ..dumbfounded as his jaw was on the verge of dropping.

"Oh. The ultrasounds aren't always perfect. The third baby might be hidden behind the other two that's why it wasn't visible in that. It's a rare case ofcourse .. but it's not impossible. It happens a lot actually." The doctor explained.

Taehyung's eyes were about to pop out with how wide they were. They didn't even plan one child ..now there are three at the same time.

"Take care mr.kim." the doctor said one last time and left from there ,leaving a flabbergasted taehyung and a shocked soohyun behind.

Soohyun got out of the shock first , and shook his son who looked up at him still with the same face.

"Don't you have to go see your children?" Soohyun said making taehyung snap out of it and a big boxy smile form on his face.

"Yeah... Let's go meet them." Taehyung said cheerfully wiping his face and walked towards the normal ward where jungkook along with the babies were shifted.

He entered inside the room where his husband was sleeping and on the side the three babies were laying side by side in a crib and were wrapped like burritos in some towel like clothes.

All of them were sucking on his thumb ,one was making incoherent noises and one was just looking around with wide eyes.

Taehyung couldn't stop himself from crying out loud as he crouched down on the floor with his head in hands .. crying loudly at the cute little humans in front of him. "M-my babies.. i c-can't." He didn't even know what he was muttering.. he just was so happy seeing his babies happy and healthy.

Soohyun entered inside the room and saw his son sitting on the floor beside the crib.

"Why are you sitting like this?" Soohyun said worriedly making the younger stand up.

"L-look at them dad.. h-hyung is gonna be s-so happy. A-and just .. i-i can't believe t-they are my babies.." taehyung said overjoyed.

"You are lucky ,my son. Now meet them properly.. or pick them up." Soohyun said pointing at the babies.

The father and son stared at the trio with adoration as they all looked at them with shiny eyes of their own.

Taehyung scanned the features of the babies ,"d-dad.. look at him.. he looks so much like hyung like literally a baby copy of him. The small lips and the big doe eyes." He said pointing at the first baby. All of the three were non identical triplets so their features were really different.

"Yeah.. literally a mini jungkook." Soohyun said chuckling.

"Dad.. can you help me pick him up.. i don't know how to do that." Taehyung requested.

"Yeah.. hold the neck and head properly in your hands mad slide one arm under baby's bottom." Soohyun instructed helping the younger pick up the baby in his arms.

He tried his best that his hands doesn't tremble as he held the baby gently. "You are so cute.. you look just like your mama , baby. Hii~ i am your dadda." Taehyung talked to the baby and the baby didn't even cry in his hold.. instead smiled widely and even though the teeth weren't there.. he could already imagine the bunny like features of the baby.

"Are you just gonna keep calling him baby? Did you two decide on any names for them?" Soohyun asked waiting for his turn after taehyung is done picking up the babies first. Father and mother deserve to pick up their babies first before anyone else .. he thinks.

"We have decided the baby names but i want hyung's approval again." Taehyung said smiling widely and not looking away from the baby who was making baby noises and putting his hand on his cheek.. trying to place slobbery kisses there.

"Alright." Soohyun said .. also smiling at the adorable sight. He could just remember himself trying to handle a baby by himself when taehyung had first walked into his life. He sighed thinking how much of a clumsy man he was and here the same baby is holding his own babies.

Taehyung placed the baby back in the crib after placing a peck on his forehead.

"Brat , look at him.. he looked exactly like you when you came in my life.. and just like a mini version on you.

Oh my goodness , he even have a mole on his lip and nose. Woww.

And the eyes as well.. see he has one monolid and one doublelid like you" Soohyun pointed out at the second baby in awe.

"I- oh my god.. that's a mini me." Taehyung said with wide eyes scooping the baby in his arms and smothering him with kisses.

The baby placed his hand on his cheek and it looked like the baby was wiping the tears off it.

"You look like me Bubba. I love you all so much." Taehyung said sniffing as he talked in a baby voice to him and tried to sway the baby in his arms.

The baby smiled big making taehyung cry out of happiness even more as he stared at the box forming on the baby's lips. "I am so happy." Taehyung sobbed.

He placed the baby back in the crib as he heard whining kind of sound from the third baby.

He scooped the baby girl in his arms who somehow looked like both taehyung and jungkook.. she had lips like taehyung but eyes like jungkook.. had a big nose like jungkook but a mole on it like taehyung.

But as soon as he picked her up .. she started crying loudly making taehyung panic.

"Oh my god dad.. why is she crying.. what do i do?" Taehyung said panicking as he brought her gently to his shoulder and tried to pay her back but she just cried even more.

"I-i don't know .. she's probably hungry but jungkook is asleep." Soohyun said also panicking as he tried to think of something while taehyung was trying to make her stop crying and tried to talk baby language with her or tried to sway her.. nothing was working.

"Unggghh.. my babies.. ahhhh." Jungkook groaned waking up at the loud noise and tried to sit up but screamed a little at the piercing pain in his bottom where there were stiches now which hurt even more.

"Kookie.. wait.. stop." Soohyun said as he ran towards him and helped him sit up carefully and gently while taehyung was still struggling with his crying daughter.

"Appa.. my babies? Are they alright? The three of them?" Asked jungkook blurry eyes from the older.

"Yeah the three of them are alright .. but if you can please feed your daughter." Taehyung said coming right there quickly and sat down beside him on the bed with baby in his lap.

"M-my daughter..?" Jungkook questioned bringing his arms up ready to pick up his child.

"Yeah.. here .. carefully." Taehyung said making his husband hold his crying daughter in his arms who stopped crying immediately as soon as she looked up at her mama who was crying staring at the adorable little human.

"My baby.." jungkook whispered placing a kiss on her head as the little baby tried to eat(?) Jungkook's cheek or was kissing it.. who knows.

"Kookie .. i think they need milk.. the other baby is also sucking his thumb." Soohyun informed as he looked at the other baby doing that.

"Al-alright." Jungkook said anxiously.. he was scared.

"C-can you open these for me.. t- taehyung?" Asked jungkook pointing at his hospital gown as he was holding the baby in his hands.

"Yeah.. wait." Taehyung said as he leaned in and opened the buttons of it.

Jungkook pinched shut his eyes as the baby trying to reach for the nipple herself.. taehyung helped her with it.

The older couldn't look at it.. his heart was beating too fast in his chest as his hands shook with the baby in his arms.

With her dadda's help.. the baby latched on the nipple immediately and started sucking the milk out of it ,feeding on it.

"Hyung.. look at this.. open your eyes." Taehyung whispered sweeping the hair off his forehead and caressing his cheek softly.

Jungkook shook his head in denial.."i can't." He refused right away.

"Please my love.. for once please." Taehyung asked again pecking his husband's forehead.

"I can't.. i-i am scared.. i won't be a-able to.." jungkook replied shaking his head again.

"Petal.. nothing will happen.. i swear.. please open your eyes.. trust me ,love." Taehyung pleaded.

With difficulty.. jungkook opened his eyes biting his bottom lip and looked at the happily feeding daughter of his.

"T-taehyung.."jungkook muttered as his chin was wobbly and tears were falling down his cheeks as much as he tried to stop them.

"I-if anything happened to them.. i will d-die taehyung. " Jungkook said crying badly as the younger cupped his face in his hand and wiped the tears with the pad of his thumb.

"No one is dying.. they are healthy and happy and so are you. They are not going anywhere." Taehyung assures in a stern voice.

"Wait I'll bring the other two to you and i swear the look literally like mini you and mini me." Taehyung said chuckling and getting up from there to the crib again.

"Dad , help me please." Taehyung said as he carefully picked one boy in his one arm and soohyun held the other one who was entertaining the babies before.

"Here.. look at them.. they are so cute and absolutely fine." Taehyung said sitting down again and making the older hold the other boy as well.

"She is as-asleep." Jungkook whispered as the baby stopped sucking on it but still had the nipple in her mouth.

"Give her to me and you can feed the other two." Soohyun interrupted and jungkook gave her to him even though he was just a little reluctant.

"Hold him." Taehyung asked.

Jungkook held both of the boys at the same time who were hungry and they immediately latched on both the nipples making jungkook lean back on the pillow so it's easier for the babies.

"Told you everyone is alright.. didn't i?" Taehyung said as he stared at the sight while soohyun made his granddaughter lay down in the crib again.

"I am sorry.. i couldn't help myself." Jungkook apologised staring fondly at the babies. Breastfeeding three babies was calming and stress relieving but tiring at the same time.

"It's alright hyung.. i understand.. but what are we gonna name the babies?" Taehyung asked smiling at him.

"Zeha , jooan and taegguk or taehi you can choose." Jungkook replied.

"He is zeha.. and he is jooan." He explained pointing at the one who is mini jungkook as zeha and one who is mini taehyung as jooan.

"I like taegguk.. it's made up of both our names and she somehow looks both like you and me as well."taehyung chose.

"So.. Kim zeha , Kim jooan and Kim taegguk?" Jungkook asked not taking his eyes off the babies. Taehyung hummed in response.

______________

That's it for this chapter.

I don't know how this was. Probably overdramatic.

I had actually planned on revealing the triplets thingy in the chapter before but then thought of making it a surprise.. i couldn't decide between zeha and jooan but i wanted a girl child as well so i gave them triplets. Huhuhu. And yeahh. I took the names from chakho 🗿

1 more chapter to go.. fuck.

Hope you enjoy.

Till next time...~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 3.4K 17
Jungkook never thought he will have to leave Taehyung after a year of mating but the hardest part of it was the pregnancy, no one knew about. If he s...
96.4K 3.6K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
117K 4.9K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
302K 9.1K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...