~my roommates ~

By bannnaanna

Editing finished ‼️ "It's really sensitive ". I nod and open her legs again and do it again. Her hands grab... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🔥
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🔥
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🔥

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 🔥

30.5K 283 28
By bannnaanna

♡︎
𝐄𝐳𝐫𝐚

Milo and I decided to put out an offer for a roommate hoping one person in specific would call as soon as we got that call and I picked up and heard her voice, we knew she was the one. Things have been going rough to say the least.

The constant dream feeding isn't giving us what we needed and it's showing in our eyes. They look sunken in with dark bags underneath them. Not to mention she doesn't look too good herself. Her brownskin looks pale with dark bags decorating underneath her eyes. Plus she's tired all the time were dying and she is too.

As much as she is thinking about moving out Milo and me refuse to let that happen if she leaves we will die and she'll be tracked by others.. her scent is what attracted us to her in the first place so we won't be the last if we don't claim her.

Milo has gone on a hunt to find another person we can get our energy from but its hard and distasteful when it doesn't come from her, Her soft body and tasty curves and brown hair and fuckable face , her pouty full lips..

Lord help us...

The bath incident is well.. she was annoyed but her face showed it all we could read her like an open book pages out and all.

Seeing her puffy eyes and silent cries was hurtful although we haven't known her for long it hurt to see her in pain and discomfort.

It's so hard not to do anything to her when she's so fucking delicious it drives me crazy, her thick thighs.. and her sweet honey like smell its mouthwatering only the kind that makes you crave more. She fills every craving we need and want.

We need more than just dreams to keep us alive, a small voice peeks from the darkness of the hallway walking into the kitchen " Ezra, Milo " Hope says softly.

"yes " I answer looking at her delicious figure , Milo hums in an acknowledgment.

"I've been thinking about moving out ".

"Why " Milo asked curiously already knowing the reasoning.

"Because I- e " her voice was shaky and her eyes were filling with tears of frustration and pain. Milo and me walked over to her and I extended my hand and led her to the couch and we sat on either side of her.

She sobbed as I looked at milo while rubbing her back.

I looked at Milo " we can't let her leave , she needs us and we need her whether we like it or not " his voice echoing in my head.

Hope shuffled on the couch wiping her face , Milo cleared his throat " come here " he said softly his rough voice causing her to look in his direction, he opened his arms and she leaned into him and hugged him tightly , her shoulders shook as she cried while rubbing her back.

As much as we didn't want to be selfish , her being between us both looking so desperately was turning us on.

Hope pulled back and sat in the middle again.

I hugged hope once more knowing she needed it , milo got up and made efforts to try to find something quick and temporary .

After a while her breathing evened and she calmed down as her body rose softly , I listened to her heartbeats stay sound.

She pulled away " I'm sorry it's just my body has been doing some weird things I have been thes-" she stopped mid sentence I nudged her to keep going.

"These dreams and my body reacts to it like if was real and it's frustrating because I can't sleep and my body aches I feel drained. "

"I'm sorry again " she said.

Guilt was eating at me alive knowing we were causing her this much pain"Let me put on a movie and get you snacks and we can hang out and then milo can join deal ". I ask hoping she'd say yes and change her mind about moving.

She smiled and wiped her tears but it didn't meet her eyes, I smiled back and went to grab everything. Right when we were going to start the movie milo came in. He was quick to join us he just wanted to shower so we waited.

He came back out in sweatpants and a white wife beater. I was wearing the same thing. But with black sweats.

He turned off the lights and started the movie.

At some parts of the movie her arousal would spike and me and milo would look at each other it was getting harder to control our urges especially when she's sitting right here.

I put my hand on her thigh and Milo matched my moves , looking at us both she continued to watch the movie not saying anything about our hands.

She continued watching the movie while chewing on some popcorn, getting comfortable I let my hand move up and down her thigh getting closer to her pussy each time.

I watched as Milo stopped and played with some of her curls. I could feel it that she was relaxed, and it created a calming atmosphere in the room. As the movie went on, I allowed my finger to get closer to her, gradually moving closer to her inner thigh. To my surprise, she looked at me and gave me a knowing smile, which I took as an invitation. In response, I gave her a gentle squeeze on her leg, and she visibly reacted to the touch.

Milo's hand, which had been playing with her curls, suddenly went deeper, exploring the texture of her hair in a way that seemed more intimate. This movement caught my attention, and I realized that the two of them were becoming engrossed in their own private moment.

Following the unexpected turn of events, Milo's fingers continued to massage down her neck, tracing the curves of her spine. With each passing moment, her movements became more fluid, allowing her to surrender to the pleasure of the massage.

In response to his touch, she placed the water she had been holding on the coffee table and positioned herself in a way that allowed her neck to roll forward. As she relaxed, soft whimpers escaped her lips, adding to the sensuality of the moment.

As she rolled her neck back, her smile widened, revealing that the massage was not only pleasurable but also a source of deep satisfaction. She let out a soft breath, her voice filled with contentment.

"That feels so good," she whispered, her voice barely audible. 

Milo and me smile before looking back to the movie, My fingers touch the fabric of her panties and I press my palm into her dampened panties , her legs tense up momentarily before relaxing again.

Her breath hitches and I gently put her leg over mine she parts her legs , With slow and deliberate movements, I open them wider, removing my hand to gather spit on my fingers. Once gathered, I gently push aside her panties, allowing my fingers to glide through her folds, tracing the outline of her lips.

Using a firm grip on her leg, I squeeze it, applying just enough pressure to heighten her senses. After a few moments, I release my hold, allowing her leg to relax.

As Milo plays with her curls, my attention is focused on my fingers, which are now exploring the depths of her womanhood. I push them in further, eliciting a soft gasp from her lips. Her whimpers fill the air, and I can feel her anticipation growing.

I continue my gentle exploration of her inner depths, gradually increasing the speed of my fingers. The intensity of my movements brings her to the brink of pleasure, and she whispers breathlessly, "I'm sensitive."

I nod in understanding, knowing that she needs to be taken to a deeper level of arousal. Spreading her legs once again, her hands grab my thigh, and she squeezes, letting me know that she is ready for more.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she whispers lowly, her voice filled with desire. The sound of my name on her lips is intoxicating, and I revel in the power of my words.

Milo, sensing her escalating pleasure, whispers sweet nothings in her ear, causing her to smile and moan more loudly. The combination of Milo's words, her fingers, and my continued touch is overwhelming for her.

With her hips bucking and her eyes rolling back, her body tenses and she cries out, "Cum for us." The scent of her arousal fills the air, intensifying the sensations coursing through her body.

I watch as her eyebrows pinch together, her mouth forms an "O," and her legs snap shut, the intensity of her climax washing over her. As she comes down from her high, she opens her eyes and whispers, "That was so nice."

Milo, ever the charmer, admires her handiwork and says, "Beautiful." I, too, agree, captivated by the intensity of her pleasure.

Hope's words confirm what we both already know: we have created a captivating and sensual experience for her.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
1.9M 60.5K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
96.4K 390 8
i opend my eyes. where am i? "h-h-h-h-h-huh??🥺🥺🥺" " BOSS, THE KITTY IS AWAKE" "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what???🥺🥺🥺" i looked down and saw that i was tied...
294K 8.4K 73
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...