Feelings. #DISCONTINUED

By --themis

━━𝐔nder huge rewriting !! ❝ 𝐃o you really think you know what love is? ❞ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ γ…€οΌ  π…πžπžπ₯𝐒𝐧𝐠�... More

'.Β·Β°- π——π—œπ—¦π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—œπ— π—˜π—₯𝗦 Γ— π—”π—‘π—‘π—’π—¨π—‘π—–π—˜π— π—˜π—‘π—§π—¦ ꨄ
[OLD] ↬ 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 π—¦π—¬π—‘π—’π—£π—¦π—œπ—¦ Β°.'- β™‘
=ΝŸΝŸΝžβ™‘ Prolouge
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

[OLD] ↬ π—œπ—‘π—§π—₯π—’π——π—¨π—–π—œπ—‘π—š π—§π—›π—˜π— ! Β°.'- β™‘ ⁽ᡖᡗ·¹⁾

3.4K 129 19
By --themis

[ 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝! ]

𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂:

╔═══════════════════╗

: 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜
𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎
𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎!

: 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝙽𝚈
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 21 𝚊𝚗𝚍 22 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜!

: 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍
𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍! :𝙳

╚═══════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

〷❥ It was late at night and Yuuno have this great idea to have a Saturday sleep over in ramshackle, and inviting every dorm out of boredom, but mostly planning on embarrass his friends with a CD he found randomly inside his drawer.

Luckily no one was busy so everyone can come with no one missing, and by that meaning everyone is there; [Name], Leona, Riddle- heck, even Malleus was here! and somehow managed to f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶ convince Idia to come too.

But it seems like his plan didn't go the way he wants to.

Hes now looking at the ruckus that is happening in the living room with a 'I-regret-my-life-decisions' face.

The first years arguing with 2nd years what movie genre they should watch this time, sometimes Idia was trying to butt in by suggesting to watch anime instead, poor boy was ignored, now he was sulking while playing on his switch.

" NO! We won't watch another of your cliché romance!! "

" Yeah! We want some cool action too you know. "

" Guys.. maybe should calm down first and- "

This was mostly caused by the first years plus [name] trying to stop the fight. Thankfully Yuu managed to get all of their attention by turning off the TV and yelling for them to stop, even Leona woke up.

He signed through his nose and rubbed his temples to ease this slight frustration.

" Finally you stopped your stupid fight- "

Before he could continue, Leona cutted him off up with a pissed off expression.

" Oi. herbivore you better have a good explanation why the hell you woke me up. "

He glanced at the lion before fake coughing to hide his nervousness, he remembered the time he was in the bonatical garden with the 3rd year, he was already shivering having the thought of it.

" Ahem- as I was saying before, I suggest we should watch this instead. " he showed the CD he was holding.

Surprisingly Idia was the first to speak up.

" ... A CD really? Who even use CD's these days if we already have Netfl- " then he realized he was getting attention, paniking he tried to give back the attention back to Yuu.

" I- I MEAN- w-what's old m-movie is even is h-that..? " his brother is so be proud if he heard his older brother is finally interacting with others.

" Nii-chan you finally started to interact with others! Maybe we should hang out with [Name]-nii more often then. "

" It's not interacting Ortho.. I just found it weird that we are gonna watch in some old movies.. " The older brother tried to reason.

" Hehe, you're just saying that! "

" Who said this is a old movie? " Yuu chimed in, getting back to the conversion.

" Just get to the point already! This this is taking too long! " someone bluntly exclaimed, definitely getting impatient.

The blonde puts up his hands in defence " Ok ok chill, anyways, I found this CD the other day in my drawer and so I thought maybe we should watch it together, maybe this is some ghost footage or something " he easily lied through his teeth.

" But that CD looks like its new.. " Ok, maybe not.

" Even better! we don't have to use some old DVD's now, the good quality it is, the better. "

" Wtf? Do you even expect a ghost to put alot of effort just to make a one creepy video? " a petite boy countered.

" I don't know, try asking the ghost then. " Yuu answered sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

" Ugh, whatever Im going back to sleep, wake me up when theres something interesting happens. " the brunette informed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

After some convincing from the others with [name] immediately agreeing, they settled down and waited for it to start.

" Whoa, thats really creepy forest! "

" Right, tho why do I feel I've been there before myself? " Ace replied.

" Wait really? I thought I was the only one who thinks that " Deuce butted in the conversation.

" Why is there a kimono on the ground? " a boy with a feminine features asked.

While they are commenting, Azul on the other hand realized something and wanted to facepalm for the first years stupidity.

" Wait guys, this is not a creepy video tape. " He said as he continued to watch the scene,

" Huh? What do you mean? "

" sighs, just watch you'll see "

━━━━━━━━━━━━

〷❥ A black haired boy stepped on the white kimono that is now formerly belongs to the spider demon now known as Rui, as Yuuno looked up to him with wide eyes.

" Dont waste any of your sympathy on a demon that devours humans "

" Even it looks like a child, it is still a hideous monster who lived for decades. " he stated with no emotion to the injured boy.

Yuu looked at Malleus with furrowed eyebrows. " ..To avenge the people who where killed, to make sure there will be no more victims... "

" Of course, I'll bring my blade down on any demon's neck without mercy! " he exlaims.

As Yuu continued on rambling, the other male just looked at him with a blank expression, his eyes trailed down at a unconscious tanuki the black haired boy seems to be protecting.

Remembering the familiar muzzle, his eyes slightly shots up in realization.

' ..This is the kid I sent to Urokodaki-sensei 2 years ago. ' he thought.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

〷❥ Deuce then realized what Azul was talking about, while Ace is still lost but kinda getting it.

" Ohhhh, this is when we had a school play against RSA right? " Deuce asked.

Their upperclassmans minus [name] who was busy gawking on both Malleus and Yuu, just looked at them with expressions that says 'you-just-found-out?' making the first years embarrassed.

" Y-you can't blame us, It's been. 6 months since that event happened! " Ace tried to reason.

" Haha, Let's just keep watching, okay~ don't wanna miss some interesting scenes right? " said a certain ginger.

" I guess.. " Deuce replied.

A greenette who was watching the whole interaction quietly laugh in amusement.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

〷❥ The ravenette quickly snapped out his thoughts as he sense someone coming their way, he can already see stains of black ink in his haori.

Quickly preparing himself for the incoming attack he slightly crouch down to protect both siblings just in time.

-𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙉𝙂-

" Oya? " a new voice spoke in.

Swiftly landing on the ground the new person turned around, a boy with a silver-blue hair, and a sharp blue eyes and seemingly wearing glasses, looking back at them.

" Why could you get in my way Draconia-san? ..After telling me that we could never get along with demons~ " The silver haired boy said with a betrayed expression.

" How should I put this? " the boy continued with a thinking tone, pointing his katana to both of the males as he smirks " Thats exactly why... Nobody likes you, you know? "

And with that the atmosphere suddenly dropped, Yuu could tell the silver haired guy hit a nerve, a cold sweat running down his temples.

" Now Draconia-san, please move out of the way. " the boy demanded as the ravenette narrows his eyes at the male.
" I'm not.. "

(...)

" ..I'm not disliked by people. "

──𝙎𝙃𝙊𝘾𝙆─

?! ───

' ehg?! ' Yuu was pretty much speechless from the response.

The other boy however dramatically signed as he put a hand through his chest. " Haah, well then, I apologize. It seems like you hadn't realized that people tends to avoid you. "

" I shouldn't have said anything, my apologies. " he continued with a apologetic smile, though it doesn't seemed genuine.

───𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙐𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

-𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉───

' HAAH?!? ' Yuu look both males back and forth, the boy doesn't know what's happening. Eventually snapping out of his shock and confused state when he was called out.

" Uhh.. yes..? " he asks as he faced the smiling boy.

" What you are protecting there is a demon. " the unnamed male informed the obvious, safe to say that this statement caught him by surprise, closing his eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

" If you're talking about his personality then yes, he brings too much tro- " he cutted himself off when he realized what he was saying.

Coughing awkwardly, he continued " Ehem, even tho- he's like that he's still my brother! I deeply care for him, as you can see... "

The lilac haired male seemingly ignored the first sentence and let out a dramatic gasp, hand covering his mouth, looking at the black haired boy in pity.

" Is that true? Oh, poor soul.. " the male's face suddenly changed into a 'reassuring' smile " Well in that case, how about we make a little contract? He gets a painless and peaceful death as long as you give him to me, sounds like a plan right?~ It's a win-win for both sides. " he said as he put his katana in front of him.

━━━━━━━━

〷❥ Once again the ruckus has started again, but surprisingly the braincell duo is not involved in this one, they are rather too busy laughing their ass off.

" YOU DID NOT JUST DISRESPECTED WAKASAMA!! YOU WILL PAY! YOU DAMN OCTOPUS- "

" It was on the script okay?! I'm just doing my part! " Azul tried to defended himself, (keyword: tried) however his defense was of coures fallen deaf ears to the half-fae.

" I WILL MAKE YOU TAKE IT BAC- LET ME GO JACK!! " the said person winced at Sebek's loudness, his ears lowering down.

[Name] who was sensing his kouhai's discomfort as he tried to calm down the raging first year.

" I-I think you should keep your tone down Sebek-san, Jack's ears are sensitive and you nearly woke Leo-chan up.. " He warned the first year, making a silencing gesture with his free hand while patting a sleeping Leona on his lap.

Sebek immediately listened to to [Name], and quickly composing himself " Y-Yes, [Name]-senpai! "

The greenette got back to his original place before muttering curses to himself.

" Ne~ we heard someone cursing at Azul, what happened here axolotl-chan? " " Yes, and we came here to check, hope you don't mind. " two new voice's chimed in.

The others turned around only to see the two lanky twins, the one on the left seems to have a energetic yet mischievous aura, and the other seems to have more formal and calmer aura around him.

" Ah shit.. "

# 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬!? -𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍..

⇊ °.- 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -.°⇊

↬ 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠! °.'- ♡ ⁽ᵖᵗ·²⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
530K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.