Gotham, I'm Back

By Karolinalusarz6

Okay, fuck the description. I don't have an idea on how to write it soo... yeah. Anyways, I might write it la... More

Before you read
Prologue
~1.~
~ 2.~
~ 3.~
~ 4.~
~ 5.~
Not a chapter, sorry.
Still not a chapter.
~ 6.~
~ 7.~
~ 8.~
~ 9.~
~ 10.~
~ 11. ~
Sorry
~13.~

~12.~

886 22 14
By Karolinalusarz6

(A/N I have come back from the dead. I decided that I want to write again so here it is. I also read my story, and god it is so cringe. I don't even  know how I could write like this, but I have not enough willpower to rewrite it so I'll just let it be. 

PS. What was you favourite song frome the Eurovision? That's mine. I absolutely love it.)

Mari's POV

 Finally the day before the gala came. I was so excited, but I still had one dress to finish. It was mine. The rest of MPS were out for pizza and the sheep went to the pool. I wanted to start working on my dress when the phone rang. It was Alya. Wtf did she want?

- Hey bitch, I hope you have our dresses ready for tommorow. - She said. 

- What dresses?- I asked confused and a bit angry.

- The ones you made us.-

- What? I didn't make you any dresses.-

- What do you mean. You always make me dresses. We're friends.-

- In case you haven't noticed, we're not friends any more and I didn't make you any dresses, you have to buy them with your own money.- I replied getting angrier by the moment and hung up leaving one stunned bitch on the other end of the phone. I decided to just forget about the whole thing and finished the dress after 4 hours. That's the final result:

Lost in the work, I didn't realise my friends were already back from their walk.

-Wow Melody, this is beautiful. - Luka said.

- It really is.- Kagami exclaimed.

- How much time did you spend on this? - Alix asked, slightly suspicious. I decided to avoid the question and answered: 

- Don't you want to see your dresses?- They all said yes, so I started pulling them out of my special container.

Chloe:

Alix:

Juleka:

Kagami:

Luka: 

Nino:

Nathaniel:

They all tried the clothes on in awe and thanked me. We decided that because it is still early, we would go ona a walk. The sun was slowly setting but we didn't mind. We walked around the city for some time when we saw a trampoline park poster and decided to go while it's still open. We ended up going batshit crazy and Kagami broke her arm which I had to heal. It was so fun and we'd probably do it again sometime. It was an exhausting day so we all fell asleep easily. Well, not for long. Of course, as any other night, I got nightmares. This time it was the day Alya started to hate me.

Nightmare

I went to school, day like any other. Except Lila was back. Ugh. The lying bitch. I walked into the buliding and saw Alya and a few other hovering over a crying Lie-la. I was confused, but decided not to pay much attention to it. Seeing that Alya was busy I just went to class and sat down at my usual spot. A few minutes later the group walked in and proceeded to pull me out of my seat. 

-What are you doing?- I asked even more confused now. - Alya, that's our seat.-

-Not anymore. - She snarled. - I'm no longer going to sit with a bully and a liar. This is Lila's and mine seat now.- 

-Bully?! What, me? What did I do?-

-Don't act like you don't know. You beat Lila and threatened to take her friends away in the bathroom.-

It was then that I saw the 'bruises' on her face. It was almost obvious that she made them up, but I guess the wannabe reporter didn't do her research this time. I didn't want to fight, so I just went to the back and sat down alone. The sheep formed a protective circle around the fox and stayed there until class started. Later in the day I started getting threaths and texts to just kill myself, because nobody likes me.

 Nightmare end

I woke up, startled. It was 5:30. I decided that since I wasn't going to get anymore sleep, I might as well go for a run in the city. I called on my transformation and headed out to watch the sunrise.

A/N That would be it for this chapter, hope you liked it. I'm probably going to end the story in like 3 more chapters tho. 

Also check out this axolotl plushie, it's so fucking cute:

Link in comments.

Cat Out, QueenBastet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 15.4K 121
Marinette struggles to stay happy nowadays, but what better way to change your mood than with a change of location? Adrien gave up his miraculous so...
487K 9.9K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
73.8K 2.1K 43
Marinette Dupain-Cheng, others know her as a girl. She was a kind and beautiful human girl to others. What they didn't know is that she hid a huge se...
253K 6.5K 24
This is a Daminette in which the two are soulmates and have known each other for years. They are both eighteen. None of these characters belong to me.