๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ โ†ฑ แต— แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ...

Od lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... Vรญce

- ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป

๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…

1.1K 35 32
Od lyneysmagicwand_

(Y/N) AND KEISUKE WERE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES TOGETHER AND THEY WERE BOTH FULLY focused on the game. For now, the raven haired was winning but it could change at any time. (y/n) bit her lips trying to maintain calm as she gulps.

"It's soon Takashi's birthday" (y/n) then randomly said as she lost since she wasn't paying attention anymore.

"YAY YOU SUCK, I WON-  Wait what?!" Kei said just realizing what her friend said.

"Do you know what I should buy him?"

"Give him money, man's poor"

"That's rude"

"Well, you're spoiled rich so I don't see why money would be a trouble to earn"

"It's not a question of if I'm able to get some money for him or not. It's just- I want it to be something special"

"Like what?"

"Mhm... he doesn't know the gender of babies yet and I should be figuring it out soon enough, so..."

"So their genders?!"

"Yeah but that's not enough"

"Give him your pussy then"

"He already had it"

"Fair point" the raven haired said staring at the girl's belly. He looks back up at her saying "Buy him tools for his confections I don't know"

"Bro, he spent I don't even know how much time to make me a beautiful dress, you think I'm getting him something like that?"

"Buy him a wedding ring then!"

"No! It's too early!"

"Well, your kids will be born with their parents not being married"

"I don't care!"

"JUST BUY HIM A- A- I DON'T FUCKING KNOW-" Baji yelled  starting to panic.

"Hey Kei, calm down, alright?" (y/n) said trying to maintain her friend calm. She then said "I'll ask Draken, hold up"

"I'm so useless" the ravenette said sighing.

"Say that again and I will kick your ass to Australia and never allow you to see my mom ever again" the (h/c) haired threatened her friend as she pulled out her phone to call her other. She called the half bald blond haired guy waiting for him to answer. After a bit of waiting, he finally picks up his phone. "Hey Draken!"

"Hey (y/n), how are you?"

"Pretty good, just that um-"

"What's up? Is anything going on wrong?" Draken asked obviously worried.

"Not really... it's just that Takashi's birthday is coming up and I have no idea of what to give him. Since you two are pretty close, I thought it'd be a good idea to ask you"

"Oh, I see. Well, buy him anything honestly, as long as it comes from you, he'll be happy. He really doesn't care about the price or anything, he just cares about you and knowing that you took your time to buy him something, he'll be grateful. But if you have no idea of what to buy him, I suggest you to buy him something matching for the both of you"

"Matching clothes?" (y/n) asked.

"Or matching bracelets, necklaces, pen, anything"

"Mhm, alright, I'll see. Thank you so much Draken"

"No problem"

"Wanna come over my house?"

"Uh, mind if Mikey comes?"

"Sure, I was playing video games with Kei too so like"

"Alright, we'll see you. Bye"

"Bye" (y/n) said as she hang up. She then sighed and smiled.

"So?" Keisuke asked.

"I'm gonna matching stuff for us"

"Like?"

"Well, I'll see for that"

"But now that I think of it, he put his talent to make you a dress and you're very talented at drawing, so I suggest you to draw him"

"Or paint him"

"You can paint?"

"Half the portraits on the wall were painted by me"

"WAIT WHAT?!" Keisuke asked completely shocked. He then grabbed the (h/c) haired's hand to bring her downstairs. He pointed at a painting saying "YOU PAINTED THAT?!"

"Yes, I even signed it, there" (y/n) said as she pointed the place where she signed her name on it. Her friend kept staring at her with his jaw dropped. He was speechless.

"THEN PAINT HIM!"

"Alright, alright, alright! Calm down!"

"I CANNOT CALM DOWN?! YOU NEVER TOLD ME HOW TALENTED YOU-" Keisuke said but was cut off by the sound of the door ringing.

"Guess they're already here. That was fast" (y/n) said as she walked over the door to open it. There, there was Mikey, Draken and Chifuyu. "Oh hey Mikey, hey Draken and hey unwanted guest" (y/n) teased Chifuyu.

"Ouch, that hurt" Chifuyu replied offended. "I just saw Draken and Mikey passing by and they said they were coming over your house and I invited myself"

"I was kidding Chifuyu"

"FUCK THIS SHIT, SHE PAINTED THAT!" Keisuke said stopping the conversation. Mikey, Draken and Chifuyu both went speechless.

"THE PAINT HIM INSTEAD OF BUYING HIM SOMETHING!?" Draken said realizing how talented she was.

"Why is everyone shouting" a woman's voice then said joining the young adults. It was (y/n)'s mom. At her sight, Keisuke quickly changed up of mood and smiled. "Oh hey everyone, (y/n) you got a lot of guy friends"

"I'm popular with the guys I guess" (y/n) said shrugging. "Plus, they're all Takashi's friends"

"Your boyfriend's friends have all came over to your house and he himself never did?" her mom asked disappointment.

"Well..."

"That's what I'm saying! I'm pretty sure Mitsuya is stressing out about why you're not letting him come over. He's probably thinking that you don't trust him enough or something like that" the ravenette said before sighing.

"Okay you know what, his birthday party will be here. How about that?"

"Oh fuck yes" Keisuke said excited. "Also ma'am, question, when will she be able to ask the gender of the kids?"

"Mhm, she should be able to now, why?"

"Wait really?!" Keisuke asked excited.

"Yes" (y/n)'s mom responded.

"Never mind everyone, we're going to the hospital"

"Wait what Kei?!?" (y/n) asked shocked of her friend's sudden comment.

"You heard me" the black haired said as he pulled his friends and the girl along with her so they all go to the hospital.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

2K 89 15
Takashi mitsuya x reader Will contain anime/manga spoilers. I don't own Tokyo revengers!! The plot is a bit changed and I only added y/n and extra ch...
15.4K 664 17
"๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค." โค…in which mitsuya takashi meets a girl outside of the convenience sto...
14.9K 600 24
[Mitsuya Takashi x Male Reader] Y/N is an upcoming model with a side hustle at a clothing thrift store on the corner of his street. Takashi is a upco...
122K 4.5K 51
Yandere Rindou Haitani & Haruchiyo Sanzu x reader ๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡โ›… This story is about a girl named Mitsuya y/n who has been a target of two obs...