Find how out I feel •Hoonki•

By 2867_ty

성훈 × 니키 Park Sunghoon, a shy and quiet introvert who's best friend is a loud and friendly extrovert. He fall... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

1.5K 47 36
By 2867_ty

Sunghoon casually chewed on his lunch as his phone dings for the 1000th time this morning, only being 11:30 am currently, minding no attention to his mother who stared oddly at the said object. "Aren't you going to answer it?" she asked. "Why?" Sunghoon asked,

"Because it keeps dinging every second, and continuing as we speak." Sunghoon laughed. "It's just Riki spamming the group chat, he's excited about our plans for today," She nodded. 

"Ah, I see. He does bring it up every time he comes over." "Yep, we planned it for today so he's really excited, but I don't think he's the only one spamming. It's most likely he's texting with someone else." He glanced at his phone as the screen lit up again.

 He read a message, "WHERE'S SUNGHOON HYUNGGGGG!?!?! VEYERONE'S AWAKE ALREADYY"

"Of course, typos," Sunghoon muttered and laughed. "How long will you guys be out for?" His mother asked,

 "Uh most likely that we're gonna go to the arcade, then get something to eat and go to the movies but might be around evening?" He replied, not sure.

"Text or call me if you're gonna be late or staying over. My shift is gonna take longer than usual today so I'll probably be back at dark so make sure to take an extra copy of the key when you leave." Sunghoon hummed as a reply as he put the dishes in the sink. 

 "Also could you get groceries for me tomorrow? I already put down a list like usual." she requested. "I can do it tonight if I come back early though, I don't mind." the latter replied.

"Mhm, I know but you don't have to, you can do whatever you wanna do for tonight." Sunghoon nodded. "alright alright, I got it. When are you leaving though?" "Around 2,"

"Okay, I'll be in my room if you need me, if they arrive just tell them I'm in my room."

Sunghoon plopped onto his bed and grabbed his phone, finally opening the messaging app. Seeing the conversation starts at 9 am, he groaned. This is going to be long. he thought and started scrolling through the conversation.

As he scrolled and scrolled, he soon reached the end, which ended with "Yeah Jake, I'll pick you up next." sent from Jay. Nothing unusual. The only one in the group who had already gotten his driver's license.

He rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling, bored. He glanced at the desk, ceiling, and nightstand. 

"God time flies so fast but why is this taking so long??" he groaned into his pillow, immediately looking at his phone when he heard a soft ding.

"Heading over to Riki's rn, Sunghoon get ready, we'll be there in 10-20 mins" which was sent by Jake. Sunghoon got up and went to get his bag, which had his wallet, his key, and some necessary items, being one of the cleanest ones in the group.

He ran down the stairs and sat on the couch beside his mom who was just finishing up her work papers. "Are they here yet?" She asked, her eyes slightly glancing at her son before continuing her work.

"They told me to be ready since they'll be here after picking up Riki and we're not that far if we travel by car," his mother nodded, "I see, do you have enough money with you?"

Sunghoon spaced out, thinking how much he brought, "Most likely that I will last, so yes."

Before anyone could say anything, the sound of a car horn was heard, The mother and son duo looked out the window to see the friend group, Jay waving at them through the driver's seat, "Oh- I'll be going now, see you at night mom." Sunghoon hugged her. "Mhm, have fun, sweetie."

And Sunghoon walked out the door and entered the car. "Thought you weren't gonna come out." Joked Jay as he started the engine again. "For your information, I came out of the closet years ago," Sunghoon replied, making the car full of laughter.

"Okay gay boy, sit down comfortably,"

The whole ride to the arcade was full of them planning on what to play, "Bowling? Should we try that?" "If you want to see me make a hole with the ball, yes."

Around after 5-10 minutes, they arrive at the arcade. And Riki being the first one out of the car, following him, Jungwon and Sunghoon got out.

The last two got up a minute after, "You guys can go ahead, we'll follow after, I need a word with him." Said Jake, while glancing at Jay who stood beside the car. 

"Alright, I'll get you guys coins too," Sunghoon replied and followed after the younger ones and Jungwon who was running after Riki who had set off after what Jake had said.

When Sunghoon caught up with the youngest two, they were already discussing what to try first. "Should we go in pairs??" Riki asked, "But we're 5 though? It's not an equal number."

"Wait- You know what, yeah. I'll just do things alone or like stick to a duo with turns." Jungwon shrugged. "Yes! Thank you,"

"Hey, guys!! Should we go get our coins now?" Sunghoon asked as he arrived beside them, "We should, when are Jay and Jake Hyung coming?" Riki asked as he glanced at the entrance, "I guess they'll be talking for a while, come on."

As the trio got their coins, Jay and Jake joined them. "Sorry, did we take long?" Jake asked with a slight smile. "Nope, just in time."

"So, I'm gonna go alone, you and Jay Hyung can go together while-" Riki cut off Jungwon's words, "I will be going with Sunghoon Hyung," He said happily. 

"Oh, so we're splitting up?" Jake asked, "Yeah, is that okay?" Jungwon asked. "yeah, it's fine."

"What time will we meet up again?" Jay asked, walking beside Jake after getting the coins from Sunghoon, "In an hour, if it's alright? If anyone ran out of things they wanna play, just come back here and wait for the others I guess." Said Sunghoon. "Seems like a plan." The older shrugged, wrapping his arm around the second oldest's shoulder.

"Alright, see you in an hour!!" Riki said, grabbing Sunghoon's hand and running off before the others could reply.

Jungwon just waved and watched as the couple ran off. He then turned around to see Jay and Jake also walking off. 

Why am I always third-wheeling... Then frowned, Wait, are Jake and Jay Hyung even dating?? Ahhh, why am i so single?? He pouted and walked to find something to play with.

45 minutes have passed and Riki is currently struggling to win against the claw machine, Sunghoon stood behind with a drink in his hand, watching his boyfriend fail miserably.

"You know these machines are a scam, right?" The older asked, taking a sip of his soda. "Hyunngg, don't say that," Riki pouted. 

"Give me a chance!! I've won before, you just have to try hard and have patience." Sunghoon snorted, "And you don't even try for exams."

"For your information, exams don't make me happy, plushies do." He rolled his eyes, putting another coin in to try for the claw machine again. "You only have two tries left, and I am not giving you mine for this scam machine."

"Well, three if we count this one." He glanced at Sunghoon and at the squirrel plushie before finally hitting the button to pick up the toy.

And it did, Joy filled Riki's eyes, just to meet with the toy falling out of the claw's grip. Riki groaned and kneeled in front of the machine, "I was so close." Sunghoon watched as Riki got up again. "So, can we go now?"

"No! Last try, pleaseee. If I don't get this one, I'll give up." The younger pleaded with his adorable doe eyes and pout. "Fine fine! Just one more okay?" Sunghoon groaned, looking away with a blush. "Thank you!!" Riki squeezed him in a hug and kissed his cheek.

Sunghoon looked back, touching his red cheeks, he watched as Riki looked around with concentration, trying to see which plushie could be light and how he could get it with one try. 

He then finally put in his coin and sighed, muttering something under his breath, which Sunghoon couldn't hear.

Riki moved the claw to a certain bunny plushie which was holding a carrot. "Yep, you're not getting it," Sunghoon commented, earning a scoff from Riki. The claw gripped onto the plush as it followed,

It's near the drop but before then, the plushie dropped right by the glass which is the borders of the drop. The unexpected happened as the plushie swayed left and fell into the drop.

Riki gasped and immediately hugged Sunghoon, "I told you!! I'd get it!!" Sunghoon stared with shock. "Holy shit, you did!?" Riki let him go and went to get the plushie. "Do you think they'll allow plushies into the cinema?" Riki asked. "Probably not, you gotta leave it in Jay's car."

"You mean you have to leave it in his car." Sunghoon frowned confused, "It's yours though," "Is it?"

"I actually was trying to get it for you," Riki said with a nervous laugh, "I usually give up after like 4 to 5 tries but I really wanted to get one for you." Sunghoon laughed and accepted the toy. "But you could've just gotten something else, you know?"

"Yeah, I do but wouldn't it be a good memory? You'll remember me struggling and this whole thing whenever you look at it," Sunghoon smiled and nodded slightly, "Yeah, I guess."

"We have 10 minutes left, and I have a few coins left-" "Are you saying I can use your coins?" Riki asked, "uh no? I was gonna ask if there's anything you want to play, other than the claw machine."

Riki shrugged, "Nah, not really. You?" Sunghoon shook his head, "Neither."

The younger doesn't reply but looked around, "Are we in a corner?" he asked, looking for people. "Yep, why?" Sunghoon answered, questioning the smile on Riki's face. "Just in case, I don't wanna run into a homophobe." he giggled and pulled Sunghoon into the corner of the claw machine.

"I love you so much," He whispered, Sunghoon stared with adoration in his eyes, not a single thought in his mind but his love for Riki, he wasn't focusing on anything but the boy in front of him and the soft tunes of the song playing, but he can't really tell which song it is. "I love you too, so much more than you can imagine." He finally answered, bringing the younger closer and kissing him.

The kiss broke and Sunghoon checked the time again, "8 minutes, do you wanna head to the spot now?" Sunghoon asked, "Hm, yeah. Let's do that."

The two giggled as they went to the said place, "There you two are! We've been waiting for the past 10 minutes." said Jake as the couple arrived, "Sorry~" Sunghoon laughed, "Do you guys have anything planned for next?"

"We could go get some pizza and then go to the movies, they don't start until like 2 hours," Jake said after checking the time. "Pizza sounds cool, but don't we have it almost every time we hang out?" Jay asked,

"For your information, Jay, I haven't had pizza in weeks so I'm agreeing to this plan," Sunghoon replied. "When was the last time you had pizza?" he continued. "Approximately 2 weeks ago." Jay replied, "Long enough, we're going to get pizza." Riki said and grabbed his hand, dragging him back to the parking lot, which made the older laugh but followed after him.

During the drive to the pizza place, they all shared stories of what they did during the one hour. Which didn't last long until they arrived at the place. The conversation stopped for a while until they finished ordering, then it continued.

"Riki! You should know better, claw machines are a scam." Jake groaned, "I know, yes. But I won a plushie for Sunghoon hyung, so I guess it's worth it." Riki replied, blush growing on his cheeks when Jungwon gave him a teasing look. "You should've seen him," Sunghoon snickered.

"As much as I'd like to argue, I will not because I love you." Sunghoon laughed softly, looking away from Riki. "Oh gosh, couples." Jake groaned and leaned against his chair.

"It's okay Yunie hyung, someone will love you as much as I love Sunghoon hyung one day," Jake opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by Riki's excited words. "Oh my god, I love this song!!" He said as a song was played by the place.

"Such coincidences. Your favorite pizza place playing your favorite song." Jay said, amused. "While hanging out with my favorite people, yes. An amazing coincidence."

As the lyrics of the song started, Sunghoon knew which song it was. "Oh, not alone by seventeen." "Yes!" Riki replied, "You listen to this song a lot." Sunghoon added.

The conversation continued with the most random topics, and Riki couldn't be happier. And Sunghoon couldn't be more than happy to see his boyfriend being so happy and excited.

When they arrived at the movie, Sunghoon realized it was a horror movie. He could see how Jay reacted and how the youngest two teased him for being a scaredy-cat.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll protect you." Riki joked when he saw that Sunghoon looked like he did not want to participate, but it might Sunghoon feel better when Riki held his hand when the movie started.

He didn't let go until the movie ended, He noticed now the hold would tighten whenever a jump scare appeared and the side glances.

Riki truly was a precious person in Sunghoon's life.

______________

"Are you sure, I can trust you?" Sunghoon asked, still a bit skeptical about the idea. "Why? Do you not trust your amazing boyfriend?" Riki asked dramatically. 

"Well, if you put it in that way, You are an amazing boyfriend but do I trust you enough to dye my hair? no." Riki scoffed. "Now that's just offending me."

"It is not offending you, that's my honest opinion about my lovely boyfriend." He heard Riki mimic the way he spoke. "Hyung, we've been dating for ages, can't you trust me?"

"We've been dating for not more than a year, what do you mean?" He laughed as he heard his boyfriend sigh. "Sit still," He said as he brought the dye.

"Promise to not mess it up?" Sunghoon asked as Riki started to dye it. "I promise, I've dyed mine by myself a few times, you'll be fine."

As he said that, he slowly started to dye the older's hair carefully. "Can you be a hundred percent sure that my hair won't be ruined?" Riki groaned, "If you ask that again, I'm gonna mess your hair up."

The older stayed quiet but a laugh escaped his mouth as he stayed still. "Thank you," Riki replied and rolled his eyes as he continued to dye the older's hair.

"What color did you choose though?" Sunghoon asked as they waited for the dye to soak in. "That's a secret, I just chose whatever would look best on you, which is like every color to existing so it was a hard choice." Riki replied, "But I ended up choosing one."

"Oh my god, You're so cheesy," Sunghoon said blushing, hiding his face in his palms. "Says the one who wrote letters to me," Riki replied, then dodging a pillow that was thrown towards him.

"God, you're so annoying! Can we not speak of that!?" Sunghoon yelled, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing. "Why!? I thought it was cute." Riki pouted, then an alarm went off. "Oh! We can continue with your hair now, come on." He said and dragged the older back into the bathroom, not letting him continue his words.

As the duo continued with their fiasco, the result was soon out. "Purple?" Sunghoon asked, "Yes, I thought it'd be pretty on you." Riki replied, staring at the half dyed hair,

"It looks pretty with blond and purple toned, it's a nice mix." if anyone else was there with them, they could definitely point out the heart eyes in both of their eyes.

"Honest?" Sunghoon asked, "Of course, I couldn't lie to you even if I wanted to." Riki laughed. "You know that I think that you look gorgeous any time and anywhere, right?"

Sunghoon smiled, "Yeah,"

"We're gonna meet with the others tomorrow right?" Riki asked, "Yeah, why?" The younger just shook his head, "Nothing serious, I'm just gonna show off that I dyed my boyfriend's hair and didn't mess up."

Sunghoon laughed, "of course, you will,"

Riki smiled as he continued to stare at Sunghoon, "I love you," He said to him, bringing him close, pressing their lips together. They kiss for a while until they parted. "I love you too," Sunghoon replied, intertwining their fingers. "Wanna watch a movie until my mum comes so we can have dinner?" He asked, "Heck yeah, come on!"

Sunghoon smiled as his boyfriend dragged him into the living room. 

a/n: Sorry that u guys had to wait so long for this last chapter, exams were hell. But thank you guys for reading this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 185K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...
52.8K 2.1K 28
Jake has a long time crush on his friend but sadly his crush has a crush on his bestfriend Sunghoon. His crush ask his help to date Sunghoon. Jake wi...
6K 371 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...
69.1K 3.8K 22
Jungkook is silently inlove with his best friend named Taehyung and will do anything for him even though his heart will tear apart because Taehyung h...