My Love For YOU #JJK. KTH

Da Ranishee

Jungkook knew taehyung doesn't think of him in that way,but he still decided to speak his heart out " I love... Altro

prologue and introduction
1 The journey of love
2 His Pure love
3 Deep love of jungkook
4 The love of jungkook's life
5 Moon love
6 love to be called
7 Blind in love
8. fall in love with the angel
Army Day
10.Shining Moon
11. Coincidence and FATE
12. Something Hidden
happy 11th anniversary

9. A happy love life

7 0 0
Da Ranishee

His smile ...........

First mini concert then taekook live and now again live .

Does he have nay idea what he is doing to us ?

Because I am falling in love with him with 278398718289929 speed in every  single day ......

________

Ignore my mistakes please

-----------

After enjoying the whole day with kids our couple is heading towards jungkook's Mansion well they bunk today's college.

It was not their plan but they got attached to those boys and jungkook suggested why not enjoy the rides of park and for the sake of those sparkling eyes of those well three boys taehyung couldn't help but agreed.

they all enjoyed their day really well than they thought specially those two little kids who doesn't get proper food to eat they enjoyed really.

Jungkook take them not so big but a comfy hotel where they had lunch and jungkook enjoyed just seeing three eating their lunch fully.

after that jungkook also buy some clothes and toys for the two.

Finally when they realized that it's getting dark and their phones are dead too, they stop and bide good byes to each other with heavy hearts .

To say jungkook live a new life today , he didn't know that someone will be this poor to Don't get food for days or weeks and when he meet these two little angels through taehyung he can't help but feel pain when he saw their eyes which is so pure to see the cruel world.

And he wants nothing just only happiness for them so he does what his hearts told him to do, he make them happiest even it's for one day but he made their faces to smiles brightly.

he did it selflessly but little did he know his little gesture make someone's heart ease and proud and that someone is non other than his love taehyung.

he didn't know that his little help to that kids make Taehyung happiest and helping them he make Taehyung to get one step closer towards him .

But what they both didn't thought that their happiest day will be end up by getting a glare by their hyungs .

Well the second they saw faces of their hyung specially Yoongi and Jin they knew they fucked up .

Praying for the angels to save them from the angry Jin and Yoongi for their life,

silently giving pleading eyes to hobi and Namjoon only whom can calm them down but when they saw they just shruggle them off they knows their is no turning back ,

so smiling sheeplesly they stood their with head hanging low .

"So care to explain where were you two ?" Jin said calmly but his voice is far from calm

and that made jungkook to look at the elder to look at again on his lap as he can't see the rage in the older eyes .

he look at tae and he knows he have to speak tae is far from saying anything and he didn't want jin get mad more by seating their silence so he open his mouth to explain but tae spoke first which surprised him .

" We were coming to college by bus I know jungkook can't travel by bus but his car's tire was punctured so he have to come with me I am sorry for making him to come with me -

Tae blabber thinking jungkook will get scold because of him but ,

"No no hyung tae doesn't force me to come with him it's just I don't want him to go by himself so I accompany him "jungkook said cutting tae off.

"Yeah so when we were coming we get the big trafic signal and

I saw

umm I saw two boys are getting chased by some lady cause one of boy steal her meal and I couldn't just seat and saw them getting beat and

a- so I rushed towards the boys and help them jungkook also came behind me

then when I asked one of them why he stole it then he said they didn't eat anything from days and I knew it that it's the only reason they are stealing it,

so I wanted to help them that's it but when jungkook offer them ice creams and toys and clothes and rides they enjoyed their day fully and seeing their happy faces we didn't realize the time.

it's all my fault if only I didn't ran we might not be able to make you all worried.

I am sorry if you want, scold me but don't stay mad at me and it's only my fault please don't scold jungkook" tae explain whole story in one go and at last words came like pleading.

He felt his getting wet by tears so he closed his eyes for a moment,

and Yoongi is the fast one to hug tae tightly. He knows tae is controlling his tears and he didn't want him to control it.

He knows tae is having flashback in those boys he know tae so well, Hoseok also join them he too know what other two is going through.

But other three look at them as they didn't understand what's happened all of sudden to make tae cry along with Yoongi suddenly become angry to soft and hoseok too become teary.

But one thing jungkook knows it's somehow all connected to those boys or more like those boys story ?

He didn't know what but he wanted to comfort tae he didn't want older to cry this much so he too went the hugging trio and hug them too,

soon Jin and Namjoon join them just wanted them too not understanding anything.

After sometime they broke the hug and Jin console tae saying it's fine you did good thing so he forgive them as tae apologize him for making them worry.

"So that's why you hired two gardeners kook ?"

Namjoon questioned while connecting the dots and this make jungkook to smack his head for having high iq level hyung in his family.

"Wh-what you mean hyung ? I think you misunderstood something " jungkook tried to hide the fact but tae is the fast one too

"What's their name again hyung ?"tae question while eyeing jungkook suspiciously

"Oo god I am so tired let's go to sleep-

"Wait kook ,one second " tae cut kook off who is making excuse

"Umm I think they both are LEE's why ? " Namjoon questioned

but got surprised when tae ran towards jungkook and hug him tightly mumbling thank you's like mantra

and jungkook who had surprised look first it turns into a sweet smile while mumbling it's not problem hyung .

After breaking the hug tae saw how his all hyungs have a confused look so he smile

and said " the Lee's you hired hyung it's their fathers whom we help today those two kids fathers, they told us their father didn't have any jobs so jungkook being a humble and kind he helps them which I couldn't thank enough" tae said proudly making others too smile proudly at jungkook.

but jungkook saw how Yoongi smile held different it shows other emotions which he can't figure it out. He shruggle it off for now .

But only if he knows the emotion Yoongi had in his smile is nothing but a guilt yet pity with sadness in his eyes which held alot of meaning and tae and hobi knows what it is so tae give both of them assuring smile.

"Well you both did a good job today so I am happy to tell you that you have a full week off from college " hobi exclaimed cheerfully while jungkook and tae look at him confusedly

Jin shake his head while saying "don't be confused it just our college's festival is coming and they have to do something with campus so they give us a week off to prepare ourselves"

"Yeah yeah that's what I was saying come on yoongs and tae we have to sleep now " hobi said while going to the guest room where he and Yoongi slept yesterday.

"Wait what you mean tae ?" JungKook questions "it means tae is sleeping with us "Yoongi said while dragging tae towards hobi who is already gone in their room.

"But-" jungkook saw tae is gone in one second cause how fast that grumpy grandpa dragged him and he just pout himself feeling jealous that he couldn't sleep with tae .

"Don't be jealous bunny one day he will be your cuddle pillow too " Jin teased while kissing his forehead softly wishing "good night" Namjoon doing the same and they both went to their room leaving Jungkook alone thinking to himself about taehyung only.

Haaaa how he just wish tae will be his one day and he can also cuddle him like bear and wish him 'good night' while kissing.

aww how cute dream of him jungkook coo at his imagination and went towards his room wishing tae good night in his mind .

His heart add one more side of tae which no one saw as he thought though.

Tae always surprised him by giving him his new version or more like his usual self which is hidden from world or something and he glad that he can see something in his usual self .

But thinking about it he wanted know everything that tae didn't tell anyone he wanted to know the story of who is Kim taehyung really

or more like he wanted know all ups and downs , he wanted to know all things about taehyung.

he knows their something that only Yoongi and hoseok knows about tae and he don't,he desperately wanted to know it.

If it's about something that can change his love for taehyung then

importantly he promised himself whatever it is he will love taehyung from his bottom of his heart

With the thought he drifted to his dreamland.

Wishing a Future with taehyung by his side for forever .

But what he forgot to add a 'happy' word in it.

A happy future for them

A happy future together .

A Happy Love life with each other

-------------------

Sorry for the late update

But I just make my shedule for my stories wich I gonna update every weekend one by one

So stay tuned with me

------
Long Chapter

Share your thoughts about the story in comment section .

Ignore my mistakes

English is not my first language

Stay with me

Thank you for your precious time

Do your votes and comments

1:53Am update (12/02/23)

______________________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.3K 356 10
《 COMPLETED 》 " I don't know how it is you are so familiar to me - or why it is feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am re...
222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
2.8K 125 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
445K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...