You and I? Impossible

Od fatumfloris

Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. He has always been there for her. She has always been there for him. W... Více

Prologue
A new beginning
The great return
Are you joking?
A peculiar dinner
Stabbing glances
Hold your breath
Discordant opinions
Muffled sighs
Close contact
Smiles in mid-air
Shards of glass
Shards of glass part two
Shards of glass part three
Truth
Death.
Frayed heart
Doubts and uncertainties
Closed eyes
Changes
Points of view
Kaytlyn
Hermione
Ron
Oppressing silence
The key
Answers
Close to death, with hands intertwined
Air
Melancholy
Blood
Revelio
Flexible ears
Closure
In the grip of the spider
Behind the mirror
Deal
Future
A soul in exchange for a destiny
Signs
Ordeal
I open at the close
The End ( A New Beginning )
Teardrops of Time-Turner ( Sequel )

Harry

35 1 0
Od fatumfloris

I seem to implode at any moment.

It's too much.

Too many things you need to look after.

I topped an irreparable breaking point.

Ron inexplicably decided to put his feelings for Hermione aside .
I'm afraid he's doing it for me. In spite if everything he is close to me and supports me.
It's a real friend.

Everyone, no one excluded, we knew that Voldemort and his followers were at work, but no one would ever imagine that he would break into the school.

I believed that Dumbledore was the person who he fears more, above all, instead he attacked a school, kept under control even by the ministry. What then? For a ring.

There is something hovering in the shadows.
Otherwise he would never have exposed him so much.

Hermione is no longer the same.
She always avoids us, she doesn't talk to me and barely with Ron.
She keeps to avoid me as if I have a plague, what did I do?

From Cedric's death she seems to go out, more and more every day;
I started thinking that it is not just for mourning.

Her dark circles are increasingly prominent , her cheeks increasingly excavated.

The pain is slowly consuming her, she is closing herself in a shell.

The other night she was embraced to Ginny: she seems to be kinder with her.

And then there is me, who looked at her outbreaked with an empty expression because I don't know what to do or how to behave.

The problems are stacking one above the other, but the worst I think can still come.

I don't know what will happen when Kaytlyn will come back.
I don't know if I'll have the courage to talk to her.

Our relationship was something intense and bland at the same time.
Saying that I don't feel anything more for her would be a falsehood: it's a non-palpable feeling.
Knowing her would define it platonic, like an invisible rope impossible to cut.

But with Hermione, it's all so different. Whenever I see her I would like so much to say that I love her, because now, after all that has happened, I know for sure.

Maybe this is not the right time to tell him, she has just lost Cedric, but I want to make her understand that I am and I will always be for her for better or for worse,
I want to be able to tighten her the last time, before the end.

------------------------

TOC TOC.

The noise echoed in the large marble room.

Kaytlyn, awakened by a confusing state, snapped as an arrow from under the blanket of books.

- What do you want? - snapped angrily.

- Shut up. There is something for you, - an acid voice answered.

Instinctively she pulled the wand from her pocket with readiness, positioning herself at the attack, returning a few steps and narrowing her eyes, imagining who knows what.

With a breath, something made of paper skewed from under the door. Heard the steps of the swilly twit, slowly softer and softer, silence with the closure of the external iron door.

She released a sigh of relief and liberation.

But she didn't lower the guard; Fearing that that letter was poisoned, took her bag and pulled out a couple of simple gloves.

Always with the wand at hand, she downloaded the envelope reluctantly.

It was from Hermione, despite this she didn't even dare for a second to take her gloves:
they wanted to extort information and see her dead, they could have thrown a few drops of draught of living death on that card.

After having rejuvenated it several times she threw it to the ground.

Back and back, barefoot on the marble, prey to her pindaric side.

She sat down, the contact with the frosty floor placed her muscles for a few minutes:

please apologize, indeed, apologize .. I think I'm sick ... I'm always with you ... you were right .... he came here.
For my ring ... I really need to see you ... I think I try something for someone you know very well ..

- Enough! - shouted exasperated.

And the voices ceased to overvail.

It was months now she could hear them; they whispered things.

Things she couldn't know, being far from Hogwarts.

She reviewed all the points, to create a parvent of order among his thoughts.

A couple of 'sorry' could certainly not fix things, but she had to put the desiparies aside, for a superior good.

"They will be solved alone ... or they won't do it, as always."

She thought she was sick;
this was the thing that worried her more, Hermione has never been crystal health and above all the symptoms that had reported her could not absolutely be traced back to a banal magical cold, on the contrary, they were largely degenerative.

She had to reconnect that damn book, what had not made her sleep at night.

De Taciti Morbi, so it was called.

She couldn't lose another piece, no.

She was right.

The Dark Lord needed that ring for something, but he had not obtained what he wanted.

She reiterated her she needed her and claimed her;
those words quickly flew, according to her opinion empty, because when she needed their help they were not there.

She knew it.
She knew Hermione loved Harry.
And that Harry loved Hermione.

It was a matter of a few weeks, even hours or minutes.

The two would not be able to hide it.

She would have suffered again and again.

Kaytlyn remained there, on the floor, motionless, dissolved in a rising and gripped by the fear of losing her too.

--------------------———————-

Harry, left alone by Hermione on the door's door, resumed his briefcase and returned to the male dorm, and then threw it on the bed.

Ron observed him for a few seconds.
He was clearly nervous.

The raven-haired sat near the window: the rain began to asphone the castle's stained glass windows, bringing with it the last weeks of November.

Reaning rain or storm omen?

- If you need help...I'm here for you.-

-I'll see you at dinner-

Ron nodded.

He came out of the dorm, with a slow pace. Arriving in the common room he was called back by his brothers and other Gryffindors:

- Hey Ron! Come here, let's play chess.-

- Sorry, I don't feel very well - he didn't give them the chance to reply because he defiled himself, crossing the gap of the Fat Lady.

He continued to drag his steps, with his hands in his pocket, and the head facing down.
He didn't realize that there was someone else who didn't pay attention to where she put her feet.

Bam. Ron and Hermione clashed so hard that both fell to the ground.
The red-haired looked at her:
while the girl hastened to collect all the sheets that twisted in the air and the grungy volumes, in the hope that Ron had not understood the subject, he realized that a tear was marking her face.

- You're not okay -
- I am alright - she wiped her face coldly and detaching herself moved away from her friend to not run the risk of being escaped something.

The days passed and his body continued to lose points.

She began to be afraid.

Author Space

Barely believe that we are almost 25 chapters! I'm trying to do my best but the school is really killing me. Comment your theories or simply leave a star to make me understand that you support me.
Thank you for everything.

Till the next chapter 💗

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

215K 5.3K 30
Harry Potter and Hermione a Granger have always been best friends, but will that change now they head back to Hogwarts? Will Harry show his true feel...
26.2K 589 25
They're best friends as we know it, but could they be more? A series of Harmione Short Stories and One Shots. Some of them are completely fanfics, so...
90.3K 1.4K 22
The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well ...Or was it? Albus Severus Potter finds himself in Hogwarts just when a new mystery u...
135K 2.9K 18
Harry has always loved Hermione. In their last year of Hogwarts, this is Harry's last chance to tell her how he feels. With the end of school rapidly...