Outsider Syndrome: Everlastin...

By Mistyped_

A collection of bonus chapters for my book Outsider Syndrome, featuring unexplored storylines, newer characte... More

ใ€ + ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“๐’ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐Ÿอ. ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐’อ๐“อ๐Žอ๐‘อ๐˜ ใ€‘
โ˜… โ”โ” ๐™๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
Chapter 1 - "Smiling Sachiko"
Chapter 2 - "Until the End of Time"
Chapter 3 - "When I Can't"
Chapter 4 - "The Past, Present, and Future"
โ˜… โ”โ” ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™จ๐™
Chapter 1 - "Six Boys, One Girl"
Chapter 2 - "Party Preparations I"
Chapter 3 - "Party Preparations II"
โ˜… โ”โ” ๐™๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ช๐™œ๐™ž ๐™๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™–๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–
Chapter 1 - "Do You Believe In Fate?"
Chapter 2 - "Our First Conversation"
Chapter 3 - "I'll Give It My Best Shot"
โ˜… โ”โ” ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ค ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™ž
Chapter 1 - "Sisterly Fights"
Chapter 2 - "Ryota the Familiar"
ใ€ ๐Ÿ. ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ใ€‘
โ˜… โ”โ” ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž
Chapter 1 - "Special"
Chapter 2 - "Intimacy"
Chapter 3 - "Out of Touch"
Chapter 4 - "Past Ties"
Chapter 5 - "Prince and Princess"
Bonus - "Happily Ever After"
โ˜… โ”โ” ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™ž ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™˜๐™๐™ž
Chapter 1 - "Perfectionist"
Chapter 2 - "Heat of Desire"
Chapter 3 - "Adore You"
Chapter 4 - "Over and Over"
Bonus - "Favourite Piece of Art"
โ˜… โ”โ” ๐™…๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž
Chapter 1 - "Sick Day"
Chapter 2 - "Nurse Naru"
Bonus - "Something To Hold Onto"
โ˜… โ”โ” ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™–
Chapter 1 - "Crescendo"
Chapter 2 - "Live in the Moment"
Chapter 3 - "It Should Be Me"
Chapter 4 - "Duet of our Hearts"

Bonus - "Promise for the Future"

10 3 0
By Mistyped_

Shiina Kisaragi's POV:

SHIINA
Stop buying me stuff!!!
I just casually mentioned I wanted cookies.
Why is this man outside delivering FIVE BOXES of them???

RIN
( '◇')?

SHIINA
Rin!!!

RIN
Fine, I'll take some.
Ryota likes them anyway.
Do you want to go out to dinner today?

SHIINA
Only if I choose the restaurant.
If I let you pick, I can't even imagine which city you'll take me to. . .

RIN
(`^')
(;`O')o
Let me treat you to a romantic dinner!

SHIINA
( •̀ω•́ ) No!
We're high school students. Let's spend a decent amount of money.

RIN
Why would you use that high school card on me?

SHIINA
When I start making like, a quarter of the income you do and can treat you to expensive stuff too, I'll feel better about it.
But, as of right now, it makes me feel bad.
Also!!!
Just so you know!!!
I baked cookies last night.

RIN
You. . . did?

SHIINA
Yup!!!
Can you see how frustrating that delivery was now?
I wasted my time!

RIN
No, you didn't!
You didn't, Shii!
I'll eat all your cookies!
Give them to me!
Shii?
Shii, forgive me! ( ͒˃̩̩⌂˂̩̩ ͒)

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Two more to go."

"I-I know I said I'd eat them all but let me breathe," Rin muffled through a full mouth.

I shoved another cookie into the tiny space he was using to talk. "This is the consequences of your actions. Accept them."

He murmured something else, while holding his mouth so no crumbs could fall, but deciphering it was impossible.

Cherry blossoms rained from the sky, carried by gusts of the spring wind. It was lunch time, and we were currently sitting on a bench on the school rooftop. The seasons were changing. We were graduating next week.

"I'm going to gain weight," Rin complained when he finished them all. Sulking, he cradled his belly. "You want my abs to disappear?

"You'll just have to work out that much harder." Resting my bento on my lap, I pulled off the lid. "Now to eat actual lunch. We're splitting, right?"

"More food?" He made a face. "I need to watch what I eat."

"Eating cookies alone isn't good for you either." I grabbed a piece of the fried chicken with my chopsticks and held it out to him. "Here."

Despite appearing completing uncooperative before, his eyes lit up with stars.

"Y—you're feeding me?"

"It's going to fall."

"Eating a school lunch you cooked yourself, straight from your hands. . . That was on my list of one hundred and one things I wanted to do with you when we started dating."

"What?" Knitting my eyebrows together, I snorted. "Do you want it or not?"

"I want it!"

Elatedly, he took it into his mouth, and proceeded to chew in exaggerated delight. Sometimes, I wondered what went through his head. He got extremely excited whenever we held hands to and from school.

I guess, like he said, it was different. Doing the stuff we did platonically versus now that we were dating. It all felt so new and stimulating. Like I was looking at things through rose-coloured glasses.

"Your turn," he declared after a few bites. He lifted the chopsticks from my fingers, grabbed a chunk of the lunch, and extended it. "Say aah."

Heat scalded my cheeks. "Um. That's okay. I can eat on my own."

"Why are you getting all red?"

"I'm not," I said. "Really, it's okay. You can eat as much as you'd like. I'll take the leftovers."

He lowered the utensil back into the lunchbox. "It's your lunch. It should be the opposite. Besides, is there any point in getting all flustered about something like this?"

"Me? Flustered? You're mistaken."

A hopeless grin tugged up the corners of his lips. He tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. The warmth of his skin caused my breath to catch in my throat. "Is it because it's me?"

"You're wrong," I stammered. "I just. . . prefer eating on my own terms. It tastes better! Like, way better. So, like, it's not you, it's me—"

He silenced me with a kiss. My body shut down. I tasted chocolate, from the cookies. Butterflies ravaged my stomach and my vocal cords tied up in knots. Separating, he pressed his lips to my jaw. My cheek. "You know, Shii. You're a horrible liar."

"R-R-Rin," I chastised. "What if—"

"Nobody's here. You worry too much." He admired my face, memorizing my features as if he couldn't get enough. His lips melted into mine a second time. "See?" A shiver darted up my spine. "I can kiss you as many times as I want and nobody will complain."

As tempting as it was to linger there, I reflexively nudged his toned chest. Under my palm, it pounded in strong, hard rhythms.

"They will if they find us," I stammered. "You seem to underestimate your popularity."

"What does popularity matter when it comes to kissing my girl?"

My girl. . .

The phrase had no right being so swoon-worthy.

"It, um, matters," I argued very pathetically.

He laughed. "Didn't you yell something about wanting to become the type of couple nobody would question?"

"This and that are separate topics," I defended. "Surprise kisses are bad for my heart, and you know it."

"I couldn't help it," he laughed once more. "Fine. I'll be a gentleman and hold back. We can make out later. Do you have anything to drink?"

I frowned at him. How could he say something so embarrassing with a straight face? He flirted for a job, so in retrospect, he said a lot of embarrassing things. Still. . . he could at least ask me if I wanted to make out.

Sighing, I reached for the bottle beside me I'd gotten from the vending machine earlier.

He sucked inward on sight.

"What?"

"I'm not sponsored by that brand so it'd be bad if I'm seen with it. I could risk it but Mrs. Pei will throw another hissy fit."

He was nit-picky about the weirdest things. . . Usually, it had to do with his idol contract. He was so used to being photographed or recorded in secret. People had caught him off guard on plenty of occasions (granted, even then, Rin never had an unflattering picture). He had to be meticulous with his diet, the amount of exercise he got in, his skincare routine, and a bunch of other things I didn't consider as deeply.

Still, I had to laugh.

Kissing me in public was okay but not the happenstance of being caught with this random brand.

"What?"

I shook my head. Tearing the label, I handed it to him.

"Is this okay?"

He smiled. "Perfect. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Spinning off the cap, he took a generous sip. Next thing I knew, the seam of the bottle was on my lips.

"Here."

I whipped my head left and right.

"I can drink it myself."

"Denied. Either you drink it as is or I give it to you via mouth to mouth."

What happened to being a gentleman and holding back?

Pulse rate erratic, I glanced elsewhere, then back to him.

"You better let me drink it. No more surprises."

"I will."

As I thought, this was embarrassing. I didn't mind him staring at me so intently but it was just so embarrassing.

When I finally caved and accepted a mouthful of the juice, he tsked.

"This isn't even so bad. We've done more intimate and embarrassing stuff." He winked. "And we'll be doing way more to come."

I coughed.

"We'll make so many more memories down the line," Rin added. The wind lifted his bangs, giving a full-view of his soft, golden eyes. "It took ages before you finally returned my feelings. I got the wrong impression for a good year before that but the fact that I can love you out loud and proud makes me happier than I can put into words. I fell for you on the day we met and I'll keep falling for you for the rest of our lives. Remember when I told you everything about you was precious? I still mean it. You make me proud everyday. If your mom could see you now, how much you've accomplished, and how much you will accomplish, she'd be proud too."

I blinked back tears. "Thank you. But that goes for you, too. She was your biggest hater. She always said you wouldn't make it, and here you are."

He chuckled. "I think that was just because she didn't want to give you up to anyone. Too bad for her, though. Let alone date you, I'll be marrying you one day."

Silence elapsed.

His shoulders jumped. "I-I mean, that's a given, right?"

I wiped my eye, smiling.

"We already promised we'll be together forever the day we met in first grade. If you didn't have the intention to marry me after everything we've been through, I'd murder you in cold blood."

"Sh-Shii, that scares me. The fact that you said that so calmly scares me." He dramatically breathed in and out for emphasis. "Even if I have the intention, it's better to voice it."

It was always better to put it into words.

I raised my pinky.

"It's a promise, then."

Beaming, he wrapped his pinky around mine. "It's a promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5K 24
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป? ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง...
35.2K 992 41
If you haven't read 'Our Differences', I would definitely recommend it before reading this sequel!! <3
465 19 60
this is a direct sequel from my friend story and it picks up right where it left off in her story Also going to try and post a chapter or 2 every two...
9.9K 390 32
ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แด€ษด แด‡ษดแด… แด›แด ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡ษขแด€ษด?? ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?? - โ–ซ๏ธโ—ฝ๐ŸŒ‘โ—ฝโ–ซ๏ธ- *แด˜แด๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ แด„ส€แด‡แด…ษชแด› ษขแดแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด แดœ๊œฑ แดษดสŸส*