๐‰๐”๐Œ๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ แฐ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ

Da CLASSYRBF

โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๏ฟฝ... Altro

ห—หห‹ ๐‰๐”๐Œ๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ หŽหŠห—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 1 - ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 2 - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 3 - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 4 - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 5 - ๐‘๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 6 - ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 7 - ๐‘๐„๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 8 - ๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‹ ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐†
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 9 - ๐€ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 10 - ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 11 - ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ'๐’ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 13 - ๐๐Ž๐๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 14 - ๐๐„๐“๐‘๐€๐˜๐€๐‹
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 15 - ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐…๐…๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ๐'๐“ ๐‘๐„๐…๐”๐’๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 16 - ๐•๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 17 - ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 18 - ๐€ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 19 - ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 20 - ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐๐“.2

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 12 - ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

1.5K 49 167
Da CLASSYRBF

The sounds of birds chirping and the early morning wind that howled against your window were enough to wake you. The sun poured into your room, the sun shining off the walls and the mirror on your dresser. A groan escaped your lips, your head pulsating and your lips sore. Reaching over to the other side of the bed, your hand felt nothing but the mess of sheets and an empty spot. "Dabi?" You opened your eyes to see no one there. He had already left. Of course, he did.

A frown formed on your face remembering what happened last night. Recalling those moments put fear into your heart, remembering how you were kidnapped and nearly killed. Your hands began to shake as you held the plush blanket against your chest, curling up into a small ball. You felt so violated and belittled. Nothing felt safe anymore.

Clenching your eyes shut, you held the blanket close, your heart began to race just recalling the moments. You swear your felt tears prick your eyes before your doorbell rang. Sprinting out of bed, you cautiously waited, creeping out from under the covers to the doorway of your room. "Y/n?! Are you awake?" Jin shouted, knocking at your door. You sighed in relief, taking in a deep breath as your bare feet hit the cold wooden floor.

As you undid the locks on your front door, Jin stood there a smile on his face. "Good morning, sunshine. Slept in late today?" He chuckled, stepping over the threshold. You gulped, shutting the door behind him, "late night." You spoke quietly, looking at him. He nodded his head, making his way over to your kitchen. Following behind him, you saw him reach for the bottle of orange juice in your fridge, grabbing a glass from the cabinet. "You don't mind, do you?"

Shaking your head no, you sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen, bringing your legs over the stool while Jin set the glass down across from you. "How'd you sleep?" He asked, glancing up at you before pouring the juice into the glass. It made a quiet sloshing sound as it was poured, the juice moving all around the cup. "Horrible. How about you?"

Jin closed the orange juice, tightening the cap. "Eh," he shook his head, "it was alright. My boss called me during the middle of the night to discuss some important business between me and my co-workers." Jin took a sip from the glass. "Oh." You spoke, unsure of what else to say to him. Jin furrowed his brows, noticing the pout on your face. You've been like this for months and he can't seem to figure out why. Jin walked around the counter, sitting on the stool next to you. "Hey," He tapped your thigh, looking down at the bandages on your knees. "Look at me." He gently grabbed your face, but you pulled away, murmuring something under your breath.

"Come on. At least tell me what's wrong. Why are knees all bruised? And why do you have that pout on your face?" Jin placed his glass down, attempting to reach for your face one more time. This time, he succeeded. He turned your head in his direction, his eyes examining every detail of your face. "What happened to your lip?" His thumb grazed over it causing you to hiss in pain. "It's nothing." You mumbled, swatting his hand away.

"Someone hitting you? Some guy I don't know about? That's why you've been acting so down these last few months, isn't it?" Jin stood from his seat, looking down at you. "What?!" You asked in confusion, staring up at him. "No one fucking hit me. Relax. I just accidentally fell while reaching for something in my closet. The chair slipped out from under me." You lied, getting up from your seat.

Jin stayed silent, watching as you walked away from him and back towards your room. The floorboards creaked under your feet as you walked towards your closet, grabbing your suitcase. You stared at it, knowing that you had to get away from this place. "What are you doing?" Jin interrupted, leaning against the doorway. "Packing." The simple answer rolled off your tongue, throwing the suitcase onto the bed and unzipping it. "Vacation?" He asked.

"Yes," you looked at him, "vacation." You smiled, walking towards your dresser and grabbing the pile of folded shirts you had. Jin watched your closely, noticing how your movements were so rushed like you were in a hurry to get somewhere. He also didn't believe that bullshit lies about you falling to the floor either, especially from a chair. But, he knew you didn't want to talk about it, so he left it alone.

Walking up to you, his hand cupped your face, distracting you from your task. "Slow down and relax, okay?" He chuckled, watching as you softened under his touch. Giving him a simple nod, you placed the rest of the shirts in the suitcase. "Y/n, you'll tell me if something is bothering you, right?" He asked, looking at you. "Yeah. Why?" You clenched your jaw. It was obvious he was worried about you, and you were thankful for that, but you didn't need him to get caught up between Dabi's mess like you were. "Just asking. I'll leave you alone to pack. Call me later, alright?" He hugged you tightly, wrapping his arms around your figure.

He took in the sweet scent of your shampoo while you took in the scent of cologne. "I will." You mumbled against his chest, closing your eyes. A sense of security was what you felt in his arms before he let go, the warmth dissipating around you as he turned to walk away. Once you heard the door shut, you plopped down on your bed, running your hands down your face before letting out a frustrated sigh.

━━━━━

Dabi entered the house, slamming the door shut behind him. The smell of weed and music filled his ears and nostrils as he grew closer to the living room. The laughter of girls became present, his eyes fixated on Hawks and Shigaraki talking to them. "Good to see you're finally back." Hawks cheesed, staring at Dabi. "Yeah." Dabi sighed, plopping down on the couch, grabbing a blunt from the table. He sighed, placing the blunt between his lips before letting his quirk activate, lighting the end of it.

Dabi inhaled the substance, minding his own as he blew the smoke from his nose. "Who are these girls?" Dabi asked, looking at Hawks. "The girl from down the street." Hawks laughed, his eyes red from being so high. The girl next to Hawks kissed on his neck, her hands feeling all over him as he lowered herself towards his lap.

Shigaraki got up from the couch, leading the girl he was with towards his bedroom, a small smile on his face as he closed the door behind him. Dabi rolled his eyes as he began to mentally prepare for what he was going to hear from the room. The girl in front of Hawks was now on her knees, her hands fumbling with his belt buckle as she smiled up at him, her eyes glistening under the light. "Isn't there a third girl that lives with them?" Dabi asked, raising a brow as Hawks.

"Yeah, she's in the kitchen getting water or something." Hawks waved it off, focusing back on the girl that was now giving him head. Hawks stroked her hair, his bottom lip tucked between his teeth as he watched her. Dabi closed his eyes, tossing his head back, trying to relax. All he could think about was you. It was sickening. Why was it only you that plagued his mind? It was like an infestation. He shouldn't feel so attached to you for you being a one-night stand.

Dabi heard footsteps approaching from the kitchen, his eyes opening to be presented with a girl. She had tan skin, straight black hair with red high lights, and brown eyes. Dabi was caught off guard by her attractiveness. "Did I walk in on something?" She looked over at her friend, seeing she was busy with Hawks. Dabi chuckled, "no, I'm not a part of that." Dabi stood to his feet, looking at the woman in front of him. "Why don't we go back into the kitchen and let them have their privacy?"

The girl nodded, following behind Dabi into the kitchen. He pulled out a chair from under the table, placing the blunt between his lips once more to take a hit. The girl sat down at the end of the table, looking at Dabi. "I've met the other two. What's your name?" She asked with a bright smile. She seemed very friendly, and very open to meeting new people without a second thought. "Dabi," he blew the smoke from his mouth. "And you?" He asked out of politeness.

"Natalia." She answered, taking a sip of her water. Dabi nodded, staring the blunt in his hand before looking at her. Once again, he was fairly attracted to her, finding himself staring at her and scanning every detail of her. Dabi was quick and confident when it came to women he liked. Plus, he needed a distraction and the weed wasn't helping much. "Wanna try?" Dabi held out the blunt, egging her on to try it. She looked at him before quickly snatching it, taking a hit without hesitation.

Dabi smirked at her confidence, watching her blow the smoke towards his face. "Atta girl." Dabi leaned in, grabbing the blunt from between her lips. Her eyes never left his as he pulled it away from her and back in between his fingers. She blew the excess smoke out, a smug look on her face. "Don't flatter me, Dabi," She cocked her head to the side, her eyes watching the scarred man, grazing over every mark on his skin. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked, taking a deep breath in.

Dabi paused, biting the inside of his cheek, shaking his head no. "No, haven't had one for a while." He cleared his throat, looking back at her. Natalia hummed in response, "what a shame. I thought the girls would be all over you. I guess I assumed wrong." She sipped from her glass. Dabi found himself smiling at her comment, "I'm not much to look at." Dabi responded, but then he remembered the first night he spent with you, how you couldn't take your eyes off of him like he was the most breathtaking thing you have ever seen. The way your hands admired the scars across his torso and how you were so gentle with him.

He wishes he could go back. He wishes things turned out differently, but he has to let you go no matter what. He told you that and he has to tell himself that. He has to leave you alone, let you breathe, and find your own courage. But, he also wants to protect you, hold you, and breathe you in like you're the last thing on Earth. Though, he couldn't do that, for his safety and for yours. In his mind, you have become nothing but a stranger, a one-night stand, a girl with zero meaning to him.

So, what was the best way to make that the truth? I'm Dabi's head, it was distractions. He needed them, badly. Whether it's drinking, committing arson, smoking the day away, driving around all night, or even fucking random girls, Dabi knew he needed it. And he needed it because of you. But somewhere deep down inside his sick and twisted mind, he knows he won't forget forever. The distractions were only a temporary fix.

Dabi eyed Natalia, his eyes low and red, while she stared back at him, "let's go finish smoking this in my room, yeah?" Dabi smirked, getting up from his seat. Natalia followed him without hesitation, walking towards the door in the living room that led to Dabi's room. Natalia smiled to herself, shutting the door behind her as Dabi sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here." He motioned with his hand. Natalia walked over, sitting next to Dabi. The tension was thick and obvious. They both could feel it all around them.

The way their eyes couldn't stop staring into each other and the way they couldn't keep themselves from smiling so much. There was attraction and Dabi wanted to act on that quickly. Putting the blunt in the ashtray beside his bed, Dabi looked back over at Natalia. Her lips. Something about them made Dabi want to kiss her. "You keep staring." She nervously laughed. "Sorry, beautiful." Dabi spoke in his raspy voice, his hand reaching to her face and forcing her to look at him. Natalia could feel her heart in her throat, but as soon Dabi looked back into her eyes, she locked her lips with his, sharing an unexpected and heated kiss with Dabi.

Dabi let out a throaty groan, pulling her in closer as she straddled him, his hands finding her shirt and lifting it over her head. It was all a blur and so quick, the clothes they once had on now on the floor across the room. Dabi grabbed Natalia's waist, lowering her down onto him as they sloppily kissed. Her hands laid on Dabi's chest, using it as support as her hips slammed down onto his, small whimpers erupting from her chest. "Yes, just like that. Fuck." Dabi moaned.

A Distraction. A replacement.

━━━━━

You grunted, tossing the suitcase into the back of your car, slamming down the trunk. Dusting your hands off, you walked back into the house, determined to at least have something to eat before leaving this place for a few months, or less. You hoped it wasn't going to be too long. You didn't want it to be that long. But something told you that none of this was going to play out smoothly and sooner or later, you'll end getting hurt again soon. Really soon.

Popping a bagel into the toaster, you opened the fridge, grabbing the cream cheese. Just before you shut the fridge door, you told yourself you weren't going to need any of this food, it'll only spoil while you're away. Reaching into the fridge, you grabbed what you could and tossed it into the trash, handful by handful. It felt weird. It was like you were really disappearing, which you were. No one will know where you are, hell, you don't even know where you're going. But, you promised Dabi that'd you pack your things leave today.

You wondered where he was right now. Was he safe? Hopefully. The more you think about the man, the more worried you become with each passing second. Why did you care so much? Why? How come you couldn't answer your own question? It was odd to you how fascinated you were with him, these weird feelings of worry and desperation when it came to him. Just hearing his name was enough to send you into overdrive because you can't stop thinking about him. And no matter how many times you try and get your mind to think of something else and do something else, Dabi is always there, lurking in the front. He won't let anything else replace him.

The bagel popped up from the toaster, causing your body to slightly jump. You sighed, shutting the fridge door and walking over to the now toasted bagel, placing it on a paper plate. The cream cheese spread on smoothly, coating the plain bread. The silence was heavy all around you, not even the whistle of the wind or the chirp of a bird could be heard. It was isolating being here, to experience this and to feel this.

Whatever Dabi gets himself into, you hope he does it without acting impulsively. You hoped and longed to see him once more after all of this was over.

━━━━━

Dabi could feel extra warmth on his skin, his eyes pried open to find he left his bedroom light was left on. What time was it? He blinked several times before looking down, an arm thrown over his waist. He looked to his left seeing Natalia peacefully sleeping on his chest, the blanket covering her naked body. Dabi groaned, rubbing his eyes as he recalled what happened. "Shit." He whispered, slowly removing her arm from his waist and sitting up on the edge of the bed, seeing he had his boxers on.

Her clothes were on his floor, bra, underwear, pants, and shirt all in different places of the room. Dabi shook his head, running his hands down his face. "Dabi?" Natalia groaned, her hand resting on his back. "Sorry if I woke you." He glanced over his shoulder. "No, it's okay. But, what are you doing? It's late." She curled up in the blankets, staring at Dabi's figure. "I just have to run to the store really quick." He spoke, standing up and grabbing his jeans. "Is it alright if I stay here? I don't want it to be weird."

"Yeah, it's fine." Dabi buttoned his jeans, bending over and picking up his white shirt, tossing it over his head with ease while slipping his arms in. "Okay." She turned the other way, facing away from Dabi. He looked at her, her hair sprawled out across the plump pillow. Dabi reached for his phone, opening his bedroom door, and closed it behind him. The living room was barren and dark. It had to be the middle of the night.

Still half asleep, Dabi stumbled towards the front door, slipping on his shoes. He doesn't know where he's going or why? But he felt the need to just get out. After seeing Natalia, after remembering the sex with her, he felt guilty for some reason. Dabi unlocked his car, getting inside and shutting the door behind him while starting up the car. He quickly drove off, turning down the empty street. He knows where he wants to go.

━━━━━

Dabi slowed down his car as he approached your house. Did you already leave? No, your lights are still on. But, who's car is that in the driveway? Dabi stepped out of his car immediately, fearing that you were in danger once again, but when he heard laughter coming from inside the house, he stopped in his tracks. "Jin, stop!" You laughed as he dragged you out of the house. "Spend the night with me before you leave on vacation, please?! We can go out to eat, go to the club, watch a movie, and whatever the hell you want." Jin laughed, grabbing your hand.

Thankfully Dabi didn't pull into your driveway, or else you would have seen him. Instead, was on the side of the street, watching from around the corner where the woods met your house. Who was the guy you were with? "Jin, we can just stay in." You pleaded, smiling at him. "Anything but that. You didn't get all dressed up and pretty for nothing." He protested. "This isn't even dressed up, it's just casual clothing." You looked at him. "Still, I think you look good, especially with a smile on your face." Jin teased. Dabi could feel the heat rising in his chest as he watched from afar.

You had someone else this whole time. Of course, you would. Why would you wait for him? "Thank you." You hugged Jin, holding onto him tightly. Dabi clenched his jaw, watching your every movement like a hawk. Dabi scoffed, "I fucking knew it." He mumbled under his breath. You were busy with someone else, holding them, touching them, smiling. He wondered if he even crossed your mind at all anymore or were you just saying that? But, he can't blame you, he told you to let go. It just feels weird to see.

"So, we're going out, right?" Jin asked again. "No," you laughed, "we're staying inside and ordering a pizza. I can't be bothered being around people right now." You playfully pushed him, walking back inside. "Fine." Jin followed behind you, shutting the door. Dabi blinked, dumbfounded. It was okay. He kept telling himself it was okay. What else could he expect? As Dabi turned back around to get in his car, he heard the front door open again.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." Jin spoke, looking back at you. "I thought you said you wouldn't be busy and now you are? We were supposed to spend time with each other." You looked at him, your smile turning into a frown. "I'm sorry, y/n. I can't predict my boss. I promise I'll make it up to you." Twice quickly got in his car, speeding off towards the other side turning right instead of left where Dabi was parked. Dabi saw your expression, how you watched him speed away in his car.

The door slammed shut. Dabi waited a few seconds longer, seeing you come out with a sweater and a suitcase. You had no time to wait anymore. That's all you've been doing. Waiting. Dabi saw you unlocking your car, tossing the suitcase in the backseat, and slamming the door. He noticed how you stood there, hands over your face, trying to recollect yourself and your thoughts. "Such stupid shit." You mumbled, holding back your tears. You were so stressed and filled with anxiety.

Dabi took this as an opportunity to see you one last time, at least a proper goodbye. He walked over to you, your body still in the same position. "Y/n." He called out loud enough for you to hear. Immediately turning around, you saw him walking up to you. "Dabi, I thought you-"

"Were leaving? I am. Soon," His face softened as you smiled at him. "You're leaving, aren't you?" He asked but obviously knew the answer. He just wanted to keep the conversation going as long as possible, to be able to retain your voice and small laughs. "Just like you told me to." You nodded, fiddling with your hands. It was bad to do this, to see you one last time. He knew he wouldn't get over it, but it was like you were calling to him, luring him in.

"I'm sorry, y/n." Dabi spoke quickly, stepping closer towards you. A whiff of perfume, entered your nose, catching you off guard. You looked down at his chest, his low-cut white t-shirt revealing some of his skin. A small hickey could be seen. "What's wrong?" Dabi asked. "Nothing. Just surprised to see you is all." You gave him a fake smile, the smell of perfume still lingered in the air around you. It was strong. "Listen, I have to get going." You turned around, opening your car door before Dabi grabbed ahold of your wrist. "Will you wait just a second?"

"I need to go." You pulled your wrist out of his grip, looking at him. "What is your problem all of a sudden? It's like you're not even phased that I'm here." He sneered, scoffing at you. "Sorry, it's just the perfume is distracting me." You cocked your head to the side. "What perfume?" Dabi sniffed his jacket, the smell of Natalia's perfume on it. Fuck. "Y/n I just wanted to see you before you left, okay?" Dabi looked at you. "Did you think about that before or after you fucked someone?" You asked, staring at him. "Why does it matter? I came to see you and give you a proper goodbye unlike when I left."

It was awkward knowing that Dabi was in a moment of pleasure before he came to see you, weird even. How does one go and switch up like that? From enjoying pleasure with another person to coming to say goodbye because you were running away to save your life and his. Even if it was weird and awkward for you, it still wasn't your place to bring it up. You and Dabi aren't even together or any of the sort. Though, you wished if any of this never happened, you and him could have had something. "Sorry, it wasn't even my place to say anything. It was nice seeing you, Dabi." You gave him a quick hug only to be pulled back in by him. "Just be quiet and stay here for a moment."

Dabi held onto you tightly, taking in your scent. He wanted to remember everything he could about you from this moment on, even if he was also trying to forget about you. He'll watch you from afar, he'll keep his eye on you. "I'll see you soon, okay?" Dabi spoke, his grip on you loosening. "Yeah, I'll see you soon." Clearing your throat, you got into your car, shutting the door. Dabi watched as you drove off, pulling out the driveway and onto the main road, the engine of the car growing quieter.

━━━━━

"Sir, are you in here?" Twice knocked on the door to the office, the door slowly opening as he walked inside. The office chair behind the desk turned around, Twice's eyes making contact with the man in the seat. "Hello, Twice. Thank you for coming in. I'm glad I have someone as reliable as you." The man stood from the chair, meeting Twice in the middle of the room. "And please stop calling me sir. My name is Red. You should know this by now," he squinted, clenching his jaw. "Other than that, we have much to talk about."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

119K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
61.8K 2.3K 14
๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
80.7K 2.5K 41
๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•“๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•• ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•™๐•š๐•ž ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•“๐•–๐••. โ„•๐• ๐•จ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ? ๐•Ž๐•™๏ฟฝ...
166K 5.1K 29
๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐, ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐ˆ๐'๐“ ๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง...