W.Ë.T [One-shot] MegxMani

By Shyfoe

Wet dreams 💦🍾 More

WËT

1.6K 45 17
By Shyfoe

Megan P.O.V

'Let me take y'all back, man'

'As I do so well'

'Wasn't nothin' like that'

'Man it wasn't nothin' like that'

*First time she was in my math class*

"Class this is our new student Normani she transferred from Gatemen high" The teacher said.

"You can sit next to Megan, Megan raise your hand" the teacher said.

I raised my hand and watch this goddess walk towards me, she had a shy look on her face but god was she beautiful.

"Hey You can call me Meg" I said looking at her.

"You can call me Mani" She said in a low voice.

"It's nice to meet you Mani" I said smiling.

She smiled back and went into her book bag to grab a notebook and a pencil.

"Welcome to math class" I said.

She giggled and write her name down.

*long hair, brown skin, with a fat ass*

"Yes she is fine ass fuck I tried looking for her but couldn't find her" I said to Kehlani.

"She better be, 'cause the way you talking about ha" Kehlani said eating her chicken nuggets.

"I think I know who you talking about when I walked into class today it was a new girl but she was talking tot he teacher" Summer said.

"Oh her she is pretty" Ryan said.

"I want ha" I said.

"Then you better get ha" Kehlani said.

"I'm trying to get someone but they playing" Justine said.

Everyone knew Justine and Kehlani was messing around.

"There she is" I said as I watched her walking into the lunch room.

"Mani over here" I said loud enough for her to hear.

She looked over and saw me she still had that shy look on her face.

"Girls this is Normani, Normani this kehlani" I said pointing to lain who had tattoos.

"Justine" I said pointing to the girl next to Kehlian.

"Ryan, And summer" I said pointing to Sumer who had a face tat and Ryan who was next to her.

"Guys Normani" I said with a big smile looking at Normani.

Hey they all said.

Normani waved with a small smile.

We talked and ate until our second to last bell rang.

Normani looked at me she had her schedule in her hand.

I smiled and grab her schedule.

"Come on" I said and grab her hand.

I looked at her schedule and took her to the fourth floor to room 406.

She yank me and walked into the class.

I walked in after her and walked tot he front.

"AYE IF I FOUND OUT ANYONE OF YALL FUCK WITH NORMANI IMMA BEAT YALL ASS" I yelled.

This class was horrible they bullied anybody new and didn't give a fuck about your feelings.

They know not to play with me and Normani was way to shy and nice for anybody to fuck with her.

"Who Normani?" Someone said.

"Her" I said pointing to Normani was was sitting in the back row with big eyes looking at me.

"I promise you if anyone fuck with her imma smash your fucking head in" I said and walked over to Normani who still had her eyes on me.

I smiled and walked step in front of her desk.

"You let me know if somebody say some slick shit or try and fuck with you" I said and winked at her and left.

Before I left I could see that beautiful smile on her face.

After about two months the two of us got extremely close we did everything together when we was at school we was always hip to hip.

We only got one class together and that's math our first hour.

She was always laughing and talking and almost got separated from each other.

*Sat beside me, Used to laugh, had mad jokes. The teacher got mad, so we passed notes*

"Mani skip with Me" I said walking her to her second class.

"What" she said looking back at me.

I pulled her towards me and garb her other hand I wasn't holding.

"Let me take you somewhere we'll be back before school end" I said.

She looked at me hastily at first then bit her lip.

She looked around and watch teachers come out class rooms and students walk around.

"We seniors and you told me you never did it before let this be your first time" I said.

I didn't want it to seem like I'm pressuring her but I really wanted her to come.

"Okay but please don't get us caught" she said.

I smiled and walked her towards the side doors use for emergency exits that really don't work cause I'm always in and out this door.

She tighten her grip on my hand when we walked out the doors.

I smiled and walked her to my car.

I open the door for her and she got in.

I jog over to the diver side and got in.

"You gonna have so much fun" I said and started the car.

She kept her eyes on me and smiled.

It's now 1:45 and we are headed back to school I took her to the lil Carnival they was having by the mall we played every game.

We took pictures in the photo booth and I won her this big ass hello kitty teddy bear that she wanted.

I play basketball so that was a plus but we all know carnival games are rigged.

She had the biggest smile on her face as she walked around the carnival with the hello kitty that was as big as her.

We had blue slushy and she took mines once she was done with her we had pretzels and ice cream.

We in the car and I'm parked in front of the school she sleep on her hello kitty and I didn't want to wake her.

* It stated off so innocent. She had a vibe and a nigga started diggin' it*

I took a picture of her and waited another five minutes before waking her up.

"Mani get up we here" I said lightly rubbing her face.

She opened her eyes and smiled.

She laid there for a couple of seconds before picking her head up.

"What about my baby" she said and a sad tone.

"We can come back out and get it" I said.

She looked at the bear with a sad face she kissed it and took her seat belt off I giggled a little and got out the car and jog over to Mani side and open the door.

I grab her hand and ran to the side door she just stated to laugh.

"Mani shh" I said trying to hold back my laugh.

A few seconds later the door open.

Kehlani was standing there with a pout.

"Why you did it take us" she said.

"Because I only wanted to take Mani" I said.

Mani was still giggling for some reason.

"Next time tell us it was shot boring without you" Kehlani said.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Normani up the steps.

"What's so funny Mani" Kehlani said tickling her making her laugh louder.

"Nothing" she said holding me from behind trying to get away from Kehlani.

"Mm" Kehlani said.

We walked up to the fourth floor and sat at my locker.

"Thank you" Normani said laying her head on my shoulders.

"No problem" I said grabbing her hands.

Her hands are so soft.

We sat there u til the bell ringed.

We got up and she went to the second floor to her locker.

I got my things and went to meet her at the front doors like we do every day so I can walk her to her bus.

Mani was not playing about her hello kitty she wanted that thing with her.

I asked if I could just drop it off but she was not having it.

"I don't even have your number" Normani said.

"Here I said unlocking my phone with my face and giving it to her.

"Put your number in" I said.

I didn't even realized I didn't have none of her socials or numbers it's liked we talked all the time but it was really just at school.

She put her number in with a contact name I was definitely changing.

"Meg imma miss my bus" she said.

I sigh and let her get out the car I had work and I didn't need to be late.

"See you tomorrow" I said and hug her.

She kissed me on the cheek and smiled before walking away to her bus that was in front of my car.

My smiled got big as I watched her walk away.

And my lil friend down there got happy as well.

I took a deep breath and got in my car.

I fixed my pants and hope to job it went down before I got home.

It's been a couple of weeks and I got to admit Mani makes me so fucking happy.

*I was a youngin straight crushin', tryna play it cool. But a nigga couldn't wait to get to school*

Today for seniors it was movie night where we watch movies in every class but we do wear  uniform and it sucked.

I know it can get cold in school even tho it's a lil warm outside. I had on Nike sweats a wife beater and some cool grey 11's, with a grey jacket with my natural hair in a big puff ball.

I got in my car and race to school was like ten minutes late.

I walked into math and everyone was chilling.

"He not here and we don't have a sub so we can chill" one of the boys said when I walked in confused.

Before I could even look for Mani she was running up to me with a big smile with glossy lips and my god was she perfect.

*Cause when I seen them thighs on her, and them hips on her, And them lips on her*

The things I'll do to her, I thought to myself.

She had on some purple Nike pro biker shorts on with a plain white long sleeve shirt, and teddy bear slippers. She had her hair down in it's natural state this was my first time seeing it and it was bone straight.

"You look so good Mani" I said hugging her while her face was on my chest.

"You too" she said before letting me go.

I grab her hand and took her over to the couch in the back of the room.

I sat down and she sat beside me.

We talked like we do every time we together.

Conversation with her flow easily and I was grateful for that.

She looked at me and just stop talking.

"What" I asked confused.

"Can I touch it" she said.

I frowned my eyebrows confused.

"Touch what?" I asked.

Her eyes went down to my pants and back up to me.

I smirk and nodded.

"Never mind I don't know why I asked I just overheard some girls talking about you having a you know and I was confused cause I never saw it before but I know it's common cause my cousin has one and she's a girl will identify as one and I was just curious I don't want to make you uncomfortable and I have-"

"Mani your fine and I'm totally fine with you touching it trust me thanks for asking first though" I said.

She looked at me and not her lip, That shit right there gave me butterflies.

She sat up and looked around, everyone was either in there phone or talking to each other.

She face me and then looked down at my pants.

She put her hand on my crotch and gently grab it.

I instantly got hard something about her made me get hard so easily cause I can usually handle her down there.

She looked at me and licked her lips, she moved her hand sat upright next to me.

I close my eyes to try and get soft again but I kept falling into a daydream about Normani.

*Got me day dreaming man, what?*

*Im thinkin', How she rides on it*

*If she sits on it, If she licks on it*

"Megan" I heard my name being called so I open my eyes.

"Come on they said all singers in the gym" Mani said standing in front of me.

I looked down and I was even harder then I was before.

Normani looked down and smiled.

"Sorry" she said.

"It's fine walk in front of me" I said.

It was hard for me to stand up cause my dick was thumping.

I groaned and fixed my self behind Normani as best as I could.

*Make it hard for me to stand up*

Mani walked In front of me with her ass all on my dick not making my situation better.

I turned her around and picked her up making her squeal.

She put her hand around my neck and I put mines under her ass.

She put her face in my neck and walk down one flight of stairs to the gym.

We walked in and she picked her head up.

I walked over to Kehlani and them.

"Awwwn look at them" Ryan said.

Mani giggled a little sending a vibration through me.

She put her head back in my neck and I sat down on the bleachers.

"Y'all need to date already have the school think y'all going out" Justine said.

"Yeah, this one boy asked me if Meg and Mani was dating I was like no, and he said he gonna shoot his shot with Mani" Summer said.

I can feel Normani face change in my neck.

"Mm" is all I said.

I need to talk to mani about us and need to do it asap cause I'll be damn if someone try and snatch her away from me.

Normani sat up and my lap and stated to talk to Ryan.

I put my hands underneath her shirt and started to squeezed at her stomach.

She looked at me and smiled and went back talking.

Kehlani left with Justine nasty.

I laid my head on Normani I wanted to sleep so bad I didn't get home till three in the morning and had to watch my brother cause my dad left him at home by himself.

I have my own apartment I refuse to live it's my father he's the worse after mom died he just drunks and works.

I look after my nine year old bother but my dad want allowed him to stay with me.

I work two jobs and want to be a Real estate agent.

Kehlani and Justine came back and they put a movie on the projector.

"I got a cover in my locker" Normani said.

"Go get it" I said.

She got up and pulled down her shorts before going to get it.

I walked to the office and asked for a pillow.

I'm A honor roll students so they let me get my naps in when I want they always got my pillow back here.

I walked back in the gym and the lights was slightly dem.

Luckily it was not a lot of kids in the gym for the movies cause some chose to to outside or leave.

I got two gym mats and laid them down in the back I put the pillow down and sat down normani took off her slippers revealing her white French tip toes.

I take off my shoes and put them behind me, we was up against a wall in the corner.

I sat behind Normani and pulled her in my lap.

A few seconds later summer and the rest of the gang came over with mats and covers.

Mani cover smelled just like her, I tried to lay down but mani didn't want me too.

A few minutes past and I was knocked out my sleep that I didn't know I was in.

"Lay in my lap" Mani said in front of me on her knees.

I moved and let her sit against the wall crossed cross.

I laid my face in her lap facing the wall, she playing in my hair making it so much easier for me to fall asleep.

I didn't know how long I was sleep but Mani woke me up for lunch.

I got up and stretched, I put on my shoes stretch again.

Mani gran her pillow bending over in front of me.

I smacked my teeth and knew exactly what she was doing.

*As time goes by, attractions gettin' deeper and*

"Mani you know we can wait" I said as she sat on my lap.

We was at my house and one thing lead to another.

She was in my lap as we made out she had hickeys down her neck.

"I want it Megan and I know you do too and been waiting and I'm getting inpatient" Mani said and stated to grind her hips on my lap making ma moan.

I quickly took off her short and pulled her closer by her waist.

I reached behind her while kissing her neck to in clip her bra.

It fell and I took it off, I moan at the sight of her big breast with her dark Nicole's sitting right.

I kissed down her chest as her head flew back and her hands was in my head.

I reached her breast and put a nipple in my mouth, her breath Hitch as I slowly sucked on one as my other hand played with her nipple.

After enough teasing Mani was pulling my shirt off she took off my bra and played with my nipples putting them in her mouth.

I had no problem with that, I might me more boyish but this shit felt so good.

I laid Normani on the couch and pulled down her jeans leaving her in some hight pink thongs, my dick stated to get uncomfortable in my draws so I got up and took off my. jeans and underwear.

My 10 inch spring right out oozing pre-cum, I got in between Mani legs and rub my tip against her cover clit making her jerk forward.

"Megan just fuck me" Mani said as she was breathing heavily.

I smiled and pulled Normani tongs down, she was so fucking wet her pussy was shining.

I got some and pulled Normani legs over my shoulders, I smiled and licked at her slits making her hands trap my hair.

I licked until I was satisfied and sucked to suck on her clit.

She moan my name and tighten her legs around my neck.

I grip her thighs and started to go in on her, she cried out my name and rode my face until she came screaming my name.

I got from in between her legs and she went limp, I looked down and saw I came just form eating her pussy.

My dick was still rock hard and I wanted to fuck her so bad.

I got in between her legs again and laid on top of her a little and kissed her neck.

To my surprise Mani grab my dick and stated to stoke it.

I hum and let her guide me to her opening.

She let it go once the tip was in, I inch inside her as her nails scratched at my back.

I felt like was about to cum again not even all the way in her.

I kept going moaning at how wet and tight she was.

I was only have way in before she stop me, I gently stroked inside of her making her moan in my ear making it so hard not to cum.

I stated to stroke faster inside of her making her moan louder.

"Fuck Megan yess" She moaned in my ear putting her legs around my back and pushing me in even more.

"MEGAN" She moan sand started to fuck me back.

"MEGAN"

"MEGAN"

"MEGAN"

I jumped up sweat coving my forehead.

"MEGAN" I heard again with banging in my door.

"Yes" I yelled back.

"Carson here sleeping on the couch" I hear my dad voice.

"Okay" I said laying back down on the bed.

I felt my dick twitch I looked under the cover and it was cum everywhere.

"Fuck" I said and got up.

*Wet dreamin', thinkin' that I'm smashing' but I'm sleepin'*

I ran to my bathroom and undressed talking a hot shower.

I went back in my room and took my covers to the washer.

After I was done cleaning my room I got a text, I looked down and saw Mani texted me.

M-Bear😫🧸- Good morning sexy😏

I smiled at the text and text back we started to flirt more a couple of days of go and it makes me even more happy.

I FaceTime her as I clean my house, Carson was still sleep and I had Normani in my ear.

"You want to do something today" She asked me.

"I got my brother today" I said sweeping the kitchen floor.

"But you can come over my house" I said.

"How old is he" Normani asked.

"9" I said.

"I'll come over" Mani said I giggled and went to grab my phone out the living room looking at the phone.

"What time" I said.

"Now" she said.

She got up and walked out the door.

She got a car but she was on punishment and couldn't drive it to school for three months.

About ten minutes pass and there was a knock on the door.

I put Carson in the guest room so we won't disturb his sleeping.

I got up and answer the door, When I open it Mani was there with a big smile.

"Hi beautiful" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Hi sexy" she said giggling.

I grab her hand and pulled her into the house, and up to my room.

"I wish I could get my own apartment" Mani said.

"You can your 18" Megan said.

"My parents want me to finish school
Before I start to do anything else" Mani said sitting on my bed.

I put new covers down, and put my others ones in the dryer.

"What you want to do?" I asked her as I climb in the bed next to her.

"We can just sit and watch movies and eat, I really just like spending time with you" She said moving closer to me.

I smiled and pulled her in my lap.

"I like spending time with you to, I'll door dash some food and you can make popcorn. My brother most likely gonna come in when he wake up" I said.

"That's fine" She said rubbing my neck as my hands massaged her waist.

She smiled at me and got off of me then left to make the popcorn.

She act like she been over here before I thought to myself, well she gonna be here more often so I better get use to it.

I order me come Chick-fil-A, Carson some McDonald's and waited for Normani to come back up to tell me what she wanted.

We got comfortable on the bed and played the movie.

Mani wanted Rally's and we are watching Now you see me.

About 20 minutes into the movies Carson came in the room.

Another 20 minutes pass and our food came, we all ate and watch the rest of the movie.

Mani fell asleep after she was done with her food.

The second movie was for Carson and I clean up our food.

After everything was clean and Carson was focused on the movie I laid down with mani.

I don't how much time pass but I woke up with Carson on top of me and Mani head in my side.

I looked around so my phone but no luck, I put Carson on the other side of me and sat up.

I tried to get up but Mani hands was around me.

I sighed and tried to move her hands but her grip got tighter and she snuggled more into me.

I waited about a good ten minutes before I fell asleep again.

There was banging on the door wtach made all of us get up.

I got out the bed and answered the door, it was my dad.

"Sup pop's" I said dabing him up.

"Sup, where Carson" he said.

I called Carson down and Normani was right behind him.

My dad looked at me and smiled.

"You got you a women" He asked.

"Naw but imma make her mines" I said.

He smack my chest and smiled.

"Go put your shoes on Carson" he said.

Carson went to the guest room and got his shoes.

"Hey how are you" Mani said with a smiled.

"Good and you" My dad said back.

"Wonderful" Normani said and sat on the couch.

"Like her already" My dad said.

I laughed and went to sit next to Mani.

"See y'all later love you Meg" My dad said.

"Love you too" I said back.

"Love you sissy see you later" Carson said.

"Love you more see y'all later" I said.

"You too Mani" Carson said

"Yeah see you later mani" My dad said.

"See you guys later" Mani said.

They left and we just sat on the couch.

"You saying the night?" I asked.

She looked up at me and nodded.

"But I don't have any clothes and need to take a shower" she said.

"I got you, I can wash your clothes" I said.

She smiled and got in my lap.

"Okay, what you want to do" She asked.

"I'm down for anything" I said.

"Okay but it mean we got to leave" Mani said.

"Well let's go" I said.

I'm at school and Mani was walking over to me we managed to have gym and third hour together.

*I want it bad*

*And I ain't never been obsessed before*

As she walked closer to me my smile got bigger.

"Hey beautiful" I said as she sat beside me.

"Hi sexy" she said hugging me form the side.

"Can I take you on a date after school?" I asked.

She looked up at me with a wide smile.

"Oh gosh finally, yes" She said.

I laughed and hug her back.

"Wear something nice, send me your address and I'll pick you up at seven" I said.

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Awwwn look at the couple" Justine said coming over to us.

"Are y'all dating yet?" Kehlani asked.

"Nope" I said looking down at Mani.

"Y'all need to, this one boy is determined to get Mani" Summer said.

"Mani boo" Ryan said sitting next to her.

"Hi" Mani said with her face in my side.

"Get out her ass and come and get something form the vending machine with me" Ryan said.

Normani laughed and got up and followed Ryan.

I watched her walk around, all that fucking ass. I thought to myself.

"Meg focus" Kehlani said hitting my arm.

I took Normani on three dates already and I'm ready to ask her to be my girlfriend.

We just came from our dinner and I'm taking her to six flags with the other girls.

"You look so good" I said as I watch her come out my room in a different outfit.

"Thanks sexy" She said walking up to me.

I kissed her forehead and picked her up.

"Meg" she squealed putting her legs around me.

"Let's go we got a 40 minute drive" I said walking us out the door.

We was in the car for 20 minutes before I saw kehlani car behind mines then Ryans and summers.

Mani fell asleep as usual, we finally arrived at six flags we all had ultimate passes.

We parked in the parking lot and got out and skip the line.

Mani was not happy about waking up so she was all under me.

"What you want to do?" I asked.

"The tea cups" Mani said.

We rode as many rides as we could until she got hungry.

We sat with the rest our friends and ate nachos and drink water.

We was talking until someone came up to Mani and gave her a pink rose.

"Thanks" Normani said with a little chuckle.

I looked at her with confusing on my face.

She shrug and sat the flower on the table.

A few seconds later another person and up to her and gave her a blue rose.

She looked so confused.

"What's with the roses?" I asked.

"I don't know" she said sitting the rose down.

Every second someone came to her and gave her a rose in every color a rose can come in.

"What the fuck" she said.

"Will it look likes someone really like you" I said getting up.

"I really don't know who doing this" she said looking sad.

I smiled and grab her hands.

"I really like you Normani, and I want to have you in my life for as long as possible. I really enjoy your company, you're so kind and funny, you always encourage me and respect me and I want the honor of calling you my girlfriend. Would you be my girlfriend?" I said.

Normani had tears rolling down her face, she nodded and hug me tight.

It was a bunch of clapping I pick Normani up and kissed her.

She kissed me back, this was the first time we actually kissed, It was king and passionate.

I put her down and she had a wide smile on her face.

I giggled and hug her again.

"Finally" Summer said hitting me.

"My bitch about to get her shit ate up" Ryan said making us laugh.

"Damn imma have to up my game" Kehlani said.

"That was so cute" Justine saidz

We stay a lil while longer before leaving, we had school in the morning so I had to drop her off.

"Thanks I had so much fun and I'm glad I'm your girlfriend now" Normani said leaning over to me.

"I had an amazing day thanks to this pretty face, I'm glad your my girlfriend" I said rubbing her face.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me, I lean in as well kissing her pump lips.

It started to get a lil heated so I had to stop.

"Thanks" She said again pecking my lips before getting out.

I watched her walk in the house, I smiled to my myself before driving off.

Me and mani been together for four months now.

She just text me unexpectedly.

*She wrote a note, and said,*

M-Bear😫🧸- You ever had sex before?

*Damn*

*I ain't never did this before, No*

*I wrote back bake, and said*

Of course I had sex before

*knowing I was fronting*

*I said*

I'm like a pro baby,

*knowin' I was stuntin'*

*But if I told the truth, I knew I'd get played out, son*

I was talking to kehlani who was sitting next to me reading our texts.

"Shit" she said looking at me.

"Hadn't been in pussy since the day I came out one" I said.

"So what's you gonna do?" Kehlani asked.

"Shit I don't know" I said.

"Justine was my first and only" Kehlani said.

"I'm not surprised you possessive" I said.

"I can't bear seeing her with someone else's, but her family don't know she bi so I don't want to ask her to be my girlfriend till she come out or our relationship just gonna be private, and I don't want that" Kehlani said.

"Damn I feel you, I haven't asked Mani if she out to her family yet, I should" I said.

I got a text back so I looked at my phone.

*But, she don't know that, so she done wrote back, and told me*

M-bear😫🧸-Oh, you a pro homie? Well, I want you to show me. My momma gone for the weekend, So Saturday, baby, we can get to freakin'

"Oh shit she ready" Kehlani said not making my situation.

* That's when My heart start racin' and my baby start sweatin'*

*Baby, you then woke my lil friend up*

*I'm thinkin' how that body look naked, with you layin' on the bed*

"Megan pay attention" the teacher said.

"What the answer?" She asked.

I looked up and read the question.

"Central government" I said.

"Correct, how did you get that" she asked.

"I read the question" I said.

*Teacher, please don't make me stand up*

After she was done explaining how I was right I went back to Me and Mani text messages.

*I wrote back, like*

Yeah baby, sounds like a plan

*Still tryna play it cool, sound like the man*

*But I was scared to death, my nigga, My stomach turned*

*Thlkn' shit knowing damn well I was a Virgin*

"Fuck" I said.

*And I ain't never did this before, No*

It was Now Saturday and I was at Normani house to pick her up.

Me and mani been making out I can tell she's ready, we talk about how we gonna do it and what time.

It's 7:00 and it's starting to get dark.

I got out and walked to the door, I knock and waited for her.

A few seconds later the door open.

Normani stood there with some black spandex on and black and white strip shirt that was tight, She had on some slides and a jacket on.

"Come on my lady" I said with my hand out.

She laughed and grab my hand.

I walked her to the passenger side and walked back over to the diver side.

"You ready" I asked putting my hand on her thigh.

"Yeah" she said putting her hand on top of mines moving it closer to her center.

I smiled and kiss her, she kiss back then licked her lips.

I started the car back up and drove off, we made it to my house five minutes later.

I got out and went to mani side and open her door.

Megan grab Normani hand and lead her to the door.

"Let's go have some fun" I said and locked the front door.

Mani took off her slides and ran upstairs to my room giggling.

I took off my shoes and turned off the lights running up the stairs after her.

I got to my room and saw Normani on the bed with just her bra and panties on.

She had on some purple thongs and a purple bra to match I twitched in my boxers.

*You know that feeling when you know you finna bone for the first time*

*Im hopin' that she won't notice it's my first time*

I hurried and took my clothes off leaving me in my boxers and bra.

I grab the remote and press playing and the room feels with Earned it by the weekend.

I got on the bed and crawled in between her legs.

She bit her lip as I crawled closer to her.

"Nice and slow" I said and kissed her.

She kissed back hungrily.

"Nice and slow baby" I said and started to kiss down her neck.

She moan lowly as I left hickeys on her neck.

I stop and stated to kiss her again, She pulled and grip my hair.

My dick was extremely hard and I could tell she was ready, you could feel the heat coming off of her.

I sat up and bring her up with me, I reach back and took off her bra. I slowly pulled at off and throw it to the floor.

I smiled and didn't waste time to suck at Mani nipples.

This took Mani by surprise, she moan and grip at Megan hair.

Megan sucked and played with Normani nipples until she was satisfied that she did good.

Normani started to grind her hips into me making me groan as I suck under her breast.

Megan sat up and took off her bra, and Normani took one in her mouth almost instantly.

I moan and throw my head back at the feeling of Mani wet tongue sucking and licking on my brown areola.

I begin to rock back and forth on Mani covers pussy making her moan.

The vibration of Mani moans on my nipples made me shiver and let out a moan myself.

I sat up and watch my nipple pop out of Mani mouth.

I pulled at Mani purple thongs and slide them off her.

I looked at her to see her already looking down, I smiled and licked her nicely waxed center.

She closed her eyes and hum in delight, I keep teasing her till her hands was griping the bed sheets.

"Megan please" She beg.

I love the way she say my name and beg, I stop my teasing and took her clit into my mouth.

She feel back a little and scooted down so her whole pussy was on my face, Her hands found my hair again.

She tastes amazing I suck and slurp at her clit and then found my way to her tight hole.

I looked up and saw Mani mouth open and her eyes rolled back.

I smiled and wiggled my tongue into her pussy making her grip my hair and moan out my name.

"FUCK MEGAN" She moan loudly.

I almost came hearing her moms like that, I thrust my tongue into her hole she started to face fuck me making my nose play with her clit.

She moan and grip my hair like it was her last day on earth.

Before she could scream out she was coming I stop and pulled away.

I looked at her and smiled, she was looking at me like I had two heads.

"Megan what the fuck" she said.

I wanted her to have that feeling in her stomach so when I start to fuck her it feels good, like she creeping up on her orgasm again.

I began to take off my boxer, you could see my dick and I was pulsing.

*Im hopin' That my shit is big enough to fuck with*

*And most of all, I'm praying, God, don't let me bust quick*

*I'm watching pornos, tryna see just how to stroke right*

*Practice puttin' condoms on, how it go, right*

*Im in the crib, Now a nigga palms sweatin'*

*With a pocket full of rubber and an erection*

*That's when my hand start touchin' and her face start blushin'*

*and a nigga roll over on top*

Mani sat up and help me take off my boxer, she slowly started to stroke my dick.

I bit my lip and throw my head back, she licked my tip making me moan and ooz pre cum.

She licked it off making me moan her name.

*And she got my pants unbuckled, and her hands start rubbin' on me*

*Ooh , gir, don't stop*

*Its time for Action*

I get up and went to grab a condom, I went back to the bed.

*pulled out the condoms real smooth, yeah, just how I practice*

I put on the condom and push her back a little, she got the hit and laid back.

I smiled and grab her legs putting them over my shoulders, I bend down and let my tip brush over her already sensitive clit.

She moan lowly and grab my neck and stretch at it, I started to kiss her again as I let my tip brush over her clit till she start to move up and down so it could rub her slit.

I took that as a sign and kissed her one more time before looking straight in her eyes and grab my dick and let it slide in.

She hissed when I fully had my tip in, and said

*But right before I put it in, she flinched and and grabbed it and said*

"I wanna get something off my mental"

"I can tell you a pro, but baby, be gentle" she said.

*'Cause*

*And I ain't ever did this before, No*

*I ain't never did this before, No*

*And I ain't ever did this before, No*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6K 335 9
𝐼'𝓂 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒸�...
4K 160 9
Random one shots. I be having many ideas and be lazy to write the story
26.2M 1.1M 57
{FIRST BOOK IN 'THE GIRL IN THE HOODIE' SERIES} {2014-2018} A girl moved to California two years ago. No one knows what she looks like. All th...