๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›...

By Chimmy_Zean

๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!(๐™พ๐™ฒ?) [๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ] ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค- ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜๐˜!
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค!
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐–๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก!
๐Š๐…๐‚'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฉ๐š!
๐’๐ฎ๐ง-๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž >:๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐™ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ '๐†๐จ๐'
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐„๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐€๐ง ๐„๐ง๐

๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง

549 28 3
By Chimmy_Zean

     "Hngn....Urgh.." 

   Arms raised high above him, stretching his muscle far with satisfying pops. Yawning as the man felt tears began to bop into existence, only for it to be gone with a finger wiping them off.

  The young man push a glass door open, giving it a gentle nudge careful not to break them because being an awaken gave him super strength.

  Though he doubt this academy would involve materials that is similar to what ordinary human used.

  He is sure the Academy made most of the things here to be able to endure Awakened one's enchanted strength to some extend. 

  Exhaling, the man let himself be drawn into the outside greenery. Proceeding to walk down a stoned path, admiring the sea morning view as he does so.

   The day dawned crisp and clear along with a bright star beaming just above earth. Fresh un-polluted with slight saltiness breeze came into his sense of smelling, forming pleased smile that bloom by the young man's face.

   They say a new day brings new hopes and aspirations.

  Yesterday has been well. Everything does actually, the man was terribly relived after he sees the cat had awoken from its sudden slumber, whilst giving him dangerous glares.

  If it wasn't for Jiwoo, Seojun is confident his body wouldn't exist any longer, even his own ash won't remain from the cat's rumbling wrath!!

   Goodness, he still remembers how Casein pounce on him, though thankfully Jiwoo managed to swoop the cat off just in time before it digs its dangerously sharp claws that he doubts a cat should have.

  Casein's claws are just way to sharp for any cat to have, it looks like made from steel!!! What kind of cat was it before Kayden morph into the cat's body!?

  Or is it because of Kayden himself?? Ah....No one would know.

   The sleepover at Jiwoo's was unexpected if anything else, though he relish those moments together, thanks to whatever happened to Casein that gave Seojun enough time to bond over Jiwoo with his condition.

  Although Seojun wouldn't call it unknown causes. He knew very well what had happened. And it is his fault, he'd shamelessly admit if he needs too.

  He may or may not have accidentally used the technique that sends people to sleep. A terrible mistake for his part but do excuse his incompetence, the young man himself has just recently learned them you see.

  "Sheesh....Not even a thank you? Damn..." Seojun still feels dejected from being kicked out from Jiwoo's dormitory. He wouldn't say it though, Jiwoo was panicking from Kayden's rash movement, and certainly it would be worse if he didn't left.

  And so the man opted to say a quick goodbye and practically scurry out of the room, and guess what?

  He stupidly left his haori behind. He must have forgotten them. Because the minute he regained consciousness, his gaze were met with Casein. Ah....Poor haori coat, Seojun is so sure Casein must have ripped them to pieces by now.

- 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 - 

  "Hoamm... Urgh, what time is it?" Groggily he mumbled, grazing his eyes with the back of his own hand. 

  The room is still dark, though he could see the seeping sunlight just behind those curtain's cracks. He must've fallen asleep longer then he planned. Not that he regret it. He slept so well today!

  Jiwoo's presence is immensely consoling, it is quite obvious how it does. He hardly give anyone cuddles, such thing are only available for family member. Though he didn't mind it this time. He can let Jiwoo be an exceptional.

  Jiwoo just seems to emits some sort of serene atmosphere that certainly had attracted many kind of individuals towards him, not knowing it does.

  The boy is such a sweetheart, that he could hardly contain his happiness in waking up feeling like the most loved person in the world.

   Or perhaps he feels so much contentment after not being in a long physical contact that resulted his hunger for cuddles.

    Grinning, the young man giggles. Waving a hand in the air whilst using his ability to move the curtains softly, opening them just half way. He wouldn't want Jiwoo to feel uneasy after rousing from his sleep.

  They were still floating mid air, Seojun's head almost thumping with the ceiling if it wasn't for his hand that immediately went up to stop it from happening. Pushing the ceiling away as both individual float securely in the room.

  They went down rather slow with Seojun's gravity manipulation that he settled within the night before going asleep. The slow movement itself is what had made them whirl into slumber, finding comfort with out-of-touch.

  Seojun himself was sure Jiwoo would find them strange, or unfamiliar and be unable to sleep, though surprisingly the said boy did the exact opposite. 

  Heavily at that seeing he isn't stirred despite Seojun's earlier sudden move of saving his head from coming in contact with the mentioned ceiling.

  Seojun patted his hand softly against his hakama pants, successfully getting rid of dust that had sticked around. While a hand from his own went up and lay on Jiwoo's hair, gently running his fingers.

  Though, as soft as he went, the movement seems to have stirred a younger male awake. Hearing a mumbled groan along with movements, that being said.

  Jiwoo's hands moved from Seojun's back onto his stomach, the boy's palm rested above Seojun's crumpled elbow length white tee, its arm horizontally nested in his stomach.

  The boy seems to be mumbling incoherent words, not that Seojun is sure. But he is far more alarmed that he awoken the boy, how would Jiwoo act after realising he slept on Seojun?

  Sure is a shocker huh? Sleeping with a big shot- Its nothing weird of course, it is simply cuddles that both needed as of yesterday.

  "Hmmm" The young boy grumbled, un-aware how endearing he is in someone's eyes. Seojun needed his every ounce of self restraint not to coo over the younger.

  The hand that was rested on Seojun's stomach has travelled up, dragging it along before then departing to the boy's face, rubbing his eyes with the hoodie's sleeve that had long became a 'sweater paws'.

  The cream hoodie is a gift from someone, the said someone had given it as a parting gift when he return home from the hospital after an incident. 

  The fabric and materials are all made from high quality from what he could tell by glance, he was about to return them, but the sender had left a note along the lines of:

  "If you don't want them, feel free to give it to someone else. And I won't be taking it back if you are to refuse them!! ^^         -Yours Truly!!"

    And so, with some persuasion, he decided to keep it and use them well. The size is bigger then his usual size, although the comfort it provide are very much needed and made up for the size.

  At times, the sleeves would go over his hands, though Jiwoo doesn't mind them, he can just pull up the sleeves right? But though, he's just so tired and drowsy.

   The said boy plop his sweater paw down onto the pillow with a soft thump. Seojun's soul have left his body at the sight. He can rest in peace with just this.

    "Hrmnph.." Jiwoo's eyes slowly and gentle flicker into life, regaining consciousness within seconds that pass. Barely registering the fact he is laying ontop of something. His drowsy state has yet to perceive he is floating mid air.

  Jiwoo feels much too comfortable to know either way. Raising his head with half lidded eyes, seeing the sunny sight outside, only for it to be ignored as he opted to drop back into whatever soft surface below him.

  His pillow really feels nice, the fabric is much softer then he what remembers. Tightening his grip, Jiwoo fails notice the strange thing about his pillow. 

  The said boy almost went back to sleep, that is, if it wasn't for a loud hissing cat that erupted behind him.

  It had snapped Jiwoo out of daze with a harsh jolt. Coming to life as his body went wide awake, he tried to rose on all four, only for him to slip and barely register falling down.

  Though, instead of that, he is met with the earlier soft fabric. Although the surface were rather hard then before thanks to his falling impact.

  An 'Ompf!' came mumbled below him. Effectively made the young boy frozen in place. Pupils shrinking as dread began to crawl.

  He fell asleep while someone is here? Did someone forced entry? Is it an intruder?

  Jiwoo nearly use his awaken ability due to his fight instinct, only for it to be flushed away once hearing a seemingly familiar voice. "Careful now...." 

  The voice greeted him is gravely deep to be described, although familiar in a sense of way. Though the voice is much deeper and rather gruff. Gazing up slowly, Jiwoo met Seojun's eyes.

  Oh.....

  WAIT-

  "Seojun-ssi??!!" 

  "Yeah, yeah, Good morning to you too kid" The man before him gave his signature grin that only made things feels much worse.

   "I- I-??!! What--!!!" 

  Seeing the younger stuttering mess whilst trying to comprehend the situation, Seojun could only hold in his laughter. 

  That is because he realise Casein has been watching him for a long, long time. That being said, Casein pours out pure murderous energy, perhaps his plan on getting along with Kayden has terribly ended.

   "Breath Jiwoo, its all okay, nothing's wrong here" Seojun could heard Kayden swearing him down to hell for saying that.

   "I- I- I'm sorry??? Wha-" Stuttering a red mess, Jiwoo only then realised they are floating. His eyes widen upon the sight, freezing in place once more.

  Jiwoo.EXE. Has shut down.

"Oh, thats just my ability Jiwoo-ah....Here, see?" Seojun noticed the younger confused state, deciding it would do him favour to undone his technique. Manipulating both weight returning them back to normal as they safely land back to earth

  Meanwhile, the younger had snapped out of trance, with the help of his feet coming in contact with the floor.

  It took sometime for the younger to give responses, along with visible thumping sound that just kept going and going by the bed. Casein is getting impatient seeing his student in the hands of another threat. HIs tail thumping the bed loudly.

  Kayden has always reminded Jiwoo not to get close yet here he is, hugging the man tightly not letting go even after meeting the ground!!. This damned foolish fool!!

  Minutes went by in silence. Before then Jiwoo move his gaze towards Seojun with beaming eyes that clearly praising the older in a silent mannerism. 

  The look on Jiwoo's face remind him of an excited puppy. He would have cooed and spoiled the younger if it wasn't for Casein out of no where jumping on him.

  Fortunately he managed to balanced out his gravity with a little help of his power, though the problem is, Casein's sharp claws are just inches away from his face, and the aura has become a lot worse then before.

  Casein's claws are stopped thanks to his ability, although he knew better not to provoke further, Kayden could easily break free from his grasp. And that he did.

  "OH SHITT-"

  "KAYD- CASEIN NO!!!"

- 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 -

   Shuddering, Seojun could only pray for his life to die in peace, instead of dying a horrible death by Kayden's wrath.

  He really didn't know what he did wrong, other then leaving trails of his power inside the cat's body or what he did by checking Casein's health without permission. One would say he severely breached someone's privacy and personal space.

  Humming, Seojun gaze onwards, as the greenery meet welcomes his gaze. "Huh.....Did he know?"

  As mentioned, Seojun realised what had happened, the cause of Casein's unconsciousness that  is. 

   Kayden's abilities were never revealed to its fullest capacities, therefor he may have known why he fainted, or fell asleep.

   The said man himself has shown to be exceedingly acknowledgeable in terms of Awakened one's world. He knew many people's techniques and how to handle them. 

  Even managed to made Jiwoo grew stronger in just a short period of time under his guidance. That made it clear Kayden knows his things and his way around.

   "Huftt...Man I messed up!!" The main complained to himself, fingers tangling between his hair, ruffling a heap to vent his embarrassments.

   "Arghh!!!" 

  Stomping, the man hurriedly left the outer side of the academy. Having an urge just to throw himself into his bed and wail about his foolishness.

================

  "Good morning everyone!!" 

  A chorus of greetings be met, nodding along as they welcome the young man who has cheshire-like grin displaying.

  Seojun's in all his glory seems much brighter then usual. The young man has always been friendly and carefree in his time of staying here.

  The instructor has seen him walking with imaginary sparkles or comforting breeze that just follows. It may sound rather exaggerating, but it is what it is.

  Stepping into the group Seojun began to converse with few Instructor, including MIR's instructor. Seojun had almost forgotten the fact Miyoung Ko had requested to see Jiwoo's performance regarding controlling an animal.

  Bless Suhan who had send him a notice about this certain event. That man is a blessing truly. Seojun could only wish him all the fortunes in silence.

  Although despite his merry spirits, the young man covertly shield his dreading fear. The said young man successfully does them, concealing the sweat, trembling hands and jelly-alike legs.

   He didn't visit Jiwoo after running out of his dorm yesterday, only sending cat treats through a staff in hopes it could ease Kayden's anger. He gave away the most high rated cat treats that he posses as of current.

  Along with healthy treats for Jiwoo with one apology letter. He had stated honestly by the fact he is hesitant to visit due to Casein's hostility towards him, effectively hiding his cowardice that 100% didn't pass Kayden's observant instincts.

   Seojun could only weep in misery.

  "Ah...Good morning teachers" Timid, soft voice call them all in greetings. Some of the said teachers return the boy's greetings. Seojun himself does the same, although kept his distance seeing Casein just fuming in anger whilst sitting beside Jiwoo a step behind.

  That man, is really is a menace. 

   The cat's eyes seems to glow under the bright lights, giving him an eerie effect that certainly sends goosebumps on Seojun's lower back. 

  Stammering a sigh as he felt soft tingles crept up and left just as fast as it appears. A hand rested on his hips, letting others to cram around Jiwoo for further inspection on the boy's familiar.

  "So....This is the cat you can communicate with?" Miyoung Ko from MIR was the one who broke the silence that fell upon them.

 There isn't much to say other then the fact they are quite shocked to see their expectations are far different then what they expected.

  "Yeah..."

  "And his specialty is combat?"

"Yes Ma'am!" 

  "He can make this fight?......"

   Seojun needed full on energy to stop himself from smacking Siyeon Seong to the ground as veins pop on his forehead and few flexed along his forearms. He had rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt, therefor showing them flex well. 

  Fortunately, the teachers are far too focused with Jiwoo and Casein to witness him. While he had stayed behind not wanting to get his face scratched, or worse electrocuted by Kayden for what happened yesterday.

  Regardless of Siyeon's honest comment, he wouldn't blame them if they feel strange about this whole situation, given a stout cat is in a combat field? Never seen that before have they?

  Huffing a sigh, Seojun choose to approach the training's set-up area if he recall them correctly. This won't take a long time. Because other then attending today's event, he has another thing to do in his agenda.

  ==================

  BAAM!!!!

    The room goes silent, other then hissing noises and grumbling meows echoed throughout the room. 

  Siyeog Seong lay on the ground, pathetically curled up as blood flush down from both of his nostrils. None of the teachers made a move to come to Siyeon's aid. Far gone from shock they all experienced.

  So the stout cat can really be used for combat huh.

    At that, Seojun took his cue to leave.

  Of course before taking a full observation notes and a picture of Siyeong's face for fun purposes only.  Seojun had took a task to write a documentary of today's event and send it to the principal. 

  Usually it would be a staff to report things towards the Don, but Seojun had proposed the idea himself, finding them more convenient since he was going to keep the data for himself.

  Looking up, he sees Casein has finally settled, although his tail is still swishing up and down with loud thumps. While the instructor still seems to be surprised, not believing their eyes.

  Eh...It won't be a problem if I just leave right?... Humming a silent tune, Seojun wonders and goes over his thoughts.

    Coming into a conclusion, he decides to leave the premises. Someone will take Siyeong to the infirmary, and so it wouldn't be much of a problem to overly concerned about.

  Walking away, Seojun made his way outside the gym. Opting to use super speed with no one to witness him go.

  This way, it can saves tricks up in his sleeves whenever a fight happened including him. While not giving an opponent much information about how he fights or the usage of his ability. 

  Although he is sure such information about him are probably floating around underground, ready for anyone to take with a high price of course. What kind of person would sell his information for such a low amount of cash?

 That would be a mock to his face.

  "Excuse me, Principal" With a profesional smile, Seojun welcome himself after a permission from Seongik.

  Closing the door as he approach Han Seongik who gave him a curt nod. "Here is the report about Jiwoo's recent Test" The young man says, handing over a dark coloured tab politely.

 Taking the tab, Seongik began to skim through the data Seojun had wrote in quite a speedy move. Only then his eyes stopped after a minute or so. Seojun would bet thousands that his article has caught Seongik's attention.

  "Mr. Seong got injured while testing...A student named Jiwoo Seo?" Seongik's words came out breathy at the end, finding them rather strange that such a strong person could be easily taken down.

  "Yes that is true, Principal. The animal he is able to control shows impressive fighting skill" With confidence, the young man confirms the principal's question, along with praising the said young student.

  Seongik moves his gaze back onto the tab after hearing the younger's explanation, eyes holds blooming curiosity towards the young student.

 "I......I see.....Very well then, thank you for you're hard work, you may leave." Shaking his head, Seongik sighed as the old man rubs his temple. How absurd.

"Thank you for your time, have a good day Principal!" Brightly, the young man parts away with a gleeful expression. He did not misses the way Seongik's hands reach the table below, and he guesses the old man must be calling a staff over.

  Everything is going according to Seojun's plan, and the said young man is absolutely pleased by the fact itself.

  Thats one off the list! One more to go!!

===================

    Bright, and unyielding.

  Thats how he would describe the how the sun would be like. 

   It is somewhat pleasing, he thinks. Sitting there on his bed, knees to his chest, arms rested on top of them whilst his back leans into pillows that were neatly stacked behind him to cushion the wooden head rest.

  Its been said, he had slept for three days. Today is the second day he awoke with discomfort constantly crawling like a clingy koala.

   Dense sigh left the young boy's chapped lips, as his head lolled back into the pillow. Slowly tilting to the side where he could gaze into the outer side of his room.

  It looked so sunny. It is only around ten in the morning, it made sense why it would be so bright. It gave him an impression of something energetic, cheery, and welcoming.

  Every time he stood outside the confines of space, he would look up and see how bright the skies looks like. It never failed to made the young boy to wonder. Has it always been this bright?

  Everything about it, is just Blazing. So bright and barely yield, unless the time comes where it'll dawn upon the world.

  It always left gracefully in its trails. The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground, The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun.

  That is how he remembers the sundown.

  He thinks they look astonishing, yet so infuriating for him to gaze at. The sight itself always create a frown upon his features. 

 Where he'll left without another thought nor glances. Turning back where he'd met with dead of the night.

  It may dawn in the horizon, but he knows well that the sun will shine brightly in all of its prestige elsewhere. Leaving darkness in its wake, before then coming back just as yesterday.

  He'd be petty if he admit by the fact he feels jealously by a fucking sun. For they always shine wherever they are, and continually will be Everlasting .

  Groaning in distaste, the young boy threw his blanket away hardly, coming into wake as he walks towards the bathroom.

  He had taken few days off, in reason to rest his injured body that greatly disappoint him and numerous others.

 Numerous would be an understatement. The pressure is all omnipresent and invisible to one's mere eyes. Only insiders would know.

  Insiders like him does. The report of him defeated by a mere unaffiliated Awakened one that has recently been discovered has surely reach all of the clan's ears. Specially the head of that said clan. 

  One of the clan's higher ups had told him so. Wishing him to be better. And be stronger. All he could do was nod at the higher up's statement, similar to an obedient dog he is.

  "Tsk....How am I supposed to be stronger like this" Muttering sentences that barely can be heard other then himself. Incorrectly mumbles, hands shaken by the thought. 

  The young boy's fell into a daze, as he stares off into his reflection.

  And he swore, that reflection of him gave a sinister sneer. Only for it to vanish the second he blinked.

  Bitting his lips in frustration, Sucheon harshly threw away the used towel into a wooden basket, leaving his dorm's bathroom once shutting the lights off.

   Proceeding into wearing something pleasant, as he began to fall into a slow pace. Where he'd train his energy core until sundown, getting dinner before back to sleeping.

  And repeat. Till he is deemed fine enough to participate again.

    Finishing his food, the young boy leaves the plates by its wooden tray neatly placed outside his door for a staff to picked them up.

  Prepping up onto his bed, sitting crossed legged. He had set the atmosphere just awhile ago.

  Be it dimly lit up room with a comfortable frigid temperature. He finds them far more effective for his focus and tranquility state of his mind whenever this setting is in place. 

  And he could only hopes it would do the same just as before.

  Although it seems to turn just the opposite side of what he hopes for. 

  He could feel the roughness of his own energy, unfocused and quivering. For whatever reason it is, he couldn't get it together.

  It always work whenever he sets them just as this. Leaving a curtain open by the guest room. Ah yes.....that must be it, he had left them untended.

  Scrambling off the bed, he hurriedly went over and shut the curtains, leaving few sunlight to seep through its cracks. As the room grows more darker and perhaps more colder then before.

  The young boy prep himself on his bed again, trying once more. Though closing the curtains doesn't seem to help with his wavering energy.

  It still feels the same and barely changed anything. Frowning, he left the bed yet again. Standing by the guest room as he survey the room.

  Perhaps it is too cold. 

  Huh..... Tilting his head, the boy turned to the side, seeing the air conditioner control. The AC is a ceiling cassette air conditioner, therefor the remote is just some kind of tablet that is planted into the wall.

  Hurriedly, the young boy approached the control and began to set the temperature to be much warmer then before.

  He hopes this will changed something. Although that doesn't seems to be the case, yet again. 

   Sucheon's hand ruffled his hair in frustration with a scowl as he groaned. This is getting no where...Fuck.

   Getting into position once again, he could only suck it all up. If it doesn't work, then so be it. He'll just have to deal with it until the time where it will work once more.

  Maybe its all due to his injuries that made him uncomfortable that has resulted him unable to focus. Yeah.....Thats must be it, what else could it be more.

  Shutting his eyes, Sucheon let his energy run rampant. Constantly wavering as he does so.

    It wasn't long before he fell into a rhythm, the quivering of his energy has lessen by bits as of late. Although it won't be enough even for practice. Its never enough.

  Sucheon find himself stopping once opening his eyes, feeling the temperature become much colder then before, he is sure it wasn't like this.

 Sighing, he decided this will be all for now. He'd continue later. Maybe he just need to settle his mind before continuing.

  Slowly, the young boy moves and began to rose away from his bed, preferring to rest by the couch that gave the exact comfort as his own bed as he plop onto them.

  Sucheon's body bounces slightly, settling on the couch comfortably as he could. Powering up a mobile device, he inspected the shown time. Stating it to be [01:21 PM] in the afternoon.

  Sighing, the young boy tossed away his phone. Shuffling for a better position, with a pillow that he brought unconsciously, although now he didn't regret bringing the pillow.

  An arm rested behind Sucheon's head, as he prop the pillow on top of his body, his other arm sling over and gripped the edge of the pillow. His position imitating of hugging something that lay on top.

  He lay there motionlessly, except for the occasional rising and falling motion that came from his breathing. 

  The room dimly lit, having the settings from earlier and not changing them just yet. Soft golden glow emits by the room's front door, being it the only source of light that Sucheon left on.

  Although strangely, it still feels somewhat haunting. Bitter cold. Unlike how he finds comfort in them with previous days and times.

  Sucheon worn dark sweatpants accompanied by loose fitting white shirt that is much larger then his own slim anatomy.

  I shouldn't have worn this shirt.....Fucking hell its cold..The young boy choose to growl at his own thought rather then changing his clothing. 

  And he is much more content to continue laying down with a hollow pillow to accompany him in his misery.

  Staring at the ceiling above, Sucheon drew his eyes shut. And he be met with a familiar darkness that he is so familiar with.

Sfx: Knock Knock Knock!!!

   Loud and hurried.

That what has Sucheon jolted out from the couch, landing onto the ground with a harsh thump that seemingly to stop whoever knocking outside.

  Perhaps they have heard the loud thud.

  Of course they do. They all always do.

    "Who the hell-" Muttering his complaints, the young boy sat up as a hand went to rub his now blooming red cheek that had unfortunately took a harsh land.

  Groaning with rising anger, he without waiting for another moment, stood up and stomp his way towards the door. Ready to gave them an earful for what they've did. They could've just ring the door bel instead of banging on his door!!

  What kind of fucking idiot-

   "Seojun-ssi?!!"

  Gaping at the young attractive man, who stood infront of Sucheon's dorm without a look of giving cares to the world with a wide grinning face that adorn with features.

  Sucheon really want to punch the older. That grin looks ridiculous the more he saw them. Though a part of him doesn't.   

   "Good afternoon! I see you're looking great then ever Sucheon-ah!!" A goofy grin began to bloomed, and possibly became much more wider then before. Sucheon never thought it was possible.

  "What??? What are you even doing here?!" He spoke, irritated. A finger pointed towards the older accusingly, refusing to be nicer as per usual. Despite the constant warning inside his mind that persuade him to toned down his rash behaviour.

  Seojun here has warned him a few couple of times, it can be counted with all ten fingers of course. Nothing new, just some same old warning to respect elders.

  The older himself had stated, "its fine if you don't respect an elder. Although I would prefer you'd be respectful to those who respect you, wouldn't be only fair for you to do the same?"

  Those words still wanders around occasionally, the meaning itself can be said something as respecting someone that respects you. And not giving respects towards those who doesn't shown the same regard as you do.

  He liked the way Seojun says it, and he certainly wouldn't mind to hear more of what the older think of this world.

   Seojun point a finger to himself, tilting to the side as he respond to Sucheon's question "Me?? Shouldn't it be obvious?" 

  "Hah!? What are you implying at?" Stubbing a finger to the older's chest, the force itself could push an ordinary human few steps back, although Seojun is a different case as mentioned.

    Shaking his head in disappointment [He isn't] As a hand went up to dramatically touch his forehead. "Aigooo, this kid..." 

    Gaping his mouth in disbelief. How could this man calls him kid!! Their age aren't that far!! "Hey!!! I'm not a kid! I'm a teenager!"

  With a smug look to his face, Seojun retort back with another remark. "Same old thing, kiddo" Patting Sucheon's head as if the younger didn't try to scratch him.

  The said hands were stopped by Seojun's gyrokinesis ability that held Sucheon's hand in place, barely moving an inch.

  The older could only laugh half-heartily at the sight of Sucheon struggling to cancel Seojun's power thats being strongly employ at him. 

 "You indecent bastard! Let go of my arms right now!!" 

  "Demanding as always! Great to know you are lively as ever!"  Grinning like his usual self, the older annul his usage, resulting Sucheon who wasn't expecting the sudden move to fall backwards and land on his bottom.

  Striking a somewhat electric wave to his upper body. Thankfully it isn't serious enough to endanger his mobile movement, having to manage cushion his fall with few steps aback before completely falling.

  "Oh.....My bad, oppsie!" Rushing in, the older crouch down in front of Sucheon who's recovered from the fall and currently dealing with the growing pains.

  "Damn right it is.....Haaaah" Airy breath slipped the younger's mouth, a hand rubbing just above his tail bone where the throb mostly be evident. 

  Not to mention how his body still ache from previous competition, despite bedridden for days prior. This fall only add his pain once more, spiking up as his body, barely could prevent a shudder.

  He won't allow a moment of weakness be shown.

   This however, failed In the eyes of beholder where Seojun noticed everything. Had he seen the way Sucheon's frown deepen, bitten lips that grew redder in colour of blood and adverted eyes that stray anywhere from his gaze.

  Sucheon avoids the older gaze to hide, not that he could in the first place. Seojun's is far more attentive then he could have known about the older.

  It may have because of how the older acted childish, calling it a man-child. All bright and sometimes stupidly bright. Giving him the impression of someone careless and ignorant at times that had prevail how Seojun truly is .

   The sharp gaze of Seojun goes unnoticed. His narrowed dark cloudy eyes stays over Sucheon's fluster face, taking a fleeting study of his junior's behaviour.

   Before then he exhale loudly for Sucheon to hear. Tilting his head away in a playful mannerism. 

  "Hey whats with that look huh?" This time, Sucheon's voice is much tamer, with a slight shake that is barely visible unless be heard closely.

  "Hmmm....Don't mind it, also...You're room is really cold, aren't you cold? That shirt seems thin you know" 

  Huh.....what's with him this time.  Pushing away his suspicion, Sucheon chose to answer. "Not really, its fine to me" A hand dismissively waved away to Seojun's enquiry.

  Missing few beats, Sucheon felt himself suddenly lifted into the air, no longer could he feel his own weight from the obvious lack of gravity that send his mind into spiral.

  "H-huh??? Hey!!" 

  Hushing the younger, a hand rose in front of Sucheon, as the said boy stared with panicked and confused eyes. Seeing the hand made a pushing motion, sending him to float back towards the guest room.

  His movements are still adjustable, although he still felt the vague restriction that Seojun's cherry-red aura emits.

   Sucheon has been put in such situation, at that, he could break away from them in short amount of time given. Although it doesn't seem to be the case.

  Seojun's power are much more difficult to cancel then he thought. The more he fights them, the more restricted his movement becomes. 

  The young boy could only growl in disdain. Drowning the need to hiss due to his injuries that affected by the restraint, they don't hurt much but still evident. Just what is he planning to do?!

  "Aigoo, just how much do you detest me? Here I thought we were getting close Sucheon-ah" Velvety voice enter Sucheon's hearing, snapping his head towards the door's entrance where he sees the said man had closed the door and taken his shoes off.

  The said young man approached the younger with ease, hands in pockets with nonchalant expression, evidently ignoring the fact he's restraining someone.

  "Now, now. There is no need for death staring me, I don't have any bad intentions you know!?" The tone of his voice are more of teasing then reassuring. Not that the said man cares much.

  Sucheon clicked his tongue just to spite the man. Huffing in anger whilst crossing his hands and looked away.

  At that, Seojun took it as a sign. Silently commanded his power, letting the younger float lower, with Sucheon's head reach his shoulder length. The young boy had crossed his legs, and that came in handy.

  Seojun on the other hand made the said boy to float before him, inspecting Sucheon's body seeing fresh bandages by the neck, and arms that reach out from Sucheon's white loose fitting shirt.

  There were still some scratches by his face, bruises by his lips and face. Knuckles stain in purple and blue. There is something dull about Sucheon, and they way he act gave it all away.

  Seojun is so thankful for all the lessons he learnt back then. Only then he could interpret Sucheon's body language.

 Nevertheless, he asked. "Do you still feel hurt? Your injuries I meant"

   Looking towards the older, Sucheon could only see how the older idle expression, there is no pity in his eyes. And that is an acceptable thing, he doesn't need pity.  "....They're healing fine"

  "Thats not the answer I want but alright, if you insist." Seojun's snarky answer Sucheon's frown deepens.

 "Tsk, whats up with you today huh?"

  "I don't understand what you mean"

  "......You're acting strange Seojun-ssi"

  "Hmmmmmmm, am I? I feel like I don't though?" Tilting his head to the side, a finger pointed to himself, Seojun prefers to act dumb. He knows how strange he acts now days.

  "Tch, never mind it- Oi-- What are you-!!!?"

    Sucheon wasn't expecting the older to use such grimy tricks! That being said, he feels his own body unravel from his previous position.

  Seojun barely have the need to move a finger to control his ability, as he already mastered them long ago under the pressuring training placed by both of his father and teacher. Constantly his brother appear in his trainings too.

  Hyun-woo had taught him equally the same as his father and teacher, letting the younger to test few techniques that is deemed safe enough for him to take. That gave Seojun a satisfactory visuals of how to handle and perfected his techniques.

  Their frequent spars too, helped his development to grow faster then expected. Going all out on each other in spacial space without a worry of destroying their beloved country. Effectively learning how to indulge in fights and better usage of techniques of their abilities.

  This, barely a quarter of what he mastered. 

  Sucheon float in front of him, sprawl out. Legs far apart as his arms hung by his sides, unmoving,

  "I still see you hurting Sucheon-ah" Gently, the man smiled. It looks rather eerie then what Sucheon would see often. And that made him uneasy, Seojun has really been acting strange as of late.

  "So! Let me ask you again!! Are you still hurt? Sucheon

  Ah......The said boy froze in his place, eyes locked with the older's face. Smilling brightly, with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. His expression feels much more stern and rather threatening. 

  Sucheon always recognize a warning when there is one. 

   "I-....Mn, my body still hurts.." Nodding, the boy hums as he gave in into defeat. There is no point in fighting the older when they could see through his lies.

   In response, the older gave a smile that is far more genuine and soft. Satisfied with Sucheon's honest answer.

   The young boy could really use some help, elsewhere he can foolishly die one day because of refusing help from others.

  "Alright then, would you allow me to do a little trick? It won't hurt I promise!" Cheerily cheeky, Seojun lean in far too close to Sucheon's comfort. His current behaviour is exactly just how it usually be.

  "Urgh....Whatever! Its not like you'll listen anyway"

  "Ehh? I always back off when someone told me no! I'm not a horrible person Sucheon-ah"

  "Yeah....sure" The boy's voice became much more smaller, giving the older a glare, hinting for the other to proceed with his given consent. Crossing his arms, although he couldn't move his legs, or say he isn't allowed to shut them.

  Seojun on the other hand felt Sucheon's growing discomfort. He does have to admit the position seems tad bit strange, he wouldn't blame Sucheon for it. 

  What Seojun intended is to drew the younger close to him, only then his technique will work wonders. And so, he needed Sucheon to cling onto him similar to how a koala would.

  Rolling his shoulder back, Seojun released a technique flow. The energy emits from him slowly, invisible to one's vision but it can be felt if anyone pay close attention. 

  Taking steps forward, Seojun did not miss how Sucheon's body tensed.

  A muffled gasp left Sucheon's mouth, as he's held in the older's embrace. The boy felt Seojun's movement, rearranging him to be much more closer as possibly it can be.

  That made his head rest by its cheek on the older's chest, his body dangerously glued to the older's, spreading warmth that effectively chased the bitter cold away. 

  His legs were directed on the older's waist, tighten the grip by his legs to prevent from falling. Although he doubt the older would let him fall if it were to happened.

  Sucheon's crossed arms are the only one that made distance between two males that confine themselves in this 'trick' that Seojun wanted to show him.

  I shouldn't have agreed, this is ridiculous!! Shuffling in spot, he began to grumble in distaste. 

     Sucheon's protest died inside his throat. He didn't know why, all he knows is, this feels pleasant. Far too welcoming to his liking.

  Or perhaps Seojun's warmth that made him putty. The scent of juniper is clear, along with wisp of light sweetness of rose.

  The scent itself made his muscle goes lax, having inhaling them in large quantity. It send his mind blissfully to cloud nine. If it wasn't for his trained senses, Sucheon is sure he would be lost in daze.

  He'd have to thank his teacher for all of their hard work, he could really use them now. "What the fuck- Whats this..."

  "Just a little something I've been working on, nothing else"

  "huh???"

    Retorting a giggle, the older reach out his hand right behind Sucheon's ear, as the young boy felt a rush of air gently brush against his neck. He is unable to see what had happened, although Sucheon is confident the older took something using gyrokinesis. "Here, look" 

 Separating themselves, the older took two steps back whilst letting the younger floats freely without any restrictions. Proceeding to hold an object that he seems to thrilled to show off about.

  A small circular mirror is held right in front Sucheon's face. The mirror itself was the one that created that small breeze, and was placed beside his bed by the nightstand. It has seem thats where it came from.

  Ignoring everything else, the younger began to inspect his features as requested. And sure enough he began to see what Seojun had meant.

  The bruises by his face slowly and steadily disperse as he inspected himself. In disbelief, he just have to check them out closer. Grabbing the mirror hastily that he almost dropped them.

  Sucheon brings the mirror closer to one bruise that hurt terribly and has been a nuisance in trying to sleep them off. Only to see it slowly fades, from purple, to red, pink, then finally his skin colour.

   He will be a liar if that isn't impressive.

  "How did you-" He is fully aware by the fact Awakened healer exist, though he never saw nor heard anything about Seojun being able to heal in terms of ability. 

  The IN's family are vastly known for their admirable and astounding achievements. Many had started from their older generations, up until the latest one, that being said, Seojun's parents.

  There are files of what Seojun, and Hyun-woo has done being recorded from time to time. With Hyun-woo newly taking the lead of IN'CORP and has been doing rather well-off then before. Although the said man has many rumours circling around him that has yet to be verified.

  Same goes for Seojun who has few unverified hearsay. The IN always has them, specially for new and young generations. 

  Although the report about them being talented has been long proved by showing multiple accomplishment starting from their school till finished. Participating in multiple competitions and school activities as an active student.

   And so, him being talented in many aspect are to be seen as normal. Although a healer? Seojun is known not for those type of Awakener.

    Snapping out from his train of thoughts, Sucheon gave the older a look for answers "Mhmm, I know. Kinda weird isn't it?" 

   Nonchalant as usual. And it did not satisfied his curiosity over things as to what had happened minutes ago. "But-"

 "Shh! Atatata!!" Pushing a finger to towards the younger's lip as he successfully shut the younger up from any further complaints or questions. 

  "Thats gonna be questions for another day, for now, we'll stick with one question! You were wondering how I was able to heal you correct?" A nod to confirm Seojun's statement is send by Sucheon who seems eager to know.

  But does he really? There is no harm in knowing how Seojun was able to heal his wounds right? Despite the reputation, the IN family kept quiet regarding their own, many information are kept confidential.

  They only release general biography of each member inside the IN's family. Many of their information was found from eye witnesses, rumours, or bought from dark markets that sells them for hefty prices.

  Wouldn't that mean knowing Seojun's newfound ability can be considered....What? illegal?

   Is it really alright for him to know about the man's new ability? Would it cost him more? What will be the consequences of knowing so?? Would Baekdu be affected if words gets out because of him?

  Sucheon doesn't want to know.

  "I can hear you thinking all the way from here, thats enough". Sucheon certainly, did not wince.

"Ahm....sorry" Sucheon's gaze scanned away from the elder's whilst crossing both arms. He opted ignore whatever its all about.

  The older hums, voice vibrating throughout the room as Sucheon's grip only tighten.

  "No one will know about this, so! Don't worry too much!! Its not like someone will hunt you down for this right?" 

  "Tsk....I'd rather not" 

  The older man gave an exaggerated reply to Sucheon's rejection. Crying on his knees by the corner of the room as Sucheon watched with confusion and wished he wasn't here.

  Seojun was so excited to let people know about his newfound ability! Only for him to be rejected full on. Oh how cruel the world is indeed.

  "You are exaggerating this....Stop it, you look ridiculous" Being unable to stand the older's antics, Sucheon has no other choice but to try and comfort Seojun. Although he isn't the best in that department.

  Not that it'll kill him for trying. "Why did I even thought you'd be some sort of wise old man when you clearly act like a foolish moron"

  Seojun looks at Sucheon in the eyes. His eyes became beady doe. It remind Sucheon of chibi characters that are crying in all of their adorable glory.

  "Thats so mean!! What did I say about elders hah!?? You hurt my feelings!!" A fist to his chest as the man keeled over, faking his cry.

  Sucheon must admit, this ridiculous man-child can be humorous in its own way. Albeit annoying with all of his antics.

  Regardless, he does have a liking to this man-child. Bright and unyielding.

  The said man himself just always seems to smile whenever he found Seojun wandering around the Academy. 

  "Good Morning!" He smiles.

"Good afternoon! I see you're looking great then ever Sucheon-ah!!" He grinned, that count as smiles right?

"Demanding as always! Great to know you are lively as ever!" The man smiled again. Brightly at that.

 Seojun smiles are often bright, so bright. Could smiles be this radiant? And why did he smile so much? Does it not hurt his face to do such?

  Or perhaps that is just how he is. Similar to Jiwoo who has bright and friendly aura wherever he goes.

  Sucheon would never know. Nor does he planned to know, he prefers seeing the man be this bright, just like the sun itself.

Released: 11-JUN-2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.1K 16
Word Count: 44.3k+ Min Seok had a bittersweet past that he intended to move away from, to finally live his own life. Though he was in his last year o...
1.8K 86 8
Just whatever I feel like writing about Eleceed basically! Some dark topics (TW will be included) but mostly on the happier side :)
464 15 11
We all read and admire Jiwoo's adventure entering the awakened world with his mentor Kayden. But what if it weren't just those two? What if Jiwoo had...
9.6K 702 30
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...