A Demon's Punishment(Naruto v...

By Astral_TheZodiac

''Y/N-chan! Look! Look! I'm a ninja now''- Naruto ''Shisui said he's going on a mission again, Y/N''- Sasuke ... More

1. Reborn, Naruto's personal bodyguard
2. Annoying
3. Anbu, Clingy Sasuke
4. Fangirls, The kiss
5.Y/N Nara The Right Hand
Mini Scenario
Mini Scenarios
Mini Scenarios
6. Subaku no Gaara,..........
Little things
7. Annoyance
N/A
Top or Bottom? Loud or Quiet?
Soft Cheeks
announcement🦊
Another Announcement🦊
9.Temporary Hokage
10.A day off
11. The chunin exams
12.The shifter
Announcement
announcement

8. Training...........

5.4K 215 73
By Astral_TheZodiac

You watch while standing in front of the genins and bridge builder in a defensive manner as Kakashi battled Zabuza with water clones.

You can smell the scent of fear as Sakura and Tazuna are shaking. Sasuke and Naruto was letting out the sane scent but its weak compared to Sakura and Tazuna's.

You shifted your stance as you got ready to exchange with Kakashi. His chakra was decreasing fast and the scent of his tiredness hit you.

Kakashi silently panted as Zabuza blocked the kunai with Kurokiribocho? You kinda forgot what the swords name was and why in absolute fuck was it long?!

Zabuza suddenly kicked Kakashi to the water earning shouts from the team. Zabuza was quick to perform water prison.

Kakashi groaned as he got up from the dirty ground, wait ground. Wasn't he kicked towards the water.

''Sensei?"

''If your here then who's........ Y/N!!''

Inside the water prison was you instead of Kakashi, Zabuza blink before letting out a cackle.

''If I known you would have switch with him I would've done it in the beginning''

Sasuke and Naruto were shaking in anger, Sakura is getting more worried and scared. Kakashi looked pissed and Tazuna is ready to shit his pants.

Nose twitched aggressively as the scent of vanilla entered you nostril. Your mouth began to water, another marechi and the scent of vanilla was flooding your senses.

You have to get rid of them fast or else you'll go beserk. Your hand were put together as you aggressively and quickly did the signs.

Zabuza's eyes widen as you peform handsigns inside the water prison. Kakashi readied to book it with the genins and Tazuna, he knows that jutsu and they are about to get fucked if they don't move.

''A-ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

''WATER STYLE: TSUNAMI!"

Taking a deep breath as water  was getting in your mouth almost drying it, you released it and let the water fill prison.

It burst hitting Zabuza who choked on water and Team 7 was swept away as you let out all of the water you have just taken in.

Haku jumped down from the tree as he worriedly went to Zabuza. You looked around for team 7 seeing them sprawled to the floor eyes spiral as they're K.Od.

Haku  watched as you flickered towards your team. The latter teleported away as you teleported to Tazuna's home.

''How troublesome........''

____________________________

Kakashi groaned as his head was pounding, he put a hand on his throbbing head as he sat up from the floor.

He opened his eye and saw you tending Naruto. His throat was felt dry as he swallowed his saliva just to lessen the dryness of his throat.

''Here drink this, it has painkillers in it''

You said as you hold the small gourd up to his lips pulling his mask down. Kakashi let the water go down his throat and cleared his throat the dryness disappearing, you pulled his mask up to cover his face knowing how concious he is even though his face was pretty.

''What happened?"

The silverette asked as he let you lay him down back to the futon. He listened how Zabuza was still alive after they were passed out due to the jutsu.

''You'll have to rest first before training the idiots''

He watched as you stand up and leave the room probably to get some food for him since his team was still sleeping.

''Morning or should I say afternoon''

You said in a simple manner as you drink your tea without a single care. Tazuna is pale as paper when he recieve the news of Zabuza still walking.

Naruto and Sasuke lit up when they saw pizza, morely like Naruto since Sasuke showed it with his eyes only.

''ITADAKIMASU!"

You watched as Naruto devoured one slice while the rest of you eat it decently. You watched as Tazuna's grandson, Inari ate the pizza slowly savoring the taste.

Inari never questioned your presence unlike Naruto and the others. He was drawn to you for some, he doens't know why.

Maybe its because he felt safe and secured when your around. Maybe its the aura your giving off, the big sister vibe maybe? Just maybe.

Inari was cut out of his trance by your voice, Team 7 is to train tommorrow due to Zabuza. He heard groans and whines from the genins but kept quiet not in the mood to put a snarky comment.

Team 7 was resting now as you help Tsunami clean the house and dishes. You gave her some recipes to make which she thank you profusely.

Inari was sitting in the frontyard gazing at the stars. He watched as the stars twinkle in the night sky, he sometimes wish he was a star.

So he can be away from this, to be away from the dangers. Sleep was calling to him as he let out a yawn, his head started to tilt to the side.

He was fast asleep as he slowly lay on the ground. You went to where he was, Inari was peacefully sleeping on the grassy ground not minding the grassblades poking his ear and cheek.

You gently picked up the sleeping boy before heading inside, Tsunami took Inari from your arms and put him in bed.

You went to where Kakashi is sleeping as the three genins are sharing a room. You opened the door and head inside locking it from behind you not wanting Naruto to sleep on top of you again.

You love Naruto but sometimes he can get too clingy like Sasuke but the ravenette only goes to your bed when he had a nightmare.

Kakashi is currently reading his porn book while his back was pressed to the thick wall of the room. You don't know why Tsunami's house's wall was sound proof.

Heading to the bathroom connected to the said room you went in and do your business. Kakashi can hear the running water as he continued to read his new volume of porn he bought before leaving the village.

The sound of running water was turned off, he heard rustling of clothes before you came out. A towel on your wet hair that you started to dry, Kakashi's gaze was on you as he put his book down.

You sat on your futon still drying your hair when a pair of calloused yet soft and gentle hands grab your towel and started drying your hair for you.

You let out a sigh as you let Kakashi do the work,  by the time Kakashi's done your head was on his chest. You were already asleep, your breathing silent.

The silverette chuckled to himself as he tucked you in your futon. He pushed a strand of hair away from your face, he kissed your forehead and went to his futon.

It was dead in the middle of the night when you smelled a scent of discomfort oozing from the door. You got up from your futon and opened the door, Sasuke stood there shaken.

You blinked before sighing and opening the door wide for the male to enter. Sasuke went to your futon and curled under the blanket waiting for you.

This was the third time this week, Sasuke has been getting nightmares lately. He would come knocking on your bedroom window eyes puffy and red, it became a habit to let your window closed but not locked so he could enter.

Closing the door you headed to your futon and layed beside Sasuke who buried his face on the crook of your neck. You wrapped an arm around him and pulled the male closer.

You cooed the male softly as Sasuke slowly drifted to sleep while safe in your embrace.  You sighed as you close your eyes and soon following Sasuke to deep slumber.

You just gonna have to deal with Naruto's whining tommorrow morning. But for now you'll just go to sleep.

Sasuke woke up in your futon alone, he is not surprised but Kakashi was. What was the Uchiha doing in your futon, he won't get an answer with Sasuke since the boy kept to himself.

They heard your voice call from downstairs accompanied by the scent of freshly cooked food. Naruto pouted when he and Sakura saw Sasuke exit the room you and Kakashi are sharing.

Sakura kept her head down as a defeated sigh left her lips, Kakashi spared a glance in her direction before heading down stairs. Everyone sat on th dining table and began to eat.

''After we eat were going to train, clear?"

Kakashi leaned back in his chair as he got a 'yes' from the genins. The three are so adamant in knowing what he looked like but got distracted by you.

The dirty dishes are in the sink cleaned by you and now your drying it with the help of Inari. No words are exchange between the two of you just comfortable silence.

You dried your hands with the rag as you look outside the window by Inari's left. Your gonna have to find team 7 to train Sakura in medical ninjutsu.

Ruffling Inari's hair you went outside and follow the scent of team 7. Soon the said team came in to view, Sakura being at the top while Sasuke and Naruto reaching the top but kept slipping much to their dismay.

''Sakura down now and follow me''

You said as you went to find the near water source which was only a few meters away. Sakura was approaching by now, you took out a kunai and threw it at an unsuspecting fish.

Sakura watched a few feet away from you as you took a kunai that was lodged on a fish. You sat by the pond as you presented the fish in front of Sakura who sat in front of you.

Sakura focused her chakra on her hands as a green glow exited her hands, she placed in on the fish but not fully touching. A minute later as the wound began closing the fish suddenly explode in her face.

The pinkette let out a shriek as fish guts went into her face and nose. She cringe in absolute disgust as she hastily cleaned her face with the clear water of the pond.

You somehow who didn't get dirty from the exploding fish threw a kunai to another fish and placed it where you put the first fish.

''You have to concentrate and let your mind feel at peace''

You simply said as you showed her by healing the fish as it sprung back to life. Sakura watched in awe and slight envy as the fish bounced up and down on the grass.

She flinched when you stabbed it and handed it to her, she  hesitant sigh as she continued to try and heal the fish. The fish suddenly exploded again since she added to much chakra.

''This is gonna take a while''

Sasuke and Naruto cringe at the smell coming from Sakura who was covered in fish gut and blood. You shooed her away so she can take a shower while you prepare the table as Tsunami tried the adobo your clone was making.

Quick note from author: Adobo is a philippine dish that is either made of chicken or pork in soy sauce.

Everyone's mouth was watering as they waited for the food to be serve. Sakura came down stairs as soon as you place the food on the table.

''UMAI''

You paused when you heard team 7 uttered that word. A certain fiery headed male came in to your mind.

''Renguko''

You silently whispered as you ate your food, Kakashi looked at you from the corner of his eye.  Who was this Renguko, by your tone it seemed you two are close.

You sighed as you finish your food, Sakura  eyed a certain picture that Inari kept staring at. You watched as Sakura asked about the torn up picture, Inari stormed out as the scent of sorrow and hurt emitted from the boy.

Naruto was heading out making you sigh, atleast they didn't puke a while ago or was it tommorrow. You don't know what will happen in the future anymore as your presence jumbled things up

You just cleaned up the dishes  and deciclded to lounge at the  roof. You hear some conversations going on below you as you kept quiet.

''Naruto and Sasuke are orphans, they only have Y/N''

''Y/N never got to meet her parents, her mother died due to a disease that she somehow hadn't got while her father was unknown''

''She may look young but she's been through a lot a person shouldn't''

''She may be good at hiding it but Y/N is broken and  completely shattered the only thing that is keeping her in line is Naruto and Sasuke''

''So don't worry, your not the only one''

''How troublesome, he became more observant than before, tsk''

Inari: I lost my dad he was killed

Sasuke: I lost mine too he was also killed

Kakashi: Mine killed himself

Naruto and Y/N: Never met them in my entire life

Sakura: Should I get a therapist............

Tazuna: Has your team been always this dark?
______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 105 12
Life here's been pretty good lately, I got a new apartment (since the last one got blown to smitherings), been going on plenty of missions here latel...
373K 10.7K 29
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't want you to be ashamed..." I trailed off, "Your father was very proud of you, and you were in the ANBU...
5.3K 112 11
This is my first ever fic so bear with me😭 When y/n gets a mission from the hokage to go discover more information about these man eating demons...