๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ โ€– ๐’‘. ๐’”...

By strawberryfzz

โdon't follow the sweet voice calling out from the dark or you'll die. โž ____________________________________... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐Ÿ. ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ. ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐†๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿ•. ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ–. ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ—. ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐”๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ?

431 24 67
By strawberryfzz

"I'm sorry yeah please I'd love that if you'd take care of that. No don't wait for me. Yes." Kiarra conversed on the phone while picking up her socks from the ground.

Sunghoon silently watched her with observant eyes. She wasn't doing anything special but it was his habit to scan every action she made. He liked reading every expression of hers. Wondering what she might be thinking at the moment. He wanted to know everything. It was an obvious obsession which he tried to mask with a vacant expression on his face.

"Why did you let him lay in your bed?" Soobin inquired with a raised eyebrow as he sat on the bed.

"Because he isn't feeling well. Also I wanted to ask you if you could bring him to the doctor." Kiarra replied while holding the phone away from her face.

"Just give him some ibuprofen. I bet he's just acting." Soobin replied with an annoyed expression.

"You know I'm right here?" Sunghoon finally spoke up. "You two seem like a married couple talking about their child." He chuckled at his own words but ended up in a cough.

"I'll take him to the doctor on one condition." Soobin talked to Kiarra but it was evident he meant it for Sunghoon since the woman was busy on the phone call.

"What?"  Sunghoon asked in response making the man look behind at him.

"Confess you're the murderer and I'll take you to the doctor. I couldn't care less even if you died like this." Soobin shrugged with pouted lips.

"Have I ever mentioned that you're an asshole. A nice one. But still an asshole."  Sunghoon squinted his eyes at his back.

"Get up we're leaving for the clinic in 10 minutes." Kiarra instructed Sunghoon that made his dull eyes lit up.

"Where are you going?" He inquired of Soobin who also got up.

"To the clinic?" The man stated with an obvious stare.

"Here." Kiarra handed her car keys to Soobin. "I have to go to the library, Heeseung's waiting for me there to pick up some documents. You two go see the doctor."

"You're right. He should see a doctor. A therapist to be exact." Sunghoon gave a sly smirk to Soobin who silently glared him as usual.

"And you might want to see a plastic surgeon for your face if you don't stop talking." Soobin retorted which earned Kiarra's attention.

"Stop being mean Soobin." She warned that made him sigh in frustration.

"Call me when you're done with the appointment. And have dinner without me because I may be late." She informed as the two hummed in unison making them look at each other and scoffing.

▪︎♡▪︎

Why are you just standing there? Hand me the documents..." Kiarra raised an eyebrow while looking at Heeseung who stood besides her with his hands in the pockets of his pants.

"I didn't find anything." The man replied with pursed lips.

"What do you mean...?" She answered with furrowed eyebrows.

"There's no record of any exchange of property under Mrs. Park, Park Seongho, or Park Sunghoon. In fact there aren't even a part of our database. There isn't any information regarding them. It's like they don't exist in our system." He explained while leaning besides the table of the library.

"How is that even possible? I know they live away from the main town but still there should be something." Kiarra was left in deep thought.

"That old hag is more capable than I thought she was. She must've removed all the illegal records we could find but why remove everything? That's even more suspicious." Beomgyu thought out loud with his hand under his chin.

"Is there something more to this? Something you guys are looking over?" Seonhee rummaged through the documents scattered around the table.

"What I understand until now..
..the first scenario is that whoever it is...has something personal against the Parks and is after the university building since it costs billions but it's not just the castle building its the land. And....the other scenario is that someone from the inside is doing this to get revenge....." Beomgyu presented his thoughts.

"Sunghoon doesn't seem to like his mother....." Kiarra spoke out unintentionally.

"But that's so obvious. He's in our surveillance since like two weeks now. He doesn't seem to show any signs of a psychotic killer. All his psychological tests were also just normal. No human who's mentally well can do something so disgusting and heinous." Beomgyu negated.

"Are you actually taking his side now?" Kiarra let out a chuckle.

"I have nothing to do with him personally. My job comes first always. No matter how much I dislike him I don't think he's the killer, at least." He explained.

"Well.....then if you put it that way....there must be two culprits then." Heeseung proposed his thought.

"You mean like the killer is someone else? And someone else is after the property?" Seonhee looked at him with slightly parted lips.

"Look.....if someone wants to ruin the university's image then they don't have to the extent of hanging heads of innocent girls and literally eating them. From what Kai explained to me the victim was definitely attacked by some cannibal with sharp teeth so someone is taking advantage of that and using this as a diversion to gain what they really want." Kiarra explained her thoughts.

"I think you're onto something eh." Beomgyu grinned.

▪︎♡▪︎

"Did you buy the medicine or did you forget?" Sunghoon tried to initiate a conversation for the nth in the car ride.

They were on their way back from the clinic and Soobin hadn't spoken a word to him.

Soobin let out a big sigh and parted his lips to finally answer as he kept his head straight on the road covered with tall trees on the side.

"Yes." He answered with a serious gaze.

Sunghoon chuckled as he looked to the man's side. "Are you jealous by me and Kiarra? The last time I remember there's nothing really in between you and her. Or am I mistaken?"

"Take it however you want it to be." Soobin replied while keeping his eyes on the road.

"You could've just sent me back with a bunch of cops. You shouldn't have bothered and come yourself. Afterall you're a busy man." Sunghoon went on without taking a breath. "Or wait? Is it the fact that you've taken a liking to me instead of Kiarra?" He looked at the man driving with wide eyes full of mischief.

"You really think I'd like you in any sort of way. You're quite confident in yourself. I admire that." Soobin let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"If I weren't confident in myself then I wouldn't be where I am right now. You know I sometimes think that you and I are like two sides of a coin. I imagine myself to be like you if I weren't a magician. You know, lifeless and a grinch." Sunghoon laughed being quite proud of his witty comment.

"I take that as a compliment because it proves I'm actually serious at doing my job. Unlike you. Who even let you become a teacher? Oh yeah....your mother owns the college." Soobin looked at him with a silent scoff.

"Wow you're actually good at comebacks. This is fun. Let's keep going!" Sunghoon's eyes gleamed that made Soobin avert his eyes at him.

"You're so mentally insane. Why does no one believe me?" He sighed while shaking his head to the sides.

"What is there to believe? The fact that you think there's something wrong with me is because that's the same case with you. As I said we're two sides of a coin. We're different but we're the same. Am I right? Soob?" Sunghoon showed his teeth in a wide smile.

Soobin immediately hit the brakes as he felt nervous all of a sudden. He breathed heavily as he looked at the man with confused yet terrified eyes. He was everything he despised.

"Soob.....Soob......" The words rang in his head as blur memories came in running.

"How do you know this name...?" The man looked at the one in the passenger seat with horrified eyes.

"Soob? Oh I just came up with it right now. It sounds cute." Sunghoon chuckled. "What? Is there something wrong?"

"Yes. Don't ever call me that." He scoffed while starting the car again.

"Okay, Soob." Sunghoon gave himself a satisfied smile while Soobin decided not to say anything since it was useless.
Afterall he knew that he was dealing with a criminal and criminals always try to play mind games with him but he was far too used to it to fall for any of it. But still deep down he felt a weird feeling in his chest as he looked over at the man.

__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 62 31
- who knew? a long list of wishes could bring two random people together Lee Miyeon invisible to those around her is finally seen when the schools mo...
9.6K 359 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
80.3K 3.3K 34
โ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. โž โ i'll be here. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ หŽหŠห— ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ is born...
48.6K 3.4K 38
โ you look pretty, by the way. โž โ whatever, jake. โž โ i meant it, isabel, you look beautiful. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ หŽหŠห— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ has...