๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

048

5.9K 212 110
By missnoodleaddict

Elena watched Aizawa's face twitch, and before she knew it, he had used his scarf to throw her away in a distance. Just then blue fire clouded her vision. It was the man, the man who she had encountered at the mall with Katsuki a couple of weeks before.

"Is your worry taking precedence, Eraser?" The man asked. "Don't get in my way, pro hero. I'm here for her." He continued before looking at Elena, his blue eyes glowing in the moonlight.

As the fire cleared, Elena's eyes widened upon seeing that Aizawa had dodged the attack. He was hanging by the wall roof with his scarf, his eyes glowing red.

"Don't touch her. Focus on me." Aizawa said, his eyes piercing red as he held a furious gaze at the villain. "I already told you, Eraser. I'm not after you. I'm looking for her." The man said, pointing at Elena.

Just as the villain was about to launch at Elena, Aizawa grabbed him with his scarf and flew at him. He brought his knee up to the villains face and kicked it before he spun the villain around and brought his face to the ground. "Tell me your purpose, numbers and positions." Aizawa said, holding the villains head to the ground harshly.

"Why?" The villain asked. "Because otherwise this will happen." Aizawa began, lifting the villains arm up, attempting to break it. "Your right arm's next. Let's do this logically. If we get to your legs, it'll be annoying to transport you." Aizawa said. Just then he looked at Elena.

She was breathing heavily, looking at the villain. She was still shaken up, knowing that her own father was present at the attack, and that the villains wanted her. She cursed her father, and the next time she was going to see him, she swore to the gods that she would be the one to put him up in jail.

Her red eyes were staring into the soul of the villain. "Such pretty eyes." The villain said as his own stared into hers. Just as the villain began emitting a small amount of blue fire in him, Elena heard the voices of some of her classmates. "Sensei! Elena!" Iida yelled.

Elena was suddenly helped to her feet by Koda and Ojiro. "You guys!" Aizawa said, surprised. The villain happened to get out of Aizawa's grasp and run forward. Just as he was about to grab onto Elena, her eyes began glowing red as her hands emitted a red lightning from them. "Telekinesis...huh? Clever...Hey, Hero? Let's hope you care for your classmates." Was all he said before he turned into goo, and disappeared.

"Hey, Sensei! What was that just now?!" Mineta asked, yelling as all of them except for Elena ran at him. Aizawa ran in the direction of the forest, running pst his students. "Get inside! I'll be right back!" Aizawa yelled.

"I'm coming with you, Sensei!" Elena said as she levitated beside her teacher. "No, you're a target, stay by Vlad." Aizawa said as he kept running. Elena sighed. "I know that you'll never let me do this on my own. I'm sorry Sensei." Elena said before she levitated above the trees. "Elena!" Aizawa yelled.

Elena flew around, looking for any kind of sign of Katsuki and her friends. She wanted them to be safe.

Just then she heard an explosion. It was by a cliff in a distance. She was quick to fly over to the cliff, only to see Midoriya, barely standing as Kota stood to the side. She saw how the wall of the mountain was pushed in, and inside of it laid a muscular villain. "Midoriya!" Elena said, landing just beside him. She managed to support him, making sure he wouldn't fall.

"Why would you...why would you save me..?" Kota asked in a distance. "Because that's what heroes do Kota." Midoriya said faintly as he finally stood on his own. "What happened?" Elena asked. "I have got no time to explain. We need to get Kota to safety." He said. Elena nodded, knowing that if someone had a decent plan, it was Midoriya.

"Come on Kota. Get on my back." Elena said, gesturing for Kota to do so. "Can't you just use your quirk to carry me down?" Kota asked, Elena shook her head. "It'll be tiring for me. I don't wanna risk using my quirk too much for the sake of this." Elena sighed, looking at Kota. He only nodded before he got on her back. "Are you able to stand on your own, Midoriya?" Elena asked worryingly.

Izuku only nodded before jumping down the cliff and landing on the ground. Elena did the same before they began running.

As they ran and ran, Kota held onto for dear life on Elena. Luckily he was pretty comfortable with her, so he even managed to snuggle into her shoulder.

Finally, they found Aizawa running their way. "Hey, look!" Kota said. "Sensei!" Midoriya yelled. "Midori-" Aizawa began, just before sighing at the sight of his body. His right arm was broken and torn up as his face was pretty beaten too. He looked at Elena in slight disappointment before he sighed.

"Sensei...I'm glad." Midoriya began, "it's terrible! There are a ton of things I need to tell you. First there's something I need to tell Mandalay..Please take care of Kota." Midoriya continued as he rambled, giving Kota to Aizawa.

Elena noticed Aizawa trying to talk to the boy multiple times to no avail. 'He's on a high of adrenaline.' Elena and Aizawa thought at the same time.

Just then Izuku began running. "Hey! Midoriya. Those injuries, you did it again, didn't you? Did you forget about what happened in Hosu? " Aizawa asked. "And Elena! You're a target, you can't be running off like that. You could be captured when you least know it. Not to mention, neither of you are allowed to fight." Aizawa scolded mildly.

Elena lowered her head. "So tell Mandalay this...." Aizawa said. Elena's head raised as she looked at her teacher. "That every student in Class B and Class A, in the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head,  are granted permission to engage in combat!" Aizawa continued. Elena smiled in slight pride as Aizawa approached. Midoriya nodded. "I'll go ahead." Izuku said before running. Elena stood in place.

Aizawa approached her, putting his hand on her head as he ruffled her hair. "You're a target. Be careful. If I find out that you got caught, I'll give you detention for a month." He smirked down at her like a proud father. Elena nodded and laughed before she took off into the sky. "I'll be careful." She yelled before she flew away.

Kota looked at Aizawa, tears filling his eyes. "Will Elena and Izuku be okay..?" He asked as tears continuously welled up in his eyes. Aizawa nodded. "Both are strong and stubborn. They will be okay." Aizawa said as he hugged Kota a little.

Elena heard Mandalay's announcement, stating that everyone was allowed to engage in combat. Just then Elena saw a single explosion emit somewhere in the forest. "Found him." She smirks.

She flies in that direction, seeing them fighting a certain villain. Suddenly she heard Mandalay's voice again. "We have discovered two of the villains' targets. It's someone going by the name of Kacchan, and Elena! These should try to avoid combat and acting independently. Understood?" Mandalay asked. Elena's eyes widened upon hearing her best friend's name.

She saw Katsuki running along the forest towards the villain. Just then, the villain launched hundreds of blades towards him. Elena was quick to stop the blades with her quirk, making them stand just in place. She landed just in front of Katsuki, her hands  up as red lightning surrounded her,

"Elena?!" Katsuki asked. Todoroki launched some ice in front of them to make sure Elena didn't use up her power. "Don't go rushing carelessly into anything!" Todoroki yelled. Elena looked at Katsuki and Todoroki. "They're after us, in reality we should be hiding. Especially if...he's here." Elena mumbled, stumbling over her feet a little. Katsuki held her shoulder to keep her up straight.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Katsuki asked while Todoroki held off the villain. "Oh nothing. Don't worry about me." Elena said before she turned to Todoroki. "Did you hear that earlier? She said you both are being targeted!" Todoroki said. "Yeah, that fucking villain told me that." Elena mumbled, scratching her neck.

"That damn Deku did something, I just know it. Saying "fight" then "don't fight"! I don't give a-" Katsuki began before he was smacked upon his head. Elena held her hand up after smacking him.

"Midoriya fucking protected Kota and got himself fucked up for it! Say a damn bad word about Izuku and I'll tell your mother!" Elena said, smacking him again. Katsuki held his head and hissed, glaring daggers at her.

Just before he could respond, a knife penetrated the ice and launched at them. Todoroki was quick to fire another wall of Ice. But the villain got out of it and continued launching knives at the heroes.

"Damnit. He's good at using the terrain with his Quirk." Todoroki cursed. "Even though he looks like some scrawny small fry! You bastard!" Bakugo yelled, about to fire an explosion.

Elena grabbed his wrist, stopping him. Just then the villain showed up, knives coming out from his mouth. "If you use any large flames around here and the fire spreads, we'll be surrounded by flames and everyone will die! Do you get it?" Todoroki asked, looking at Katsuki.

"Shut up, I know!" Katsuki yelled back, acting like a typical child. Todoroki tsked, looking around the area. Elena looked at Todoroki and lifted the boy on his shoulder, off them. She held the boy using her telekinesis just slightly above ground.

Todoroki continued firing ice at the villain, attempting to protect them. She heard the knives clasping at the ice. "I can't get near him! Damnit!" Katsuki cursed. "The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got!" He continued.

"You can't." Todoroki yelled. "If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right after!" Katsuki yelled, looking at Todoroki. "The blast will impair our vision too! What'll happen if he can't stop all of it? Our opponent has the advantage in both numbers of moves and distance!" Elena said, looking angrily at Katsuki. She was getting tired of his childish behavior.

Just as Elena was about to go above the ice and attack the villain, she heard an explosion, and Izuku's voice coming from the forest. "Bakugo! Yuuji! Todoroki! One of you, please! Make some light!" Shoji begged. Elena's eyes widened at the scene.

"Tokoyami?" Elena asked in shock. Just as the villain was launching at Shoji and Midoriya, Tokoyami attacked it. Bakugo and Shoto are about to help out, when Elena stops them. "Let him beat the villain before we do that." She says, holding their forearms. Suddenly Midoriya's voice was heard, "Kacchan!" He yells. They continue telling Todoroki and Bakugo to make light.

Elena holds Katsuki's arm tightly as he nods at her. Tokoyami traps the villain inside the shadow, almost crushing him. "Look...she was right." Katsuki says evilly as the villain gets thrown at a tree. Just before Dark Shadow could continue attacking them, Todoroki and Katsuki were both quick to use flames to make Dark Shadow normal again.

Elena pats the Shadow's head before he disappears. "I'm a bad match-up for you." Katsuki comments. "Sorry...thanks for saving me.." Tokoyami says. Elena crouches down to check on him. "In an instant, the opponent we were barely able to defend against was..." Todoroki mumbled. Elena hugged Tokoyami to the side before Shoji and Midoriya approached them, asking if he was okay. "Sorry...Shoji.. You too, Midoriya.. I was too immature." Tokoyami said, bowing his head.

Elena stood up and walked over to Katsuki. "I let my anger take over and released Dark Shadow..the influence of darkness and my anger spurred on that guy. In the end, it got so strong that I couldn't hold it back and ended up hurting Shoji." Tokoyami said, bowing his head low in defeat.

"We can leave that for later. That's what you would say, right?" Shoji asked. Tokoyami raised his head and looked at them. "Oh, and we confirmed that two of the villain targets are Kacchan and Elena..." Midoriya said. "Yuuji and Bakugo? Are they trying to kill them, why?" Tokoyami asked.

As they conversed about escorting Katsuki and Elena back to camp, the two only stood there dumbfounded, looking into space. While they came up with a plan, the only thing Elena and Katsuki did was look at them as they spoke. They were completely dumbfounded for no apparent reason. "Honestly, with this group, we could probably even go up against All Might." Midoriya said. As they all made a kind of hero pose, looking at nothing.

Elena and Katsuki practically bursted into flames. "What's with you guys?!" They asked in confusion, yet anger. "You two walk in the middle." Todoroki said monotone. "Don't protect me, you scum!" Katsuki yelled.

Elena had to understand the situation, so as the others walked, Katsuki happened to stand in place. She looked at him and grabbed his hand before she walked in the middle of the group. "Let me go! I'm not a fucking child!" He yelled, throwing a tantrum. "Yes you are, now shut up." Elena said as she walked tiredly with the group.

Elena coughed a little, rubbing her head. Just then Katsuki got quiet, looking at her. He sighed before he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, wrapping her right arm over his shoulder so that she had something to lean on. She looked at him before she smiled thankfully and leaned her head against his shoulder.

That's when everything went black.
————————————
Words: 2418

Lovely. Now I gotta preview this chapter💀👍🥹 Hehe. (Written before previewing. 💀💃)

Anywho, Ya'll I suck at writing action scenes. I'm literally terrible at it.

And please, I'm well aware that Elena didn't do anything exceptionally well and "powerful" in this chapter. But she decided to keep a little distance since she's saving herself to fight her father, or anything stronger. I hope you understand <3

I'm definitely crying in the next chapter. But that'll be for writing tmr.. SO GOODNIGHT <3

CIAO <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 83 18
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยฐโ€โ€ขยฐ:๐ŸŽ€ - ๐ŸŽ€:ยฐโ€ขโ€ยฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ แด€ษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษข แดกแด€ส แด›แด แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœส€ สŸษชา“แด‡, ส/ษด ร— ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด แด‹แด€แด›sแดœแด‹ษช. แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ษด แดœ...
493 36 18
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›...
48.2K 967 29
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
5.5K 142 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...