Ask Steeljaw And Thunderhoof...

By WhiteWolfNinja

This is an ask Steeljaw and Thunderhoof book this is a ship book so they are a couple! If you have a certain... More

Ask Steeljaw And Thunderhoof!
Ask #1
Ask #2
Ask #3
Ask #4
Ask #5
Ask #6
Ask #7
Ask #8
Ask #10
Ask #11
Ask #12
Ask #13
Ask #14
Ask #15
Ask #16
Ask #17
Ask #18
Ask #19
Ask #20

Ask #9

331 7 6
By WhiteWolfNinja

@angeldwolf1 Angelwing: I got it. *hits Cherry on her helm* *growls showing her derma that have two tiny canine teeth * Stay Down. Blade: Steeljaw? This is probably a dumb question to ask but....Do you think Angelwing might be part wolfcon? I mean I can kinda see it?

Steeljaw: {hums} It's possible if one of her creators was a Wolfcon or had Wolfcons in their family unit. It could also be inherited from a late ancestor.

Thunderhoof: {huffs} In other words you piss them off their coming back to bite you!

Steeljaw: {nods an points at him} That is true we do, do that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
297K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...