Internment

By AugustLikeTheMonth

Reyna Feldman, a twenty year old Jewish girl from the tiniest of villages in France, is on the run. Captured... More

Character Profiles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Author's Note

1.1K 22 3
By AugustLikeTheMonth

Hello loves! Long time, no see... the last few months have been so crazy and exhausting that writing has honestly been on the farthest back burner possible. With baby showers, work, traveling, and welcoming our rainbow baby into the world last month, I've been in survival mode! With that being said, life is starting to somewhat normalize, and I've got an urge to write that I haven't had in months!

Updates won't be super speedy, what with caring for a one month old, but I'm hoping to get some chapters out before my maternity leave ends and I go back to work! As always, thank you guys so much for being the most patient readers imaginable!

PS. if you're itching to read something, and can't wait for an update, go check out my other historical fic 'A Dangerous Game' or if you're a Harry Potter fan, 'The Girl Who' series!

-August

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Deterioration By Kaz :)

General Fiction

19 0 15
In the distant future, our world ends. Then, it begins again. The people form new countries, new governments, new languages. And they are going fant...
The Forbidden Six By Jelsa

Historical Fiction

69 5 12
Mena, Leyna, and Anneliese were best friends in Germany during the 1930s. But that was before Hitler. Mena was half Asian and half German and Leyna w...
65.8K 1.7K 50
Avaline Baker is a young woman on a camping trip with friends when she decides to go into a museum that will change her life forever. Somehow transpo...
99.5K 3.5K 76
Liana has always longed to unravel the secrets of her past. With her parents absent from her life, she finds solace in the shadows, until a chance en...