You Drive Me Wild

By DeviousDevilxx

What could go wrong when two band mates decide to explore their feelings for each other? Well a lot actually! More

Chapter 1: On Stage
Chapter 3: Where Do We Go Now?
Chapter 4: How Wonderful Life Is

Chapter 2: Girls, Girls, Girls!

128 2 4
By DeviousDevilxx

Their driver found them a local strip joint, whether it was going to be a real classy place or sleaze fest was yet to be seen. The outside had the classic neon flashing lights, posters of scantily clad ladies, and a few loitering men, one which was an actual bouncer, a big fella with a mean scowl. This place would do for some fun. 

While neither of the Gun boys were considered swimming in cash, they had pockets or wallets filled with enough cash to tempt any dancer, and for some rounds of drinks. Once that went dry, Steven or Slash had a habit of cajoling women around them for free drinks, drugs, and eventually wooing them over to the hotel for a continuation of the night's fun. 

Being bouncy as ever, Steven was the first to approach the menacing bouncer who observed their arrival with interest. A limo meant they were important, and their looks screamed rock band. That meant money so he breezily allowed them in. After all it was his job to discern whether a patron was worth allowing in depending on how much money he looked to have. These guys even with their leather, and ripped jeans were sure to spend wildly. Those rockers always tend to be generous to the girls, and drinking down the house. 

The main room had a haze from all the smoking and poor ventilation. Four ladies in various states of undressed shimmied, dance, and rode the poles on the main stage. Several other ladies made rounds to the tables serving drinks, flirting with the patrons, enticing ones for a paid lap dance. 

"There's a free table there, let's grab it!" Steven pointed over to table being cleared by a skinny blonde. 

The received a few lingering stares as they hurried over to the table. The place wasn't full exactly, maybe over a dozen or so other patrons but all the tables near the stage were occupied. Business men, truckers, construction laborers, from white to blue collar, all men of many types came here for a bit of excitement where home provided none. Divorced, single, married, estranged, didn't matter. They came for the girls, wanting to feel alive, aroused, or to get their minds off their miserable lives. 

As soon as they took their respective seats, Slash plopped down with a grin leering at the nearest girl who sauntered over to their table. 

"Hi fellas, you thirsty?" She purred. 

"We sure are baby doll, I'd like a--" Steven ordered a whiskey sour, Izzy just a whiskey on the rocks, Slash and Duff got vodka cocktails. 

Several of the dancers in the vicinity were eying up the newly arrived group. Firstly they were younger than the average man who frequented this joint, and secondly they looked real cute. A bonus. That in itself was enough to draw a couple of girls over to the table hoping these cute young men had the cash they wanted. 

"Looking for some company tonight gentlemen?" One of the dancers, named Jewels asked as she leaned over Izzy and Steven, jutting out her chest just enough for the guys to take notice of her ample bosom. 

"Always are sweetheart," Izzy leaned back in his chair with a grin on his thin face. 

Their drinks came and the waitress looked sour that two others had swooped in on her table. There was a bit of a snarky exchange but it was clear Jewels had seniority and outranked the poor other girl. Her companion was named Belle, a curvy Asian chick with thick black teased hair and glittery make-up. Jewels was a Southern-esque gal, with a slight accent, bleached blonde hair, heavy make-up that tried to conceal she was a lot older than half the girls here. 

"So what do you guys do, I mean for work?" 

"We're in a band baby! Just played tonight, we opened for --------," Steven excitedly explained eyeing up Belle. 

"Guns n Roses, that's our band's name," Izzy helpfully added after Steven didn't mention their name. 

"Sounds real cool," Jewels settled on Izzy's lap, "So which one of you guys is interested in a lap dance huh?" 

Straight to business. 

Duff was in that sweet spot of being just drunk enough not to be bothered by the rank strip club scents of the heavy perfume the girls wore, sweaty men, sour and stale booze from the floor that was sticky from spilled drinks and who knows what else...or the hazy smoky air. He was feeling real fine in fact. Everything now had just enough of a rosy tint, an vodka induced fog but he was still very coherent. Usually by the end of the night that would not be the case. 

Slash kept pointing out the girls on stage to Duff, commenting on their figures, looks, and dance skills. They weren't the best, they'd seen far superior strippers in L.A and elsewhere. Girls with real skill on the poles. Holding themselves upside down with just their thighs that sent Slash in a tizzy. 

"Fuck man," Slash would giggle, "I wanna be the one getting squeezed between her legs!" 

These ladies on the stage hardly worked the poles in any remarkable fashion. Sometimes they'd give a twirl or spin around the pole, but mostly they seductively moved to the music as they removed what little they began with. 

Neither remembered whether this was a full nude strip joint until one of the girls dropped her g-string exposing her pussy and ass for all the world to see, well the world that was this strip club. 

Slash gave an encouraging catcall to the now very naked dancer, trying to get her attention while Duff rolled his eyes. His friend was an absolute horn dog. They all were to various degrees, he shouldn't judge. It wasn't like he hadn't stepped out on his girl before...Their relationship was in real rough shape. He wasn't around enough for her, and she was constantly jealous, and petty as fuck about his band and their success. She didn't believe in them even after they began to be properly booked to open for real headliners. To her, they'd always be some out of control garage band playing on the Strip and other sleazy low joints in L.A. 

Fuck he got so mad with her sometimes. He'd leave her to crash out at the "band house" as it was called, given to them by their label, Geffin so they had a place to meet, jam, rehearse, and write music. It was trashy, filthy place but Duff preferred it over his own apartment where the tension was unbearable. At the band house there was Slash, booze, drugs, and distractions. 

Speaking of Slash...his little antics tonight still made Duff blush but nobody would notice now in the dim lights and after each had a few too many drinks. Alcohol made some people's face red, and Duff would be one of those. Slash would comment on his "rosy cheeks", teasing him even. 

He'd tease all of them in some aspect or another, but with Duff, he got it more but that was because they were merely closer. Slash and Steven knew each other the longest but Slash and Duff were two peas in a pod now it seemed. Just friends, and Duff found himself struggling to keep it that way. He couldn't fuck it up over his really confusing feelings, God how the fuck did he wind up here to begin with? 

It didn't help matters as Slash slung his arm around Duff, forcing the taller of the two to slide towards him in order for Slash's arm to full wrap around his shoulders. 

Belle was giving Steven a lap dance as the drummer giggled and drank another sour whiskey. Izzy was engrossed with Jewels who still was perched in his lap, coyly touching him giving it her all in hopes of a nice hefty tip for her company.

The fully naked stripper had crossed the stage to be nearer to their table. Her body had a fine sheen of sweat, her nipples perky, hips swaying, Slash was mesmerized, so he released Duff, leapt up and quickly dashed over to the stage pulling out some cash. She deserved it. 

The dancer crouched down so Slash could whisper something to her, she was grinning, laughed, and said something in reply before taking a few bills Slash had given her. She was counting. Duff immediately knew Slash probably asked her for a "private" dance if that place offered such a thing. The joint didn't look big enough for back rooms but who knows. 

The stripper stashed the cash Slash had given her somewhere off stage and continued to perform for a few more minutes finishing the song off. 

Slash returned to their table, nudging Duff, "I asked her over to our table when she's done her set. Fuck man she's gorgeous, and I bet her pussy tastes real sweet," Slash winked. 

Duff chuckled and sipped his vodka and cranberry. 

Another four girls took the stage to some mild cheers from the patrons. 

Jewels and Belle refilled their drinks, and soon the table was full of empty glasses, ash trays filling up, and four very drunk Guns n Roses members. 

The hot stripper that Slash had spoken to was soon at their table. Tall, slender, with sleek brown hair, hazel eyes, and a soft warm tan, the dancer was named Maria, from Puerto Rico. 

She soon found her place on Slash's lap but also had her eyes set on Duff. 

"You're friend is pretty," she said to Slash, a finger twirling one of Slash's dark curls. 

"Duff?" Slash tilted his head just so he could look at Duff through his curls. 

"I wouldn't mind having you both tonight," she whispered.

Slash perked up, hell yeah! Duff didn't look so certain. 

"Well we wouldn't want to disappoint the young lady now do we Duff?" Slash winks and grins. 

"Uh...no?" 

Well now with the guys finding a companion for the night, they decided to fuck off from the seedy strip joint with their new found girls. None of these girls would ever entertain leaving with a patron but the members of Guns n Roses were no ordinary patrons; they were rock musicians, young, and very cute. This was more for fun than for work. 

They located their driver further down the street, nearly startling the driver with a few hard knocks on his window before they piled into the vehicle. 

Izzy somehow produced a full bottle of whiskey they had not somehow consumed and soon it was passed around the limo. The girls had much catching up to do drinking wise. 

Music was cranked up on the stereo in the limo as they took the party back to their hotel. The lobby clerk was less than thrilled to see the drunken group with three scantily clad girls. The entire group looked to be trouble. They were loud, drunk, and clearly going to continue their partying until the wee morning hours, much to the chagrin of the night time staff who would have to appease angry other guests that were disturbed by the antics of this band. 

Somehow they squeezed tightly into the one elevator, everyone pressed up against each other. Maria was snug in between Slash and Duff, so she took the chance to feel up the tall blonde in front of her. 

Duff froze as he felt Maria cup his crotch. No subtly, she went immediately for his dick which now was reacting to being touched. Slash was up to no good as well, he had his semi hard erection pressed up against Maria's pert little ass, his hands roaming her waist before dipping down to pull up her mini dress trying to reach between her thighs brazenly. 

Steven was 'macking on Belle in the one corner, while Izzy had his arm slung around Jewels. 

Finally they arrived on their floor, and poured out into the hallway, making a bit too much noise. They finally split into their respective rooms, Axl was "sharing" one room with another crew member which meant he had it to himself. Lucky bastard. 

Slash led Maria AND Duff by the hand now over to their shared room. He was determined to make this threesome happen. Duff couldn't leave this time! Why was he so adamant about having a threesome with Duff? Well... it was a good excuse to fool around with him. With the others, it just happened, and like there wasn't anything gay about it but with Duff... well there was more to it and Slash now drunk was not really thinking clearly about the consequences or even what it all truly meant. 

He had a hot sexy girl and Duff, what more was there to it?

Maria threw herself on Slash as soon as the door was closed, and Duff stumbled over to the two double beds. He figured he'd crawl into his own bed, and let Slash have some fun. Yeah sure he was hard as fuck but to fuck a girl in front of Slash, or near Slash? No way man! Drunk as he was, he knew if he did, what if...what if Slash got near him? Or like...no no that was NOT going to happen. 

Slash made quick work of Maria's little dress, she wore only a pair of silk panties underneath, no bra. He tossed off his shirt, and unbuckled his jeans as Maria crawled seductively on the other bed, leaning against the headrest, splaying her legs open, touching her breasts as she watched Slash strip. 

Duff was laying on his stomach but turned his head to see Slash strip off his jeans. Naturally the man did not wear a single thing underneath those jeans. Fuck. If he was aroused before, now it was much worse. God Slash was a handsome fucker. Sexy, lithe, with warm brown skin, his thick curls covering most of his face even now, but what was left exposed was a wickedly salacious grin. Slash's gaze was focused on the naked chick in his bed. Good he wouldn't noticed Duff staring at him in such an openly wanton manner. 

"Come here baby," Maria beckoned. 

Slash obliged and crawled toward her on the bed. 

She reached over, entangling her fingers into his thick curls, parting her lips as Slash closed the distance, placing his mouth over hers. The girl moaned softly as they kissed, Slash's calloused fingers roaming over her tits now, cupping them gently. 

Duff couldn't stop looking. He was fully entranced by the erotic display before him. FUCK he was so hard right now. 

Slash and Maria continued kissing and fondling each other until she broke off the kiss and looked directly over to Duff who had no time to look away or close his eyes in an effort to pretend he was passed out. 

She reached out her arm, curling her index finger, beckoning him over, "Come join us sweet stuff, can't have you all by your lonesome over there." 

Slash had also turned to look over at Duff, that made the whole situation much worse. He couldn't see Slash's eyes given the way his curls fell over his face but that undeniable shit eating smirk had returned. He felt he was burning under such an intense gaze, Duff squirmed, but rolled over to his side before sitting up. The quick movement made the room spin for a second. The vodka and whiskey had really hit hard now. 

Then he heard Slash call him over. His tone had dropped to a lower octave not usually heard by anyone, "Duff come here." 

That did it. Something snapped, and Duff found himself on the bed next to the couple. 

Maria patted the spot next to her side, so now Duff and herself were leaning against the bed's headrest. She reached over to cup Duff's face and pull him into a wet warm kiss. Her lips tasted like whiskey and something else. Whatever it was, it was intoxicating enough that Duff plunged his tongue deeper into her mouth causing her to moan deeply. 

Slash didn't need prompting to join in, he still had one hand on her breast, so while he cupped it, he leaned down to suckle on her nipple. 

Maria was in heaven. Two very sexy young men lavishing her with attention and their tongues. It didn't take long for her to shimmy out of her panties with the help of a very enthusiastic Slash who had one goal. He wanted a taste of that pussy, and soon his head was buried between her thighs. Maria got real vocal really quick as Slash's tongue went to work. He really knew what he was doing and she showed her appreciate by being lewdly loud. 

Duff was currently content to ravish her jaw, neck, and even shoulders, while one hand moved to fondle her tits now that Slash was occupied further down. 

She was in ecstasy, writhing as Slash sucked on her clit, arching her back as she felt her orgasm mount, all the blood rushing down, the heat, and wet tongue driving her wild! 

Sitting back, Duff watched as Maria throw back her head as Slash continued to expertly eat her out. One hand was firmly gripping Slash's black curls as she pumped her hips up, really riding the guitarists face and he seemed to be just as into it as her. The sounds...the slurping wet sucking sounds were fucking obscene and Duff almost could have come himself just listening and looking. 

Lost in her pleasure, Maria had her eyes closed, hand in Slash's hair as she fucked his face. Fuck his tongue was DIVINE! 

She let out a squeal, before dropping into a low moan as she clearly came, and came hard. FInally Slash lifted his head for air, he was smirking, and his lower face was damp. Duff couldn't look away. The two of them locked eyes, Slash's grin got bigger. Duff felt faint suddenly. 

"Oh my god that was incredible," Maria finally spoke coming out of her mind-numbing orgasm daze. 

"Mmmmh good," Slash slurred as he pulled over down and on to her back fully, situating himself on top of Maria. 

She was nice and wet, and he slid in real easy into her warm pussy. He groaned before starting to thrust in and out, speeding up until he was fucking her in a brutal pace. 

As Slash fucked Maria, he glanced up and noticed Duff was still dressed, "Shit man lose the clothes and get her to suck your dick!" 

Oh, okay. Duff was just to preoccupied watching he almost forgot he was still fully clothed. So he lost the shirt but the pants were more difficult, but once he got his stupid shoelaces untied that he used to lace the pants up undone, he struggled to pull the tight leather pants down, with much wiggling. 

It did not help that Slash hadn't looked away, he was fucking a chick below him but was focused on Duff. That made Duff really really flushed, and uncomfortable. Shit. 

Maria began to moan as she felt herself building up towards another orgasm, this man was brilliant! Usually she had to fake it with guys she hooked up with but he, oh god the way his hips moved! She bite her lips, throwing her head back and sighing. 

Once Duff managed to finally be free of his pants (and shoes duh), and now that he was naked, Slash pulled out of the Maria, and flipped her over on to her stomach. 

"I wanna see you suck off my friend," Slash positioned himself behind her, lifting her hips so he could slide his dick back inside her from behind, "Duff," he ordered, "sit in front of her, spread your legs, yeah like that." 

Did Slash really give him instructions? Yes he sure did, well more like ordered him and Duff found that very titillating. He was drunk, and focusing was becoming a bit too hard now, or maybe because his brain was also addled with lust. 

Maria didn't need to be told to suck the hard dick in front of her. It was a nice looking cock, nothing to write home about but it was clean, spot free, and the guy looked to be groomed, or just naturally wasn't that hairy. 

Slash FINALLY got to see the face Duff made when someone was sucking him off! And it was worth the wait. Duff had immediately closed his eyes as soon as Maria's mouth enveloped him. His nose scrunched up in a very cute manner, and Slash almost had stopped thrusting just to watch Duff's reactions. 

He didn't, watching Duff only spurred him on. God the kid from Seattle was a sight to behold. Duff had that expression of pure bliss on his face that Slash had noticed looked very similar to that when they were on stage playing and lost in the moment. 

Duff's head dropped back, and Slash suddenly felt an urge to attack that long exposed pale neck but he was well out of reach to do so. Instead he continuing fucking Maria, hands tightly holding her narrow waist, pounding away as he kept his eyes glued on Duff's face. Okay so he did sneak some looks as Maria sucked his dick. 

They've seen each other naked a few times before, given the complete lack of space and privacy of their first "band" house where most of the band slept on a platform built in the tiny shitty room. Duff never really stayed there over night much, but sometimes he'd pass out unable to go home to his girlfriend. 

Seeing Duff naked or partly naked (shirts were very optional for the band), had created feelings in Slash he never had towards other guys, only chicks got that reaction from him and that at first at been very confusing and bothersome. Slash attracted to a dude? No way! And yet here he was, here they were, and he was. His attraction to Duff went beyond a mutual respect for the guy's musical skills, his level-headedness, his cool attitude, even his punk attire, no it was far deeper than that. And he was fucked by it. 

Lost in his thought, Slash almost missed the way Duff's breathing changed. It was erratic, and the guy was working up a sweat...oh. Slash smirked. Duff was close to coming! Didn't need to take a genius to see those signs. 

Slash felt he was nearing his own, that wet warm pussy always did the trick. He also did anal on occasion and found he enjoyed that a lot too, but girls most girls were squeamish about it. Dudes did anal with other dudes, they only had the one hole...Slash once against looked over to Duff who had kept his eyes tightly closed this entire him. 

Duff knew if he kept his eyes opened while Maria sucked his dick, with Slash right there, facing HIM, he'd come within seconds so he kept them shut and lost himself to the warm sensation of Maria's wet mouth. Blowjobs were great, if the girl knew what she was doing, and Maria clearly did. While his eyes may be closed, his ears certainly weren't, and he could hear the skin slapping as Slash fucked her hard, making the whole bed bounce and shake. The sounds, movements and Maria's mouth really got him worked up and fast. 

He was getting closer, he felt it in the pit of his stomach. The overwhelming pressure, coiling heat inside him...and then! SPLAT! She had removed his dick from her mouth to give it a good few strokes when he came. 

Slash barked a laugh as Duff shot his load on Maria's very surprised face. 

"Oh my god I'm SO sorry," Duff was blushing, panting, and looking a right terrible cute mess. 

She took it like a champ, smiling and using the bed sheet to wipe her face off, "Mmh just means I did a good job eh?" she teased. 

Slash didn't last much longer, pulling out just at the right time, condoms? Pfft yeah right! He came on her lower back with a few jerks, hip pumps, before rolling over to the bed with a blissful sigh and groan. 

Lost in their post orgasm fogs, Maria left the bed at some point for the bathroom, probably to clean up after the mess they made of her. 

Duff was the first to recover, and he decided it was best to crawl under the sheets of his own bed. Slash had other ideas. He grabbed Duff's long leg nearest to him, and yanked him down on to the bed proper before suddenly rolling over to be right snug against a very naked and sweaty Duff. 

"See? That was fun!" Slash was grinning ear to ear. 

They were so close, Duff could actually see Slash's mirth-filled brown eyes peering at him from behind a curtain of hair. 

The shower was turned on, Maria obviously decided a shower was in order. 

Now they were alone, inches from the other, both reeling in the after glow of post orgasm, drunk as fuck...well one thing led to another. 

It started out with a simple little peck on Duff's shoulder from Slash, before they knew it, Slash was straddling Duff kissing him hard and heavy. There was absolutely no thought to their actions, just primal emotions taking over them. Finally Slash was able to attack that long neck he so desired, releasing Duff's lips he bent over to suck at the pale neck, and there was plenty of space to mark up. 

Completely lost in one another, they hardly heard the shower shut off, and within a few minutes, Maria had left the bathroom to find the two guys engaged in a heavy make-out session. She was more bemused than disgusted. So she found Slash's discarded wallet, grabbed a few bills and left them to it. 

It didn't take them long to get each other hard, Slash had reached down to take a hold of his semi-limp cock and begins rubbing it against Duff's own semi hard erection. That elicited a new noise from Duff. A low moan that made Slash see red. He wanted, no he needed to get Duff to make that noise again. 

Content on just jerking them off together, Slash latched his mouth against Duff's shoulder similar to how he did so during the show. Duff whined as he felt the teeth sink into his skin. Fuck, his whole body shuddered, the sharp pain mixed in with Slash's warm calloused fingers jerking them off was a heady sensation. Pain and pleasure paired well together. 

Not knowing where to put his own hands to use, Duff just clutched Slash's bicep of the arm he was using to jerk them off, clinging to it hard while he wrapped his other arm around Slash. WIth Duff clutching him, Slash relished the close contact, god he loved it. He loved Duff's strong hands tightly gripping him for dear life. 

Neither lasted very long, already sensitive from before, Slash this time came first, unloading on to Duff's abdomen, with Duff coming a minute or so later with a gasp, adding his own cum with Slash's. 

Slash collapsed on to Duff's panting chest, who finally let go of his grip on Slash, instead now wrapping them tightly around Slash, holding him against his chest in a warm sweaty, kinda sticky embrace. 

They passed out like this, unable to keep awake as the alcohol and exhaustion took hold. 

Duff woke, splayed out in bed, fully exposed and naked with a curled up Slash, also naked beside him. All those memories came rushing back. The girl, Maria, and then...

He looked around, Maria was gone and holy fuck after she went to the washroom...they began to....fool around. Shit, she probably walked in, saw them fooling around and booked it. Couldn't blame her but what if she talked? Told some tabloid or local newspaper how she hooked up with the lead guitarist and bassist of the new hard rock band Guns n Roses then saw them fucking around like a couple of fags?! 

Shit! Shit! SHIT! 

Slash groaned in his sleep, rolling over before he finally started to come around. 

His mouth was dry and tasted of  booze, he was in no hurry to wake up, instead languidly stretching out before he finally allowed his gluey eyes to open up. Wiping the junk from his eyes, Slash sat up to observe the damage. Instead he found a very worried looking naked Duff in his bed. Oh yeah they fucked a chick together! Then it dawned on him that, that wasn't exactly all that happened. 

"Duff....um did we like?" 

Jerk each other off and rutt against each other like two dogs in heat? 

Duff startled when he heard Slash's speak, his face went beet red, "Uh..." 

They sat there in uncomfortable silence. 

"Look we were just drunk, horny and....let's leave it at that yeah?" Duff whispered, he had dropped his head down unable to look at Slash or anywhere really. 

For a second Slash didn't want to do that. He knew deep down the attraction between them was well, there. It existed, and last night it got exposed. That couldn't be ignored. Not anymore. 

Then Duff was off the bed and headed straight into the bathroom. 

Slash fell back down on to the bed, cursing himself. He initiated it, the whole threesome last night with the intent of, well, he wasn't sure he wanted this exactly, he wanted some fun with his best friend and things led into another. Or maybe he did want this to happen, finally rip the bandaid off that existed between them. Duff could have rebuffed him but he didn't, or was he too drunk and just lost in the moment. Shit maybe he misread everything...maybe Duff hates him now! FUCK!

He laid there in bed with that felt like an eternity until he finally got up, knocking on the bathroom door. 

"Hey Duff, you okay man?" 

He heard a quiet reply, "Yeah." 

"Look man what happened last night, like you said we were really drunk, horny and well we took what was there right?" Slash was fumbling with how to express himself because what he was saying felt phony. He had feelings that ran deeper for Duff than this. That was the cold hard truth but if Duff was spooked and not into him like that, he was not about to ruin their relationship and potentially the band

The bathroom door finally opened, Duff only wore a towel around his waist. His green eyes were red rimmed...had he been crying? Oh shit! Slash felt suddenly sick to his stomach. He never imagined hurting Duff like this!

"Slash," sniffle, oh shit, "...last night...I gotta be honest...I've kinda, well, I mean, it's confusing but I feel...things....about you."

Slash didn't need to hear anymore, he heard enough. What Duff was stumbling trying to say was he felt more for Slash like he did for Duff. Never had Slash felt more relief than this moment. 

"Oh for fuck sakes' Duff come here!"

Slash pulled Duff into him, tilting his head up to kiss the much taller blonde bassist. Duff melted against him, the tension he was holding in his body easing into Slash's embrace. 

The towel was dropped as Slash pushed Duff back into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. 

Here enjoy this picture!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 431 55
𝑺𝒌𝒚𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 �...
37.7K 884 32
Book 1 of 🌸 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷 🌸 (Btw, in this series GN'R doesn't break up. I follow most of the true events in GN'R's career except for the breaking up...
13.1K 172 22
•• Duff Mckagan ☆ Rosalyn Hoffman, much known as Rose, was best friends with Duff Mckagan. Tension between the two started many months ahead, the ten...
3.8K 116 28
Read book one if you haven't!!! Y/n hits LA again, and things are certainly different this time around.