Chasing Stardust โ˜† P. Dameron

By swmash_22

Always on my mind See it in my eyes. Won't let me sleep When I lay down at night. I'm addicted to t... More

๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ตโ” โ˜†
00. | ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆโ” โ˜†
0.01 | ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
0.02 | ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต
0.03 | ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜’๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ
0.05 | ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ
0.06 | ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
0.07 | ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
0.08 | ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
0.09 | ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ

0.04 | ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ

99 6 5
By swmash_22

8==<\/>==8
| |

In the office of General Organa, things seem to be dull. As the general sits and worries about the well-being of her trusted Commander Dameron, she begins to wonder if she did the right thing.

She always strives to do what think thinks of the best thing for the Resistance. It's her job. To protect them and to make the right decision in order to do so.

But as she sits in her empty office, she questions if sending Poe alone was the right thing to do. Maybe Commander Cardell was right.

Before she can think any further into it, a knock on her door and the hiss of it opening pulls her out of her thoughts.

"Lieutenant Connix, what can I do for you?" The General soflty asks.

"General, you have an incoming transmission with your personal code. It's coming from Sorgan." The Lieutenant informs.

Only one person she knows on Sorgan has her personal code, cause her to suspect that she already knows who is from, yet she asks anyway.

"Is from Mirah Bey, Ma'am. She requested a holocall. She claims to have information about Commander Dameron's whereabouts."

"Thank you, Lieutenant." General Organa replies, dismissing the Lieutenant with a nod.

She dials in the holocall, and Mirah Bey transmits through only a couple seconds later.

"Commander Bey, it's nice to hear from to you." The General greats.

The blue figure of Mirah Bey smiles back, the blue head nodding in agreement. "You as well, General Organa. But please, call me Mirah."

A trading smile crosses the General's face as she replies. "As long as you call me Leia." She requests.

"Touché."

"So," the General begins, "I hear you have a certain Commander of mine?"

"That I do." Mirah replies, nodding her head in confirmation.

"How is he?"

"Physically, a little beaten. Cracked rib, scratches and bruises, all minor though. He's recovering well." The retired Commander answers.

"And mentally?" General Organa questions further.

Mirah doesn't answer immediately, rather heaves out a sigh and turns around to look at something over her shoulder, what General Organa assumes to be Poe.

She turns back around to the holovid, her expression hard.

"He went through a lot." She begins. "From what he told me, they dug around inside his head." She says with a pause before continuing.
"Whatever they did to him, it really messed him up. He's not the same, Leia. He's showed up at my door looking like shit. Broke down in my arms a few minutes later. Ate about everything in the kitchen and slept almost seven hours." She informs.

Her words bring sorrow to the General, and she feels the guilt begin to set in.

"He's just not the same sweet boy of mine right now. I talked to him, however, and convinced him to go home. He was adamant that you would see him as a traitor and shoot him down on the spot." She says, sadly laughing.

"Well I certainly won't be doing that." The General replies.

"I think he's ready to come back, that's why I'm contacting you now. I just wanted him to get some much needed rest before going back. I hope you understand."

"Of course, Mirah, thank you for taking care of my Commander. I'll be sending someone for him as soon as possible. We'll be in touch."

"Thank you, Leia." Mirah replies right before the holocall is disconnected.

"Lieutenant Connix," She calls out, the Lieutenant coming in shorty after.

"Yes General?" She asks.

"Have Lieutenant Vondar bring Commander Cardell to me, please."

"On it."

8==<\/>==8
| |

Sabe's Point Of View

When Poe was about to leave, I refused to talk to him. Honestly, I couldn't handle it.

My partner went on a mission without me, honestly I can't handle any of it.

He's been gone a few days now, and I'm starting to get antsy. More antsy then I adjust was that is.

He should be coming back anytime now, and everything will be okay.

But for now, I'm left to wallow in my own self pity with nothing to do while my partner is gone.

I haven't seen General Leia since I confronted her about sending Poe alone, and I don't plan to see her any time soon.

With Poe gone, I really have nothing to do on base. If he were here, there's no doubt he and I would be off together somewhere around base, either combat training, going over flight training, or just hanging out.

Instead of Poe and I running perimeter checks, Snap and Pava have taken over for the time being, leaving me with no duties here on a base.

So with nothing better to do, I often find myself wandering aimlessly around base. And that's what I'm doing right now.

As I walk around the hot D'qar base, I find myself on the flight deck, walking over to my ship.

The spot next to mine is empty, and looking at it doesn't settle right with me. Poe's ship should be here, especially by now. It doesn't feel right.

I look away from his spot, not able to handle the feeling it's emptiness brings me. Looking back to my ship, I decide to climb it and sit on the wing. It's something Poe and I do a lot when we have no business to attend to around base.

Plopping myself down at the edge of the wing, I let my feet dangle and sway back and forth.

I stay that way for who knows how long, just dangling my feet and watching them swing.

The base seems to be oddly quiet, eerily so. Not as many people are around, and the ones who are here are working quietly amongst themselves.

Normally I enjoy the quiet, taking in the peace it brings and using it for time to think. But this type of quiet doesn't seem peaceful to me, causing me to only worry more rather than relax.

Just then, under my feet, I see a figure approach my ship from underneath my wing, somewhat startling me.

"Hey," Lieutenant Vondar calls from beneath me, looking up at me, "You busy?"

"Does it look like I am?" I sarcastically respond, earning a chuckle from Ailyn.

"Not at all. But I have news for you. About Poe."

Her words immediately change the atmosphere into a sense of seriousness, and I waste no time getting down from the wing, skipping the whole climbing down thing and jumping down instead to save time.

"Is he on his way back?" I ask, rushing out the words.

My face is filled with hope, but when I notice Ailyn grimace at the question, my expression falls.

"What happened?"

I wonder who Mirah Bey is and how falls into this 👀 oh wait I already know but you don't find out till the next couple chapters. Just wait till yall find out who her husband (Poe's uncle) is!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 30.1K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1.5K 52 34
How do you survive in a world without rules? ------- Some of them were old enough to remember what it was like before everything turned into sand. Wh...
216K 5.3K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
61.1K 2.7K 20
ใ€Œ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐— ใ€โYou can't charm me, Weaselโž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ Louis was the typical womanizer in Hogwarts, but only because he was part Veela. He didn't li...