Roses Are Red

By naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request More

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
โ—๏ธโ—๏ธIMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)

1K 14 19
By naeguji

Word count: 4674

Warnings: NSFW

-

Fyodor's cheeks turn pink and he looked behind himself, down at his ass. A gasp left his lips and then he hastily brought his hands up to his head. "Y-You.." he turned back to the brunette, with one of the most accusing looks one could possibly give, face only getting warmer.

Dazai Osamu, five foot and eleven inches. Brown, fluffy hair. Nothing was particularly different about him except for the fact he had two white long bunny ears sticking out of his head, and a large white fluffy bunny tail resting comfortably on the small of his back. Was it an ability? Maybe not, because Dazai shouldn't be affected by it. Regardless.. it was contagious.

Fyodor had long white bunny ears on the top of his head, and a big white bunny tail to match. "You bastard-! You knew it was contagious!" Obviously, otherwise Dazai wouldn't have gotten it. "When Shibusawa finds me, he's gonna—"

"Ooo.." Dazai smirked. "Your dragon boyfriend, hm? I'm sure he can smell rabbit from miles and miles away." He snickered. Fyodor glared at him, to which Dazai only laughed and found amusing. "Oh, please. Don't be so dramatic. You have a cloak, right? Easy enough to hide, yes?" Dazai smiled.

"You know damn well he's going to be suspicious of the cloak. And what if he wants to shower together? What about when we sleep next to each other?" Fyodor's ears twitched. Dazai tilted his head as though Fyodor had asked the most peculiar thing.

"You're asking me these things as though they're my problem." He chimed. "Good luck, Fyodor." The brunette skips off. To where? If Fyodor had guessed, either to the Armed Detective Agency, or his boyfriend, Chuuya Nakahara. Fyodor guessed he could at least sleep peacefully knowing Dazai wasn't safe from being railed mercilessly by his boyfriend because he was cute. Fyodor would have to suffer the same fate.

  Swallowing thickly, he quietly sped walked back to his room, wanting to avoid Shibusawa at all cost. He managed to make it to his room safely. He didn't remember the walk from the living room to his room ever being so long, but hey, what could you do?

  Fyodor knelt down in front of him dresser where he kept things like capes and cloaks. He couldn't find one that would properly cover his ears, though all covered his tails amicably. He walked to his closet, opening it and looking around inside. He picked out a black cloak that matched his outfit, and put the hood on, testing it. He looked at himself in the mirror and did a few three sixties before deciding that it worked good enough. There also lays the issue of.. when will this - this thing wear off?

  There was a knock on his door and Fyodor jumped, clearing his throat and quickly collecting himself as he walked to the door and opened it. Shibusawa stood at the doorway. "Hello, Love, I was wondering if—" he paused, examining his cloak and frowned. "Are you feeling alright? Is it too cold? I can turn down the thermostat if you'd like." He gently cupped Fyodor's cheek. Before the Russian could go on, Shibusawa continued to speak. "You do feel a little warm.. are you sick?"

  Fyodor gave his calm smile and shook his head. "No, I'm feeling quite alright, though I'm grateful you're asking." He smiled softly. " I just.. wanted to start wearing clothes I haven't really worn, so they're not being put to waste."

  Shibusawa smiled. "I see."

  "So.. what did you come in here for?" Fyodor tilted his head.

  "Ah, it's just that I'm fairly sure there's a rodent scuttling about our fortress." Shibusawa hummed. Fyodor's heart stopped for a moment. That's right.. Tatsuhiko Shibusawa is a dragon. He obtains more traits from a dragon than one might think, including an amazing sense of smell. Oh dear.. can he smell that it's me..? "Have you seen anything? Im sure I smelled rabbit." Shibsuawa glanced around inside Fyodor's room.

  Fyodor maintained his smile. If there was anything he was good at, it was being able to keep a straight face. Especially in a situation like this, where he's sure if Shibusawa found out he would absolutely lavish and devour him. There was something else, an underlying thought in Fyodor's mind. Shibusawa was capable of shifting partially, only to have certain dragon attributes such as horns and claws. He had activated it only in battle, but it had altercations to his face as well as size. He has seen Shibusawa practicing more so to get a better grip on it. Such as, if he only wants claws, or horns, or to grow in size. Quite skilled in handling different aspects of his ability, really. Fyodor indeed admires it. It's very impressive.

"I haven't seen a rabbit, no." Well, it's not like he was lying. Fyodor hadn't seen a rabbit at all. He wouldn't consider himself a rabbit now either. He was still a person, just with rabbit attributes. If you put chocolate chips on a normal cake, does it suddenly become a cookie?

"Mm.. I think it must be hiding in here. It's scent is particularly strong here." Shibusawa stepped into the room, past Fyodor.

Fyodor smiled nervously, saying nothing as he watched Shibusawa search the room for the best. The white haired male was absolutely certain it was in here. Bunnies and rabbits had very particular smells, although this one smelled much different than ones he's smelt before. Less- dirty..? He wondered how it even got in in the first place. Shibusawa pauses and his nose picks up something else. An underlying feeling of fear. He stood for a moment, never recalling smelling this type of fear when it came to animals in general. This was the type of fear and nervousness he smelled from Fyodor, more often than not.

He smelt it when Fyodor saw him filing his nails down, hinting to sexual activities in the future. He smelt it when Fyodor first had worn a slip dress with thigh highs to bed. The Russian always wore either slip dresses, or nothing. But a slip dress combined with thigh highs was Fyodor's way of giving permission for intimate activities whilst he was asleep. Shibusawa turned to look at Fyodor, who seemed to just be watching him.

Fyodor tilted his head, curious as to why Shibusawa was looking to him of all things. He couldn't help but tense a little. Did he know it was him? Shibusawa could smell the scent of fear become stronger when he looked at Fyodor, and walked over to him, standing in front of him. The smell of rabbit is quite strong on Fyodor as well. Shibusawa smiled softly and extended a hand. "Hand it over, Fedya."

Fyodor blinked a few times. "Hand- hand what over?" He certainly hadn't expected Shibusawa to say that.

"The rabbit. I know you have it. I promise not to harm it." Shibusawa chuckled softly, seemingly finding the fact Fyodor had a bunny endearing.

Fyodor understood then. Shibusawa thought Fyodor had the bunny, not suspecting that he himself was the bunny he smelt. He smiled, though a hint of nervousness came across in it, but not for the reasons Shibusawa thought. "I assure you, I have no rabbit hidden on my person." He held up his hands.

Shibusawa tilted his head. "If you wanted a pet you could have just asked." He looked him up and down in an analyzing way. "Take off the cloak."

"W-What?" Fyodor let a stutter slip.

"Fyodor, I promise not to harm your furry friend." Shibusawa put a hand on his shoulder, a calm smile still on his face. Fyodor's heart pounded, and he did the first thing he could think of. Running away.

It was really stupid, but Fyodor ran off a few seconds after he said that. He was indeed not hiding any bunny. His reaction shocked Shibusawa. Did he truly think he would harm his new pet..? Perhaps it was because he was partially a dragon. Shibusawa chuckled, and followed where he'd seen Fyodor run, though simply walking. "Fyodor, running away is quite childish. You're acting like a child who snuck in a stray whilst your parents weren't looking." His voice is loud, simply to insure that Fyodor could hear him from any place on the floor they were on. "Do you truly think I'll harm it?"

Fyodor had hid himself in Shibusawa's room. He heard the other's footsteps echo throughout the hallway. Fyodor was hiding in his closet. Shibusawa followed his sense of smell, opening the door to his room and looking around. "Fed~Ya~" he purred, using a tone of voice that always made Fyodor melt and bent to his will. Shibusawa searched his room before his eyes landed on the closet.

He placed his hand on the handle, turning. Shibusawa merely got it open an inch before Fyodor fully slammed it open, catching Shibusawa off guard and knocking him to the ground. Fyodor ran out of the room, almost tripping but catching himself. "Fyodor—!" Shibusawa was truly surprised by the lengths he was going to to hide this rodent.

Shibusawa was quick to get on his feet and ran this time. And he was much faster than Fyodor. The Russian made it to the dining room, feeling a hand on his wrist however. His eyes widened and he was pushed against the table, a hand on the back of his head pushing his head down against the table. "Honestly.. you're quite the drama queen." Shibusawa chuckled, and Fyodor whimpered. His head and chest were face down on the table. He turned his head to lay it on his side. His arms couldn't do much as Shibusawa tore off his coat.

Fyodor yelped slightly at that, cool air hitting his tail and ears. Shibusawa had thought.. perhaps the bunny was laying hidden in his cloak, a pocket inside or something. He knew he didn't need to check the pockets once he saw Fyodor, however. Shibusawa's eyes glistened, and it all suddenly made sense. "My my.." He let the cloak fall to the floor, and the now free hand palmed Fyodor's tail. Fyodor bit his lip. "I see.. you had quite the good reason to run away." Shibusawa chuckled.

The hand on Fyodor's head found his ears, and began to caress them. "S-Shibu.." Fyodor bit his lip, trembling.

"What's this..?" Shibusawa squeezed his tail slightly and earned a soft whine from Fyodor. "Are these sensitive?" He licked his lips. His dragon instincts were most certainly kicking in. There were many, many things he wanted to do to this man right now. However.. he supposed he should calm himself down. No need to wreck Fyodor when he'd barely turned into a bunny.

"Do you know how this happened?" Shibusawa asked, removing his hands from Fyodor. The Russian stood up and turned to face him, legs wobbly.

"Yes.." Fyodor nodded. "It's some type of- contagious thing. Dazai had it.. and now I have it. I don't know- how it spreads." Fyodor murmured.

"I see." Shibusawa hummed, tapping his chin. "You look quite adorable." He brings his hand up to pet Fyodor's head. "I wonder how long it will last."

Fyodor frowned, and Shibusawa laughed. "I'm not saying you're going to suddenly become unattractive once your rabbit aspects wear off. You know that." The Russian crossed his arms as his lover kissed his cheek. "This is quite interesting... don't bunnies go into heat?"

Fyodor froze, his face turning red. "W-What-!?" In hind sight, the fact should be more concerning than Shibusawa than it was to Fyodor, who already had an insane sex drive. "S-surely not.." he doesn't want to imagine himself, red and trembling, begging Shibusawa to fuck him for hours on end. "I'll- check with Dazai. I'm sure that it doesn't." Fyodor fumbled for his phone, calling Dazai. He hoped to God that Shibusawa was wrong. Fyodor listened to the phone ring but was left on voice mail.

Shibusawa hummed and fished out his own phone from his pocket. "Let me see if I can get a hold of Chuuya." Fyodor's heart pounded as Shibusawa called him. Oh jeez.. if Chuuya gave Shibusawa any ideas— Fyodor was absolutely done for.

Chuuya picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, I had a small question." Shibusawa smiled. "Your lover's bunny aspects seemed to have latched onto Fyodor now. He'd like to speak with Dazai."

"He's busy getting railed."

This does not phase any of them. Except for Dazai, who can be heard whining and moaning over the phone. This was utterly and entirely normal. The couples had both lived in the fortress for some time, after all. It was natural they'd see more— of things that shouldn't be seen.

"Allow me to ask you, then." Shibusawa hummed. "Does he go into what could be considered heat?"

Chuuya chuckled, taking a deep breath. "Yeah, yeah he does."

"I see." Shibusawa chuckled lowly. Fyodor swallowed thickly. "Thank you. Goodbye." He hangs up and puts his phone back in his pocket. He locks eyes with Fyodor. "I guess we have our answer." Shibusawa watched the way the Russian tensed up. If he could guess, he was probably flustered all over. He licked his lips, which earned a whimper from Fyodor. "I guess we'll wait and see." He chuckled.

With that, Shibusawa turned on his heel to leave the room. Probably to go to his own room and work at his desk. Fyodor took the time to relax himself, swallowing thickly. Okay.. this was fine. He brought a hand to his forehead. So much has happened in a short hour. He decided a nap wouldn't be too crazy of a thing to want to do, now.

  Fyodor walked to the bedroom, poking his head in the door to see Shibusawa indeed working. He glanced to the Russian and smiled a little. "I'm.. going to take a nap." Fyodor murmured, crossing his arms and walking in, going to the closet to find comfortable clothes to wear.

  "Alright. Rest well." Shibusawa smiled, before going back to work. Fyodor sat on the bed, putting on the slip dress. It went over his tail, which was very annoying. Ah.. well, good thing he had thousands of them. He'll simply have this one made for occasions where he.. has a tail. He cuts a small whole for his tail to go through and then puts it on. It's much more comfortable. He glanced to make sure Shibusawa wasn't watching, and put on thigh high stockings, which were consent for anything to be done to him whilst he slept.

  Fyodor pulled a sheet over himself, laying on his stomach and hugging his pillow. It doesn't take long for him to slip into glorious sleep.

  Fyodor woke up about as fast as he fell asleep. Though, he guessed that's how sleep felt to anyone. Like a sort of time skip, in a way. His body felt tingly, and he whimpered softly as he opened his eyes. He caught sight of the clock. It had been three hours since he'd went to sleep. He bit his lip, and turned his head slightly. Shibusawa stood at the side of the bed, one hand resting on the small of his back, pinky and ring finger split apart from pointer and middle, the tail resting comfortably inbetween. His other hand had three fingers in Fyodor's entrance.

  "Mm.. S-Shibu.." Fyodor moaned softly.

  "Good morning, sleeping beauty." Shibusawa chuckled softly, pushing his fingers in deeper. Fyodor saw that the hand on his back also had its nail's file down. His tail began to wag back in forth at immense speeds, whimpering and closing his eyes tightly. "You've already came once in your sleep."

  The Russian's face became warm. "Shibu.. I-I need.." his voice trails off and he says nothing more.

  "Need what? Finish your sentence, petit lapine~" Shibusawa smirked, his hand leaving his entrance. He licked it clean.

  "Fuck me." Fyodor whimpered.

  ~

  The morning after. Shibusawa groaned. "Fedya.. we just got up." He murmured, staring up at the Russian who was rubbing himself on Shibusawa's knee. His face and body felt so warm. He thinks the sex they had right before bed probably spurred on this bunny heat.

  Shibusawa hadn't left bed yet, his knee bent upward. Fyodor rubbing his entrance against it. "I-I.. I apologize.. my body.. I need to.."

  Shibusawa smiled softly. "Don't apologize, dear~ Could it be bunny heat..?"

  Fyodor feels hands slide onto his waist and begin to move him down harshly, earning a loud moan. He nodded. "Y-Yes..! Yes.. I think.. Mm.. fuck.. my body feels so warm.."

  Shibusawa chuckled lowly. He helped Fyodor get off on his knee that morning. About six hours had passed since then, and Shibusawa was sitting at his desk working. "S-Shibu..?" Fyodor tapped his shoulder. "Fuck me.. please."

  "Mon petit lapin est tellement excité que je l'ai déjà baisé au moins cinq fois." Shibusawa murmured softly to himself, looking over to Fyodor who didn't speak a lick of French. "I've fucked you five times already.."

  "Seven." Fyodor corrected. "I-It's not my fault." He huffed.

  "I never said it was. I'm not saying it's a bad thing either." Shibusawa kissed his cheek. "But can't you use your vibrator..s? I have work to do."

  Fyodor shook his head. "You'll have to, Fedya. I need to get this work done, I'm already behind." Shibusawa turned away from him to go back to working.

  Fyodor whined loudly, throwing a tantrum. That, however, wasn't anything new. The Russian could be quite the drama queen. He got an idea, and crawled under Shibusawa's desk, sitting in between his legs. He brought his hands to his crotch, pawing at it. However, his lover is not phased and is ignoring him. Fyodor can see the corners of his mouth threaten to smile. He must find this oh so amusing.

  Fyodor whined, and tries for several more minutes but is ignored. He crawled out from under the desk, huffing. Fine, if his lover didn't wish to get him off, he would find anything else that would.

  Fyodor didn't think that his new sexual charge would lead him to things other than his toys.  He was still wearing only his slip dress and stockings. He had gone to the bathroom in order to take a cold shower, which he knew he heard other men talk about doing. He hoped it would work even if he himself didn't have a dick. But then he found that the side of the bathtub looked very appealing.

  Shibusawa's pillow was just as appealing. Fyodor rubbed on quite a few things and got himself off. Of course, it still wasn't enough to sustain his sex drive. He would eye things with handles, and tried quite a few of them. He got himself off just fine. But still found that he wasn't satisfied.

  Fyodor sat in the bath tub, where he'd done most of his getting off. Objects he used on the floor outside of the bath tub. He felt so exhausted yet still so dissatisfied, body trembling, half his torso hanging over the edge of the bath tub. The edge as well as the inside was covered with come, as well with the items on the floor outside of the bathtub. He didn't know what time it was, but knew he wanted more.

  Shibusawa sighed, having finished all of his paper work. He could hear Fyodor's noises from the bathroom easily, but said nothing and didn't look. He stood up, stretching his arms, a little smile on his face. He could go satiate his lovers appetite now. He opened the bathroom door, staring at the sight.

  The floor outside of the bath tub was covered in come and random objects. Including toys, including regular items. He could hear a faint buzzing, and could see his lover twitching. He walked closer, the smell of Fyodor and come overwhelming him. The bathtub had most of the come— which was good because he could easily wash it down the drain. Fyodor's dress was probably ruined, as were his stockings. ".. regarde toi.  Tu es pathétique.  je laisse mon petit lapin seul pendant quelques heures et il baise tout ce qui peut rentrer en lui... tu es tellement salissant." Shibusawa smirked and knelt down. Fyodor lifts his head, ears twitching. "Such a mess deserves a punishment."

  Fyodor watched Shibusawa walk away and come back moments later with two vibrators. Fyodor already had one inside of him. "N..No.. I want you.. to fuck me.. I-I don't want those." He whimpered.

  "Should've thought about that before you went and fucked everything that could fit inside you." Shibusawa smirked. He had some rope in his hands as well, tying Fyodor's ankles and wrists together. He doesn't take out the vibrator in him. Fyodor's taken two vibrators and his dick before; He can handle three. He pushes the two in and turned them on.

  Fyodor moaned loudly, laying down in the bathtub now. He watched as Shibusawa turned his back and began to walk away. "Y..You're just gonna .. leave me here?" Fyodor whimpered. "C-covered in—"

  "—your own come? Yes, that's correct." Shibusawa chuckled.

  "B-But... but.. but where are you going?" Fyodor whined.

  "To thank Chuuya and Dazai, of course." Shibusawa said as though it were common sense. "It would be rude not to thank them for this." He smiled.

  Fyodor watched, flabbergasted, as Shibusawa leaves the bathroom.

  Shibusawa really could have just called them, but he wanted to leave his lover in a literal buzz of pleasure for much longer than a phone call. He knocked on the door and about twenty seconds later was answered. "Oh, hey, Shibusawa." Chuuya smiled and opened the door. "Need something?" He stepped aside so he could come in.

  Shibusawa stepped and looked over, seeing Dazai curled up on the couch with a blanket and stuffed animal. Ears and tail similar to Fyodor's. "I hope I didn't come at too inconvenient of a time. I simply wanted to thank your significant other for bestowing rabbit attributes onto my dear Fedya."

  "Oh, I see." Chuuya smiled. Dazai lifted his head, looking so very drowsy.

  "Y..you're welcome.."

  "You seem to have gone very rough on him." Shibusawa chuckled. "Say, after one or two times of making love, does the heat usually subside?"

  "It does, yeah." Chuuya nodded.

  "I see.. Fyodor's been relieved more times than I can count and he's still not satisfied, the poor thing." Shibusawa smirked to himself.

  "Really?" He tilted his head.

  "Mhm. He's quite insistent I continuously fuck him throughout the day." Shibusawa put his arms behind his back. They could talk so casually about something like this.

  "Well.. I did do a bit of research. Bunnies and rabbits multiply pretty fast. So many he's developed a breeding kink and therefore wants you to fuck him." Chuuya decided.

  "That would make sense." Shibusawa brought his hand up to his chin and smiled. "Thank you." Perhaps the reason Fyodor was satiated was that all of the times they'd had sex since he became bunny-like were with condoms. "I'll be taking my leave now."

  "We'll let you know if we find anything more out about it, like how it spreads or if it wears off." Chuuya smiled.

  Shibusawa nodded and they said their goodbyes before he took his leave.

  Shibusawa took his sweet time walking back to his fortress, humming happily as he did so. He walked in and made his way to his room, removing his shoes and coat which was unnecessary, but he wanted to take as much time as he could. Unlike when he left, he didn't hear his lover moaning. He walked into the bathroom, and sure enough he was still there.

  Fyodor's eyes were half lidded and he trembled with great severity, mouth stuck open, drool falling out and yet there were no noises. He'd came multiple times in the time Shibusawa was gone. He chuckled, and took the three remotes to the vibes and turned all of them off.

  "Shibu..." Fyodor murmured as the vibes were pulled out of him. "Fuck... fuck... me... love me... fuck me.. love me.. please." He was drunk on pleasure.

  "Would you like me to come inside you this time?" Shibusawa licked his lips as he lifted his lover out of the messy bath tub. Fyodor nodded meekly. "I've figured out why you're not satiated. Bunnies multiply quite quickly.. so there is some part of you that wants to conceive a child."

  Fyodor bit his lip. "..makes.. makes sense..." Fyodor murmured softly. "..what do you think.. they would look like, if we had a kid?" He'd been thinking about it, but hadn't spoken on it.

  "Hm.. white hair, purple eyes.. I wonder if they'd have an ability." Shibusawa chuckled. "Why don't we discuss children after we've finished attempting to conceive one~?" He undid his pants and shuffled them down along with his boxers. "I hope you don't mind me being rough with you.. tu es irrésistible, comme une proie délicieuse~"

  "перестань говорить со мной на языке, которого я не понимаю." Fyodor whined, countering the language he doesn't understand with one Shibusawa also doesn't understand. The white haired male chuckled and lifted his legs, pushing into Fyodor all of the way.

  Fyodor moaned, wrapping his arms around his lover as he began to thrust. "I-I love you.. I love you so much.." Fyodor's messied the bed just by laying down, himself covered with come from the bath tub. Not fully, but mostly. He pulled Shibusawa in for a kiss, and he happily accepted it.

  After they were finished with their love making, Fyodor was finally satisfied. Shibusawa carried him back to the bathroom, stripping him of his ruined dress and stripping himself. He gets in the bath tub and turns on the water, completely and totally cleaning the tub and them both. He takes the liberty of rinsing the objects that can't go in a washer while in the shower as well. "..Tatsuhiko.." Fyodor's sitting on the tub floor, unable to stand. Shibusawa looked back at him. "I apologize."

  Shibusawa knelt down and kissed his lips. "Whatever for, Fi-kun?" He cupped his cheeks.

  "I've been very obnoxious and irritating the entire day." Fyodor murmured meekly.

  "No you weren't. I quite enjoyed it." Shibusawa reassured him.

  "You did?"

  "Mhm."

  Fyodor smiled gently and closed his eyes. "I'm tired.." he murmured.

  "Stay here." Shibusawa stepped out of the bath tub and dried himself off, leaving the water on. "I'll get everything cleaned up, then help you out, alright?"

  Fyodor nodded, yawning. Shibusawa mopped the bathroom floor, changed the sheets and threw all of them in the washer along with Fyodor's dress. Hopefully it's not totally ruined. He puts the objects back where they belong after properly washing them. He then dresses himself in comfortable white pajamas, returning to the bathroom.

  He turned off the water and picked Fyodor up, drying him off with a towel. He hadn't worn his binder since he'd taken his nap mid day yesterday. Shibusawa was happy, because it meant Fyodor wasn't focusing on it or feeling insecure. He dressed him in one of his own shirts, since it would rest above his tail unlike how a dress could. He laid him down and laid down beside him.

  Fyodor yawned, curling up in his lover's arms. "..So.. children." He murmured softly.

  "I'm terribly sorry, Fi-Kun." Shibusawa kissed his cheek. "I would rather us wait to talk about it when you're not a bunny. That way we're sure you want one.. and it's not just your bunnily instincts."

  Fyodor nodded in understanding, legs twitching. "..I'm very exhausted.. I don't know how many times I came today.." he murmured weakly.

  "Get some rest, my love." Shibusawa smiled softly. He watched his lover fall asleep, then let his own eyes rest, slowly falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.6K 14
โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
529 8 7
โ˜… There are no X Readers included here as I'm not interested in writing them. โ˜… Arranged by ships. โ†ท 02022022 โ”€ 00002000
14.1K 438 14
โคท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค...
5.4K 78 46
ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ VARIOUS BSD X READER ONE-SHOTS Works from my Tumblr! All works are fluff ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ