๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By simplypetrovaa

" you have a place in my heart no one else could ever have. " f. scott fitzgerald. started- jan 11. 2021 fini... More

๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’๐’†. who is the alpha?
๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’„๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’
๐’๐’๐’†. wolf moon
๐’•๐’˜๐’. the hunter and the wolf
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†. magic bullets & chopped off arms
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“. mate
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†. control test
๐’”๐’Š๐’™. terror lies beneath these walls
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•. torture
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†. recovery
๐’•๐’†๐’. the dance
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’. hunters & broken hearts
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’. who is the kanima?
๐’๐’๐’†. funeral
๐’•๐’˜๐’. rescue
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†. teen wolves
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“. the date
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†. snakes
๐’”๐’Š๐’™. target unlocked
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’. clubbin'
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•. restraining order
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†. murder, she wrote
๐’•๐’†๐’. party, party, party
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’. party over
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†. battlefield
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. master plan

๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’. protective custody

44 2 0
By simplypetrovaa

[ 1.08 ]

you've got pretty good control.

       "Oh shit, I don't have any clothes for school," Maya face palmed realizing her mistake the other night.

        "It's fine you can just borrow my clothes or we can stop at your house and you can grab a bag," Ivy suggested. Maya was going to be staying with the Argents for a few nights, desperately not wanting to go home. Thankfully, Chris. and Victoria Argent were happy to let their daughters' best friend stay with them until she felt she could go home.

        Maya nodded, "Thanks." She picked out an outfit and went into the bathroom to change.

        "Girls, breakfast," Chris called up to them.

        "Thank you again, Mr. Argent for letting me stay. I just don't don't want to go home right now."

        "Anytime, Maya. You're always welcome here," he smiled as Kate walked in.

        "Yeah, it's nice being able to get to know Ivy and Allison's friends," the eldest girl smiled.

        "Are you sure you girls want to go into school yet?" Chris asked.

        "Yeah," Allison answered. "I think it's time."

        Maya looked out the window seeing a cop car a few houses down. She's been seeing it for a few days now, and it started to freak her out. The car was following wherever she went.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

        Kate and Chris drove the girls to school, stopping in front of the front steps. Allison went to open the door finding it locked. "Dad. If you insist on driving us to school, you at least have to let us out of the car.

        He looked around, taking in the surroundings before asking his sister, "Kate, what's your opinion on homeschooling? I'm happy to homeschool you three, you know," he looked back at the best friends.

        "Well . . . you know," Kate answered, "I'm more of a learning by doing kind of girl."

        "What's your opinion on overprotective dads who keep ruining their daughters lives?" Allison asked.

        Kate looked back and smiled and her before smiling at Chris and leaning over to unlock the doors.

        "Thank you," Allison whispered.

        "You're welcome." The girls climbed out of the SUV and hurried into school.

        "M, my dad is picking us up at the end of the day, do you have work today?" Ivy asked.

        "Yeah, I'll um, I can get a ride to work."

        "No, it's fine we can drive you," Allison said receiving a nod from Maya.

        Maya stopped at the bottom of the stairs, her hands immediately starting to shake. "M? It's okay. Derek's not there anymore. We're safe." Maya nodded again following Allison into school.

        They met up with Lydia and started talking about random things until the topic of the other night came up, "It's just so weird. Everyone is talking about what happened the other night, and nobody knows it was us," Allison said as they walked to their classes.

        Lydia chuckled, "Thank you, for the protection of minors."

        "Lydia, do you think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked.

        "About that jacket with that dress? Oh, Absolutely," Lydia said making  Allison roll her eyes, smiling.

        "You know what I mean."

        "Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills."

        "Preach," Maya mumbled, "I have a physics test. See you later, Lyds?"

        "Yeah."

☀︎☀︎☀︎

        Maya walked into the cafeteria seeing Allison sitting with Jackson, "Nope. Not dealing with that today," she sighed turning to sit at another table. "Isaac, hey."

        "H—hey, Maya," she said quietly, hiding his cheek.

        "Isaac. Move your hand," she said knowing what was on his cheek.

        "No, it's fine," the teenager assured.

        "Please," Maya pleaded. Isaac sighed and slowly pulled his hand from his cheek revealing a dark bruise. Maya huffed in anger for him and immediately thinking of his little brother. "Does Lucas have a matching one?"

        Isaac looked up at her with fear in his eyes, "You can't tell anyone. He'll hurt him more. I try and take the heat as much as a I can but sometimes my dad's just in the mood and—and I can't stop it."

        Maya placed a hand on his, "Isaac, I promise I will get you and Lucas out of that house. I will get you safe."

        "You don't have to do that—"

        "I do. From the minute I met Lucas last year when I was tutoring you, I don't know I just—I want to protect him, help take care of him, you know? And you, are such a good friend to me. You don't deserve any kind of beating."

        "Thank you," Isaac said and she nodded.

        "Do you still need a tutor? I'd love to help if you need it."

        "Yeah, chemistry is hell this year, I could really use the help, thanks MJ."

        "Of course. I have work today but it's usually pretty slow on Mondays, there's only a couple regulars tonight, do you want to come by today? My boss won't mind."

        "Yeah, I can do that. Is it okay if I bring Lucas? I don't want to leave him alone with my dad."

        "It is more than okay," she beamed at him.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

        Maya sat with Lydia and Ivy on the bleachers for practice, "Where's Ali?"

        "Studying for a math test, I think."

        Maya looked to the field seeing Danny on the ground and her brother a few feet away from him, "Danny, oh my god!"

        Everyone ran to Danny as she walked over to her little brother, "Okay, I know you're an asshole, but everyone loves Danny. What the hell is wrong with you?! Stiles, help me out here," Maya turned to see Stiles with his jaw dropped staring at Lydia. "Right now? Really, Stiles?"

        "No, Maya's right you are an asshole, Scott," Stiles turned around shocking Maya.

        "Wait, hold up, what did he do?"

        "Lydia's lipstick is smudged, and Scott was the last person she talked to."

        "What the f—" she cut herself off seeing the cop car again and seeing the deputy inside snap his head away when she looked at him, "Okay, who the hell is that?"

        "Who," Stiles asked, "Oh—" he groaned as Maya held his cheeks and turned his head to look at the car.

        "What the hell did you do?"

        "You—you may be under protective custody. For your safety, you know, because of the other night."

        "You're joking," she snapped. Stiles shook his head with guilt, "Give me you keys."

        "Why?"

        "Because I don't have a car! Give me your keys!"

        Stiles pulled his keys out and she snatched them from his hand before could say anything.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

        "I need to speak with the Sheriff," MJ told the deputy at the front desk.

        "Ok, I'll see if he's available."

        "So he's here?" The deputy nodded, "Perfect."

        Everyone turned their heads to the seething Maya as she pushed through the door. "Oh, jeez," Stilinski groaned seeing her standing there.

        "Oh, jeez is right. You put me under protective custody?!"

        "Listen, Mj, Shawn is a good guy—"

        "I dont care who he is, tell him to hop off. I don't need protective custody."

        "You were seen with Derek Hale twice, you're mother, Scott and Stiles were worried he'd try to contact you or hurt you." Seeing the look on her face made his face pale, "Oops."

        "Tell what's—his—face he doesn't need to follow me anymore. It's creepy especially when I don't know why."

☀︎☀︎☀︎

        "MJ?" Isaac called into the diner.

        "Hey there," Maya smiled walking in from the kitchen. "Hey Luke," she set a slice of pie in front of the six year old.

        He gasped, "How'd you know I wanted pie?!"

        Maya smirked at him, "I'm psychic. But shh, it's a secret. Don't tell anyone." She tapped his nose and turned to Isaac, "Whatcha' got for me?"

        Isaac pulled out his chemistry homework and showed her the equations. "I think I got this lesson down but Harris goes so fast and I don't think I'll be able to keep up."

        "I'll help you, Isaac. Don't worry. Have you eaten yet? Should I feed Lucas an actual dinner instead of just pie?"

        "Yeah, probably should. Can we get two burgers?"

        "Absolutely. And hey, if you ever need anything—someone to eat dinner with you, tutor, babysit, if you just need an escape, I got you. I'm here for you."

        "Thanks, Maya."

☀︎☀︎☀︎

        Maya ran through the woods, running from hunters when someone tackled her to the ground, dragging her behind the Hale house. They broke her arm, breaking her from her werewolf form and she shifted back.

        "Ah, oh, my god," she groaned standing up. Once she was up she saw it was Derek. Her eyes widened and tears formed in her eyes and she angrily shoved his shoulders, "Where the hell have you been?!"

        "Healing. What the hell did you do?"

        "Me? I didn't do anything. Scott and Stiles blamed it on you, everything! And now I can't trust him enough to be in the same house as him. So don't blame me for anything."

        "What do you mean you can't be in the same house as him? Where have you been staying?" Seeing the guilty look on her face he scoffed, "No. Maya, are you serious? That is so beyond dangerous."

        "I didn't know where else to go! They trust me, they like me!"

        "And where do they think you are right now?"

        "At home, getting stuff to stay there. I managed to stay in control long enough to get out of the house and into the woods but someonea hunter saw me running and now here I am. What's happening to me? Why was it so easy for me to lose control tonight?"

        "Because you're still new, and everything that's happened tonight is exactly what he wanted to happen. But you're safe for now. You're okay with me. I'll keep you safe."

        "Derek he wants me to kill my friends. I—I can't do that—I won't. You don't know how good it felt to howl at him, and for him to fall back. I did that. He threw me into the lockers and I actually pushed him back."

        "I know and I'm proud of you for that but he won't let that happen again."

        "I don't doubt that," she said. Her welled up with tears again, "I thought were dead. I thought I got you killed—"

        "You didn't, I'm alive," he pulled her into a hug. "It's ok. Let's get you home."

☀︎☀︎☀︎

        Maya let out a deep breath putting clothes in her bag after texting Ivy asking her to pick her up. "I must admit," Maya jumped hearing Kate's voice. "You've got pretty good control."

        "W—what are you talking about? How did you get in here?"

        "Oh come on, you've been staying at house filled with hunters. You didn't think anyone would figure it out? I thought you were the smart one? Guess I was wrong."

        "Do Allison and Ivy know?"

        "Not yet. No one else knows."

        Maya gulped feeling a lump in her throat. "What do you want?"

        "Oh, sweetie, you're a werewolf. I want you gone," she smirked before hitting Maya over the head with her gun, knocking her out.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

        Ivy pulled up in front of the McCall home and honked waiting for Maya to come out. After her run in with Jackson, and whatever jumped onto the roof of his car, she was pretty freaked out and just wanted to go home.

        Fifteen minutes passed and Ivy sighed, stepping out of the car. She jogged up to the door and rang the doorbell. "Hey, Mrs. McCall. Is MJ home? She texted me asking to pick her up but I've been outside for fifteen minutes."

        "I think so, I only got home about twenty minutes ago and I went up but the shower was running so I didn't want to bother her, you can go up."

        "Thanks," Ivy smiled as Melissa stepped aside to let the young girl in. Running up the steps Allison stopped at the door at the end of the hall, "M? You here?" she gasped seeing the scene in front of her. Clothes were everywhere, Maya's phone was on the floor, blood on the ground. The shower was indeed running, but no one was in it. "Mrs. McCall? Can you come up here," Ivy called down to the mother.

        "What is it, sweetie—oh, my god!" Melissa stepped into the room, her hands slamming over her mouth in shock and tears threatened to spill. "Wh—where is she?! We have to call 911! Oh, my god!"

        Ivy nodded fearfully, thinking Derek did something to her as she pulled her phone out. "911, what's your emergency?" the dispatcher asked.

        "Hi, um, m—my best friend, I think she's missing or—or kidnapped or something because her rooms a mess, there's blood on the floor, and she's not here."

        "Okay, and what's the address?"

        Melissa grabbed the phone, "Tell the Sheriff that Maya McCall is missing. He knows where we live. Hurry!"

☀︎☀︎☀︎

simplypetrovaa

hey guys we're almost done with act one!! i love maya so much she such a queen. anyway, i hope you're all having an amazing day/night!!

thank you so much for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 223 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
1.4M 42.7K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] โœง WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
22.2K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
15.3K 469 18
Book 3 of The Omega Series. Will the close friends of the McCall pack ever catch a break? The teens have already fought an Alpha werewolf and a Kani...