money troubles .ᐟ k. kazuha

six-winged tarafından

骗钱者 / kazuha x fem!reader # modern au ( a 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 student, 𝘢 �... Daha Fazla

нуль.
02
03

01

1.3K 74 245
six-winged tarafından

coffee date !

you had no choice, really. running short of money in times you needed it the most. your fridge looks so brand new, not only that it has no issues, but it also has nothing inside.

so it wasn't like you had any choice, you keep reminding yourself as you take out a deep breath and sighed, dialing the random number.

a random number you could scam.

───

" ah yeah, there would be a code sent to you in a few seconds for confirmation. just state the 4-digit code that you'll received. " you say, heart thrumming in your chest. you had no choice, you thought, not your fault, you thought.

the person from the other line hummed, as though in deep thought. " okay, but couldn't you check it from your end? i'm sure you would be able to know. " he voiced out, tone indicated without any hesitance in his statement.

your luck— is so terrible. out of all billions of people, you got to contact the ones with brains.
or maybe you were the one who didn't have one in the first place.

still, you excused yourself so naturally it even shocked you. " it's our company policy sir, to confirm it's from you. "

" i see, " he started, releasing out a soft chuckle that made your hopes up for a second. " alright then, it's— fuck off i know this is a scam, this whole call is recorded and i will report you to the— " the only thing you could confirm is your bad luck.

" w-whoa! calm down, calm down love. you sounded so stressed, have you even eaten already? " you had no choice. fuck your lack of money and bad luck. now what?

he got silent for a minute, as though thinking of what to reply with your sudden change of demeanor. " not yet, how about you love? "

love? really? you snorted at the silly pet name, this was your plan b, your escape route. archons this is so embarrassing, you thought. but you had to swallow your pride to get your way out of this.

" oh? it's getting late, you should eat your meal then rest. if you can't sleep then i'll accompany you 'til you fall asleep. " you cringed at your voice laced with obvious fabrication.

yet despite that, you heard an approved hum from the other line. sounds of shuffling echoed through your phone, you assumed he was getting ready for bed. wait— " you won't eat? " you questioned.

" i don't really have the appetite right now. " his voice was raspy, exhaustion evident. if you had any conscience left, you would've feel guilty right now. which in this case, you did feel a little bad.

guess you still have little conscience.

" then goodnight, rest well. make sure to eat breakfast when you wake up, love. " you smiled to yourself as you ended the call, then gave yourself a hard slap across the face.

" THE FUCK YOU SMILING AT ?!?! "

───

laughter echoed through your apartment paired with a few sounds of slapping.

" NO WAY Y/N !! " a blonde girl laughed as she continuously slaps your shoulder, finding your situation funny. " if you were running out of cash, you should've call childe and not a random number ! "

" will you shut the fuck up.. " no, you weren't amused the slightest. after that call, you blocked the number immediately and buried your head underneath your dozens of plushies. you haven't slept a wink thinking that he might track down your number and there would be cops outside your doorstep the next day.

you groaned, " are you free today.. " you asked with an unsure tone as you throw your head back on your couch.

the blonde tutted, " i have a date with heizou today, i just dropped by. " she answered, making you feel slightly dejected.

she saw how you rolled your eyes at her reply making the blonde slap your leg jokingly. you flinched at that, jolting your head immediately after that hit. " what? i'm mad at you. "

" come on y/n, you're always with the midget scaramouche too you have no say in this ! " lumine banters back, making you let out a exaggerated gasp.

as if on cue, your phone ringed, screen showing scaramouche's contact number calling you.

lumine gave you a knowing look as she pointed at your phone, " see what i mean? " she says before huffing towards the other side as you chuckled and answered your phone.

hey

open your door

you heard a beep right after, this fucker— you thought, stomping your way harshly towards your door as your friend watches you do so.

opening your door, you were greeted by a smug cat being carried by a grinning scaramouche.

" hel— " meow.

the ravenette's greeting was cut short by his cat's greeting, making you let out a snicker as you let them in. immediately, a yell was heard from the living room.

" you fucking son of a bitch today is my schedule! " lumine scolded the bitch— scaramouche, as the said man as shrugged nonchalantly.

" so what? get out. " he retorted, " don't you have a date or something? " he added, as the blonde let out a yet another angry huff as she made her way out, bumping scaramouche's shoulder hardly along her way. as she reached your doorway, she shouted, " i'll be going y/n !! and scaramouche i guess.. "

the boy lets out a hiss and a small tsk before rolling his eyes as he makes way to you.

you bid goodbye to lumine as you stared at the approaching ravenette. " now what do you want? "

" what? can't i just see you? " he raised a brow at you as you do the same to him, crossing both arms infront of you as you scrutinize his gaze.

" yeah no, you have something you need, don't you? " you rolled your eyes, giving him the knowing look as he sighed and gave in.

he puts down his cat as it immediately jumps onto your lap, making the boy infront of you let out a small tsk. " well you know i'm a busy man.." he started, maintaining eye contact at you. " and you know i have no time for childe's bullshits. "

ah childe, you know where this is going. " but you accidentally agreed to him somehow? "

" yes and no. " he answered and you tilted your head to the side, confusion was evident on your features, so he elaborates. " i agreed to childe but.. i kind of mentioned that you were.. the one going.. instead of ... me.. "

he lowered his head, afraid to look you in the eye after what he just confessed. " awe, just that? "

the ravenette was a little hopeful from your reply, but as soon as he raised his head to look up at you, all that little hope he had shattered immediately. you were smiling, yes. a little too much.

it was clear from the way that you gripped his cat's head and the way how it meows loudly, that you were indeed not happy.

" hey, let go of my cat ! " he hissed as he grabbed the little fur ball from your grasp.

" WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! " you scolded, groaning as you pulled your hair from frustration. " if you can't deal with childe's shits then so am i ! you fuckin' selfish bastard. " you argue, yet was answered by a snicker from the man before you.

upon realizing that he was making fun of your demise, you looked up at him, " oh you think this is funny, huh? you think this is funny ?! " you grabbed his neck as you put him in a headlock, swinging his head left and right to make him feel the betrayal you felt in the moment.

" he wants a coffee date!! " he chokes out, and from hearing the word coffee, you stilled as scaramouche struggles out your hold.

" oh.. coffee... " you muttered, you were really in need for a cup of coffee right now, to relieve even just a bit of your stress. " what time? " you were beaming at the ravenette as you asked the question, making him give you a look of disappointment.

" fucking whore, you put me in so much trouble just for you to agree. " he complained as he scanned through his phone to find childe's message. " this afternoon, at three. "

you nodded at him, while he took his cat in his arms again, walking out your apartment. " thanks, i owe you one. " was the last thing he said before he shuts the door close.

as soon as he did, you checked the time. it was currently 12:37, meaning you still had at least two hours to get ready, and that's what you did.

approximately two hours later, you were already ready. spraying perfume for the last touch, you heard a knock on your door.

" coming ! "

dashing towards the door, you opened it to see childe leaning at your doorway with both arms crossed. " oh? you dressed up for me? " he teased as he eyed you up and down.

" eat your ass. " you retort, locking your door then shutting it close.

the ginger feints a pout, as though he was hurt— he's already used to it but he still likes getting you riled up. " ouch "

" shut up and let's go before i sew your mouth shut. "

with your statement, he gestures a zipper over his mouth as though zipping his mouth close, heading towards his car. he opened the passenger's seat for you as you muttered a thank you.

───

" you've got to be fucking kidding me. "

childe whistled nonchalantly as though he did nothing out of the ordinary.

" you said you wanted to have a coffee date ! " you whisper-yelled at the ginger as you pinched his ear down your height.

" yeah! ow— there's free coffee here !! " childe reasoned, however his words fail to reach you as you were not having any of his bullshits anymore.

you put even more pressure on pinching his ear making him hiss, " in—a—fucking—funeral. " you reminded him, syllable by syllable. " i don't even know who the fuck died— who the fuck is tomo?! "

the man before you was about to speak up when a soft voiced interrupted.

" childe..? "

you and the said boy turned to look at a beautiful maiden. her hair was kept in a ponytail as her bangs softly sways along the breeze of air. everything about her just screams elegant, from her looks, to her choice of fashion, her poise, everything. your thrift clothing felt kinda out of place.

even so, you cleared your throat and let the ginger go as he immediately recognized the girl before the both of you.

" ayaka ! " he beamed, pocketing both of his hands along the process.

the maiden smiled at the mention of her name, " it's been a long time. " she says before shifting her attention to you, " your girlfriend? "

her questions catches you off guard whilst the ginger just snickered but you were quick to answer her query.

" just a friend. "

your reply made her eyes widen for a millisecond as she quickly apologies for her false assumption.
" again, i'm sorry for assuming that. come in, come in. " she ushered, grabbing you and childe inside where the funeral was being held.

fuck  you thought, you had a bad feeling about this.

as you entered the venue, you immediately saw a few familiar faces. itto, sara, shinobu, and yoimiya were seated in a circle as they played— wait uno?

um?

you deadpanned at them, this is a fucking funeral.. you reminded yourself. you sighed, sitting yourself beside childe and the group before he stood up and went somewhere else.

" ooooh y/n!! come come. " the blonde sunshine immediately noticed your presence, making the others shift their attention on you.

" want to join? " itto flashed you a grin as he asked, you don't have anything else to do anyways, so you reluctantly agreed.

is it alright to play uno during a funeral..?
fuck it.

a few rounds after and you were getting cocky with all the continuous wins you got. " come on guys, do better. " you smirked, teasing the others as they let out mutters of profanities.

another round of uno and you were sure you were going to win again, and that you did. immediately standing up from your seat, you yelled the word 'uno' along with the words 'suck it up' and 'win streak let's goooo' .

when suddenly all the loud noises became eerily silent, making you freeze up from your current position. you turned, curious to see why the noise had shut down, and when you see a man in clad suit with his dirty blonde hair kept in a low ponytail and red vermilion eyes glaring at you, you knew you fucked up good—bad shit.

he must be a family member.. or something...  you assumed, from the way he looked at you up and down as though judging your whole physique before giving you a disgusted and disappointed stare and walked away from the area.

a cup of coffee was handed to you making you look— it was childe of course, giving you an apologetic smile. " still up for the date? "

upon hearing his words, the others gave you a teasing look as you sighed, " you fucking menace, sure. "

" atta girl. "

" i will sew your mouth. "

you stood up from your previous seat to go to another area with childe wherein there weren't a lot of people. after you took a seat, you immediately sipped the coffee he gave you.

" see, free coffee isn't that bad now isn't it? " childe held an amused grin as he teased you. in return, you rolled your eyes at him, muttering a whatever  as he snickered at your reply.

" who's that guy in a suit by the way? " you asked, wanting to know about his identity since he may or may not looked like he was going to file a restraining order at you.

childe snickered at your panic state, making you deadpan at him as though to tell you are serious.

the ginger shrugged before answering, " he's kaedehara kazuha, the heir of crux chamber company. you didn't know that?— oh you wouldn't, you don't have a life outside your art studio. "

" shut the fuck up. "

you hear the man before you laugh and you stood up, making his laughter halt. " HEY I WAS KIDDING !! "

" i'm about to piss my pants, you jerk. " you raised your middle finger at him as you turned your back and left the man alone.

which you regretted immediately but you don't want to go back because of your pride, so you stand in front of the coffin as you think where the fuck could the restrooms be.

you were too deep into thinking that you didn't even heard the clearing of someone's throat on purpose.

okay so i've been to a few funerals like this before and they usually have their restrooms either outside or behind the—

your brainstorming was interrupted with a cough, in which gave you hope since now, you can finally ask someone where the restrooms are located. but as soon as you faced the person behind, you really wished you went back and asked childe instead.

much to your dismay, it was the same guy who glared daggers at you before, the guy in a fucking suit.

" are you here to pay respect to tomo, or to win every rounds of uno? "

boy only if you knew why i really came here in the first place... you thought, staying silent might be the best option for now, but you really don't want to piss your pants at the moment.

" um.. where ... is the restroom? " you hesitated to change the subject but you can't help it. you were ABOUT TO PEE !!

noticing the struggle of keeping yourself straight, and the troubled look in your face, he knew you were in the verge of pissing your pants. yet, instead of being the gentleman he usually is and showed you where the restrooms are, he suppressed a snicker with a hand as he slightly turns his head away.

" why are you laughing. " you asked with a straight faced, starting to get annoyed at the man standing right before you.

" what? i'm not. " he defended, grabbing you by the shoulder and started to lead you by the coffin. " i'll introduce you to tomo. "

your face is full of dread when you heard his words. you faced him with an 'are you kidding me look' but he wasn't even looking at you as he continued his speech to a dead guy.

you lowered your head, fucking trying to stop yourself from peeing right there and then.

and as though the gods have been mocking you, you heard his voice once more. " what's wrong? do you want to play uno with me instead? "

you could see his smirk even if your head was kept low, he was indeed mocking you, and you were having enough of it.

" no! " you whisper-yelled, " i. want. to. fucking. pee. " you said with gritted teeth as you looked up at him and met his eyes. you don't notice how close your faces was, but he does. and he doesn't seem to mind, rather— he seemed to enjoy it.

" and what would you like me to do? "

" i don't fucking know, open wide and let me piss in your mouth? what do you think, sherlock? "

with your response, his jaw slacks, and with his reaction, you let out a dramatic gasp. " you fucking pervert, i didn't mean it seriously. close your god damn mouth. "

" wait it's not— " you cut his reasoning off with a raise of your hand,  " save it " you say, nodding as though you understood his situation. you were really just that irresistible, weren't you?

this made the man's brow twitch in annoyance, he really wanted you to suffer and just piss your pants. " whatever. " he says, turning his back at you which immediately made your eyes widen.

was he really not going to show you where the restrooms are? asshole.

hesitantly, you stop his tracks by grabbing shyly at the fabric of his suit. " wait. " you started, and he listened, but not turning around to face you.
" show me where the restrooms are.. "

with your statement he faced slightly behind, giving you his annoyingly handsome side view. he side-eyed you as though wanting you to finish your sentence, and as how much it ruined your pride, you did so. " ..please? "

the young man smirked triumphantly as he looked down at you. " come here. " his right hand—which you were holding onto before, slides down to your waist as he grabbed you. " it wasn't hard to be respectful now, was it? " he whispered, voice husky as he leads you outside to where you presume the restrooms are.

and although you wanted to let out another snarky remark at him, you can't help but feel familiar at that husky voice of his.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
83.7K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...