Time Tells โ€ข KNY (DISCONTINUE...

By festivalgod

[๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜’๐˜•๐˜  ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] "๐”๐ ๐ก, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข... More

โ€ขProlougeโ€ข
โ€ขChapter 1โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 2โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 3โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 4โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 5โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 6โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 7โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 8โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 9โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 10โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 11โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 12โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 13โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 14โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 15โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 17โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 18โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 19โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 20โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 21โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 22โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 23โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 24โ€ข
-important!-
-update!-

โ€ขChapter 16โ€ข

5.2K 316 151
By festivalgod

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

•memories you've shared•

TW : Violence, Slight gore

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

You arrived at the final selection early as there was no other person in sight except the two children at the front. If your calculations are correct it was about 4 am now, as you've been counting the hours of your travel.

Your legs weren't that tired at all, just a bit of cramps but it was manageable. You were tired from using your power to travel at the time a certain twins are just the right age to host a final selection but you managed.

You nodded at the two children as a greeting, walking upto them casually to show no ill intent.

"Welcome to the final selection miss. But we are afraid to inform you that you've arrived way too early as the final selection starts at night." they said as you waved them off knowingly, walking towards them casually.

"Oh i know that was on purpose, I just came here early to ask you two of a favor." you said nonchalantly as they tilted their head, wondering what your favor might be.

You pulled out an envelope from your sleeve as you handed it to the small Kiriya. He looked at it quizzically as Kanata held a knowing look.

"If i am correct, do you perhaps wants us to give this to our father?" she politely asked as Kiriya caught on and straightened his posture to look up to you.

You nodded as you stood nonchalantly with your hand on your hip. "It's a very important matter so if it's alright can you do it for me?" you asked as the two children looked at each other before looking back at you with doubtful expressions despite their smiles still resting on their face.

You sighed as you reached into your pockets and pulled out a bag filled with candies and chocolates, handing it to Kanata as it was her turn to look at it quizzically.

She blinked as she sniffed the bag a little bit, she perked up at the familiar scent.

You stared at her expectantly, knowing full well what the answer was gonna be because you traveled to this time for a reason, the reason being the fact that these two were younger and easier to "persuade"

Kanata looked back at you, her mouth agape before looking at Kiriya and nodding. Kiriya nodded back as he put the envelope in his kimono sleeve. They looked back at you with the same smiles as they bowed politely.

"we shall hand your letter to our father." they said in unison as Kiriya raised his head, blinking at his sister who was still bowing.

"Thank you for the sweets as well, We shall share it with each other." Kanata said as you lightly chuckled at the child with a sweat drop.

"It's nothing really, thank you for the favor as well. I shall be taking my leave, I'll be back tonight." you said as you started walking away without looking back, you heard them bid their farewells behind you as you waved your hand in acknowledgement.

'I wonder what they were doing out here so early' you thought as you continued to make your way to a nearby village, hiding your blade underneath your long haori to avoid any misunderstandings.

You stayed at a nearby inn the whole day, making more notes and plans in the future. What did you think you forgot your stuff at the Rengoku Estate? You couldn't risk them finding your futuristic stuff so you took it with you. Yes, you've been carrying a large bag the whole time ever since you left the Rengoku Estate.

Your first notebook was filled to the brim with plans and choices. Shinjuro had to buy you two more notebooks to write on. You also learned how to read and write in Japanese thanks to Shinjuro, you never really bothered to learn back in your world considering you only visited Japan for souvenirs.

-Time skip-

You were back at the final selection, there was a couple of people already as the two children from this morning still stood at the same spot.

You approached them and asked them if they've been standing there all day and they shook their heads as you nodded in understanding before making your way to a nearby tree to lean on with your arms crossed.

Noticing a couple of stares on you from a couple of background characters- I mean- people. Some had wary looks at your strong presence, while most of them had blushes on their faces.

The two children started to explain how the final selection was gonna be done as you mostly tuned it out, already knowing everything you needed to know.

Only paying attention as the two children started to wish all of us luck and the final selection finally began.

You took mental note of each direction everybody went in as you went to the direction that had most people. This wasn't about kindness, this was about how heartless you have to be to save the majority.

So you could only wish those few slayers luck as you continued to keep track of everyone near you. It seemed like you were all alone but you could sense their presence around you, both demons and future demon slayers.

You heard rustling behind you as you swiftly dodged an attack from a weak demon without turning or looking at it. You heard growling behind you as you casually continued walking away to try and find people in need of help.

This of course ticked off the hungry demon behind you as it ran towards you in order to tackle you only for you turn around and meet its eyes with your cold ones, causing it to widen its eyes and immediately became suffocated with your strong and intimidating presence as its muscles twitched.

The demon was frozen in its tracks as it started panicking, trying to move in order to attack you but it's body resisted. The demon's face held confusion and fear as it looked back at you who was raising a brow at the demon's vulnerability.

'H/C hair..E/C eyes..S/C skin..this woman..why does she seem so familiar..' It thought as it started shaking from where it stood.

"Good..knew..strong..man" the demons eyes widened at the memory. This memory..did not belong to him..

It's head started to ache as fuzzy memories made its way to its head.

"Good job Kibutsuji! I knew you were a strong man!" A beautiful woman told him as she wore a sly and proud expression, her tone sounded as if she was teasing him as he felt his face erupt into a red hue.

'these are..dont tell this is!-' it's thoughts were cut off at the sound of your muttering as it immediately started to panic. It tried to run away but it was no use as you quickly made its way in front of it with your blade angled to slice its neck.

"First form : Line of Blue." you muttered as you supported the motion of your blade and cut the demon's neck with a clean slice, followed by imaginary azure flames that caused the demon to start screeching in pain due to the burning sensation.

It's head fell to the ground as you sheathed your blade, exhaling as your body started to ease up. You looked down at the demon who was still screaming in agony as it turned into ash before turning to leave again at the sound of desperate cries in the distance, most likely from demon slayers.

-Meanwhile : Somewhere-

A man flinched as memories started to flood his head. A woman with short h/c hair and intimidating e/c eyes looked back at him as his mouth went agape.

"First Form : Line of Blue"

That voice..it sounded familiar.

He scowled as he massaged his temple, his other hand fiddled with a golden hairpin gently in order to calm his nerves. That's when it hit him..

He looked at the Golden Hairpin with wide eyes, his brows raised in shock as he realised why that woman seemed all too familiar. He stood up abruptly as he went to open a small drawer that contained lots of papers as he hastily searched for a certain note in the pile.

He pulled out a laminated note, it was old but still tangible. He reread the note over and over again as his breathing started to become unsteady, tears pricking the corner of his eyes.

'so you've finally reincarnated..Y/N..' he said as tears freely fell from his eyes, his heart ached as much as his head due to it being such a long time since he's felt positive emotions.

It's been such a long time, he wonders if you still recall the memories you've shared in the past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.2K 12
You being Muzan's daughter WRONG GRAMMARS AND CRINGE AHEAD
10K 302 31
๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘”๏ฟฝ...
138K 3.1K 21
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š‚๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ..... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
5.3K 123 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...