Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
Tea with Riddle
The Usurper from the Wilds
Studying with Leona...or not?
The Merchant from the Depths
Beach Day with Octavinelle
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Scarabia time!
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
~Birthday Special~
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
Fanart!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Stitch's Tropical Turbulence
Small A/N

The Merchant from the Depths

10.2K 436 156
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

The two were sitting in the lounge of the Ramshackle dorm.

"I think it's safe to say that everybody with an anemone stuck on their head...gambled on Azul's contract and lost. The terms of said contract were apparently to place in the top 50. But with the sheer number of students signin' on most of them never stood a chance of getting in at all. That was Azul's game from the start." Jack said.

(Y/n) tilted her head slightly, "I did find it weird that Grim managed to score over 80 on a test." She said.

"I mean, c'mon! If you're gettin' good graded off someone else's work, what does that even prove? You're throwin' away a perfectly good opportunity to show others what you're capable of. Frankly, you're cheating yourself."

"If the rest of the student body here were as principled and tedious...I mean, as "serious" as you it would spare me such grief!" A different voice said, making the two turn startled.

Well, the girl had her fire ready, but then calmed down, seeing that it was Crowley.

"Whoa! Headmage?! You startled me!" The wolf male said.

The male sighed, "So transpires another year of me being unable to clamp down on Ashengrotto's little "side business.""

The girl narrowed her eyes at him, "What do you mean by that?"

"Azul Ashengrotto: Sophomore. Housewarden of Octavinelle Dorm. Much like Rosehearts, he is a highly capable student already running a dorm as a sophomore, but...He's a bit—no, I daresay quite a bit troublesome."

"Are you talking about him swindling people? Seems to me like one word from the headmage could put a stop to this whole thing." Jack said.

"Ah, but it is precisely because I am in a teaching position that I cannot prohibit his actions."

"Why not?" The girl said.

"Here's the thing about those study guides that Ashengrotto handed out to the students. There was no illegitimate activity involved in their production. Nobody snuck looks at test questions or answers beforehand. It was crafted exhaustively by hand, after researching the past century's worth of Night Raven College exam questions and their patterns. In other words, it's an entirely legitimate study guide."

Her eyes widen, "A century's worth of test questions...?!"

The silver haired male smirked, "Huh. Well, I'll be. If he did all that by hand, the guy's got chops." He said, before looking at the male, "Hm? Wait...So the problem is that there is no problem with it?"

"You strike right to the heart of the matter, Howl. As a teacher, I can hardly prohibit a student from crafting an exam study guide via honest work. Nor can I prohibit a student from "kindly" sharing their notes with friends." Crowley said.

"If you did, you'd basically be tellin' students, "no studying" and "no helping your buds."" He growled softly, "Talk about a seriously briny pickle."

"That is most certainly is."

"And earlier you said "another year," yeah? Did the same thing happen last term?"

"Indeed it did. Of course, last year his study guides didn't have quite the reputation they carry this year. So the commotion was much more contained, relatively speaking. This year, on the other hand, rumors abounded throughout campus that if one wished to score well on a test, they should visit the Mostro Lounge."

"And I'm guessin' the nasty little caveat in the contract in the event of a break stayed hush-hush because of that binding NDA."

"So it would seem. Thus did Ashengrotto have a steady stream of students lining up to accept his bargain this year. And the test average across all subject and years has jumped above 90, much to my chagrin. Of course, I would be even more chagrinned if all of our subject averages were failing grades. But still!"

(Y/n) blinked at him, "So...what you're saying is that most of the student body cheated."

"Does that mean that there are guys from last year who lost the bet and still haven't gotten their powers back?" Jack said.

"Actually, he returned the powers he took from students last year as part of an arrangement he made with me. In return, I granted him permission to run the Mostro Lounge on school property."

"What?!"

"Night Raven College is a historic and prestigious institution famed for producing the finest of magicians. Yet now the campus is replete with students capable of only minor feats of magic—a fact I'm sure you're none too pleased about, Headmage. Which is why I have a proposal...and it's on I think you will find to be quite beneficial."

"That was how he framed it." Crowley said.

"Talk about brazen. I mean, blackmailing the headmage into a deal? No wonder Leona-senpai wants nothin' to do with this guy."

"And when he offered to contribute 10% of the proceeds to the school...Why, who could I say no to such a mutually beneficial arrangement?"

"Wait, so you're gettin' something from it?!"

"Dear oh dear. I can only wonder what demands he'll make of me this year. Whatever he wants, I will undoubtedly be forced to acquiesce. What else can I do for our idiotic—ah, that is, our poor, unfortunate students?" He then smiled to himself, "My immense kindness always gets the better of me."

The girl could only deadpan, 'You literally called your students idiotic...' She thought.

"Ashengrotto "merely" studies diligently, then share his rightfully-earned knowledge with other students out of the kindness of his heart...It wouldn't do for a teacher to discourage such earnest behavior. Why must every student in our school arrive with some amount of baggage to sort out?! Oooh, woe is meee!" He cried.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this..." She mumbled.

The male instantly looked at her, "And that's where you come in, (Y/n)."

'And there it is...'

"Would you be so kind as to persuade Ashengrotto to cease this little game of his?"

"I don't think persuading is an option..."

"Incidentally, Ramshackle Dorm's food expenses have been mounting as of late, as I recall. You must be terribly strapped for cash...And alas, I'm so preoccupied researching a way to return someone to their home, I have so little time to address other problems...Oh, but don't worry about me, really. I am, as you know, a philanthropist to the core."

The girl's eye twitched slightly, 'One of these days I'm just going to burn him to a crisp...and I won't feel bad. And I'm keeping the card of his.'

"With teachers like this, no wonder our students are the way they are." Jack mumbled.

(Y/n) sighed, "I'll do what I can, no promises."

Crowley instantly smiled, "You'll accept my request, then? Wonderful, (Y/n)! I knew I saw potential in this prefect! Then I'll be going now, as I am a very busy man. I'm counting on you!" He said, then walked out.

"Boy, you never know when the headmage'll pop up." The silver haired male said, before looking at the girl, "Okay, so what exactly is your plan here? Because you're kinda right—just going to Azul and askin' him nicely isn't gonna just get you anywhere."

The girl nodded, before looking down at the floor, "We could always watch him...but then again he could spot us..." She began to mumbled, which made the male sweatdrop.

"(Y/n)." He called out, which made her snap out of it.

"Sorry. It began to be a habit..." She mumbled softly, then looked at him, "We could gather intel about him."

The male nodded and smiled, "True. A successful hunt starts with learnin' all you can about your target. You actually know your stuff. Besides, letting Ace and the other stew in the mess they made might help 'em learn something from this."

"Well, I am a hero-in-training in my work." She said.

-----

"Yo. I'm here and ready to get this Azul recon started." Jack said, as he walked up to the girl.

(Y/n) turned to him, surprised, "Didn't expect you to skip class."

"Look, the headmage ordered this personally. He'll let an unexcused absence slide." He said, sighing a bit, "Besides, I don't like admittin' defeat. If there's a chance to uncover the secret to Azul's power, I wanna be there when we learn it."

She nodded, then looked at the small list that Cater made for her, "He should be in the Lecture Hall..."

-----

The two peeked their heads in and looked around before spotting the male, who was singing.

"Huh. Guy's got some pipes." The wolf male said, shocked, while the girl nodded.

-----

Azul's second class was Animal Linguistics, which confused the girl.

The gray haired male looked at Lucius and meowed like a cat, which made the cat talk back, "Yes, yes, I see. Lucius says that the last time you gave him a treat was three hours ago, Professor Trein."

"Well done, Ashengrotto. That's correct." Trein said, nodding.

"So he doesn't just understand animal languages—he speak 'em, too?" Jack said.

(Y/n) was beyond confused, "So, basically Koda's quirk..." She mumbled.

-----

"A beluga tooth, a sturgeon egg, aurora moth scales, mermaid tears...Add in an extract from 120 types of medicinal herbs blended together, and..." Azul said, as he mixed the things before it did a small explosion, making him smile, "Done! You can drink this potion to transform a body part into that of a different animal."

"That's a very good boy! You just formulated a potion that would usually go on the junior-year class's final exams." Crewel said, smiling, then looked at the class, "The rest of you pups should learn from Ashengrotto's example."

"And the guy brews high-level potions as easily as a barista slings lattes...Sheesh." The wolf male said.

-----

"I think I'll have some squid ink pasta for lunch today. Ah, but I do need my vegetables as well. An all-carb meal would be quite nutritionally lopsided..." He sighed, "...and more to the point, it would go straight to my thighs."

"Seems like Azul's a perfect honors student in every way." Jack said, sighing, as he ate.

Grim sighed tiredly, "Azul sure didn't waste any time workin' us to the bone. If I wasn't dead on my feet before, I sure am now." He said, trying to pick up his food but his arms would just limply fall.

"Cleaning Octavinelle Dorm, waiting tables at the lounge, going on grocery runs...He's been running me ragged." Ace said, faceplanting the table.

"I got called in at 6 a.m. this morning." Deuce said, tiredly.

"I gotta go back to help out at the Mostro Lounge after this."

"Housewarden Rosehearts was all like, "You made a contract with Azul? Off with your head!" He made me write lines as punishment..."

"This sea anemone on my head just won't come off, either. I look like a total goofball." The feline said.

All three of the sighed.

"You reap what you sow." The wolf male said.

"Well it is your fault." (Y/n) said, which made the three let out an offended noise, "But I do wish I could help."

"Why the long faces, boys?" A voice said, behind them, making them turn and see the twins.

Floyd let out a small laugh, "Look! It's a sea anemone garden." He said, poking one of the anemones.

"Myah! It's the lookalike brothers!" The tanuki exclaimed.

"Is it just my imagination, or is someone looking a bit dour today?" Jade said.

"Oh, y'know, we're just coming to terms with being ordered around by a trio of tyrants." The orange haired male said.

The messily dressed twin laughed, "Isn't it cute? The sea anemone that breached its contract is talking!" He smiled, before the atmosphere around him dropped significantly, "You guys know you're in no position to complain. So shut your traps."

"Eeep! Not the squeeze!" Grim said, hiding behind the blue haired male.

"Allow me to clarify: I wasn't talking to the sea anemones. I was specifically addressing you..." Jade said, looking at the girl, who blinked at them, "...(Y/n) Todoroki, prefect of Ramshackle Dorm."

"Can he squeeze me to death?" She bluntly said, which made them all concerned but at the same time confused. Deuce had to reach over the table and hit her on the head gently, "I mean...Yes?"

Floyd took a closer look at her, "Aww, look at you, scurrying backwards like a shrimp afraid of being someone's lunch! And on that note..." He took in her features and smiled, "You're graceful and pretty, but also short, I'ma call you "Little Koi-chan" from now on!"

The girl only blinked, "Little Koi-chan?" She repeated, before deadpanning, 'I'm literally the same height as Sho-nii...'

"I think most students on campus would be small compared to you two." Deuce whispered.

"Yeah, and having two guys this big standing together is a special kind of imposing." Ace whispered back.

"I understand that you were playing little spy games with Riddle and other just recently, (Y/n). You may know who we are already, but I've always been a stickler for formal introductions." Jade said, stepping up, "I am Jade Leech, and this is my twin brother Floyd."

"Heya. I'm Floyd. Nice to meetcha, Little Koi-chan." He said, smiling at her.

The girl blinked at them again, 'I guess I have to get used to that nickname...' She thought.

"Now, where was I? Ah, yes...Allow me to infer what troubles you, (Y/n). Could your anxiety perhaps stem from these anemones stooges?" Jade said, smiling at her.

""Perhaps"? Listen to you, acting all coy." Jack said.

"What's your problem? You're as prickly as a sea urchin." The male's twin said.

"Wh—I'm a wolf, not a sea urchin!"

"If the source of your troubles does in fact lie with these sea anemones..." Jade said, before smiling, "...I believe you would be well-served discussing the matter with Azul in person, (Y/n)."

"Wait, what?"

"You will find Azul to be as benevolent as the Sea Witch, one of the Great Seven. I have no doubt he would treat your misgivings with all due gravity."

Floyd nodded, "Yeah! Azul's a real problem-solver. For example...He could set these sea anemones free if you asked him to."

"Really?!" The three exclaimed.

"Absolutely. Just remember: you can't get something for nothing." Jade said.

"Tch. So that's your angle. You wanna rope (Y/n) into one of his contracts." The wolf male said, scowling, tugging the girl towards him.

"Please, there's no need to bare your fangs at me. Goodness, you land mammals are so belligerent."

"We're just passin' on a hot tip outta the goodness of our hearts. Ain't that right, Jade?"

"Exactly, Floyd. We wouldn't dream of leaving a poor, unfortunate soul by the wayside."

The twins laughed, a creepy aura oozing out of them.

"If your interested is piqued, feel free to visit the Mostro Lounge sometime after nine tonight. We'll have some piquant tea ready for you upon your arrival." Jade said, smiling.

"We'll be waiting, Little Koi-chan!" Floyd said, patting the girl's head.

"Uh, can you instead make the tea cold if I do happen to go? I'm not very favorable on hot drinks." The girl said, which made the neatly dressed twin smile and nod.

"Of course." He said, before the twins walked off.

"Wait, so, uh..." The blue haired male said.

"If (Y/n) makes a contract with Azul and meets his conditions, whatever they are..." Grim trailed off.

"...we could be freed from this?!" Ace exclaimed.

The three turned to the girl and the two male's grabbed either hands of hers.

"Please, Prefect! You gotta beat him for us!" They all exclaimed, which made (Y/n) blink at them.

Jack pulled her back, making them let go of her hands, "You guys are shameless, you know that?" He said.

"You don't have an anemone on your head! You've got no idea how miserable this is!" The feline exclaimed, pointing at him.

"Maybe you shoulda thought of that before trying to coast through a test."

"Look, I've already learned my lesson, okay?!" The orange haired male said.

Deuce nodded, "Yeah, I'll never do this again for sure. I'll take my results like a man, even if that means failing."

"You're supposed to say you'll work hard to ensure you stop failin' altogether." The wolf male said, then looked at the girl, "Well? What's your call, (Y/n)? You gonna take them up on their invitation?"

The said girl nodded, "This is our chance to speak to him."

"Y'know, for the first time, I think I'm ready to recognize you as our prefect!" The tanuki said.

"Tch. Fine." Jack mumbled, "I'm goin' with you, though. You seem like you'd get yourself into trouble otherwise."

"Dang, Jack! You're a big softie!" Ace said, grinning, but then his eyes narrowed, 'Or is he trying to get closer to her...'

"D-Don't get me wrong, okay?! I just don't like Azul's scheming. I can't stand the thought of losin' to guys who profited off of someone else's hard work.

Suddenly, the sea anemones started moving, tugging the males heads.

"So much for chatting. My sea anemone's tugging at me again!" Deuce exclaimed, wincing.

"Ow, ow, ow! C'mon, at least let me have my lunch break in peace!" The orange haired male said.

"I'm countin' on you, Prefect!" Grim exclaimed.

Then the three were off, yelling in pain.

"Yeesh...Hopeless, the whole lot of 'em." The silver haired male said, "Anyway, I guess we're goin' to the Mostro Lounge tonight."

-----

"This feels classy, and I feel underdressed." (Y/n) said, as she looked around, before staring at the giant aquarium they had, 'Can I swim in it? Would it be bad if I did?'

"Remember, you're in enemy territory here. Stay sharp at all times." Jack said, making the girl nod.

"Eyyy, Little Koi-chan! Glad you could make it! I see you've got a sea urchin plus-one." Floyd said, putting his hand on the back of the girl's seat, looking at the two with a smile.

"I told you not to call me that!"

The girl shrugged, "I don't really mind my nickname."

"Well, well. Thank you for coming to our establishment so promptly." Jade said, then smiled, "Welcome to the Mostro Lounge. Is this your first time dining here?"

"Y'know, I've been wondering since lunch...Do you have a thing for askin' questions you already know the answers to?" The wolf male said.

The male chuckled, "I like to keep my bases covered. Now then, if you would allow me to provide you with a rundown of our establishment...The Mostro Lounge is a meeting place for gentlemen. Any quarrels with other dorms are verboten here. Students from all dorms are expected to abide by Octavinelle rules on the premises. We provide ourselves on providing a place for everyone to enjoy under the same set of rules. With that out of the way..." He said, smiling and put his hands in front of him, "How may I assist you today?"

"I have some anemone business to discuss." The dual haired girl said.

The teal haired male chuckled, "Very well. The manager is currently meeting with another patron. Could I ask you to wait in the lounge until such time as his schedule opens up? And lest I forget, our establishment has a one-drink minimum. You must order at least a single beverage of some variety." He said, then turned his head, "Sea anemone, if you could take our esteemed customer's order?"

"Sorry, I've got drinks to run." Deuce said, shaking his head.

"You do it! We're slammed over here!" Ace said, frowning, "You keep making us do all the work while you're sittin' pretty over there."

"You're talking back to me? How impressively bold for a sea anemone." Jade said, before a bright flash happened and the anemones tugged on the males heads.

"Owww! Geez!"

"Quit tugging our anemones!"

"Azul tasked me with instructing the new staff, so it falls to me to instill proper discipline in those who fail to respect authority." The male said, before making the anemones tug again.

"Ow ow ow ow! Okay, okay! I get it!" The blue haired male exclaimed.

The dual haired girl stood up, "Now hold on..."

"Ah, but you must understand." He said, turning to the girl, "As I just finished explaining, here in the lounge, everyone must follow our rules."

"And according to the rules, we're allowed to squeeze problem employees who don't do as they're told!" Floyd said.

"Tch...You're just makin' a show out of hazing the rookies in front of us. It's making me sick." Jack said, scowling.

"Is that your way of offering to take their place helpin' out around the lounge?"

"Ooh, that's a great idea! I second that proposal!" Ace said, instantly rising his hand, "All in favor? Aye! The ayes have it! (Y/n) and Jack are hereby nominated temporary assistants, effective immediately!"

"Hey, what're you tryin' to pull?!" The wolf male said.

(Y/n) instantly glared at the male, raising her left arm, fire sprouting from it, "I wouldn't mind going for some meat." She said, which made the orange haired male pale and hide behind Deuce.

"We're not picky, really. We'll take anyone, as long as they're willing to pull their weight." Jade said.

"You guys wouldn't want to get kicked out the place, right?" The blue haired male whispered to them.

"I'm runnin' on fumes here, and Grim's in the back, up to his eyeballs in soap from dishwashing. C'mon, be a couple of pals and help us out." Ace whispered to them.

The girl froze the male's mouth, shocking him, "Don't speak to me for the rest of this and we have a deal. Bringing me into your dumb messes..." She mumbled the last sentence.

"Tch...Fine, whatever. The sooner we wrap up our business here, the sooner I can go back to my dorm and catch a few winks." Jack said.

"Eh? But it's barely nine..." The girl said, looking at him.

"I'm always tucked in by ten."

'Actually, understandable, if I remember correctly, Midoriya said that Bakugo goes to bed at about eight...' She thought.

"So I can put both Little Koi-chan and Sea Urchin down for helping out with a shift, yeah?" Floyd said, before smiling, and handing them trays of drinks, "Perf. You can start by running these drinks to table three."

-----

"Don't keep everyone ready." Jade said, smiling.

(Y/n) nodded, 'An easier way to get to everyone is by ice...' She thought, before activating her right side, before gliding and putting drinks down, while also taking orders.

The twins were shocked to say the least.

Ace and Deuce pointed at her, "Cheater!"

The girl blinked at them, "It's not cheating if you use your brain, unlike some people I know." She said, smirking, before going.

-----

"Phew. The crowds're finally dying down." Jack said.

"You practically put that rush in a headlock and gave it a noogie! 'Preciate the helping hand, Little Koi-chan and pal." Floyd said, smiling.

The clapping was heard, making them turn and see Azul.

"You got a veritable madhouse of customers under control. Most impressive indeed." He smiled.

"Azul!" The wolf male exclaimed.

"My apologies for the wait. The VIP room is ready now. Right this way, if you would." He said, then looked at the twins, "Jade. Floyd. Get our customers some tea."

"Right away, sir." The two said, their creepy aura coming back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 183 8
sสœแดแดก แดษด แด€ษชส€... [๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™- ๐™๐™‘ 14] โ€ข Violence โ€ข โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ€ข lฬถา‰ฬอ„ฬ…อ—ฬฬ‡อฬฐอšอ–อ•อขอœอœฤฑวsา‰ฬ‘อฏฬŒอกฬฬญฬฆอš? แถ แต˜โฟ แถ แต˜โฟ ิฒฯ…ีˆ [...
125K 4K 21
The Narukami Ogosho or the people of Inazuma known as Raiden Shogun as their God and protector, after the vision hunt decree end, Her highness Raiden...
3K 100 22
โ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐”๐“ ๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ.โž One never stops dreaming of a happy ending. A collection of one shots on the characters of t...
116K 5.5K 56
Basically what the title said. Just the characters randomly appearing out of our phone while we we're just doing whatever.